Quantcast
Jump to content

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Love and Redemption 琉璃美人煞


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahaha, the meme from Weibo.

someone combined the full kiss scene for ep 52   so hot  

not gonna lie HC truly is the definition of a demon in heavens clothing  

5 hours ago, Ma911 S911 said:

I’m still stuck on this drama. Can’t move on from it. Am I really a 45 year old woman fangirling over a 30 year old dude from China?? :D Also...

 

  Hide contents

How come the lover’s curse didn’t lift when XJ confessed to SF on the doc under the bridge after they came out of the mirror? 

 And if the lize palace were all men 

  Hide contents

How did the red gold bird reproduce?

 

Spoiler

I think the lover curse is not lifted at that time is because XuanJi's glass heart still not broken yet. How far are you watching it now? Anyway later on, her glass heart finally broken, but by then there are many missunderstanding happen. Until later on, XuanJi clear up the missunderstanding and finally cured the lover curse.

And the red golden bird reproduce just like how human & devil is do. But because they are hiding in mortal realms, so in order to not disclose their identity by make any interaction with human particularly woman, they wear masks and forbidden their people to love. Also i think maybe because they have a longer life than any mortal do. So by wearing masks, the human will never know. Take Si Feng's father case, the only reason no human ever know their secret is because their old Lize Palace chief is fast in handling the matter, by taking Si Feng away from his human mother.  

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Ma911 S911 said:

I’m still stuck on this drama. Can’t move on from it. Am I really a 45 year old woman fangirling over a 30 year old dude from China?? :D Also...

 

  Hide contents

How come the lover’s curse didn’t lift when XJ confessed to SF on the doc under the bridge after they came out of the mirror? 

 

 

You're not the only one stuck on this drama. I'm watched it twice and still come back to this drama while watching "Love is Sweet". I love it so much that I have the 4K version of this drama on my iPhone.  

 

  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MK916 said:

 

You're not the only one stuck on this drama. I'm watched it twice and still come back to this drama while watching "Love is Sweet". I love it so much that I have the 4K version of this drama on my iPhone.  

 

Wouldn’t that take up a lot of space? What is the size of the files?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bluehibiscus said:

Wouldn’t that take up a lot of space? What is the size of the files?

 

I actually have this drama in 1080p and 4K saved on my HDD. I also have alot of storage on my iPhone, 512GB. So I'm able to have a few dramas on my iPhone. The 4K version is approx. 160GB and is awesome to watch the big screen. 

  • Shocked 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MK916 said:

 

I actually have this drama in 1080p and 4K saved on my HDD. I also have alot of storage on my iPhone, 512GB. So I'm able to have a few dramas on my iPhone. The 4K version is approx. 160GB and is awesome to watch the big screen. 

 

The iphone screen is quite small so why do you need 4K on the phone?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Very good and thrilling drama, love the fighting scene.

My favorite character are Xuan Ji as god of war (i think she’s cool :wub:) and TengShe. The female lead’s acting is wonderful. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2020 at 9:50 PM, poipoipo said:

Omg the pain watching epi 40 to 48..each episode I feel like vomiting blood like sifeng. 

Finally im at 55.. im sad it will be over soon. 

I literally 

  Hide contents

rofl when xuanji becomes a man. Lol sifengs worst nightmare. His lover is act a man.

 

It’s really hilarious LOL can’t stop laughing

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 6:40 AM, luckionesky said:

I have been obsessed with the drama after trying the first episode.  Wondering if anyone has any news about Love & Redemption 2??

 

 

 

Some viewers in China think there won’t be a Season 2 as there is no source material. The company is adapting another unrelated novel by the same author called 千香引 which is also about many lifetimes. Maybe they’ll add Liu Li 2 to the title to make it seem like a sequel. In any case, I don’t think you will see the same leads.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...