[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Love and Redemption 琉璃美人煞

sugarplum892

38 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

^lol Hao Chen Mr. I don't know what I want/Mr. I don't know if I like her^^.

What why they change SiFeng's hairstyle in the later EP?? Well I guess he still looks handsome :). This one is good, but it looks like not many teams are subbing it? It's already up to EP 22. Looks like Youku is hosting it, but why are they not releasing the whole EP???? Anyways,love reading everyone's thoughts on this :).

Ohh okay maybe I got confused, because the Phoenix Lize Palace wears masks like the bad guys that also wears mask too lol. And lol when the other sects discussed WuTong's....SiFeng's master and the chief depuity face expression is just hilarious, liike they're so over that!!! :lol:. And haha I find it funny about losing the mask, like can't they just replaced it??? And also no dating and marriage lol. S

Hide contents

o where do they released their urges??? lol with each other???

That bath scene when XuanJi went into the men's washroom, and then she told SiFeng about it loil his face :lol:. Awww and that sleeping together scene was cute! 

hao Chen mr can’t make his mind lar... like .. don’t like.. but still follow her in mortal.. actually as a god he also can monitor.... ep 16 he was so happy seeing Xuan ji sleeping on the tree... dunno what his thinking..

unlike sifeng.. his mindset is with Xuan ji... so he willing to accompany her 10th lifetime reincarnation.... I vote for sifeng.....

jia you sifeng....

I think In the eps 1 or 2... they wear mask to prevent interaction with others specially love... maybe of the past? It is a mystery... need to watch full series.. hahahaa

ep 3 also cute.. when Xuan ji use the peach to transport... when she falls down.. she transport herself in the bathtub together with sifeng... and sifeng said.. do you think now is the best time for us to talk In here? Lol.... that so funny.. and clueless Xuan ji said no... wakakaka..... 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rivajuu said:

Hide contents

They changed this part in the show.

Originally, in the first life Xuan Ji killed so many in the war, it's not good for her. She might becomes evil, just want to kill.

So the Heaven sent her to human world to make that "killing thought" dissappear in her. Only then she can comeback to Heaven or her soul will be vanished.

She failed so many times cuz each lives she still kill someone or kill herself.

And then this life is her only last chance. Hao Chen want she back as his killing machine again so he made her became lazy, not interesting in practice magic, a little bit idiot, don't understand the world so she can live this life easily. That's why he corncern about her. He just observe from faraway and he's not the one who teach her magic like in the drama.

And Xuan Ji and Si Feng don't meet each other in her previous lives, only this lifetime.

ahhh on your last sentence makes sense since in the book Si Feng always talks about how the past lives don’t matter only the current one does so I guess we can think that way too. I personally feel like your memories make you who you are anyway so since they don’t remember their past lives that well it shouldn’t impact their current life? Just my though idk haha 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rivajuu said:

The trailer tricked us :)) Mo shan star is the other half of Xuan Ji.

No they are not phoenix. It's garuda, descendant of phoenix.

Si Feng's clan don't live in Heaven, so... yeah....

The mermaid too.

Hide contents

They changed this part in the show.

Originally, in the first life Xuan Ji killed so many in the war, it's not good for her. She might becomes evil, just want to kill.

So the Heaven sent her to human world to make that "killing thought" dissappear in her. Only then she can comeback to Heaven or her soul will be vanished.

She failed so many times cuz each lives she still kill someone or kill herself.

And then this life is her only last chance. Hao Chen want she back as his killing machine again so he made her became lazy, not interesting in practice magic, a little bit idiot, don't understand the world so she can live this life easily. That's why he corncern about her. He just observe from faraway and he's not the one who teach her magic like in the drama.

And Xuan Ji and Si Feng don't meet each other in her previous lives, only this lifetime.

Oh... not Phoenix clan...

oh... look like Phoenix for me cos the said little Si Feng... remind me of sifeng from ashes of love series... lol.....

then... why In all her reincarnation there always sifeng with her?

in trailer there is 6 lifetimes that sifeng die in Xuan ji hands...

Btw... is it happy ending in the book?

