[Drama 2020/2021] If you cheat, you die, 바람피면 죽는다

Cheat on Me, If You Can: Episode 4

by quirkycase

CoMIYC04-00613.jpg

The investigation into the missing actress picks up, and our detectives make some headway with the continued unwanted help of a certain morbid novelist. While she’s sleuthing around, her assistant’s suspicions grow, and he finds himself with more questions than his superiors would like. Meanwhile, our heroine’s cheating husband and his bestie might be out of their depth as they attempt to deal with a blackmailer.

EPISODE 4

Yeo-joo pulls Woo-sung out of his reverie by asking, “How much is it?” She reads his expression eerily well, guessing that someone he doesn’t want to say no to asked him for too much money. What kind of insurance is it? He’s confused until she reminds him he said he got a spam call about insurance.

She advises him to get a life insurance plan. He might get in an accident one day. Woo-sung gulps like it’s a threat as she says how lost she’d feel then. She’s not pulling in much money right now, so she’d feel reassured if he got life insurance. He reluctantly eats the piece of meat Yeo-joo holds out for him

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/12/cheat-on-me-if-you-can-episode-4/

• Thanks 2
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally watched ep 2. I found myself feeling bored while watching it. It picked up the pace a bit after the second half.   Some thoughts: The husband is just so yucky... Even though he

I do not think so.He knows that if he cheats he dies. He won`t risk it.     I am looking forward to see Go Joon at the press conference to see what he will wear this time. His fashion sense

So that contract wasn't really a contract, but he just gave a right to her, got it even notarised LMAO. He's so careless in some ways that he didn't even remember that he did this.    

Jo Yeo Jeong Is Skeptical Of Go Joon And Yeonwoo In “Cheat On Me If You Can”

KBS2’s “Cheat on Me If You Can” released new stills of Yeonwoo, Go Joon, and Jo Yeo Jeong!

“Cheat on Me If You Can” is a comedic mystery thriller about adults who get up to all sorts of bad behavior. Jo Yeo Jeong stars as Kang Yeo Joo, a murder mystery novelist who spends all day thinking up different way to kill people. Go Joon co-stars as her husband Han Woo Sung, a divorce lawyer who signed a contract with his wife that says, “If you cheat, you die.”

Spoilers

In the previous broadcast, Han Woo Sung met up with political consultant Nam Ki Ryong (Kim Do Hyun) to retract his plan to enter the world of politics, but he ended up receiving the spotlight from the reporters instead. In the midst of all the chaos, he ran into Go Mi Rae (Yeonwoo), who was picking up trash for nature restoration as a scuba diver volunteer. Shocked to see Go Mi Rae, Han Woo Sung fell into the river and nearly drowned because he couldn’t swim.

The newly released still pictures Go Mi Rae with wet hair. Go Mi Rae saves Han Woo Sung, who has passed out after falling into the water, and she performs mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to save him.

Yeonwoo-21.jpg

Yeonwoo-Go-Joon.jpg

Another set of stills depict Han Woo Sung sleeping at a hospital. Go Mi Rae watches him with a gentle smile on her face. Initially, viewers couldn’t tell her true feelings because she had yet to smile from being pursued by other men. However, she now has a smile that conveys her heart-fluttering excitement while looking after Han Woo Sung.

Spoiler

Go-Joon-Yeonwoo.jpg

Yeonwoo2.jpg

Although Han Woo Sung had avoided Go Mi Rae in fear of his wavering heart, Go Mi Rae has become his savior, raising questions about the upcoming changes in their relationship.

Furthermore, Kang Yeo Joo appears at the hospital with her arms crossed and a disdainful expression on her face. Viewers are wondering if Kang Yeo Jo will run into Go Mi Rae once again following their previous encounter and what events will begin to unfold between the three characters.

Spoiler

Jo-Yeo-Jeong1.jpg

The production team shared, “Go Mi Rae saves Han Woo Sung, who has fallen into the water, and the two will continue to have chance encounters. The story of the three people, Mi Rae, Woo Sung, and Yeo Joo, will deliver and interesting thrill to the viewers, so please show lots of interest and anticipation.”

“Cheat on Me If You Can” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1443553wpp/jo-yeo-jeong-is-skeptical-of-go-joon-and-yeonwoo-in-cheat-on-me-if-you-can

Jo Yeo Jeong, Go Joon, Kim Young Dae, And More Continue To Hide The Truth In “Cheat On Me If You Can”

KBS2’s “Cheat on Me If You Can” gave a sneak peek of the upcoming episode!

