Quantcast

[Drama 2020/2021] If you cheat, you die, 바람피면 죽는다

Jo Yeo Jeong And Yeonwoo Cross Paths Again In “Cheat On Me If You Can”

Jo Yeo Jeong is narrowing her search for the subject of her husband’s affair in “Cheat on Me If You Can”!

On January 5, KBS 2TV’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Cheat on Me If You Can” released chilling stills of Jo Yeo Jeong closing in on her target. In the series, Jo Yeo Jeong plays the role of Kang Yeo Joo, a murder mystery novelist that spends all her time thinking of possible ways a person can be murdered. Her husband and divorce lawyer Han Woo Sung (Go Joon) married her on the grounds of signing a contract that states, “If you cheat, you die.” The drama tells a powerful story of what happens to guilt-ridden adults that commit disagreeable acts.

Spoiler

Ever since she found a long strand of hair in her car, which Han Woo Sung frequently used, Kang Yeo Joo has held suspicions against her husband. She even installed a camera and location tracker on his car afterwards.

jo-yeo-jeong.jpg

After finding a message inside a fountain pen case thrown away by her husband, Kang Yeo Joo started a relentless search for the woman that might be in an affair with him. Her efforts landed her at Seoyeon University, the school her husband has been giving lectures at.

The released photos focus on the moment in which Kang Yeo Joo and Go Mi Rae (Yeonwoo) finally come across one another. Go Mi Rae is an arts student at Seoyeon University. Walking amongst her college peers, she radiates a youthful energy. She passes by Kang Yeo Joo without noticing her, but the viewer can clearly see the stern look on Kang Yeo Joo’s face as Go Mi Rae walks by.

yeonwoo-e1609833231945.jpg

Spoiler

yeonwoo-jo-yeo-jeong.jpg

The two have actually crossed paths previously, in front of Han Woo Sung’s law office. Even then, Go Mi Rae left a strong impression on Kang Yeo Joo with her fragrance and beauty.

Spoiler

yeonwoo1.jpg

The production team of “Cheat on Me If You Can” commented, “In episode 9, Kang Yeo Joo starts looking for Go Mi Rae with the single clue that she is a Seoyeon University student. Please look forward to what might happen once the two come together in one space.”

The next episode of “Cheat on Me If You Can” airs January 6 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1447025wpp/jo-yeo-jeong-and-yeonwoo-cross-paths-again-in-cheat-on-me-if-you-can

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I watched the first episode yesterday (surprise! @Jillia @Ameera Ali )  and I agree. He's funny but oh, so slimy.... If he's really cheating and this is not the wife's imagination / her new book, I h

So that contract wasn't really a contract, but he just gave a right to her, got it even notarised LMAO. He's so careless in some ways that he didn't even remember that he did this.    

Finally watched ep 2. I found myself feeling bored while watching it. It picked up the pace a bit after the second half.   Some thoughts: The husband is just so yucky... Even though he

Enjoying this drama and they posted ep 5-8 clips

Interesting learning about 

Cha Soo Hoo trying to learn why his target as NIS agent is to watch over author Kang Yeo Joo is understandable. I mean to have his agent friend to know he was FIRST and ONLY agent hired by her. Also we learned Agent Ma Dong Kyun dated her or was her prior hubby? (I wasn't sure.) Dang he is obsessed with her. But she is very suspicious as we saw she was in cahoots with the Baek Soo Jung's manager Kim Duk Ki now in Philippines. Very suspicious.

This interesting BOOK that Soo Hoo saw in the fridge and later no longer there. Interesting called the phantom book and he saw a hard copy (lol he should have taken it). But then to know that Agent Ma has a copy.

There is definitely more than meets the eye with Author Yeo Joo. She knew Soo Hoo was watching her and stalking her and she hired him. LOL. 

Her hubby lawyer Han Woo Sung thinks he is all slick and smart He is NOT as smart as his wife. If she did get rid of Baek Soo Jung then she is one scary woman. She could be next on that lawyer woman Park Hye Kyung from Law Firm S.

