Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

50 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:
2 hours ago, SweetButters said:

OH I am beyond appreciative and am constantly swooning over WDH HAHA!!! Beautiful beautiful man hahah !!!

:thumbsup:I think my fan heart has aged and could no longer swoon like I used to. So I'll pass the baton to you guys.

Ummmm... no such thing as fan heart aging in my book :lol::lol::lol:

• LOL 3

FFDSnU3.jpg&key=02df5106fc12042066712a68

Spoiler

X0FAJFW.jpg&key=0bfd914063c90fe832510609

a7t6iZn.jpg&key=43d91d840e37563a4890a561

Spoiler

13f35c54c4af3eadf9510c392fe4417d7588cba5

@SweetButtersOMG thank you for sharing those pics! men who are not afraid to show their emotions are at the top of my list. :thumbsup: If anyone finds the clip please share it here! 

I half suspect WDH is not following the female co stars to avoid more rumors? especially since there are already rumors about them. 

The JY smile is my favorite, although i'm not sure if it's because i like his role as JY haha. 

Also WDH needs more roles in historical dramas, he looks amazingly good :( also there's something about his voice that makes him even more desirable in that period. 

Spoiler

@mademoisellesia i think i read somewhere that LMH wanted to play roles where he's brought up overseas (like american born korean) but he can't because he doesn't speak english. I didn't think Uncle Lee Rim was sauve until i saw a BTS (the one where ES got shot) . He was standing there amongst the crowd smiling and my did he stood out.  I'd definitely take a second look at him if he walks past me IRL lol. 

HAHA i always laugh at Nari's comment when she said JY looks lame. Hello he does look a bit stiff but definitely not lame! LOL!

Do you guys think he did that flying kick himself in the Gon/Young/ES scene? I thought that was pretty cool. 

Spoiler

Spoiler
  2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

My sister said JY should have died during the night of treason. She expected LG to let JY go by himself and meet his death. I told her I actually appreciate that he went after JY because it showed LG wasn’t willing to just let JY die for him. I needed that moment! 

OMG no!! I'd be so disappointed at Gon, of course this is in the pretext that Young was still alive. That said, the Show did play with us and made it look like he died. I was even wondering he wears bullet proof vest all the time how come this time he didn't and died on me!

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Hahaha not at all! I think everyone in the thread pretty much had a crush on him. 

Ok good. I'm normal. :D

2 hours ago, SweetButters said:

On a serious note though, it really is a scary time right now to be enlisting in the army in light of the rising tension between North and South Korea. Plus NK just blew up the embassy, so I am praying that WDH doesnt get placed on the frontlines or anything

It may not be as serious as it made out to be. Media tends to exaggerate. I was in Korea during the tension caused by TAAD, but the Koreans still go about their lives as if nothing happen. WDH still need to attend ~5 weeks training first before being despatched to his assigned station.

2 hours ago, SweetButters said:

OH I am beyond appreciative and am constantly swooning over WDH HAHA!!! Beautiful beautiful man hahah !!!

:thumbsup:I think my fan heart has aged and could no longer swoon like I used to. So I'll pass the baton to you guys.

@Heretorant @mademoisellesia i'm glad LG went with him as well. we need the bromance! i felt that the bromance died in the later half of the series. It was going strong in the first half with all that teasing. 

Dissecting WDH is not required because he already did a "Show all" :joy:

The tensions have been there for the past 50 odd years, i think the koreans are already sick of it by now, it's like "oh NK is throwing tantrums again" and then goes out to walk their dogs. 

@vangsweetie637 :heythere:happy to see you here too our fellow WDHoe!!! 

I just realized my quotes are all gone :cold_sweat: , i'm still abit clumsy with how this forum works. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

@Heretorant @mademoisellesia i'm glad LG went with him as well. we need the bromance! i felt that the bromance died in the later half of the series. It was going strong in the first half with all that teasing. 

