[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Love and Redemption 琉璃美人煞

sugarplum892

5 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

Oh... My Chinese not so good... 

thanks... yea... lovers curse has been broken..

actually ep 18 she manage to grew the lotus ... but HC replace... arghh he so bad... make my sifeng sad...

Omg I couldn’t bring myself to watch today’s episodes because I knew that was happening it’s making me too angry and sad 

• Like 3

clip from fans meeting 

her voice in series is her true voice

Spoiler

I think...

in #10 lifetime.. Xuan ji lift up the lover curse then back to deity... 

then next task is to find her soul seal in the lamp...

the next scene is where Xuan ji as god realise that she was only a tool for Hao Chen and on the trailer Xuan ji sucks the black hole and told si Feng not to forgot her and find her if she become Luo Huo ji du... 

I think... I think..

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

56 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:
  Hide contents

Crystal look shy when see the trailer of their kissing

from the trailer Xuan ji ask is Feng why the mole is gone...

Si Feng answer because the lovers curse lift up...

yeaaa finally... we know the answer of the ending

omo... that mean on trailer Xuan ji in deed dunno that siFeng is demon is actually happen in the 10th life..

i think got the whole story now...

The ending to be..

:evillaugh:

• Like 1

On 8/15/2020 at 5:21 PM, Rivajuu said:

Lou Hou Ji Du was the general of Shura Clan before he was divided to Lou Hou and Ji Du (God of War) in the book.

So taking from this and some clips from the trailer the original Luo Hou Ji Du (played by 

Li Xin Zewas friends with Emperor Bai Lin but this one poisoned/betrayed him when the war erupted and he chopped him and devided his essence into two parts creating the Woman God of War(XJ) that overturned the score and won the war...It was said that Luo Hou Ji Du vanished in the middle of the war so it means that's when Emperor Bai Lin betrayed and killed him...So with the other part of his soul he sealed it in that box/lamp? Also did see that Yuan Lang was part of the Demon Army main trio along Wu Zhi Qi(Monkey Spirit) and he does know in the human realm Din Kun,her celestial sword so is it possible he still has his memories as i still suspect he is the head of that demonic sect in the human ream trying to revive Mo Sha Shing

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Miky88 said:
  Hide contents

So taking from this and some clips from the trailer the original Luo Hou Ji Du (played by 

Li Xin Zewas friends with Emperor Bai Lin but this one poisoned/betrayed him when the war erupted and he chopped him and devided his essence into two parts creating the Woman God of War(XJ) that overturned the score and won the war...It was said that Luo Hou Ji Du vanished in the middle of the war so it means that's when Emperor Bai Lin betrayed and killed him...So with the other part of his soul he sealed it in that box/lamp? Also did see that Yuan Lang was part of the Demon Army main trio along Wu Zhi Qi(Monkey Spirit) and he does know in the human realm Din Kun,her celestial sword so is it possible he still has his memories as i still suspect he is the head of that demonic sect in the human ream trying to revive Mo Sha Shing

Spoiler

yea... i rewatch the ep1..

i think god of war + mo sha xin = luo Hou Ji Du...

I think the White Emperor (Hao Chen in mortal) chopped him (Luo Huo Ji Du) into few pieces... cos in the Music video i can see FL lead body full with stitches like lady Frankenstein... and also someone in other forum mention that White Emperor poison him and chopped him off... quite scary

so if God Of War get the Mo Sha Xin ("xin" is Heart or "xin" is star) maybe "xin" is the heart.. so equally back to original form which is Luo Hou Ji Du... hahahaha :D

but i am very curious on how our ML (Sifeng) falls in love with the God Of War when in Heaven that he willing to protect her from God Punishment and follow her 10 life as a mortal.....

anyone read the novel? is the novel share on how Sifeng Deeply fall in love with God Of War?

I hope they put it nicely in the series.. i would like to see...

3 minutes ago, Nur_Yana said:

OMGGGG!!!waittt...i wonder what scene is that....u make me nervous...:Fist1:

the scene that they where Xuan Ji remove the lovers mask...  the one that the MC ask them to perform during the fans meeting... i think that scene because quite famous because the MC ask them to replay during fans meeting..

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

Reveal hidden contents

yea... i rewatch the ep1..

i think god of war + mo sha xin = luo Hou Ji Du...

I think the White Emperor (Hao Chen in mortal) chopped him (Luo Huo Ji Du) into few pieces... cos in the Music video i can see FL lead body full with stitches like lady Frankenstein... and also someone in other forum mention that White Emperor poison him and chopped him off... quite scary

so if God Of War get the Mo Sha Xin ("xin" is Heart or "xin" is star) maybe "xin" is the heart.. so equally back to original form which is Luo Hou Ji Du... hahahaha :D

but i am very curious on how our ML (Sifeng) falls in love with the God Of War when in Heaven that he willing to protect her from God Punishment and follow her 10 life as a mortal.....

anyone read the novel? is the novel share on how Sifeng Deeply fall in love with God Of War?

I hope they put it nicely in the series.. i would like to see...

the scene that they where Xuan Ji remove the lovers mask...  the one that the MC ask them to perform during the fans meeting... i think that scene because quite famous because the MC ask them to replay during fans meeting..

Haaaaa....i saw it on IG...omggg...kyaaaaa

• Like 1

Min 2.31

SF: i am going to marry with you

XJ: I have been waiting for you so long

Sifeng is the person who always be with be me

Sifeng is the person that i dont want to be separate (in short.. the person she wants always be..)

SF: a whole lifetime

XJ: forever..

Is my translation correct?

Arghh so nice....

• Like 2

Yea... i want to vote tooo...

Spoiler

Ep 18 my Si Feng hurt... ouwww... break my heart....

bad HC bad HC... why you destroy the flower?

XJ manage to grew it and u destroy it.... sighhhhh...

but the star lord v v v funny... he tease HC that he dunno HC can grew the flower... somemore XJ can hold it.. lol... it proven that HC also love her....

yea... kissing and confession by Si Feng.. now my Xuan ji learn how to shy...

lol....

XJ look cute when she felt hot so she bath tub in the cold water.. yes... yes... yes.... finally... she in love with SF.. finally.... omo..

HC listening the conversation.... I felt jealousy.....

Ep 18

• Like 3

Phew, 'only' 8 pages on the forum and I went through it all! Thanks so much for all the good questions and answers. Made it so much more clear to me :DD The drama is tough enough to understand with subs and impossible without!

What I am missing out on now is the story between Wu Tong and LingLong. I am going through the novel now with google translate (RIP) but I can't find any of the parts where they interacted with each other between Wu Tong fleeing after having hurt FL (approx Book1Ch40) and him having LingLongs soul (approx Book3Ch26). I can't even find how he got it in the first place x.x

I wonder if their whole interacting is made up for the drama. Can anyone clearify? :3

• Like 1