Introducing Ko Mi Rae, she is pretty and I guess to Han Sung she looks like CANDY (cinderella) but we learned earlier that she is FAR from it. Yeo Joo knew from her perfume choice and very vintage haute couture hand bag that she has some means. I noticed her heightened interest in Han Sung and wanting to know more about him. Yes he is handsome and she saved him. Now we learned she was curious about his wife and sad for his "predicament" that he "must" be unhappy with it.

Wondering how this will all pan out? Is Yeo Joo really that scary to mastermind REAL crimes and then write about them Then no wonder adds to authentic realism but then scary if she thinks she can get away with it.

Actress Cho Yeo Cheong is so pretty. I love the cat eye mascara style she has for the role. She is just gorgeous. But I love she is unpredictable. Actor Kim Young Dae, I am happy to see here after now I know of him thanks to Penthouse and Extraordinary You. (Will they have him bust out in Mandarin? I know in Penthouse he dis for a bit when one character was being bullied and he read aloud in various foreign languages what was written.)

@Jillia and @larus Thanks for your posts. I would love to see more activity on this forum. :bawling:

• Love 2

Soompi Awards: Best dramas of 2020

Here is your chance to vote for the prime time k-dramas you enjoyed the most last year.

Which dramas will win our prestigious award? Please vote! :kiss_wink:

Your Event Organizers ( @Lmangla and @partyon)

• Blob 1

Last night saw more about Agent Ma. Oh so now we know a bit more about him with her pretty author. I KNEW it he was tied to her (marriage) and def has lingering feelings and cannot let go for sure it APPEARS to be that way.

Poor wife of the cop, cannot blame her not trusting her hubby as he is not taking her jealousy and concerns seriously.

But glad the partner said I have HIGH standards when inferred she was cheating with her partner. That handsome but scummy colleague --seriously you thinking touting yourself as hot and desired is going to make her want to date you? Jeez he deserved to have that coffee spilled on him.

The newscaster's boss CEO of her management company and former actress is interesting, she really did love that announcer as her real family member. All the best and people barely attended the funeral.

Why did the college student hide and be found by the wife when she is NOT guilty of anything , I agree. But dang the wife is a bit scary and accurate on her guesses.

The young cop asking former cops who trailed our lovely author , interesting what we learned.

Hmm so is Agent Ma just her protector despite all the mayhem she causes?!

preview of 13

ep 11 clips  in spoiler

Spoiler

Then today clips for ep 12 (I have to wait til I get home to watch) 

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I saw ep 12 and I admit my interest is dwindling on the drama.

I will finish it for the cast but the author wife confronting her hubby and his assistant and the student. Ho hum. The dinner with the assistants we wife and son awkward. 

Seems like GMR continues to like the lawyer. Her driver/assistant is surprised she isn’t more a spoiled brat as she would be in her shoes. Lol. 

Seeing her constantly admire the mural, buy him shoes and calling him and being flustered despite knowing he is married. Sigh.

The cops learning more from SJ manger how he was lured by Agent Ma’s People and the author to deal with the apartment person who tried to blackmail her hubby at SJ building. 

The ending showing the lawyet hubby finally following her meet Agent Ma. Then same having them Agent/assistant following her. She lets on she is checking on him and knows about the convenience store female agent- she says he’s dating but we know he is not.

Yeah def feeling it is lukewarm now.

Soompi Awards: Best and Worst of the Rest (Dramas 2020)

Chingus, welcome to our final poll of 2020. :kiss_wink:  You can vote for:

1) The best C-drama of 2020

2) The most disappointing K-drama or K-drama ending of 2020

3) The best abs in a K-drama in 2020  (Go Joon is featured in this category :heart4:)

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon and @Lmangla

• Wiggle 1
23 hours ago, Nodame said:

I saw ep 12 and I admit my interest is dwindling on the drama.

I will finish it for the cast but the author wife confronting her hubby and his assistant and the student. Ho hum. The dinner with the assistants we wife and son awkward. 

Seems like GMR continues to like the lawyer. Her driver/assistant is surprised she isn’t more a spoiled brat as she would be in her shoes. Lol. 

Seeing her constantly admire the mural, buy him shoes and calling him and being flustered despite knowing he is married. Sigh.

The cops learning more from SJ manger how he was lured by Agent Ma’s People and the author to deal with the apartment person who tried to blackmail her hubby at SJ building. 

