[Drama 2020/2021] If you cheat, you die, 바람피면 죽는다

Go Joon and Jo Yeo-jung play a happily married in new promos for Cheat on Me, if You Can

by tccolb

202011023495_20201102195911872.png

New promos have been released for KBS’s new mystery-comedy Cheat on Me, if You Can (a.k.a. If You Have an Affair, You’ll Die), featuring a new poster and two video teasers.

The drama stars Jo Yeo-jung (9.9 Billion Won Woman) and Go Joon (Oh My Baby) as a couple who agreed to marry with some curious conditions. Bound by a signed legal contract, the terms of their marriage includes a notable stipulation: “If you have an affair, you’ll die.”

In the newly released poster we get the sense that this may not be entirely a joke with Jo Yeo-jung posed at her desk, wielding a bloody knife. The knife, along with most of the props, is also a nod to the character’s job. As a successful and best-selling crime novelist, Jo is famous for the inventive and numerous ways she kills off people in her books. While Go Joon, who looks warily at Jo from behind, works as a divorce lawyer.

The first teaser is edited like a phone screen, showing Jo Yeo-jung and Go Joon trying to take a selfie together. They giggle and smile while adjusting the camera angle, when suddenly a text message pop-ups: “Honey, are you busy?” Alarmed, Go Joon grabs the message and rips it up, while Jo Yeo-jung turns to look at him.

He stammers, “It’s my grandma, grandma… it’s an old nickname of mine… honey…” before running away. The teaser comes to a close as Jo Yeo-jung turns back to the camera and a second text message pops-up: “KBS, Wednesday-Thursday drama / Cheat on Me, if You Can / Premieres Wednesday, December 2.”

morehttps://www.dramabeans.com/2020/11/go-joon-and-jo-yeo-jung-plays-a-happily-married-in-new-promos-for-cheat-on-me-if-you-can/

• Like 2
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally watched ep 2. I found myself feeling bored while watching it. It picked up the pace a bit after the second half.   Some thoughts: The husband is just so yucky... Even though he

I do not think so.He knows that if he cheats he dies. He won`t risk it.     I am looking forward to see Go Joon at the press conference to see what he will wear this time. His fashion sense

So that contract wasn't really a contract, but he just gave a right to her, got it even notarised LMAO. He's so careless in some ways that he didn't even remember that he did this.    

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020/2021] If you cheat, you die, 바람피면 죽는다 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST - Jo Yeo Jeong, Go Joon & Yeonwoo - Premieres on December 2nd

Watch: Jo Yeo Jeong Cooks Up Different Ways To Punish Her Unfaithful Husband Go Joon In “Cheat On Me If You Can” Teaser

Nov 16, 2020
by L. Kim

KBS 2TV’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Cheat on Me If You Can” released a new teaser!

The comedy-mystery thriller is about adults who get up to all sorts of bad behavior. Jo Yeo Jeong will star as murder mystery novelist Kang Yeo Joo who spends all day thinking up different ways to kill people, while Go Joon will play her husband Han Woo Sung, a divorce lawyer who has made a promise in writing with his wife that states, “If you cheat, you die.”

The trailer starts off with Kang Yeo Joo narrating, “She found out that her husband had an affair and decided to become a widow rather than get a divorce.”

Then her mind drifts into her imaginary world where she catches Han Woo Sung cheating on her. She raises a knife to stab him, but before anything could happen, she presses the backspace button and says, “Wait. This isn’t it.” Then she brainstorms different weapons she can use to get her revenge, such as a wrench, plastic hammer, and gun.