“Cheat on Me If You Can” is a comedic mystery thriller about adults who get up to all sorts of bad behavior. Jo Yeo Jeong stars as Kang Yeo Joo, a murder mystery novelist who spends all day thinking up different way to kill people. Go Joon co-stars as her husband Han Woo Sung, a divorce lawyer who signed a contract with his wife that says, “If you cheat, you die.”

Spoilers

In last week’s broadcast, Kang Yeo Joo participated in the investigation on the disappearance of Baek Soo Jung (Hong Soo Hyun). She critiqued the weakness of the initial investigation, angering Jang Seung Chul (Lee Si Eon) and Ahn Se Jin (Kim Ye Won). Furthermore, Jang Seung Chul and Ahn Se Jin were unable to hide their shock when they belatedly realized that Kang Yeo Joo’s husband is Han Woo Sung, who is under suspicion for being in an affair with Baek Soo Jung.

Jang Seung Chul talked big about stopping Kang Yeo Joo from joining the investigation since she and Baek Soo Jung could have been rivals in love, but in the midst of all the chaos, a body suspected of being Baek Soo Jung’s was discovered.

The newly released stills reveal Kang Yeo Joo and Jang Seung Chul on the scene where the drowned body wearing a yellow dress was discovered. Kang Yeo Joo looks at Jang Seung Chul with confidence, while Jang Seung Chul appears to be at a loss for words.

Jo-Yeo-Jeong-Lee-Si-Eon.jpg

The production team shared, “Between Kang Yeo Joo and Jang Seung Chul, a new truth regarding Baek Soo Jung’s disappearance will be unveiled.” They added, “Please focus on the characters’ relationships as they are gradually revealed.”

Jo-Yeo-Jeong-Kim-Ye-Won-Lee-Si-Eon.jpg

Spoiler

Kim-Ye-Won.jpg

Furthermore, Han Woo Sung was also at a loss due to Baek Soo Jung’s disappearance and his loss of contact with the apartment manager who had been threatening him. Although he had initially planned to clean up all his relationships with other women in order to enter the world of politics and to persuade Kang Yeo Joo, he determined that this was impossible and met with political consultant Nam Ki Ryong (Kim Do Hyun) to reveal his intent to withdraw his election plans.

However, during his meeting with Nam Ki Ryong, Han Woo Sung unintentionally became the main attraction for the reporters, and he fell into the water after meeting Go Mi Rae (Yeonwoo). A new set of stills show Han Woo Sung looking dazed from having just woken up.

Spoiler

Go-Joon.jpg

Go-Joon-2.jpg

Han Woo Sung sneaks a peek at Kang Yeo Joo, who is spreading cream cheese on her bagel. On his plate, a knife has been stuck into the bagel as if to convey a warning message. Even from the back of Han Woo Sung’s head, he appears to be filled with dread, making viewers wonder if Kang Yeo Joo has learned the truth of his affairs.

Spoiler

Go-Joon-Jo-Yeo-Jeong.jpg

Go-Joon-3.jpg

Furthermore, National Intelligence Service special agent Cha Su Ho (Kim Young Dae) investigates someone’s car with a sharp gaze. He strongly suspects that Kang Yeo Joo is related to Baek Soo Jung’s death. Viewers are curious to learn what he is looking for.

Spoiler

Kim-Young-Dae1.jpg

The production team shared, “Han Woo Sung, who almost died from falling into the river, will make a special resolution. As the investigation on Baek Soo Jung’s disappearance becomes more serious, please tune into the broadcast to check if Kang Yeo Joo and Han Woo Sung’s relationship will change.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1443752wpp/jo-yeo-jeong-go-joon-kim-young-dae-and-more-continue-to-hide-the-truth-in-cheat-on-me-if-you-can

Kim Young Dae Witnesses Passionate Moment Between Go Joon And Jo Yeo Jeong In “Cheat On Me If You Can”

KBS2’s “Cheat on Me If You Can” released new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

Spoilers

Previously, Han Woo Sung became consumed with guilt after seeing Baek Soo Jung’s (Hong Soo Hyun) corpse. Han Woo Sung used alcohol to muster up the courage to confess his affair with Baek Soo Jung to Kang Yeo Joo. However, he ended up passing out, and he doesn’t remember if he told his wife the truth or not. Han Woo Sung became fearful after catching Kang Yeo Joo staring at him, and he resolved to lay low for a while.