Dissecting WDH is not required because he already did a "Show all" :joy:

I ended up shipping LG with ES and JY with the twins. :lol:

The potential if writer Kim did not write 20 characters and 20 side stories. She could have given ES and JY more screen time. I feel sorry towards KKN but I cared much more about JY and ES. If I could rewrite the script, I’d eliminate SJ and all the stupid doppelgänger switching! :lol:

Ummmm... but I need dissection because I don’t have X-ray vision like @SweetButters. She can see beyond the abs, somewhere lower than the abs, you know? :lol::lol::lol:

@SweetButters yes, I will follow you to every end of soompi and remind you every time! :loolz:

• LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

The potential if writer Kim did not write 20 characters and 20 side stories. She could have given ES and JY more screen time. I feel sorry towards KKN but I cared much more about JY and ES. If I would rewrite the script, I’d eliminate SJ and all the stupid doppelgänger switching! :lol:

Ummmm... but I need dissection because I don’t have X-ray vision like @SweetButters. She can see beyond the abs, somewhere lower than the abs, you know? :lol::lol::lol:

@SweetButters yes, I will follow you to every end of soompi and remind you every time! :loolz:

@HeretorantI agree! i'd eliminate SJ (sorry SJ fans :(  )and all the other dopplegangers and that police chief . make way for JY/ES stories, we could have gotten more twins/nari/msa . 

@SweetButters has a reputation i see :joy:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

It may not be as serious as it made out to be. Media tends to exaggerate. I was in Korea during the tension caused by TAAD, but the Koreans still go about their lives as if nothing happen. WDH still need to attend ~5 weeks training first before being despatched to his assigned station.

:thumbsup:I think my fan heart has aged and could no longer swoon like I used to. So I'll pass the baton to you guys. :heart2: Here, take it. Hahahahahaha

@mademoisellesia Oh true!! Just hoping our WDH remains safe and healthy !!! Swooning over WDH never has an age limit !!!! :kiss_wink:

23 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

@SweetButtersOMG thank you for sharing those pics! men who are not afraid to show their emotions are at the top of my list. :thumbsup: If anyone finds the clip please share it here! 

I half suspect WDH is not following the female co stars to avoid more rumors? especially since there are already rumors about them. 

The JY smile is my favorite, although i'm not sure if it's because i like his role as JY haha. 

Also WDH needs more roles in historical dramas, he looks amazingly good :( also there's something about his voice that makes him even more desirable in that period. 

@SCSfanz Right?! Our WDH is just so emotional irl and I love it !!!!! Oh yea that could be the reason!!! I'm going to have a hopeful mind that KYJ will visit him occasionally at the military base hahah!!!!

OMG right? I love JY's smile!! I like his role as JY! Although, I felt it could have been flesh out even more to make it so much better!!

OMG I so want WDH to be in a romantic historical drama with KYJ....hot chemistry and couple !!! His voice....so deep :love:!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

The potential if writer Kim did not write 20 characters and 20 side stories. She could have given ES and JY more screen time. I feel sorry towards KKN but I cared much more about JY and ES. If I could rewrite the script, I’d eliminate SJ and all the stupid doppelgänger switching! :lol:

@Heretorant HAHHAHAH LG with ES and JY with the twins HAHHAHA!! I WANTED MORE WDH SCREEN TIME PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!! Yea I would eliminate SJ and all the other doppels too !! I would be bold as to say I would have cut out a bunch of LG/JTE scenes just so that WDH would have gotten more screen time in the last ep!!!! OMG my past keeps coming back to haunt EVERY. SINGLE.TIME.:sad1:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@Heretorant HAHHAHAH LG with ES and JY with the twins HAHHAHA!! I WANTED MORE WDH SCREEN TIME PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!! Yea I would eliminate SJ and all the other doppels too !! I would be bold as to say I would have cut out a bunch of LG/JTE scenes just so that WDH would have gotten more screen time in the last ep!!!! OMG my past keeps coming back to haunt EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

BOLD you are because I am a shipper :lol::lol::lol: 

I only forgave the ending because it fed my shipping heart. LeeEul’s ending? I didn’t like so much but as a MinEun shipper, I am pleased so I can’t complain :lol:

Let’s meet in the middle. I would exchange all the unnecessary characters and give 90% of their screen time to WDH. 10% is reserved for the bed scene we never got :lol:. And I mean a real bed scene hahahaha. Oh no, I’ve already tainted WDH’s thread with my gutter mind. It’s too early in the thread to do this huh? 

