Quantcast
Jump to content

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Love and Redemption 琉璃美人煞


Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, eclipse02 said:

Really? I'm not sure though..:sweatingbullets: maybe when the subs for later eps came, it will be more clearer. 

  Reveal hidden contents

After all, it's like Heavenly Emperor said, Xuanji has 3 existences: human, god, and demon. It's up to her,what she want to used. And she choose to be human in the end (although i hope after that she can became god again, with Si Feng, and happy throughout all eternity).

 

 

Spoiler

I think after this lifetime they will comeback to Heaven because Heaven Emperor showed White Emperor the scene if WE didn't interupt, they can comeback sooner :D

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regarding the live concert, I honestly have not watched that. But from the clips I have seen and people comment here and there, both Cheng Yi and Yuan Bing Yuan actually ignoring each other. In a way,

HaoChen knows nothing about love.   Today is Qixi, we got some hot spoiler   

someone combined the full kiss scene for ep 52   so hot  

5 minutes ago, poipoipo said:

Finally finished! This has got to be one of the best dramas I've watched in a long long time. Hope to see more of all of them!! Now what to watch next...hmm.. very hard to find another drama to top this..sadly 

 

So trueee... it is THE best drama indeed... i'm still not ready to move on yet.. still waiting for the subs to finalize till the end, rewatching it and behind the scenes of the drama to fill in.

Maybe later later later on, i might catch on Cheng Yi's next drama (The Promise of Chang'an). But due to its story, my poor heart can only endure watching the happy moments only episodes :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Too bad his next drama with Ling Long (Zhang Yuxi) is so faraway..:astonished:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, eclipse02 said:

So trueee... it is THE best drama indeed... i'm still not ready to move on yet.. still waiting for the subs to finalize till the end, rewatching it and behind the scenes of the drama to fill in.

Maybe later later later on, i might catch on Cheng Yi's next drama (The Promise of Chang'an). But due to its story, my poor heart can only endure watching the happy moments only episodes :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Too bad his next drama with Ling Long (Zhang Yuxi) is so faraway..:astonished:

I'm like u.. im not ready to move on too keep watching all the sweet parts and their interactions at the start and bts!! We are obsessed lol. I cant watch promise of chang an too as he love is madame dong fang!!, is his love interest going to be linglong next ?? Oh no. Ok maybe just watch it because of the actor then lolll

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, poipoipo said:

Finally finished! This has got to be one of the best dramas I've watched in a long long time. Hope to see more of all of them!! Now what to watch next...hmm.. very hard to find another drama to top this..sadly 

 

i moved on to Maiden Holmes and it has helped with withdrawals

Link to post
Share on other sites

i decided to watch the RAW episodes because i couldn't wait for the eng subs anymore. i'm happy it's a happy ending, but i still haven't forgiven XJ for how she treated xifeng when she thought he was morsha (or however you spelled it). she was so mean and evil, to me. when she became all sweet and loving again, i just don't take it anymore and i don't believe it anymore. my heart aches because this drama is ending. idk what i'm going to do with my life now. :weary:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, poipoipo said:

Lol so fast ?? Is it nice ? 

I'm still rewatching LAR from the beginning lol 

omg i actually really really like it! im so sad it's only subbed up to 18 and i have to wait for the next episodes (32 total)

so you can wait a bit before you start it :D
i'm watching on viki with subs

  • Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, maryly09 said:

i decided to watch the RAW episodes because i couldn't wait for the eng subs anymore. i'm happy it's a happy ending, but i still haven't forgiven XJ for how she treated xifeng when she thought he was morsha (or however you spelled it). she was so mean and evil, to me. when she became all sweet and loving again, i just don't take it anymore and i don't believe it anymore. my heart aches because this drama is ending. idk what i'm going to do with my life now. :weary:

Ya i hated xuanji too. And I can understand sifengs pain as even yanran can love him for who he is why cant xuanji. And also after everything they've been through together to not believe him and just like see the surface of things was so bad.it felt like she never loved him at all. Guess she didn't because if she did the lovers curse would have been already gone right but it was there until epi 52. So it seems like xj is very undeserving of sifeng. Like I dont think she would have stabbed mingyan or even zihu..but she had to stab sifeng 3 times. And even use the poison vial on him. Like come on man.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so happy with this drama. Sad about how XJ was manipulated by so many people whom she trusted and how there were so many misunderstanding which could have been solved by trust.... BUT...I am happy with the ending.

 

I do want to know more about how SF fell for XJ while in heaven, though. I wasn't so satisfied with their few encounters...hehehe.

Or maybe I just want them to show me more of their happy times.

  • Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

In the heaven when he went to talk to BaiLin to meet luohoujidu to resolve their personal conflict only between them two. There is a magic spell in front of the heaven's palace which can kill demon. When BaiLin thought this would surely kill SF, SF's heaven's spirit went out and protected him from being killed. Then BaiLin realized SF is not just him and checked him with his power to find out who he really is. Then they both recognized SF is TianDi's son-the prince of heaven.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jojotxu said:

In the heaven when he went to talk to BaiLin to meet luohoujidu to resolve their personal conflict only between them two. There is a magic spell in front of the heaven's palace which can kill demon. When BaiLin thought this would surely kill SF, SF's heaven's spirit went out and protected him from being killed. Then BaiLin realized SF is not just him and checked him with his power to find out who he really is. Then they both recognized SF is TianDi's son-the prince of heaven.

So SF didn't know he was the prince prior to that scene?? Cause he didn't really look shocked at all haha

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just started this drama 3 days ago.After finishing "Go Ahead".  So I can see a few familiar names here. Hi @ElleSor

 

I binge-watched. Just finished the Final Ep 59 a few hours ago.  The good thing about starting late is - I don't have to wait for new episodes.:lol:

 

A lot has been said already. So all I have to say is:  "What a Man!".  If guys want to know what kind of a man a girl wants, well they just have to watch SF.  So steadfast and loyal in his love.  So patient and understanding - till the very end.

 

All the Sect-Leaders and their followers are so hypocritical with their "Higher Than Thou" attitudes;  so one-tracked mind. The Worst is the Hao Chen of course, and a deity at that.

 

We can hate them. But we can still find such examples in our very supposedly "Modern Society".

 

To the rest who have not yet finished watching:  "Happy Watching.  Take your time to savour this Love Story".  See you all in another thread, another time.

  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

:grimace::grimace: I want to share this BTS of their wedding night..Seems that the director teased them again.. :grimace: 

SF & XJ as family... Cheng Yi seems really like children, he will be such a good dad..

Credit to uploader

Spoiler

 

 

 

For the wedding night, thanks to IG @drama_queen_updates ,we can see the translation.

Edited by eclipse02
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, XxchinesedramacrazexX said:

How do HC and TS not recognize SF as XX earlier on? His appearance hasn't changed at all LOL 

Maybe because Xixuan is 

Spoiler

kind of an outcasted -_-, so they didn't really remember him.

Even LHJD also didn't recognize him, if his mother returned to the demon kingdom, doesn't he supposed to know Xixuan also? :blink:

Poor Xixuan... he doesn't feel belong in either side.

  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...