The newly released stills capture a passionate moment between Kang Yeo Joo and Han Woo Sung. She gazes at her husband with loving eyes as he gets ready for work. They share a heated kiss and get caught by her assistant Cha Soo Ho (Kim Young Dae). Cha Soo Ho looks shocked by what he just witnessed, but his eyes are flashing with contempt. His reaction fuels curiosity about why he’s closely monitoring this married couple.

jo-yeo-jeong2.jpg

jo-yeo-jeong-go-joon1.jpg

Spoiler

kim-young-dae-go-joon-jo-yeo-jeong.jpg

The drama’s production team shared, “Today’s (December 17) episode will reveal why Kang Yeo Joo decided to marry Han Woo Sung and their special wedding anniversary. Please look forward to their new changes.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1443973wpp/kim-young-dae-witnesses-passionate-moment-between-go-joon-and-jo-yeo-jeong-in-cheat-on-me-if-you-can

Watch: Jo Yeo Jeong Shares Hilarious Videos Of Herself Joking Around With Go Joon Behind The Scenes Of “Cheat On Me If You Can”

It looks like “Cheat on Me If You Can” stars Jo Yeo Jeong and Go Joon get along better in real life than they do on screen!

In the new KBS comedy-mystery drama “Cheat on Me If You Can,” Jo Yeo Jeong and Go Joon play married couple Kang Yeo Joo and Han Woo Sung, a murder mystery novelist and divorce lawyer who seem to be keeping an endless number of secrets from one another.

However, it seems that their dynamic off-camera is considerably less tense. On December 19, Jo Yeo Jeong took to Instagram to share several adorable videos of herself and Go Joon joking around behind the scenes between takes.

Praising her co-star, Jo Yeo Jeong affectionately wrote, “As expected, the key to perfecting a character is a great [acting] partner. Kang Yeo Joo’s husband Han Woo Sung, who uses props to play with me when I’m sleepy and boxes with me when I’m cold.” She went on to add a thumbs-up emoji for emphasis.

In the first of her three videos, Jo Yeo Jeong pretends to be answering a phone call and stays in character as she asks, “Hello? Hello?” She then smoothly transitions into brushing her hair with her “phone,” before breaking out into a playful smile as Go Joon giggles in the background.

The second video shows Go Joon wielding a pair of chopsticks as he cheerfully announces, “A delicious dinnertime meal.” However, when Jo Yeo Jeong asks, “What are you eating?” the camera pans down to reveal that Go Joon’s “chopsticks” were actually a pair of diffuser sticks.

The final video captures Go Joon teaching Jo Yeo Jeong how to box while waiting to film a scene outdoors.

Enthusiastically encouraging his co-star, the actor says, “That’s right! One, one, two. Just like that! That’s good!”

However, it turns out that Jo Yeo Jeong might be a little too good at boxing: when one punch lands a little harder than she expected, Go Joon reels back in pain as Jo Yeo Jeong apologetically hugs him and exclaims, “I’m sorry. I know how to do it now.” Go Joon laughs, “Wow, she’s strong. She’s really strong.”

Check out all of Jo Yeo Jeong’s videos by clicking through her Instagram post below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1444279wpp/watch-jo-yeo-jeong-shares-hilarious-videos-of-herself-joking-around-with-go-joon-behind-the-scenes-of-cheat-on-me-if-you-can

Cheat on Me, If You Can: Episode 5

by quirkycase

CoMIYC05-00376.jpg

The more information we get, the more something seems off about this case. Our detectives continue to be suspicious of our unconventional heroine whose composure never slips whether she’s being interrogated or examining a corpse. Her husband, on the other hand, takes the news of his mistress’s death hard and decides it’s time to make a change.

EPISODE 5

CoMIYC05-00021.jpg

Mi-rae pulls the drowning Woo-sung out of the water and resuscitates him with mouth-to-mouth. She and Consultant Nam ride in the ambulance as he’s taken to the hospital. After he’s treated, Woo-sung wants to thank Mi-rae, but Consultant Nam informs him she left for her part-time job.