Towards the end, Kang Yeo Joo approaches her husband with a rather large pair of scissors, and he looks horrified as he attempts to stop her. The other woman flees the scene as Han Woo Sung suffers unimaginable pain. Kang Yeo Joo smirks in satisfaction, and her voiceover says, “Don’t worry. I’ll fix it for you.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1438054wpp/watch-jo-yeo-jeong-cooks-up-different-ways-to-punish-her-unfaithful-husband-go-joon-in-cheat-on-me-if-you-can-teaser

• Like 2

Watch: Go Joon Makes An Unusual Proposal Of Marriage To Jo Yeo Jeong In “Cheat On Me If You Can”

KBS’s upcoming drama “Cheat on Me If You Can” has released a new teaser of Go Joon and Jo Yeo Jeong!

“Cheat on Me If You Can” is a comedic mystery thriller about adults who get up to all sorts of bad behavior. Jo Yeo Jeong stars as murder mystery novelist Kang Yeo Joo, who spends all day thinking up different ways to kill people. Go Joon co-stars as her husband Han Woo Sung, a divorce lawyer who signed a contract with his wife that says, “If you cheat, you die.”

The latest teaser begins with Han Woo Sung on his knees, looking terrified as he offers her a ring and a written contract about giving up his life if he cheats. Kang Yeo Joo looks over the contract thoughtfully and says, “You’re really giving up your life for me?”

The teaser moves to Kang Yeo Joo preparing a meal with a huge kitchen knife, Han Woo Sung wincing every time she brings down the knife. In voice-over, Kang Yeo Joo says, “I’ve never thought about divorce. Widowhood, on the other hand…” However, the two also share a passionate kiss, showing the unpredictable nature of their relationship.

Things take a darker turn as someone tries to seduce Han Woo Sung and a protest breaks out against Kang Yeo Joo. After meeting Cha Soo Ho (Kim Young Dae), a handsome part-time worker, she says, “Do you have someone you need to get rid of? I’ll kill them for you.” But in the next shot, she is the one being threatened by a knife and calling out desperately for the housekeeper.

A source from the drama stated, “Yeo Joo and Woo Sung are an affectionate couple to the point of signing a life contract when getting married. This teaser shows the constant danger and tension about a couple who doesn’t reveal their innermost thoughts to each other. Please look forward to the scary and suspenseful story of these unique characters.”

“Cheat on Me If You Can” premieres on December 2.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1438772wpp/watch-go-joon-makes-an-unusual-proposal-of-marriage-to-jo-yeo-jeong-in-cheat-on-me-if-you-can

Watch: Jo Yeo Jeong Promises To Love Go Joon Until Death In “Cheat On Me If You Can” Teaser

66fb38960d6c470da23d54190ebb1bac.jpeg?s=

Nov 22, 2020
by C. Hong

KBS’s upcoming drama “Cheat on Me If You Can” has released a new teaser!

“Cheat on Me If You Can” is a comedic mystery thriller about adults who get up to all sorts of bad behavior. Jo Yeo Jeong stars as Kang Yeo Joo, a murder mystery novelist who spends all day thinking up different ways to kill people. Go Joon co-stars as her husband Han Woo Sung, a divorce lawyer who signed a contract with his wife that says, “If you cheat, you die.”

In the teaser, Go Joon appears to be the perfect husband, wishing his wife a happy anniversary with a sweet kiss and always coming home right after work. But in a voice-over, someone says, “You shouldn’t trust someone too much.” In the next scene, Go Joon appears to be having an affair with a woman who says, “You carry a ‘cheating kit’ around?”

At the convenience store, Jo Yeo Jeong catches the eye of Kim Young Dae, who plays a handsome part-time worker named Cha Soo Ho. She says in voice-over, “As a gift for a woman, these two things are enough: murder or attempted murder. It’s all the same to me.” Looking nervous, Go Joon says, “Who would kill someone just because they cheated?” and she says coolly, “I would, though.” The teaser ends with her smiling and saying, “Darling, I love you. Enough to kill you.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1439361wpp/watch-jo-yeo-jeong-promises-to-love-go-joon-until-death-in-cheat-on-me-if-you-can-teaser

• Like 2

New stills have been released. :D I love the wording in the news article "a suspicious encounter between Kang Yeo Joo (played by Cho Yeo Jeong) and Cha Soo Ho (played by Kim Young Dae).

l-2020112402001227700229451.jpg

Source: SportKyunghang

Go Joon Is Completely Smitten With Jo Yeo Jeong In “Cheat On Me If You Can”

KBS;s upcoming drama “Cheat on Me If You Can” has shared a glimpse of Go Joon and Jo Yeo Jeong’s first meeting!