Btw..l what happen if the 10th life Xuan ji still kill ppl?

and why heavenly god punish her only 10th lifetime?

13 minutes ago, dramalove said:

wait I’m confused now lol ....

Reveal hidden contents

I feel weird thinking Si Feng actually likes someone’s aunt hahaha but also does he think that the god of war (who is really xuan Ji) is the aunt the whole time he’s going through the 10 lifetimes?? Or does he understand it’s not the aunt and falls in love with xuan Ji for 10 lifetimes 

Actually not only u confuse... I also.. trying to decipher the full storyline from clips, trailer and music video... lol.. hahaha

• Like 3

9 hours ago, dashmount20 said:

@dramalove: it is match with the title LOVE and REDEMPTION... 1000 years... 10times.. wow... can u imagine you being reborn for 10times with the same soulmate... their love is super duper difficult...

so i wish the last lifetime they have happy ending.. enuf with the sad ending .. redemption 9times is enuf.. hahahaha :D..I only can find 6 lifetimes.... the 3 lifetime i cant find... hopefully they din missed out any storyline from the novel when they adapt this to series...

spoiler about ending in the book

Spoiler

Their tenth lifetime together which is the current characters is supposed to have a happy ending and break out of all the sadness of the previous lifetimes! And from a scene in the trailer where it shows the wedding scene that the book also has I have reason to believe that the show will have happy ending too! 

but yea totally agree with you to be honest I’m low key considering not watching this show until it’s over so I can not be so sad watching the sad episodes not knowing the ending of the show but another part of me just can’t wait for each episode update haha 

also from the episode release schedule looks like starting episode 26 you can potentially pay to get “early access” so you’ll be able to see the last episode a week before even the VIP viewers... low key I would be down to pay for that hahaha but I guess 1 week isn’t that much earlier 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dramalove said:

spoiler about ending in the book

Hide contents

Their tenth lifetime together which is the current characters is supposed to have a happy ending and break out of all the sadness of the previous lifetimes! And from a scene in the trailer where it shows the wedding scene that the book also has I have reason to believe that the show will have happy ending too! 

but yea totally agree with you to be honest I’m low key considering not watching this show until it’s over so I can not be so sad watching the sad episodes not knowing the ending of the show but another part of me just can’t wait for each episode update haha 

also from the episode release schedule looks like starting episode 26 you can potentially pay to get “early access” so you’ll be able to see the last episode a week before even the VIP viewers... low key I would be down to pay for that hahaha but I guess 1 week isn’t that much earlier 

What already do 26?

my source from drama cool till 17 and it is raw

subtitle need to wait a little bit longer...

I can’t help myself.. I can’t control myself...

so I watch raw with my limited Chinese.... then rewatch again when subtitle Is up...

I can’t help myself to know deeper of the storyline... I know it will explain eps by eps.. I just can’t help myself.. haha haha

please please tell me it is happy ending.. I see the wedding ceremony on the sky.. sifeng carry her...

but I dun understand why small god reborn as a demon?

4 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

What already do 26?

my source from drama cool till 17 and it is raw

subtitle need to wait a little bit longer...

I can’t help myself.. I can’t control myself...

so I watch raw with my limited Chinese.... then rewatch again when subtitle Is up...

I can’t help myself to know deeper of the storyline... I know it will explain eps by eps.. I just can’t help myself.. haha haha

please please tell me it is happy ending.. I see the wedding ceremony on the sky.. sifeng carry her...

No you’re correct the raw is up until episode 17 on duboku too which is where I watch. Basically youku the actual company that has the right to broadcast this drama has VIP episodes which is only up until episode 17 there too. But once we get to episode 26 youku I guess wants to earn money lol and is offering this special thing where I think if you pay even more money (assuming you’re already VIP member on youku? Not sure) you can watch even more episodes earlier than the VIP members 

I’m so confused why English subtitles are being so slowly updated is this drama not popular in China? I really hope it is ☹️ The characters deserve the world haha 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, dramalove said:

No you’re correct the raw is up until episode 17 on duboku too which is where I watch. Basically youku the actual company that has the right to broadcast this drama has VIP episodes which is only up until episode 17 there too. But once we get to episode 26 youku I guess wants to earn money lol and is offering this special thing where I think if you pay even more money (assuming you’re already VIP member on youku? Not sure) you can watch even more episodes earlier than the VIP members 

I’m so confused why English subtitles are being so slowly updated is this drama not popular in China? I really hope it is ☹️ The characters deserve the world haha 

maybe the actor and actress not as famous as Yang mi or Zhao living...

but I do know crystal yuan from ever night, mystic nine, listening snow tower...