The ending showing the lawyet hubby finally following her meet Agent Ma. Then same having them Agent/assistant following her. She lets on she is checking on him and knows about the convenience store female agent- she says he’s dating but we know he is not.

Yeah def feeling it is lukewarm now.

I'm quite surprised that the flasback from the first scene in episode 1 has been going on for so many episodes....I'm kinda lost...but nevertheless the cast is doing  a good job in keeping the suspense and mystery of the drama!

• Wiggle 1

Watch: Jo Yeo Jeong, Go Joon, Yeonwoo, And More Immerse In Their Roles While Filming “Cheat On Me If You Can”

KBS 2TV’s “Cheat on Me If You Can” released a new behind-the-scenes video!

The making-of video begins with Kim Young Dae rehearsing his action scene multiple times. Eventually, he successfully manages to flip the other person over and steal the gun in the process. Kim Young Dae shares, “I’m not perfectly happy with today’s action scene. [But the actors] worked with me well, so I think it’ll come out nicely.”

Go Joon and Jung Sang Hoon get playful while rehearsing, making Yeonwoo laugh on set. Go Joon shares, “I think it’s an awkward situation. You could be jealous that he’s between two beautiful women, but he’s not enjoying this blessing.”

Furthermore, Go Joon shows concern for Yeonwoo who has to hide inside a cabinet. She explains, “It’s cozy and nice.”

For the scene in which Jo Yeo Jeong finds the hidden Yeonwoo, Jo Yeo Jeong advises, “React the way it comes out naturally. Just don’t kick me.” Later, the actress adds, “If it was up to Yeo Joo’s (Jo Yeo Jeong’s character’s) personality, she would have grabbed Mi Rae (Yeonwoo’s character) by her hair. However, Mi Rae is just too cute when Yeo Joo meets her in person.”

In a different scene outdoors, Go Joon has to nervously season the grilled meat with excess salt. However, the wind causes the salt to unexpectedly fly into Jo Yeo Jeong’s face. She comments in her character’s tone of voice, “Darling, the salt is coming over here.”

Watch the full making-of video below:

“Cheat on Me If You Can” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1448070wpp/watch-jo-yeo-jeong-go-joon-yeonwoo-and-more-immerse-in-their-roles-while-filming-cheat-on-me-if-you-can

Jo Yeo Jeong, Go Joon, And Yeonwoo Get Playful Behind The Scenes Of “Cheat On Me If You Can”

KBS 2TV’s “Cheat on Me If You Can” has shared a fun glimpse behind the scenes of filming!

“Cheat on Me If You Can” is a comedy-mystery thriller about adults who get up to all sorts of bad behavior. Jo Yeo Jeong stars in the drama as murder mystery novelist Kang Yeo Joo, who spends all day thinking up different ways to kill people, while Go Joon plays her philandering husband Han Woo Sung, a divorce lawyer who has made a promise in writing with his wife that states, “If you cheat, you die.”

Spoilers

On last week’s episode of the drama, Kang Yeo Joo became increasingly suspicious of the relationship between her husband and college student Go Mi Rae (played by Yeonwoo). Amidst her growing suspicions, she visited Han Woo Sung at his office just as Go Mi Rae was paying him a visit to deliver a gift, leading to a thrilling “hide-and-seek” scene that ended in Go Mi Rae being caught hiding in a cabinet.

In contrast to the taut, uncomfortable tension between the characters in the scene, which began with suspense and ended with awkwardness, the atmosphere on the filming set couldn’t have been any warmer. In adorable new behind-the-scenes photos of the cast between takes, Jo Yeo Jeong, Yeonwoo, and Go Joon show off their playful real-life chemistry as they snuggle up to each other on the sofa off-camera.

The photos also capture the three stars preparing to film the nail-biting scene, in addition to Jung Sang Hoon’s hilarious comic performance as Han Woo Sung’s long-suffering friend and partner Son Jin Ho.

Jo-Yeo-Jeong1.jpgGo-Joon1.jpg

Spoiler

Yeonwoo2.jpgJung-Sang-Hoon.jpgYeonwoo-Jo-Yeo-Jeong-Go-Joon-2.jpgYeonwoo-Jo-Yeo-Jeong-Go-Joon-3.jpg

The producers of “Cheat on Me If You Can” commented, “Actors Jo Yeo Jeong, Go Joon, Yeonwoo, and Jung Sang Hoon have been displaying flawless teamwork on set. Within a plot that switches back and forth between thriller and comedy, [the office scene] was a scene that really showcased the delectable chemistry between the cast members.”