“Cheat on Me If You Can” is a comedic mystery thriller about adults who get up to all sorts of bad behavior. Jo Yeo Jeong stars as Kang Yeo Joo, a murder mystery novelist who spends all day thinking up different ways to kill people. Go Joon co-stars as her husband Han Woo Sung, a divorce lawyer who signed a contract with his wife that says, “If you cheat, you die.”

On November 25, the drama unveiled new stills of Kang Yeo Joo and Han Woo Sung.

Kang Yeo Joo appears with long straight hair, and she is dressed in a white t-shirt and jeans. Despite her simple outfit, she literally glows in the shabby goshiwon (type of housing arrangement typically leased by students studying for an important exam), and the dusty carpet suddenly turns into a runway. Her expression is as cold as ice, and she glances around the room without much interest in anything else.

jo-yeo-jeong1.jpg

On the other hand, Han Woo Sung is completely mesmerized by Kang Yeo Joo. He leans forward to take a peek at her, and after catching a glimpse of her beauty, he puts a hand over his pounding heart. It’s definitely love at first sight for him, but will Kang Yeo Joo feel the same way about him?

go-joon-jo-yeo-jeong-21.jpg

The drama’s production team shared, “Kang Yeo Joo and Han Woo Sung will have an unusual first encounter. Please look forward to finding out why she visited the shabby goshiwon and why he was so into her that he even wrote a contract to give up his life.”

“Cheat on Me If You Can” will premiere on December 2. Check out the latest teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1440035wpp/go-joon-is-completely-smitten-with-jo-yeo-jeong-in-cheat-on-me-if-you-can

D-4 Teaser! :D

----------------

“Cheat On Me If You Can” Previews Complicated Ties Between Characters With Relationship Chart

Upcoming KBS 2TV drama “Cheat on Me If You Can” released an intricate character relationship chart!

“Cheat on Me If You Can” is a comedic mystery thriller about adults who get up to all sorts of bad behavior. Jo Yeo Jeong stars as Kang Yeo Joo, a murder mystery novelist who spends all day thinking up different ways to kill people. Go Joon co-stars as her husband Han Woo Sung, a divorce lawyer who signed a contract with his wife that says, “If you cheat, you die.”

First off, Kang Yeo Joo and Han Woo Sung are a married couple, and they are linked to different people.

Kang Yeo Joo and her housekeeper Yeom Jin Ok (Song Ok Soon) have a solid relationship based on trust. Cha Soo Ho (Kim Young Dae), a handsome part-time worker at a convenience store, is labeled as someone who could either be Kang Yeo Joo’s stalker or surveillant. The mysterious novelist is also connected to the publishing team and violent crimes unit.

On the other hand, Han Woo Sung is linked to various people in the field of law, including his best friend and manager Son Jin Ho (Jung Sang Hoon), lawyer Park Hye Kyung (Han Soo Yeon), and political consultant Nam Ki Ryong (Kim Do Hyun). Then there’s Go Mi Rae (Yeonwoo), a beautiful art college student who isn’t linked to anyone.

cheat-on-me-if-you-can.jpg

The drama’s production crew promised a thrilling and interesting story and added the cast and crew are doing their best for filming.

“Cheat on Me If You Can” will premiere on December 2. Check out the latest teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1440686wpp/cheat-on-me-if-you-can-previews-complicated-ties-between-characters-with-relationship-chart

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] If you cheat, you die, 바람피면 죽는다