Yeo-joo rushes in, and Woo-sung hurriedly shoos out Consultant Nam so his political run isn’t outed. As the couple walks out, Yeo-joo shocks Woo-sung by opining that this is what he gets for hanging around the no-good Consultant Nam. So much for keeping that secret.

A nurse runs up with a bag – it’s Mi-rae’s. Sharp as ever, Yeo-joo immediately ascertains it must be a female art student’s. Woo-sung says Consultant Nam was with a female student, so they take the bag with them.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/12/cheat-on-me-if-you-can-episode-5/

Jo Yeo Jeong And Kim Young Dae Join Hands For Mysterious Project In “Cheat On Me If You Can”

KBS 2TV’s “Cheat on Me If You Can” has shared an intriguing preview of the upcoming episode!

The drama is a comedic mystery thriller about adults who get up to all sorts of bad behavior. Jo Yeo Jeong stars as Kang Yeo Joo, a murder mystery novelist who spends all day thinking up different way to kill people. Go Joon co-stars as her husband Han Woo Sung, a divorce lawyer who signed a contract with his wife that says, “If you cheat, you die.”

Spoiler

Previously, Cha Soo Ho (Kim Young Dae) found out Han Woo Sung was having an affair with Baek Soo Jung (Hong Soo Hyun). He felt pity towards Kang Yeo Joo, who said that her wedding anniversary was more important than a national holiday. Viewers are eager to find out how their relationship will change in the future.

In the new stills, Kang Yeo Joo is deep in thought with books related to extramarital affairs piled up on a table. Cha Soo Ho gazes at her with complex emotions. He shows her something on his tablet and earnestly explains something to her, raising questions about what the two are up to now.

kim-young-dae-jo-yeo-jeong1.jpg

The drama’s production team shared, “Viewers will be able to see the changes in Kang Yeo Joo’s assistant Cha Soo Ho, who knows deeply about her. Please focus on the subtle changes between the two.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1444786wpp/jo-yeo-jeong-and-kim-young-dae-join-hands-for-mysterious-project-in-cheat-on-me-if-you-can

Jo Yeo Jeong’s Sudden Announcement Shocks Kim Soo Jin And Kim Young Dae In “Cheat On Me If You Can”

KBS 2TV’s “Cheat on Me If You Can” released new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

The drama is a comedic mystery thriller about adults who get up to all sorts of bad behavior. Jo Yeo Jeong stars as Kang Yeo Joo, a murder mystery novelist who spends all day thinking up different ways to kill people. Go Joon co-stars as her husband Han Woo Sung, a divorce lawyer who signed a contract with his wife that says, “If you cheat, you die.”

Spoilers

Previously, Kang Yeo Joo discovered that Go Mi Rae (Yeonwoo) was still spending time with Han Woo Sung thanks to the box that he had thrown into the trashcan. Viewers are curious to find out if Kang Yeo Joo will decide to divorce him based on her budding interest in his affair.

In the new stills, Kang Yeo Joo sits down for a noisy dinner with other employees from the publishing company, an odd choice for the woman who usually avoids gatherings outside of work. After Kang Yeo Joo makes an unexpected statement, the head of the publishing company Yang Jin Sun (Kim Soo Jin) can’t seem to hold back as she rises from her seat and points her finger at Kang Yeo Joo, who lifts her head high in determination.

Kim-Soo-Jin.jpg

Cha Soo Ho (Kim Young Dae) sits in silence as he focuses on Kang Yeo Joo, surprised by her words but ready to hear more. Kang Yeo Joo sits stiffly with her arms crossed, unmoved by Yang Jin Sun no matter how much she attempts to persuade her. It remains to be seen what Kang Yeo Joo has made up her mind to do.

Kim-Young-Dae4.jpg

Spoiler

Jo-Yeo-Jeong-Kim-Soo-Jin.jpg

The drama’s production team commented, “Kang Yeo Joo will drop a bombshell in front of all of the publishing company employees who have kept tabs on her up until now. Watch the new episode to find out what her surprise announcement is, as well as the reasoning behind it.”

The next episode of “Cheat on Me If You Can” airs on December 23 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1445050wpp/jo-yeo-jeongs-sudden-announcement-shocks-kim-soo-jin-and-kim-young-dae-in-cheat-on-me-if-you-can

59 minutes ago, rachel-moore said:

Why are they airing only one episode ?? :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

The reason is because of the holiday and they aired KBS entertainment award today. Next week they gonna air KBS drama award. :) 

Jo Yeo Jeong Is Resolved To Find Evidence Of Go Joon’s Affair In “Cheat On Me If You Can”

KBS 2TV’s “Cheat on Me If You Can” released new stills of Go Joon and Jo Yeo Jeong!

