[Drama 2020/2021] If you cheat, you die, 바람피면 죽는다

0ly40

Watch: Jo Yeo Jeong Promises To Love Go Joon Until Death In “Cheat On Me If You Can” Teaser

66fb38960d6c470da23d54190ebb1bac.jpeg?s=

Nov 22, 2020
by C. Hong

KBS’s upcoming drama “Cheat on Me If You Can” has released a new teaser!

“Cheat on Me If You Can” is a comedic mystery thriller about adults who get up to all sorts of bad behavior. Jo Yeo Jeong stars as Kang Yeo Joo, a murder mystery novelist who spends all day thinking up different ways to kill people. Go Joon co-stars as her husband Han Woo Sung, a divorce lawyer who signed a contract with his wife that says, “If you cheat, you die.”

In the teaser, Go Joon appears to be the perfect husband, wishing his wife a happy anniversary with a sweet kiss and always coming home right after work. But in a voice-over, someone says, “You shouldn’t trust someone too much.” In the next scene, Go Joon appears to be having an affair with a woman who says, “You carry a ‘cheating kit’ around?”

At the convenience store, Jo Yeo Jeong catches the eye of Kim Young Dae, who plays a handsome part-time worker named Cha Soo Ho. She says in voice-over, “As a gift for a woman, these two things are enough: murder or attempted murder. It’s all the same to me.” Looking nervous, Go Joon says, “Who would kill someone just because they cheated?” and she says coolly, “I would, though.” The teaser ends with her smiling and saying, “Darling, I love you. Enough to kill you.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1439361wpp/watch-jo-yeo-jeong-promises-to-love-go-joon-until-death-in-cheat-on-me-if-you-can-teaser

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Cheat On Me If You Can” Reveals Sneak Peek Of Stars Jo Yeo Jeong, Go Joon, Kim Young Dae, Lee Si Eon, And More

Nov 28, 2020
by E. Cha
8d96f03ee94f470bb91a49d1a2c7ca92.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Cheat on Me If You Can” has shared a new glimpse of its stars behind the scenes!

“Cheat on Me If You Can” is a new comedy-mystery thriller about adults who get up to all sorts of bad behavior. Jo Yeo Jeong will star as murder mystery novelist Kang Yeo Joo, who spends all day thinking up different ways to kill people, while Go Joon will play her husband Han Woo Sung, a divorce lawyer who has made a promise in writing with his wife that states, “If you cheat, you die.”

On November 28, the upcoming drama released new behind-the-scenes stills of its starring cast. Jo Yeo Jeong and Go Joon make a picture-perfect couple as they pose for a photo together, while Jo Yeo Jeong and Kim Young Dae show off their relaxed real-life chemistry as they playfully mug for the camera.

Jo-Yeo-Jeong2.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1440757wpp/cheat-on-me-if-you-can-reveals-sneak-peek-of-stars-jo-yeo-jeong-go-joon-kim-young-dae-lee-si-eon-and-more

Cheat on Me, If You Can

premwatch_awaken3.jpg

Time slot: Wednesday & Thursday
Broadcaster: KBS
Genre: Comedy, romance, thriller
Episode count: 16

Reasons to watch: Jo Yeo-jung + Go Joon? They had me on board as soon as this casting was confirmed — it could have been a story about a ukulele player and a professional gift wrapper and I would have been interested. Don’t worry, it’s about neither of those things. Instead, it’s a bit more mysterious, exciting, and maybe even sensationalist? Jo Yeo-jung plays a famous crime novelist married to Go Joon, a divorce attorney. The two have an odd contract in their marriage: namely, that if one of them cheats, they die. Let the games begin, eh? I’m expecting this to be cheeky, and to balance the rather murderous side of the story with dark humor… and maybe even some real romance? Either way, I can’t wait to see these two flexing their acting skills here. Make way for chemistry!

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/11/premiere-watch-awaken-cheat-on-me-if-you-can/

Go Joon And Jo Yeo Jeong Are A Peculiar Couple In “Cheat On Me If You Can”

0bc630fdbe5f403ab0ab7419a2261cf2.jpeg?s=

Nov 30, 2020
by S. P

KBS’s upcoming drama “Cheat on Me If You Can” has shared new stills previewing Go Joon and Jo Yeo Jeong’s relationship!

“Cheat on Me If You Can” is a comedic mystery thriller about adults who get up to all sorts of bad behavior. Jo Yeo Jeong stars as Kang Yeo Joo, a murder mystery novelist who spends all day thinking up different ways to kill people. Go Joon co-stars as her husband Han Woo Sung, a divorce lawyer who signed a contract with his wife that says, “If you cheat, you die.”