Cheng yi from noble aspirations 1,2,3

yea... the storyline and plot nice...

actor and actress deserve to be acknowledged by the whole world...

I just open youku app... eps already up till 31.

• Like 3

Have anyone noticed now that Master of Le Ze Palace really love and care about Si Feng? Based on trailers, he would be Si Feng's father in this life. Coz, according to Le Ze Palace rules, they are not allowed to fall in love, have wife and kids. So, he is protecting his son as his beloved disciple.

I saw SF with Golden Wings in the trailer, SF might be a part of Demon Clan. And, the whole Li Ze Palace could be all demons. 

Probably Li Ze Palace has a good reason to wear masks for actually hiding their secret identities.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dramalove said:

wait I’m confused now lol ....

Reveal hidden contents

I feel weird thinking Si Feng actually likes someone’s aunt hahaha but also does he think that the god of war (who is really xuan Ji) is the aunt the whole time he’s going through the 10 lifetimes?? Or does he understand it’s not the aunt and falls in love with xuan Ji for 10 lifetimes 

2 hours ago, dramalove said:

ahhh on your last sentence makes sense since in the book Si Feng always talks about how the past lives don’t matter only the current one does so I guess we can think that way too. I personally feel like your memories make you who you are anyway so since they don’t remember their past lives that well it shouldn’t impact their current life? Just my though idk haha 

I don't think they will keep the aunt character in the drama.

Remember in the book it was the mermaid who listen to God of war? But it changed to a red yellow bird and I doubt it's Si Feng :blink:

And you're right. Si Feng is this live loves Xuan Ji cuz it's just her.

2 hours ago, dashmount20 said:

then... why In all her reincarnation there always sifeng with her?

in trailer there is 6 lifetimes that sifeng die in Xuan ji hands...

Btw... is it happy ending in the book?

Btw..l what happen if the 10th life Xuan ji still kill ppl?

and why heavenly god punish her only 10th lifetime?

Actually not only u confuse... I also.. trying to decipher the full storyline from clips, trailer and music video... lol.. hahaha

They changed that Si Feng already loved God of war when he was immortal.

From what happened with Hao Chen, Xuan Ji don't belive in love anymore so Si Feng follow to proof that there's still true love in this world.

If the 10th life Xuan ji still kill ppl of course she will get the worst punishment is her soul be destroyed.

They did show 10th lives :D

2 hours ago, dashmount20 said:

Because in the book he love Hao Chen aunt, he broke Heaven's rules.
God is forbid to love each other or human, demon, etc :))))

But according to the trailer I think that his punishment cuz he protected God of war.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rivajuu said:

Reveal hidden contents

I don't think they will keep the aunt character in the drama.

Remember in the book it was the mermaid who listen to God of war? But it changed to a red yellow bird and I doubt it's Si Feng :blink:

And you're right. Si Feng is this live loves Xuan Ji cuz it's just her.

They changed that Si Feng already loved God of war when he was immortal.

From what happened with Hao Chen, Xuan Ji don't belive in love anymore so Si Feng follow to proof that there's still true love in this world.

If the 10th life Xuan ji still kill ppl of course she will get the worst punishment is her soul be destroyed.

They did show 10th lives :D

Reveal hidden contents

Because in the book he love Hao Chen aunt, he broke Heaven's rules.
God is forbid to love each other or human, demon, etc :))))

But according to the trailer I think that his punishment cuz he protected God of war.

haha to be honest I definitely don’t mind the show simplifying stuff and glossing over some of the details of their past lives since the book can be confusing! I just want a cute romance and see Xuan Ji finally reciprocate Si Fengs love because I don’t know how many more episodes of her cluelessness and Si Fengs sadness I can handle 

3 hours ago, dashmount20 said:

maybe the actor and actress not as famous as Yang mi or Zhao living...

but I do know crystal yuan from ever night, mystic nine, listening snow tower...

Cheng yi from noble aspirations 1,2,3

yea... the storyline and plot nice...

actor and actress deserve to be acknowledged by the whole world...

I just open youku app... eps already up till 31.

yea I think the actor/actress aren’t super popular yet, to be honest I didn’t know who they were until I watched this but I’ve now fallen in both the ML and FL ! (Especially the ML lol what can I say his visuals really on fire) 

I just looked on youku website and they are actually only up until ep 17 for VIP members, the episodes you see after that are either trailers for the upcoming episodes or bts of them while working on the show which are also fun to watch! But please correct me if I’m wrong and the youku mobile app is different? 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Sharon Russ said:

Can anyone tell me is any site subbing this? 

I don't think there's an official site that is subbing this drama, but a private link/website was included back at page 2. Thankfully that website is graciously providing eng subs!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dramalove said:

haha to be honest I definitely don’t mind the show simplifying stuff and glossing over some of the details of their past lives since the book can be confusing! I just want a cute romance and see Xuan Ji finally reciprocate Si Fengs love because I don’t know how many more episodes of her cluelessness and Si Fengs sadness I can handle 

yea I think the actor/actress aren’t super popular yet, to be honest I didn’t know who they were until I watched this but I’ve now fallen in both the ML and FL ! (Especially the ML lol what can I say his visuals really on fire) 

I just looked on youku website and they are actually only up until ep 17 for VIP members, the episodes you see after that are either trailers for the upcoming episodes or bts of them while working on the show which are also fun to watch! But please correct me if I’m wrong and the youku mobile app is different? 

If you are special member that paid.. i think u can watch it... if not they only give u to watch 10 to 30 s clip.

you still have the book?

i watch the clips... kya... finally si feng confess to her and kiss her.. and she rralizes that she love him too cos thr next day.. she felt shy when meet sifeng...

On the other hand dunno why somehow i felt jealousy of hao chen ... lol...

But strange part is why there is a stone in yard that can predicted who is the soulmate.. and that stone is not activate when the drunken si feng want check whether sifeng and xuan ji are couple... ep 17....

I think i believe... maybe sin ming god got to do with this... he is the one who write the story of mortal life.. maybe that why the curse mask seems unbroken when xuan ji already said many times that she willing to do everyting for si feng and that is for her true .... or maybe all her senses not recovers so curse mask not lift up.

2 hours ago, Rivajuu said:

Lol idk. Not all the case.

But it's not that bad. Garuda is a creature really close to holy animal.

But on trailer i saw si feng with his wing protect xuan ji when she got thunder punishment.. later i try to find the trailer and watch again... 

• Like 2

It is in this clip min 0:27

God of war thunder punishment and sifeng protect her by his wing... or maybe this scene actually for future when their redemption in mortal finish and both back to immortal?

Lol.... trailer try to confuse us.. hahaha

• Like 2

18 hours ago, dashmount20 said:

@dramalove: it is match with the title LOVE and REDEMPTION... 1000 years... 10times.. wow... can u imagine you being reborn for 10times with the same soulmate... their love is super duper difficult...

so i wish the last lifetime they have happy ending.. enuf with the sad ending .. redemption 9times is enuf.. hahahaha :D..I only can find 6 lifetimes.... the 3 lifetime i cant find... hopefully they din missed out any storyline from the novel when they adapt this to series...

:sad1:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dramalove said:

Hi, new friend here! I've been waiting for this drama for many months so had gone to listen to the audiobook first. Most the the characters look and feel very much like their novel self. The flashing back to God lifetime is very good because I've gone half the book and still don't know anything other then that she was God of War. It's so mysterious, but I crave to know more about their past lifetime. 

• Like 4