“There will be more scenes that display the tight-knit teamwork between the actors in future episodes as well,” they continued, “so please keep an eye on the drama until the very end.”

Spoiler

Jo-Yeo-Jeong-2.jpg

“Cheat on Me If You Can” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1448237wpp/jo-yeo-jeong-go-joon-and-yeonwoo-get-playful-behind-the-scenes-of-cheat-on-me-if-you-can

Jo Yeo Jeong And Oh Min Seok Have A Suspicious Encounter In “Cheat On Me If You Can”

KBS 2TV’s “Cheat on Me If You Can” released new stills of Jo Yeo Jeong and Oh Min Seok!

The drama is a comedic mystery thriller about adults who get up to all sorts of bad behavior. Jo Yeo Jeong stars as Kang Yeo Joo, a murder mystery novelist who spends all day thinking up different ways to kill people. Go Joon co-stars as her husband Han Woo Sung, a divorce lawyer who signed a contract with his wife that says, “If you cheat, you die.”

Spoilers

Currently, Kang Yeo Joo is being watched by her assistant Cha Soo Ho (Kim Young Dae), who was ordered to do so by Ma Dong Kyun (Oh Min Seok), the director of the National Intelligence Service. However, it has yet to be revealed why Ma Dong Kyun is keeping an eye on Kang Yeo Joo. Cha Soo Ho, who had been observing Kang Yeo Joo without knowing the reason, began to search for information about their past after he started to question their relationship.

The ending of episode 10 shocked viewers when a completely different-looking Ma Dong Kyun was present at the shabby office of the publishing house Kang Yeo Joo visited. Normally, Ma Dong Kyun appears on screen with a sharp gaze, a clean-cut suit, and powerful charisma, but he greeted Kang Yeo Joo with a gentle smile in comfortable clothing at the publishing office.

Jo-Yeo-Jeong-Oh-Min-Seok-2.jpg

At the Shinho Publishing House office, the two sit facing each other amidst a strange tension. Kang Yeo Joo and Ma Dong Kyun also wear contrasting expressions on their faces. Kang Yeo Joo calmly stares back at Ma Dong Kyun, whose eyes are wide with shock.

Jo-Yeo-Jeong-Oh-Min-Seok-3.jpg

The production team shared, “The hidden past between Kang Yeo Joo and the National Service Intelligence’s Ma Dong Kyun will be revealed. Please look forward to finding out the reason why Yeo Joo has visited the publishing house building where Ma Dong Kyun is at.”

The next episode of “Cheat on Me If You Can” airs on January 13 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1448437wpp/jo-yeo-jeong-and-oh-min-seok-have-a-suspicious-encounter-in-cheat-on-me-if-you-can

• 2 weeks later...

I think at this point I really don't have a care or could not connect with this storie. 

She , Kang Yeo Joo should really just live alone and not see any of this people again, divorce the husband.

3 Questions To Be Answered In Final Episodes Of “Cheat On Me If You Can”

Mysteries are finally starting to unravel on “Cheat on Me If You Can”!

The chilling series from KBS 2TV features Jo Yeo Jeong as a murder mystery novelist named Kang Yeo Joo. She is married to a divorce lawyer named Han Woo Sung (Go Joon), who signed a contract with her that says, “If you cheat, you die.”

With just two episodes left, here are three questions that are awaiting answers.

Spoilers

1. Who is the culprit behind Baek Soo Jung’s (Hong Soo Hyun’s) homicide case?

In episode 14, it was uncovered that when Baek Soo Jung met with Kang Yeo Joo on the day she went missing, her housekeeper was also at the café they met at. Furthermore, she was the one who buried the likely murder weapons, the kitchen knife and perfume bottle, in Kang Yeo Joo’s terrace.