One set of new stills previews a strange situation between the couple. As Kang Yeo Joo lies fast asleep on a bench in the study, Han Woo Sung places a hand on her shoulder with a mysterious smile. In the following stills, he suspiciously holds a pillow over her head, the glint in his eyes suggesting that he might put the pillow on her face. Drama fans are already anticipating what kind of thrill and energy the couple will bring to the drama.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1440998wpp/go-joon-and-jo-yeo-jeong-are-a-peculiar-couple-in-cheat-on-me-if-you-can

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020/2021] If you cheat, you die, 바람피면 죽는다 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST

I'm loving the high energy of Episode 1 and the music so far is fun too.

I wonder what the story is between the married couple, really. She just seems so apathetic to everything, while he is over-the-top heads over heels for her... and seems to be portrayed as a good guy...  when he did CPR on that homeless guy. Of course, I expected this not to be true considering the teaser and the way Episode 1 began. 

The way she just kept sitting while there was a protest, and the young guy came and 'rescued' her. Normally someone would do some kind of reaction, but she was like... nothing, pretty much playing dead, until they were at the streets. IDK but the actress does the psycho stare well. That young guy seems to be cut from the same cloth as her, though. 

The husband's face when he saw who the guest was... HAHAH priceless. The ending though... wow... that sharp smile. 

The contract: Cheat, you die, applies to both of them. My guess is at some point they both cheat so they're both trying to kill each other.

Husband's got lots of love to go around, contract or no contract. His calendar is booked Monday, Wednesday, Friday(?) and Tuesday, Thursday via the grocery store. If he says he's grocery shopping you know where he's heading. He is so slick and careful, I'm surprised he missed the shirt.

Few are commenting. Could be that there is no subbing team on this one particular site that is airing it. Maybe there is a team. I don't want to be spreading false info. But at this time it is subbed 0%.  Knowing what they are saying is crucial to the story. Kocowa was 100% subbed within 2 hours. Hopefully the other site will get a good sub team soon.

btw, if anyone is seeing Revenge, I guess it is trendy for older women to wear short skirt/dress. The woman who the FL invited to dinner was wearing a really short white dress when she arrived. Guess she wanted to show off. Of course for the FL's husband. 

14 hours ago, agenth said:

She just seems so apathetic to everything, while he is over-the-top heads over heels for her.

I wonder consider she is an author her imagination is running wild thinking her husband is cheating on her. Consider she writing about cheating husband in her books, so maybe some line between fiction and reality get mixed up in her head. I think this could maybe explain som of her behavior. 

So that contract wasn't really a contract, but he just gave a right to her, got it even notarised LMAO. He's so careless in some ways that he didn't even remember that he did this.

This actress she kills it with psycho vibes. Her non-expression deadpan face is an art, especially when she keeps talking about killing him, and the way she would do it, in comparison to his panic that looks like he has small heartattacks haha. 

I'm still curious what the wife supposedly did to the actress for the latter to swear revenge. Now I'm thinking she may have faked her ... absence, and wants to cause real trouble for the couple? The way it looks right now is the wife killed her, but that may be a red herring. We'll see. 

Now the young guy manages to get a job as her assistant. Coincidence? I think not. She calls him stalker, haha. Seeing the character description, it's not far off. He does have a deeper interest in her, after all. 

The husband is slimey, but I find him hilarious. His imagination and manners. The way he literally ran away from the pretty college student hahaha. And isn't it a little strange that political advisor just makes short comments. I was expecting a whole plan down to the furnitures being switched out when the lawyer wasn't in office haha. 

This series is way more fun than I expected and totally underrated. There are subs, but they come in maybe a day or two later than usual. I'd recommend for people to check this drama out. Much better than Revenge at the moment. 

14 hours ago, tulip06 said:

I am in the middle of the first episode and the husband is so slimy! I hope they end up divorced. I can’t help but think of all the STDs he must be carrying, urgh.

I watched the first episode yesterday (surprise! @Jillia @Ameera Ali :D )  and I agree. He's funny but oh, so slimy.... If he's really cheating and this is not the wife's imagination / her new book, I hope that he gets what's coming for him -haha :D

Finally watched ep 2. I found myself feeling bored while watching it. It picked up the pace a bit after the second half.