• LOL 1

13 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

BOLD you are because I am a shipper :lol::lol::lol: 

I only forgave the ending because it fed my shipping heart. LeeEul’s ending? I didn’t like so much but as a MinEun shipper, I am pleased so I can’t complain :lol:

Let’s meet in the middle. I would exchange all the unnecessary characters and give 90% of their screen time to WDH. 10% is reserved for the bed scene we never got :lol:. And I mean a real bed scene hahahaha. Oh no, I’ve already tainted WDH’s thread with my gutter mind. It’s too early in the thread to do this huh? 

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’d rather be the mask :lol::lol::lol:

@Heretorant Haha....yea I dont think the MinEun ship is going any where hahah!! While I think the WDH/KYJ ship is sailing so smoothly right now haha!!!:P

Yea I would forgo the bed scene too lol! Im good on all of their scenes lol!! It left me feeling so awkward to watch hahahah !!!:D 

Here we were with an innocent WDH like mind and then now its plague with rather dirty thoughts !!! :joy:

OMG OMG HAHHAHA ACTUALLY YOU"RE RIGHT.....I RATHER BE THE MASK TOO :naughty:

p.s. I keep refreshing to see when KYJ will post a comment on WDH's latest pic haha. Those two always posting such flirty comments to each other :happyshakes:

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@Heretorant Haha....yea I dont think the MinEun ship is going any where hahah!! While I think the WDH/KYJ ship is sailing so smoothly right now haha!!!:P

Yea I would forgo the bed scene too lol! Im good on all of their scenes lol!! It left me feeling so awkward to watch hahahah !!!:D 

Here we were with an innocent WDH like mind and then now its plague with rather dirty thoughts !!! :joy:

OMG OMG HAHHAHA ACTUALLY YOU"RE RIGHT.....I RATHER BE THE MASK TOO :naughty:

p.s. I keep refreshing to see when KYJ will post a comment on WDH's latest pic haha. Those two always posting such flirty comments to each other :happyshakes:

@SweetButters @Heretorant You guys are way too funny HAHAHHAHAHA. if it's a disposable mask, i'll be the next mask he wears :joy:

On a side note i think he needs to groom his dog. HAHAHHAHHAHAA

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

Yea I would forgo the bed scene too lol! Im good on all of their scenes lol!! It left me feeling so awkward to watch hahahah !!!

Nope, we are both wrong! The only ship sailing is WDHxLMH. They’ve left and I’ve already boarded long ago. 

I’ll only accept it made you feel awkward because it was soooo REAL! Like, am I supposed to be watching this? :P

:loolz:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, SCSfanz said:

i think i read somewhere that LMH wanted to play roles where he's brought up overseas (like american born korean) but he can't because he doesn't speak english. I didn't think Uncle Lee Rim was sauve until i saw a BTS (the one where ES got shot) . He was standing there amongst the crowd smiling and my did he stood out.  I'd definitely take a second look at him if he walks past me IRL lol. 

Do you guys think he did that flying kick himself in the Gon/Young/ES scene? I thought that was pretty cool.

Bahahaha but didn't he pretend to be an American born in LOTBS? Albeit that was done in a really comedic way. Oh wait, he didn't speak full English in there. Yeah it'd be tough. He'd need to take classes. Lee Byung Hun speaks fluent American English now with all the hard work he put in to work at Hollywood.

The flying kick is not done by WDH. Slo-mo it and you should be able to see the size/build of the person doesn't quite match.