The drama is a comedic mystery thriller about adults who get up to all sorts of bad behavior. Jo Yeo Jeong stars as Kang Yeo Joo, a murder mystery novelist who spends all day thinking up different way to kill people. Go Joon co-stars as her husband Han Woo Sung, a divorce lawyer who signed a contract with his wife that says, “If you cheat, you die.”

Spoiler

Kang Yeo Joo discovered a message card and a box for a fountain pen and suspected Han Woo Sung was having an affair. However, she didn’t have any clear evidence to prove that. She straightforwardly asked him about the box, but he answered with such a perfect poker face that she couldn’t interrogate him anymore.

The new stills show Kang Yeo Joo rummaging through her husband’s bag that he takes to work every day. She even uses a magnifying glass to search thoroughly for any clues. She is determined to find proof of his affair, and she won’t stop until she discovers something. On the other hand, Han Woo Sung is walking on eggshells around his wife. He glances worriedly at her, but she carries on as if nothing has happened.

cheat-on-me-if-you-can-12.jpg

The drama’s production team shared, “Kang Yeo Joo, who suspects her husband Han Woo Sung is having an extramarital affair, will begin to look for physical evidence. There will be a thrilling game of hide-and-seek between the two. Please look forward to seeing if she can find decisive evidence of his affair in his bag.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1445885wpp/jo-yeo-jeong-is-resolved-to-find-evidence-of-go-joons-affair-in-cheat-on-me-if-you-can

Jo Yeo Jeong Uses Forensics To Investigate Potential Evidence Of Go Joon’s Affair In “Cheat On Me If You Can”

KBS 2TV’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Cheat on Me If You Can” released new stills of Jo Yeo Jeong and Go Joon!

The drama is a comedic mystery thriller about adults who get up to all sorts of bad behavior. Jo Yeo Jeong stars as Kang Yeo Joo, a murder mystery novelist who spends all day thinking up different ways to kill people. Go Joon co-stars as her husband Han Woo Sung, a divorce lawyer who signed a contract with his wife that says, “If you cheat, you die.”

Spoilers

In the newly released stills, Kang Yeo Joo carefully examines a mysterious strand of hair. Using forceps to hold up the hair strand, she closely scrutinizes the potential piece of evidence with her sharp gaze.

Jo-Yeo-Jeong-31.jpg

Kang Yeo Joo even whips out a microscope to further investigate the hair strand. Focusing intensely, she utilizes a professional-looking microscope used in forensic investigations to get to the bottom of the mystery.

Jo-Yeo-Jeong-22.jpg

After examining the hair strand, Kang Yeo Joo leans back on her chair while staring off into space. Viewers are curious to learn what evidence she will observe from the unidentified hair strand.

Spoiler

Jo-Yeo-Jeong4.jpg

Another still reveals Han Woo Sung entering Kang Yeo Joo’s study. As if he has read the dangerous atmosphere, Han Woo Sung looks nervous. Although he struggles to erase any evidence of his affair, Kang Yeo Joo appears to have finally caught hold of some evidence, raising anticipation for what will happen to their relationship in the future.

Spoiler

Go-Joon2.jpg

The production team shared, “Yeo Joo will display her meticulous personality as she tries to capture evidence of Woo Sung’s affair. Please show lots of interest and anticipation for the broadcast to find out whose hair strand Yeo Joo has discovered and how Woo Sung’s fate will turn out.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1446009wpp/jo-yeo-jeong-uses-forensics-to-investigate-potential-evidence-of-go-joons-affair-in-cheat-on-me-if-you-can

“Cheat On Me If You Can” Competes With 2020 MBC Drama Awards For Ratings + “True Beauty” To Not Air This Week

On December 30, the 2020 MBC Drama Awards shook up the TV programs that normally air in this time slot.

According to Nielsen Korea, the 2020 MBC Drama Awards recorded average nationwide ratings of 3.8 and 4.5 percent.

This is a lower rating than the 2020 MBC Entertainment Awards, which aired on December 29 to ratings of 6.3 and 7.3 percent. It is also a drop from the ratings of the 2019 MBC Drama Awards, which garnered 7.1 and 8.6 percent.