Some thoughts:

• The husband is just so yucky... Even though he's funny, I have a hard time sympathizing with him. Him going to the university was just... :spitswater:
  • The stalker / assistant is really intriguing and it seems he's been hired by someone to find out things about the wife. I am wondering if it could be the guy who is coaxing the husband into politics. Maybe this is a part of the background check?
  • I have a feeling that the second lead will fall in love with the FL. I don't know if you guys noticed, but this was the first time you could really see the FL smiling and chatting in a relaxed manner with someone. I doubt she really loves her husband and I do wonder why she married him especially since she knew what he was like.
    I totally ship the 2nd ML with the FL. :wub: They seem to even have similar interests and perhaps even backgrounds. I hope he's not a psycho or her long lost brother. :D
  • I think the FL knows everything about her husband but is just playing along and I also very much doubt that she has killed the mistress. The mistress set it all up.

@Ameera Ali @Sleepy Owl @Min2206 @sadthe1st What are your thoughts on this drama? I feel lonely on this thread :D  No one here

12 hours ago, partyon said:

Finally watched ep 2. I found myself feeling bored while watching it. It picked up the pace a bit after the second half.

Some thoughts:

• The husband is just so yucky... Even though he's funny, I have a hard time sympathizing with him. Him going to the university was just... 
  • The stalker / assistant is really intriguing and it seems he's been hired by someone to find out things about the wife. I am wondering if it could be the guy who is coaxing the husband into politics. Maybe this is a part of the background check?
  • I have a feeling that the second lead will fall in love with the FL. I don't know if you guys noticed, but this was the first time you could really see the FL smiling and chatting in a relaxed manner with someone. I doubt she really loves her husband and I do wonder why she married him especially since she knew what he was like.
    I totally ship the 2nd ML with the FL. :wub: They seem to even have similar interests and perhaps even backgrounds. I hope he's not a psycho or her long lost brother. :D
  • I think the FL knows everything about her husband but is just playing along and I also very much doubt that she has killed the mistress. The mistress set it all up.

@Ameera Ali @Sleepy Owl @Min2206 @sadthe1st What are your thoughts on this drama? I feel lonely on this thread :D  No one here

HI @partyon  I can company you here but honestly, I am not good in writing recaps. 
On my views, you have written everything above  .... :Megathanks:

@partyon Noona, I do agree that the husband here is the worst among the worst ones I have seen. At least in the previous dramas like "World of Married", "My Dangerous Wife" and even "VIP" all had one thing in common. The husband cheated with woman, and for whatever reason had fallen for that woman. While I had already categorized them as the worst ones, I didn't think we would find a guy worse than them, who sleeps with women just for the sake of pleasure. While it was funny seeing him have different woman scheduled for different days just like the dramas which we follow, it actually is the worst thing here. 

Anyway, the dude can't control himself, but now that he wants to enter politics, he will have to. I don't really understand how did he even think about doing it without so many women around who can ruin him in seconds, which we see happening. The rival lawyer already joined the team of his rival candidate, the friend of his wife already blackmailed him. 

I do agree with you that the wife knows all about it. I also think that she has been planning to get back at him too. This woman is too observant and no matter how good you are, I don't think anyone can fool her. So thinking that he has fooled her is the biggest mistake he is doing here. 

The 2nd ML does seem to be an interesting character here. But I think that he will also have a hard time if the wife starts getting back at him too, which I think won't happen. I think he will fall for her and not follow the orders from the guy who hired him here. 

Talking about the mistress who just disappeared, I don't think the wife has killed her, and she is not stored in the refrigerator down in the basement. Chances are there is someone else involved too, and I think there is actually a mannequin placed in the refrigerator with some other stuff to make it heavy, as we know how much this wife loves to simulate situations to bring realism to her stories. 

While the episode was totally an intro episode, with the plot going all over the places and at least making me confused with what the actual plot could be, the second episode gained the pace here. Looking forward to third one, and I really want to see this husband suffer big time.

@partyon Don't worry my dear, you are not lonely, I am with you and having same thought as yours on this drama review. It's been a while that I did not see you wrote on drama review, may be we seldom met on the same drama forum :lol:

I am quite selective on drama, not watching all k-drama especially the soap opera or melodrama drama (unless i have my fav actor/actress on it but i may drop halfway if the story does not go well, so storyline is my top priority). Sorry that I couldn't join you in the fun game in another forum because i have no idea on those listed drama clues that you invited us to guess. :D I love K-movie more.

I watched this drama because of this female lead. Mui aussi, I ship the 2nd ML with the FL. I want them to have romantic love line although i know it's almost impossible. I guess it will be a one-sided love from 2nd ML.

Let's see whether this story will lead us to the same old formula storyline  or giving us a big plot twist. :lol:

@lebeaucouple Nice to see you here! :kiss_wink: You are right, we are not often on the same drama threads. I am quite picky with my dramas and I also have a tendency to drop 'em.

minions mic drop GIF

I've seen the FL (Cho Yeo Jeong) only in Parasite before, but I gotta tell you that I am REALLY liking her in this role. She's doing a fantastic job!
The ML Goo Joon is familiar from Oh My Baby, but I have to say that his acting range is as narrow as it was in his previous drama. He overacts - it is quite clear that he lacks acting experience.

