Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

I see that he continues being the best in everything he does. Can't wait for his comeback.

I found this floating in twitter scratch my previous google translation of one of the answers. Here's a trans for his interview glad now his interviews gets translated. 

https://thetalkingcupboard.com/2020/08/17/woo-do-hwan-elle-august-2020-interview/

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

KEYEAST IG update

Z9p6uh6.jpg

oWlTxXp.jpg

Credits : IG woodohwan1992

Woo Do-hwan completed the recruitment training (5-6 weeks training) on the 12th (Wed). Woo Do-hwan is said to have been in charge of the 'Company Commander Trainer' and completed 6 weeks of training in good health, and at the graduation ceremony, he received a 'brigade commander's commendation'  Do-Hwan Woo will receive training in the second half after the graduation ceremony and receive self-deployment.

Please support him so that the rest of his military life can be healthy!

(This translation may contain errors)

Hangul caption:

우도환씨가 지난 12일(수) 신병 교육을 수료하였습니다. 우도환씨는 '중대장 훈련병'을 맡아 6주간의 훈련을 건강히 마치고, 수료식에서는 '여단장 표창'을 받았다고 합니다. 우도환씨는 수료식 후 후반기 교육을 받고, 자대 배치를 받을 예정입니다.

남은 군 생활도 건강하게 할 수 있도록 응원해 주세요!

original photos (c) @keyeastofficial

Edit:

A little explanation by withdohwan 

nxzZQRc.jpg

Edited by bri
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Those lucky ladies working on his hair.

His styles and costumes on My Country were so damn beautiful he was gorgeous that's probably the only thing they did him justice on that drama

img.gif?original

How much should i bribe Kdrama producers to get him casted in another Saeguk with beautiful styles and character like Seon Ho. I really can't rewatch My Country. I can't take how unfairly mistreated Seon Ho was and how everyone gets away with doing worse things but only him gets his already terrible life screwed more with each episode. 

img.gif

More gifs of my and Dohwan's favorite scene

img.gif

img.gif

:saitama:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Source: https://www.kdramastars.com/

These Handsome Oppas Will Make You Gush Over Their Monolid Eyes
BY Sam Yap | Aug 18, 2020 09:24 AM EDT

An epicanthic fold or most commonly called a monolid, is a folding of skin in your upper eyelid that makes your eyes look like there's no visible crease line. This is the main facial features of East Asian people, but other races may also have it.

It's already been decades since the procedure of eyelid surgery has been famous amongst East Asian races all over the world. There is even some rumor that the children are suggested to have the said surgery to create an eyelid as young as elementary school!

Nevertheless, the trend when it comes to beauty is now changing in the East Asian community, especially in the Korean showbiz industry, since plenty of their stars are now embracing the monolid eyes and accepting their natural beauty with open arms.

Korean celebrities like actors Gong Yoo, Rain, Park Seo Joon, and more Hallyu actors provide evidence that their natural monolid shape is as beautiful as can ever be and can be considered as one of their physical assets. Just a glimpse of these stars can make your draw drop and make you drool.

Check out our compilation below to see the list of Korean actors whose monolid eyes add to their physical assets.

Woo Do Hwan

the-handsome-oppas-who-will-make-drool-o

Actor Woo Do Hwan has captivated the hearts of his fans not just with his amazing acting skills and flawless visuals, but also with his sharp, seductive eyes. His charm shines through whenever we get a glimpse of his bright smile as a witness in the hit drama 'The King Eternal Monarch," where he did a very admirable job by portraying two opposite roles.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

This is the article cited on today Keyeast post: 

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11909692

Translated with Papago:

Woo Do-hwan's body, recognized by Kwon Sang-woo of "Entertainment Weekly," is like a dancer.

Actor Kwon Sang-woo praised Woo Do-hwan's body.

In KBS2's "Entertainment Weekly," which aired on 1st, he met with the main characters of the movie "One of the Gods: The Return." Kwon Sang-woo, Kim Hee-won, Kim Sung-kyun, Huh Sung-tae and Woo Do-hwan appeared in the "Star's Way Home" section.

Kwon said he often went to the sauna with Woo Do-hwan, adding, "You have a great body. Feels like a dancer," he raised his thumb. Woo Do-hwan smiled shyly at the rave reviews of his seniors. Kim Hee-won continued the warm atmosphere by praising Kwon's body, saying, "I'm still fine, but I'm really happy now because I've even controlled my diet."

:glee:

jQyTSHX.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, bri said:

This is the article cited on today Keyeast post: 

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11909692

Lucky Kwon Sang Woo he gets to see Dohwan's body. I'm sure it was a great sight :shaq:

I sometimes wonder why Keyeast is spoiling us Woo Dohwan's fans. He isn't that huge superstar YET. And i don't believe in the existence of a good talent's agency in SK. They don't treat their other talents like that either. I bet Dohwan signed 20 years contract haha. So they're making lots of money out of him and it's a long time investment. Will wait to see if there's any news of contract renewal post discharge.  