SBS’s “K-Trot in Town,” which aired at the same time as the 2020 MBC Drama Awards, recorded ratings of 10.5 and 11.4 percent. KBS’s “Cheat on Me If You Can” recorded ratings of 2.4 and 3.6 percent, a slight drop from 2.9 and 3.8 percent, which it recorded last Wednesday. The KBS drama did not air last Thursday due to the 2020 KBS Entertainment Awards.

On JTBC, “Run On” recorded average nationwide ratings of 2.794 percent, a slight drop from last week’s 2.806 percent.

On tvN, “True Beauty” is taking a break in the last week of December due to special end-of-year broadcasts. The drama will return with episodes 7-8 on January 6 and 7, 2021.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1446219wpp/cheat-on-me-if-you-can-competes-with-2020-mbc-drama-awards-for-ratings-true-beauty-to-not-air-this-week

Winners Of 2020 KBS Drama Awards

KBS ended the year by recognizing the network’s best talent and programming at the 2020 KBS Drama Awards!

The ceremony, which was held on the evening of December 31, was hosted by Jo Bo Ah, Lee Sang Yeob, and Do Kyung Wan.

Chun Ho Jin took home the Daesang (Grand Prize) for his performance in “Once Again.” He shared, “When we started ‘Once Again,’ I said to my juniors, ‘Let’s do our best to have a lot of fun with this drama. Let’s give even a bit of hope to people who are having a hard time.’ If I dare to think so, it seems like we achieved that goal. I’m very happy.”

He shared that he thought of himself as receiving the trophy on behalf of his co-stars and many others, with him being given it it because he was the “head of the household.” He shared, “Also, while we were filming, my father passed away.

Cha Hwa Yun, who was my partner, gave me strength and guided me along. I want to give this award to Cha Hwa Yun.”

He shared his hope that everyone will be able to feel gratitude over small things in order to experience more happiness in the new year. Finally, he shared that his father had greatly enjoyed “Once Again” and passed away before it ended, going on to express his thanks and love to him. “Everyone, Happy New Year, and please be healthy,” he said.

chun-ho-jin.jpg

Check out the list of winners below!

Daesang (Grand Prize): Chun Ho Jin (“Once Again”)

Top Excellence Award: Park In Hwan (“Brilliant Heritage”), Jung Bo Suk (“Homemade Love Story”), Lee Min Jung (“Once Again”)

Excellence Award – Long Drama: Lee Sang Yeob (“Once Again”), Lee Jang Woo (“Homemade Love Story”), Lee Jung Eun (“Once Again”), Jin Ki Joo (“Homemade Love Story”)

Excellence Award – Daily Drama: Kang Eun Tak (“A Man in a Veil”), Kim Yoo Suk (“No Matter What”), Park Ha Na (“Fatal Promise”), Lee Chae Young (“A Man in a Veil”)

Excellence Award – Miniseries: Park Sung Hoon (“Into the Ring”), Lee Jae Wook (“Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol”), Nana (“Into the Ring”), Jo Yeo Jeong (“Cheat on Me If You Can”)

Best Writer: Yang Hee Seung (“Once Again”)

Achievement Award: Song Jae Ho

Supporting Actor Award – Miniseries: Ye Ji Won (“Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol”), Ahn Kil Kang (“Into the Ring”)

Supporting Actor Award – Long Drama: Oh Dae Hwan (“Once Again”), Oh Yoon Ah (“Once Again”), Kim Sun Young (“Homemade Love Story”)

Best Actor in One Act/Special/Short Drama: Son Sook (“A Jaunt“), Lee Yoo Young (“Traces of Love”), Lee Shin Young (“How to Buy a Friend”), Lee Han Wi (“My Lilac”)

Best Couple Awards: Jin Ki Joo and Lee Jang Woo (“Homemade Love Story”); Lee Jang Woo and Jung Bo Suk (“Homemade Love Story”); Nana and Park Sung Hoon (“Into the Ring”); Jo Yeo Jeong and Go Joon (“Cheat on Me if You Can”); Park Hae Jin and Jo Bo Ah (“Forest”); Lee Sang Yi and Lee Cho Hee, Chun Ho Jin and Lee Jung Eun, Lee Sang Yeob and Lee Min Jung (“Once Again”)