1 hour ago, SCSfanz said:

i'm glad LG went with him as well. we need the bromance! i felt that the bromance died in the later half of the series. It was going strong in the first half with all that teasing. 

Dissecting WDH is not required because he already did a "Show all"

True, the bromance died out. The more I put my brain to TKEM the more I find flaws, lol.

Wait wait, how can he "show all" and all include the middle and the lower half? I don't recall I've seen it all. Ahem. Not that I want to... B)

@SCSfanz What? That's them? Can't see/tell who's who.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

@SweetButters @Heretorant You guys are way too funny HAHAHHAHAHA. if it's a disposable mask, i'll be the next mask he wears :joy:

On a side note i think he needs to groom his dog. HAHAHHAHHAHAA

@SCSfanz HAHAHHA Yasssss or we can be the rewashable mask that he wears !!! 

Yea thats what I thought so too haha. That dog needs a haircut and a bath lol. I have a shih tzu and her hair grows pretty fast so I give her a haircut every 2-3 weeks, bath her every 2 weeks, and brush her hair daily lol.

Oh for that video, I think WDH is the one driving on the other jet ski !! Yea its a real video, MYM had to message several people to take it down including the person who filmed it who was the owner of the boating company or whatever haha!!

16 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Nope, we are both wrong! The only ship sailing is WDHxLMH. They’ve left and I’ve already boarded long ago. 

I’ll only accept it made you feel awkward because it was soooo REAL! Like, am I supposed to be watching this? :P

:loolz:

@Heretorant HAHAHHAHA whatcha talking about??!! Have you not seen KYJ and WDH's comments to each other hahahahahah!!!!!

REAL?! Yea I guess its real in the sense that it is how teenagers or inexperience people kiss :joy:

2 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

Is this really them?  i can't tell. 

Yes it is.

Lmh is in the yellow shirt, JIW is in the red shirt and the other two are Kim Bum and WDH (not sure which is which). 

My only question, why is JIW and Kim Bum coming in between my ship? :lol:

2 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@Heretorant HAHAHHAHA whatcha talking about??!! Have you not seen KYJ and WDH's comments to each other hahahahahah!!!!!

REAL?! Yea I guess its real in the sense that it is how teenagers or inexperience people kiss :joy:

Chingu, that means there’s nothing to hide :lol::P

I’m about to drag you to the shipper’s thread :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@Heretorant All I got to say is if my bf can watch the bts of that scene and say "does that guy know how to kiss because he just looks like he's trying to eat her face" then it means I'm not the only one who thought it was awkward haha!

When I watch WDH kiss in his other drama, I dont feel the least bit awkward hahah!!!!!!! SWOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN:love:

original.gif?t=1553285230

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Bahahaha but didn't he pretend to be an American born in LOTBS? Albeit that was done in a really comedic way. Oh wait, he didn't speak full English in there. Yeah it'd be tough. He'd need to take classes. Lee Byung Hun speaks fluent American English now with all the hard work he put in to work at Hollywood.

The flying kick is not done by WDH. Slo-mo it and you should be able to see the size/build of the person doesn't quite match.

True, the bromance died out. The more I put my brain to TKEM the more I find flaws, lol.

Wait wait, how can he "show all" and all include the middle and the lower half? I don't recall I've seen it all. Ahem. Not that I want to... B)

@SCSfanz What? That's them? Can't see/tell who's who.

@mademoisellesia i think the rest answered the question, it's them! haha but can't see their faces. the 2nd jet ski driver does look like WDH though. 

I saw a video about his english in LOTBS on youtube, i think fans were trying to be funny but i felt bad for him. he should take classes but i guess learning a language is hard work. 

i shall not try to decipher if the flying kick is WDH or not,  i'll just pretend it's him LOL

He showed whatever he can show, otherwise i think those pictures will end up in websites we don't want kids to enter. LOL 

16 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@SCSfanz HAHAHHA Yasssss or we can be the rewashable mask that he wears !!! 