• Like 6

On 8/23/2020 at 11:11 AM, Seonhoyaa said:

Lucky Kwon Sang Woo he gets to see Dohwan's body. I'm sure it was a great sight :shaq:

I sometimes wonder why Keyeast is spoiling us Woo Dohwan's fans. He isn't that huge superstar YET. And i don't believe in the existence of a good talent's agency in SK. They don't treat their other talents like that either. I bet Dohwan signed 20 years contract haha. So they're making lots of money out of him and it's a long time investment. Will wait to see if there's any news of contract renewal post discharge.  

Interesting... I've watched only a few kdrama before the lockdown, Do Hwan is the first actor I have followed since ages, the first korean actor, and I don't know much about talent agencies in SK.
I hope to be spoiled again...

And yes, it was for sure a great sight  :Pandabulous:

r8Pc9lT.gif

yWrd6ur.jpg

My country script reading

Credits: IG woogayoung9

• Like 2
  • Love 3

So i finally started to watch tempted. WDH needs to check who the female lead is before he picks a project. She trashed every scene, it's hard to watch because i see her trying to act and it looks so amateur. Haven't seen anyone this bad in Kdrama world before. Sorry if anyone is a fan here. Other actors including WDH were great though.

Still halfway through it. Story wise, i would say it's more suited for the younger crowd. Teens maybe? Wouldn't recommend this. I'm glad he picked better projects after this drama. Also he looks way better now. haha  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, SCSfanz said:

So i finally started to watch tempted. WDH needs to check who the female lead is before he picks a project. She trashed every scene, it's hard to watch because i see her trying to act and it looks so amateur. Haven't seen anyone this bad in Kdrama world before. Sorry if anyone is a fan here. Other actors including WDH were great though.

Still halfway through it. Story wise, i would say it's more suited for the younger crowd. Teens maybe? Wouldn't recommend this. I'm glad he picked better projects after this drama. Also he looks way better now. haha  

haha you should be careful of those Kpop fans they bullied the whole cast in their igs accounts for no reason. Like 90% of their comments section were hate comments back then :rolleyes:.

I agree this drama was bad decision. He used to be seen as one of the top talented rising stars before it. But he started getting hate comments about his acting after it and lost his chance to be male lead again. But i've to disagree about his looks haha he looked his best in Save Me-Mad Dog. And I don't think he was at his best in Tempted either for various reasons. Sadly lots of people watched some random scenes of it because of the FL popularity as an idol. They wanted to hate on her for ditching a very important political meeting with North Korea's president for this drama and Dohwan got dragged along. He was seen in his worst performance by many people for the first time. Such a bad first impression. I was disappointed too myself but My Country and Seon Ho made me really appreciates him again and it made him my ult bias of Kdrama. I've lots of favs but he really is so underrated in SK. He just needs the right projects to shine and improve. That's why i hated his choice of TKEM. I understand that he wanted exposure which he sadly didn't get cuz it flopped but he needed a good project and strong character to make up for those bad decisions he made earlier so more people will see his potential to be a great actor and change their wrong impression of him. 

Thank you for giving me an occasion to rant about Dohwan's underratedness. It's my favorite hobby :lol:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1

3 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

I still haven’t watched tempted but based on pics I agree he looks way better now too haha. I finally watched mad dog and I really liked the storyline. Who would have thought insurance fraud would be so interesting haha.  WDH’s character Kim Min Joon was cute but for me, I still love JY/ES (mostly JY) the best. I like his look when his hair is mostly off his forehead, I think he looks hotter / cooler like that. 

at this pace, I need to wait another few months before starting my next WDH drama until we hit 2022. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Seonhoyaa said:

Thank you for giving me an occasion to rant about Dohwan's underratedness. It's my favorite hobby :lol:

THIS :joy: i totally cracked up when you said it's your favorite hobby HAHAHAHA

5 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

I still haven’t watched tempted but based on pics I agree he looks way better now too haha. I finally watched mad dog and I really liked the storyline. Who would have thought insurance fraud would be so interesting haha.  WDH’s character Kim Min Joon was cute but for me, I still love JY/ES (mostly JY) the best. I like his look when his hair is mostly off his forehead, I think he looks hotter / cooler like that. 

at this pace, I need to wait another few months before starting my next WDH drama until we hit 2022. 

I agree , i love how he looked as JY. also SH in my country. His jawline in tempted was too sharp, too skinny. Boy needs to eat more eggs.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1