The second ML Kim Young Dae is a cutie pie and his character really intrigues me the most at the moment.

Why do you think it's impossible that the 2nd ML and the FL would end up together romantically?

I would rather see her divorced and single than ever forgive that piece of scum of a husband.

My dream scenario :joy:

tenor.gif?itemid=14617447

@tulip06 @sal2 @agenth @Min2206 @Sleepy Owl  @brooksmom put up a poll.

40 minutes ago, partyon said:

The second ML Kim Young Dae is a cutie pie and his character really intrigues me the most at the moment.

Why do you think it's impossible that the 2nd ML and the FL would end up together romantically?

I would rather see her divorced and single than ever forgive that piece of scum of a husband.

My dream scenario :joy:

@tulip06 @sal2 @agenth @Min2206 @Sleepy Owl  @brooksmom put up a poll.

Thanks for tagging me on the poll @partyon Done , hehe

Well, the FL might try to experiment something(on feelings) with the 2nd ML, who knows.  She is willing to try anything just to fuel her mind and come out with some dangerous thoughts to be penned into her writings.  She seems to enjoy playing with her husband's mind. :joy:

55 minutes ago, partyon said:

I've seen the FL (Cho Yeo Jeong) only in Parasite before, but I gotta tell you that I am REALLY liking her in this role. She's doing a fantastic job!
The ML Goo Joon is familiar from Oh My Baby, but I have to say that his acting range is as narrow as it was in his previous drama. He overacts - it is quite clear that he lacks acting experience.

Why do you think it's impossible that the 2nd ML and the FL would end up together romantically? I would rather see her divorced and single than ever forgive that piece of scum of a husband.

I love this FL since her early day on "I love romance 1" drama, i found her very cute and has natural beauty, no much change since school uniform days till now.

I am not familiar with the ML, but by looking at his small eyes, i know he has that kind of "womaniser" vibe...:D....sorry to his fans, but he does have that kind of look....

Yes, agreed with you that the 2nd ML Kim Young Dae is a cutie pie and he looks like Gang Dong-won who acted in "Peninsula" movie. (I did not watch it as it has a lot of bad review).

The reason I predicted it's impossible for their romantic loveline is because I based on the poster ads and drama title for ML and FL. Everything is related to the cheating affair, and the topic has been brought up widely and often times appeared on the recent shown drama"My dangerous wife", "The world of married", "VIP", etc..so what kind of fresh content the writer will be given to us, I am really very doubtful....the only thing i can guess is the twist plot that may set up for the murder or missing case and all those related characters (planned and unplanned) are just surrounding the case.

We need to find out more for :

The backstory of the FL and who is the mastermind that the stalker work for?

This is a comedy drama, so i wouldn't mind if they have some romance between these two (we want some cherries or creamy on top of the cake :lol:), and I love noona loveline too. But we can't expect much.

@Jillia and @Lmangla - how about you? I have not been reading any drama review from both of you quite sometime back....love to hear from both too :wub:

17 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

@Jillia and @Lmangla - how about you? I have not been reading any drama review from both of you quite sometime back....love to hear from both too :wub:

I think poor @Jillia became scared to watch this after my less than stellar reviews of the first two episodes... :D
@Lmangla loves a good mystery drama (or crime documentary). She is an expert  nowadays. Would be good to hear her theories :D

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

I think poor @Jillia became scared to watch this after my less than stellar reviews of the first two episodes... :D
@Lmangla loves a good mystery drama (or crime documentary). She is an expert  nowadays. Would be good to hear your theories :D

Really? Then I would highly recommend to watch "Kairo"drama  - one of the best current drama for this year. Time dimension clearly illustrated and no confused at all, the previous ALICE drama can't beat this drama.

In my opinion, this is one of the best drama best described how time dimension can change and impact an individual's destiny by going through the one-minute of mobile phone communication. It is better than Signal drama, in my opinion. Drama plot handled so well and not complicated. I enjoyed that drama so far. :wub:

kekeke... @lebeaucouple ~ I am not watching too many dramas at the moment. only 2 dailies which are both silly -- perfect for the mood I am in. kekekek @partyon ~ at the moment, I prefer true crime documentaries to crime dramas. there is something soothing about a half hour episode where it seems like your dearest are the worst enemies but cops are smartest and win. :lol: hahahaha... crime dramas on the other hand keep aggravating me lately. yesterday I watched a local movie and I was so annoyed. so yea, not very enthused about this drama genre at the moment.. :sweatingbullets:

Archived