Yea thats what I thought so too haha. That dog needs a haircut and a bath lol. I have a shih tzu and her hair grows pretty fast so I give her a haircut every 2-3 weeks, bath her every 2 weeks, and brush her hair daily lol.

Oh for that video, I think WDH is the one driving on the other jet ski !! Yea its a real video, MYM had to message several people to take it down including the person who filmed it who was the owner of the boating company or whatever haha!!

16 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Yes it is.

Lmh is in the yellow shirt, JIW is in the red shirt and the other two are Kim Bum and WDH (not sure which is which). 

My only question, why is JIW and Kim Bum coming in between my ship? :lol:

@SweetButters omg rewashable mask LOL!!! 

@Heretorant LOL at your comment on JIW and Kim BUM coming in between them. I was thinking why LMH wasn't riding with WDH too HAHAHHAHA

• LOL 2

Argh how cute is his insta update - I had no idea he has a dog!! I guess that makes sense since his earlier insta post of him in an elevator wearing the red hoodie looked like he was at some sort of pet shop!  Not sure if it’s a coincidence and since it’s fresh in my mind from looking up Moon Ga Young yesterday, doesn’t his dog look like her dog from like her very first post?! Hahah 

@SweetButters omg I’m loving these photos you’re posting he is SUCH A HOT CUTIE. Ok and I also went to look at KYJ’s insta and they DO post cute little messages to each other OMG!! With so many fans commenting on their instas it’s amazing how they can catch posts from people they actually know.  Haha but I also like the cute messages between WDH and LMH and with KGE! There are no WDH/KGE shippers? They both have such a cute cheerful happy eye vibe! 

@Heretorant I also wanted to see more of LMH caring about JY! I know JY is his bodyguard and that’s literally his job to protect/die for LMH, but JY is also LMH’s brother from another mother! I loved how JY was so exasperated with LMH’s lovesick ways

@SCSfanz Aww thanks for the video!! I also can’t see who is who though but am glad WDH is having fun with his new gang! Wow the power of MYM to be able to have this video taken down from peoples account... LMH really is like the King.. 

hahaa I’m really trying to get over TKEM, but it’s so hard I keep referencing everything to TKEM... 

btw I saw on insta that WDH’s discharge date is 5 Jan 2022? How do people know already? He looks so young to go into the army!! He might go in more like a ES and come out more like a JY... mmmm 

11 minutes ago, Ava Jo said:

Argh how cute is his insta update - I had no idea he has a dog!! I guess that makes sense since his earlier insta post of him in an elevator wearing the red hoodie looked like he was at some sort of pet shop!  Not sure if it’s a coincidence and since it’s fresh in my mind from looking up Moon Ga Young yesterday, doesn’t his dog look like her dog from like her very first post?! Hahah 

@SweetButters omg I’m loving these photos you’re posting he is SUCH A HOT CUTIE. Ok and I also went to look at KYJ’s insta and they DO post cute little messages to each other OMG!! With so many fans commenting on their instas it’s amazing how they can catch posts from people they actually know.  Haha but I also like the cute messages between WDH and LMH and with KGE! There are no WDH/KGE shippers? They both have such a cute cheerful happy eye vibe! 

@Ava Jo Oh yea he just got his puppy in 2018 I think ! Moon Ga Young was seen with a more adult dog in 2015. So its probably not the same dog, but it might be the same breed !

WDH IS SUCH A HOT CUTIE INDEED !!!! Right?! I told you, they literally post flirty little comments to each other's pics all the time :wub: !!!! I think there's a way on IG to set it so that you only receive notifications when one of the people you follow posts a comment! Oh yea WDH posts a few comments on occasion on LMH's pics ! KGE posts funny comments on WDH pics and vice versa !! I feel like WDH and KGE are more like brother and sister type of relationship haha!! But then I might be heavily biased bc I'm shipping WDH and KYJ haha. Although WDH doesnt say any flirty comments to other casts members so I could be right lol :sweatingbullets: