[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Love and Redemption 琉璃美人煞

sugarplum892

Oh yay good we don't hate the actor. He is like the most handsome villain I've ever seen. Can I say he looks more handsome than yu si feng?? But I love si feng too of course. Si feng is like a poor little boy so deep in love  getting tortured all the time. Loll. Episode 32 now..

Can I also say I that I lovee teng she!! He is so funny!!!! Esp when he calls dijun a weakling LMAO at hao chens face!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Love and Redemption 琉璃美人煞

Woaawww..what an ending.. their happy moments in the ending seem so unreal...like an illusion, because there's so many sad ones before. Finally they're happy at last :flushed::bawling:

Although there's many details that i still don't understand (like SF's real mother in heaven realms,etc), but i'll wait patiently for the subs. And rewatched it again from the beginning, i still cannot move on yet :bawling: 

Spoiler

What a beautiful wedding.. :wub: And i think later on with their kid, SF will be the softy parent and XJ is the hard one :joy: with Tengshe as the babysitter.

• Like 3

I just finished watching episode 38 for those of us who have to wait for english sub. anyways, i am just very confused.

the mortal people called Sifeng's sect and his bird tribe demons. however, those mortal sect leaders have spirit animals. are their spirit animals not demons too then? and tengshe, XJ's spirit animal, is a snake who lives in the heaven realm too. isn't he a demon too then? why was he allowed to live in heaven and not be called a demon? and the merman who was once a doctor in the heaven realm, he's a demon, but when he was living in heaven no one called him a demon, but now that he's been caste out of heaven, suddenly the mortals call him a demon. i honestly think the mortals are very bias toward their definition of "demons." so basically, any tribe who is not mortal or from the heaven realm is considered demons to them. 

55 minutes ago, eclipse02 said:

Woaawww..what an ending.. their happy moments in the ending seem so unreal...like an illusion, because there's so many sad ones before. Finally they're happy at last :flushed::bawling:

Although there's many details that i still don't understand (like SF's real mother in heaven realms,etc), but i'll wait patiently for the subs. And rewatched it again from the beginning, i still cannot move on yet :bawling: 

Reveal hidden contents

What a beautiful wedding.. :wub: And i think later on with their kid, SF will be the softy parent and XJ is the hard one :joy: with Tengshe as the babysitter.

Oh noo I'm going to be like you when its over..cant move on!!! And I'm just at episode 32..im going to binge watch it till the end on sat..then re watch from the beginning. But only sifeng and xuanjis scenes and ffwd everything else lol. I act love the scenes in the beginning when sifeng is pretending to act cool like he isn't bothered by xuanji..but u can tell that he's super flustered by her. Its so damn cute.. aw love sifeng. My fav character of all time. I think he's finally replaced yehua and denglun in ashes of love in my heart as no 1 xianxia husband !! Hehe so glad the ending is a good one. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Finished all 59eps. Its been rollercoster ride emotions throughout the drama. Both of them deserves all the love and happiness. No doubt one of the best drama for this year. I wish they're shown sifeng and xuanji marriage life together:wub: (add 2more ep...maybe). its too early to let go this drama. Can't wait for sub to come out. Hope they will have new project together in future. Both of them are amazing actor and the chemistry really really good . I'm not ready to say goodbye to this drama. :sad1:

*btw....I love phoenix sedan car* :smirk:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

15 hours ago, JoyceDreamer said:
  Hide contents

What did the white emperor said to Si Feng up in heaven when Si Feng visited him. He showed Si Feng something and I have no idea what he was saying... and what is Si Feng's identity... I know it was mentioned as the son of heaven but is it? 

Spoiler

The white emperor said SF is the son of Heaven King and Demon Princess.

When the war between Demon and God occurred, Demon Princess left Heaven and fight for Demon's side so the white emperor assumed SF it's like his mother, smth like that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Gosh I can’t believe it’s the end! What a satisfying finale, although I felt the wedding was a bit rushed, I wonder where Wu Zhiqi and Little Fox went, did they reborn together?
Btw am I the only one that found it very funny when Tiandi was giving everyone directions on where to go, and XJ’s dad drunk and the end LOL :lol:

SF really set a high standard for drama ML, he is the perfect boyfriend, husband and daddy too :joy:

Definitely going to rewatch my favorite parts, I wish the actors could appear in a TV show together or something!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Omg the pain watching epi 40 to 48..each episode I feel like vomiting blood like sifeng. 

Finally im at 55.. im sad it will be over soon. 

I literally 

Spoiler

rofl when xuanji becomes a man. Lol sifengs worst nightmare. His lover is act a man.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 9/11/2020 at 3:21 AM, Sun Tzu said:

Too bad that they rushed the endings for both dramas.

I couldn’t agree more! If they added a minute or two, Pillow book and LAD would have been perfect IMO. 

I’m just glad the ending of LAR was longer than usual. I was hoping they will show a bit after their mortal life but it’s alright because them being together at the end is all that matters. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, June05 said:

Can someone please send me the link to watch this? lol I can’t find it. Thank you in advance 

With english sub (so far up to eps.40) :

https://productiveprocrastination.site/category/love-and-redemption/

Raw (till finale eps.59) :

https://mcn.mmov.tv/video/120843.html

Or :

https://qdramas.biz/cn200806/

Happy watching, enjoy...:D

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, poipoipo said:
  Hide contents

Can someone help me out. So bailin made jidu into a woman xuanji. Therefore sifeng is in love with a man????? Am i interpreting this wrongly?

Spoiler

No, i think when Luo Huo Ji Du become God of War, she became another existence. And Xuanji is her reincarnation.

ONLY READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO GET SPOILERS, see next.

Spoiler

When later episode Xuanji as GOW became LHJD, she still around, but because she's weaker than LHJD, she only became like his split personality/alter ego, until she manage to become stronger, and come out to became her own existence, first, took over her own body and then separated from LHJD.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, poipoipo said:

Makes sense thanks!! It was confusing.. although I wished they made her ||

Hide contents

evil xuanji not change her into a man

||

Spoiler

Her body still a woman, LHJD just dont want to appear in XJ face so LHJD used magic to fake the body. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rivajuu said:

Hide contents

Her body still a woman, LHJD just dont want to appear in XJ face so LHJD used magic to fake the body. 

Really? I'm not sure though..:sweatingbullets: maybe when the subs for later eps came, it will be more clearer. 

Spoiler

After all, it's like Heavenly Emperor said, Xuanji has 3 existences: human, god, and demon. It's up to her,what she want to used. And she choose to be human in the end (although i hope after that she can became god again, with Si Feng, and happy throughout all eternity).

• Like 2