The housekeeper is also another witness of Han Woo Sung and Baek Soo Jung’s affair, making her a strong suspect in the case. Is she really the culprit behind Baek Soo Jung’s death? What other details about her have yet to be revealed?

cheat-on-me-if-you-can1.jpg

2. Will Kang Yeo Joo be able to finish up her newest draft, “Cheat on Me If You Can”?

Kang Yeo Joo’s latest story has many similarities with her real life. Not only that, it also seems to have close connections with her previous work “Secret Prayer Room” (literal translation). National Intelligence Service agent Ma Dong Kyun (Oh Min Suk) and Congressman Park Jae Geun (Choi Jung Woo) are keeping Kang Yeo Joo under surveillance to keep her new book “Cheat on Me If You Can” from being published.

The startling truth that Park Jae Geun is Kang Yeo Joo’s father was also revealed. There is much speculation about why he is so afraid of her book “Cheat on Me If You Can.” Especially with Kang Yeo Joo having promised to publish her book with Ma Dong Kyun, who was only pretending to be a publishing company’s CEO, it is uncertain if she will successfully publish her new piece. Above all, what about her story has so many people on the edge?

3. After all that has happened, what will become of Kang Yeo Joo and Han Woo Sung’s relationship?

The two had always been one of the most loving couples around. But as traces of Han Woo Sung’s affairs started to surface, their relationship became rocky. The death of Baek Soo Jung, who had an affair with Han Woo Sung, and the appearance of art student Go Mi Rae (Yeonwoo) only deepened the wedge between them.

But in episode 14, Kang Yeo Joo finally opened up about her unfortunate family background to Han Woo Sung. This led him to realize his feelings for her again and shed tears of repentance. With only two episodes left, will there be healing in their relationship?

The production team commented, “In episodes 15 and 16 of this week, the final piece in the puzzle of Baek Soo Jung’s homicide case will fall into place. Please keep on the lookout for the truth behind the case and where the truth will be found.”

The two-part finale of “Cheat on Me If You Can” will air this Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1450574wpp/3-questions-to-be-answered-in-final-episodes-of-cheat-on-me-if-you-can

Kim Young Dae Discovers Suspicious Objects In Jo Yeo Jeong’s Basement In “Cheat On Me If You Can”

KBS 2TV’s “Cheat on Me If You Can” released new stills of Jo Yeo Jeong and Kim Young Dae!

The drama is a comedic mystery thriller about adults who get up to all sorts of bad behavior. Jo Yeo Jeong stars as Kang Yeo Joo, a murder mystery novelist who spends all day thinking up different ways to kill people. Go Joon co-stars as her husband Han Woo Sung, a divorce lawyer who signed a contract with his wife that says, “If you cheat, you die.”

Spoilers

The previous episode showed a shocking glimpse of the housekeeper Yeom Jin Ok (Song Ok Soon) hiding a kitchen knife and perfume bottle, which are believed to be the weapons in Baek Soo Jung’s (Hong Soo Hyun’s) homicide case, on the terrace of Kang Yeo Joo’s home. This points out that she may be the one behind the murder case.

In the newly released photos, Cha Soo Ho (Kim Young Dae) discovers suspicious objects in the basement of Kang Yeo Joo’s home. He gazes at the mysterious black device and several pieces of paper with a pensive look, and it seems like he is thinking about what to do next.

Suddenly, Kang Yeo Joo appears in the basement, and Cha Soo Ho stares at her with wide eyes. What on earth did he find, and what is the secret of the basement?

jo-yeo-jeong-kim-young-dae.jpg

Cha Soo Ho previously discovered Baek Soo Jung’s blood near the kimchi refrigerator of Kang Yeo Joo’s basement. So viewers are wondering if he will find another hint related to her death.

The drama’s production crew shared, “Cha Soo Ho will discover another clue in Kang Yeo Joo’s basement. Please tune in to see if this will be the key to the secret between Kang Yeo Joo and Baek Soo Jung’s murder.”

“Cheat on Me If You Can” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1450766wpp/kim-young-dae-discovers-suspicious-objects-in-jo-yeo-jeongs-basement-in-cheat-on-me-if-you-can

It's almost everything is revealed in today EP. 

1. It's pretty obvious that BSJ was killed by KYJ's step mom unless there is a further twist on last EP;

2. A secret prayer room was about KYJ's dad and her step mom who were lobbying A-class actresses to politicians (including The president). 