Popularity Award: Kim Young Dae (“Cheat on Me if You Can”), Lee Sang Yeob (“Once Again”), Jo Bo Ah (“Forest”)

Best New Actor Awards: Seo Ji Hoon (“To All The Guys Who Loved Me”, “Meow, the Secret Boy”), Lee Sang Yi (“Once Again”), WJSN’s Bona (“Homemade Love Story”), Shin Ye Eun (“Meow, the Secret Boy”), Lee Cho Hee (“Once Again”)

Best Child Actor Awards: Moon Woo Jin (“Once Again”), Lee Ga Yeon (“Once Again”)

The 2020 KBS Drama Awards will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1446324wpp/winners-of-2020-kbs-drama-awards

What To Look Out For In 2nd Half Of “Cheat On Me If You Can”

The suspense in KBS 2TV’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Cheat on Me If You Can” is building up with each episode!

“Cheat on Me If You Can” features Jo Yeo Jeong as a murder mystery novelist named Kang Yeo Joo. She is married to a divorce lawyer named Han Woo Sung (Go Joon), who signed a contract with her that says, “If you cheat, you die.”

As the series jumps into the second half of its story, here are three points to look forward to.

1. Kang Yeo Joo, Han Woo Sung, and Go Mi Rae’s rocky relationship

After coming across a fountain pen case with a message inside in Han Woo Sung’s trash, Kang Yeo Joo becomes suspicious that her husband might be having an affair. She goes on to track down any possible clues confirming this suspicion. In the end, she figures out that he might be involved with a student from the university he once gave a lecture at.

In reality, Han Woo Sung and Go Mi Rae (Yeonwoo) have been getting closer with each coincidental meeting. After realizing that his wife might be onto him, Han Woo Sung has been making dire efforts to cover up his tracks in the affair.

2. Baek Soo Jung’s homicide case

Baek Soo Jung (Hong Soo Hyun) was a starlet in Korea that suddenly took off for America. She believed that she was forced a sudden departure because of Kang Yeo Joo. As revenge, she seduced Han Woo Sung and had an affair with him. But after going missing, she shockingly turned up at the Han river as a dead body.

Jang Seung Cheol (Lee Si Eon) and Ahn Se Jin (Kim Ye Won), the investigators in charge of Baek Soo Jung’s case, are narrowing their search for the culprit. Baek Soo Jung’s manager (Yoo Jun Hong), Kang Yeo Joo, Han Woo Sung, and others are probable suspects.

Baek Soo Jung’s manager has been accused of kidnapping and attempting to murder the property manager of her studio apartment. This property manager is the same person that was caught on security footage threatening Han Woo Sung.

However, Baek Soo Jung’s manager has already taken off to the Philippines. In episode 7, Kang Yeo Joo was on a secretive phone call with the manager, and in episode 8, National Intelligence Service agent Ma Dong Kyun (Oh Min Suk) tried to track down the manager in his own means. The tension heightens with each step of progress in the investigation.

cheat-on-me-if-you-can.jpg

3. Details in Kang Yeo Joo’s secretive past yet to be uncovered

Halfway into the series, there are several secrets left to uncover. At the center of these mysteries is Kang Yeo Joo herself. Her secretive past involves Baek Soo Jung and Ma Dong Kyun, as well as her missing novel.

Kang Yeo Joo’s assistant Cha Soo Ho (Kim Young Dae) is not what he seems either. He is actually a National Intelligence Service agent that is acting undercover at the direction of Ma Dong Kyun and has been instructed to surveil Kang Yeo Joo. As he starts digging up her past, he realizes that each element of her past is connected with Ma Dong Kyun, who has been reporting observations on Kang Yeo Joo to a mysterious figure. Episode 8 even ended with an unknown person breaking into Cha Soo Ho’s home and holding him at gunpoint.

The quest for truth intensifies as more details about Kang Yeo Joo’s past gets revealed. With so many figures involved in a complicated network of connections, the drama is set to have an interesting run for its second half.

The production team has commented, “The veil between the characters surrounding Kang Yeo Joo is set to be lifted. A shocking truth is waiting to be uncovered behind the Baek Soo Jung homicide case. Please look forward to the second half of ‘Cheat on Me If You Can.’ There will be new characters and striking twists in the plot.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1446779wpp/what-to-look-out-for-in-2nd-half-of-cheat-on-me-if-you-can
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] If you cheat, you die, 바람피면 죽는다