3. The story is more on the revenge side (between daughter and her father and step mum) rather than against her own husband, writing against to her dad so that she can prove how evil character of his dad all these while. His dad instructed Mr Ma (NIS) to put up fire in the warehouse because KYJ was tied up inside, but later Mr Ma received instruction thru the phone, to save KYJ but got himself burning the face thru the fire accident. KYJ Dad and step mom were traumatizing her throughout her life. Her revenge started since the day when her biological mum passed away. That's why even her marriage was a fake one to tape down his father's crime.

I love KYJ's assistant since Day 1 as he rescued her at the library. I hope that there will be a happy ending for KYJ and his assistant, not with her cheating husband. The assistant understands her so well and would save her whenever she needs help. Her novel will be published and become popular eventually (probably on last EP), his assistant will shield her and follow her very likely, and make her smile again probably on last EP :D

The drama will probably go by two extreme ends, either you like it , or drop it halfway as story line is too slow, the plot is not exciting at all. I followed thru is because of FL and 2nd ML, other than that, I find that it may be a waste for FL's acting talent, quite tiring to see her gloomy, unhappy, serious and sad face most of the time or throughout the whole show. WIll there be a sunshine simile for her on last EP, Let's see.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Jo Yeo Jeong, Go Joon, And Kim Young Dae Get Closer To The Truth In Climactic Finale Of “Cheat On Me If You Can”

KBS 2TV’s “Cheat on Me If You Can” has only one more episode to go!

The drama is a comedic mystery thriller about adults who get up to all sorts of bad behavior. Jo Yeo Jeong stars as Kang Yeo Joo, a murder mystery novelist who spends all day thinking up different ways to kill people. Go Joon co-stars as her husband Han Woo Sung, a divorce lawyer who signed a contract with his wife that says, “If you cheat, you die.”

Spoilers

In episode 15, it was revealed that Baek Soo Jung’s (Hong Soo Hyun‘s) death was connected to the president nine years ago. It was also suggested that her father Park Jae Geun (Choi Jung Woo), who is currently a presidential candidate, was also deeply related to the case. Kang Yeo Joo suspected Baek Soo Jung’s agency CEO Yoon Hyung Sook (Jun Soo Kyung) to be the culprit, but someone else showed up at the police station to turn themselves in as the culprit.

With the truth far from reach again, KBS 2TV shared stills of Kang Yeo Joo concentrating on writing her new novel “Cheat on Me If You Can,” which may be the final key to the truth. Her face shows a mixture of various emotions, including both determination and fear about figuring out the secret behind her work “Secret Prayer Room,” which had previously put her in danger.

jo-yeo-jeong-21.jpg

Appearing to have made a decision, she heads out holding a paper envelope, and Cha Soo Ho (Kim Young Dae) stops her in her tracks. He is aware that Ma Dong Kyun (Oh Min Suk) of the National Intelligence Service has approached Kang Yeo Joo while disguised as the CEO of a publishing house, and it remains to be seen what kind of choices Cha Soo Ho will make between Kang Yeo Joo and Ma Dong Kyun.

jo-yeo-jeong2.jpg

Spoiler

kim-young-dae1.jpgoh-min-suk.jpg

In the preview of episode 16, Kang Yeo Joo was shown handing over the envelope to Ma Dong Kyun. Will her new book be published and shed light on the truth behind Baek Soo Jung’s murder as well as the “secret prayer room”?

In another set of stills, Han Woo Sung has been kidnapped by unidentified assailants. While he is covered in blood and losing consciousness, Cha Soo Ho makes a surprising appearance. When he discovers Han Woo Sung, he approaches him with a sharp knife, giving off a cold-blooded aura.

Spoiler

go-joon-kim-young-dae.jpg

The drama’s production team explained, “Han Woo Sung, who cheated on his wife Kang Yeo Joo, will face the brink of death.” With just one more episode to go, viewers should be able to find out who these kidnappers are and whether Han Woo Sung will survive the dangerous situation.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1451130wpp/jo-yeo-jeong-go-joon-and-kim-young-dae-get-closer-to-the-truth-in-climactic-finale-of-cheat-on-me-if-you-can

• Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] If you cheat, you die, 바람피면 죽는다