[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Love and Redemption 琉璃美人煞

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, dramalove said:

Please don't open this if you don't want to be spoiled!! But to answer JoyceDreamer's question....

Hide contents

Yes this is their tenth lifetime together, and they have previously went through 9 lifetimes together. Basically they are being punished by the heavens so they have to go through all of these lifetimes where the female lead is destined to kill the male lead. To be honest the book feels way less sad than the way it is being portrayed in the show so I'm confused about the direction they're taking with the show haha

Yeah the book is more brighter, I'm confused too when I watched the trailer. This show should be HE or I will cry a river haha

• Like 2

Why the Female Lead (Xuan Ji) need to kill the Male Lead (Si Feng)?

Quite interesting series... the story slowly will tell us the past and how Si Feng got the Mole Tear (under the eye).. I am curious.. on the trailer Xuan Ji keep put her finger with blood under Si Feng eyes. Why? Is it because Si Feng betray her and want him to cry? I also see that on the trailer that Xuan Ji keep asking Si Feng to tell her the truth...

quite interesting plot... but why only 59 series? even Ten Miles 3 lifelimes the series is about 55 series.. hahahaa :D  I want more more...

I like the FL and ML.

• Like 2

disclaimer my chinese reading skills is limited so there are some questions asked before that I'm also confused about but I will answer the ones I can in this spoiler tag so of course DO NOT open if you dont want to be spoiled, but also tbh I feel like the show is already kind of different compared to the book so maybe it wont be an actual spoiler haha :

Spoiler

1. ML has a tattoo because his clan got mad that he admitted he loves FL so they gave him this cursed mask that can only be taken off if the person he loves also loves him back.  And if he gets hurt by the one he loves 3 times he will die, hence why his tattoo has 3 feathers. So its a dilemma since FL does not understand love because of her lack of 6 senses. But in the book she eventually learns how to love and the curse is lifted.

2. In the book this is a happy ending, and yes they do fly off into the sky as someone mentioned the trailer had showing which occurs during their wedding day.

3. I didn't really get the part of why they were punished in the first place too lol sorry but I assume it's because she is the god of war and he's the demon king so them falling in love is a sin? But that's a guess.

but also yea if this show has a bad ending i will feel so betrayed lol I will never get over it hahah the previews look SO SAD idk how im gonna survive 

53 minutes ago, Rivajuu said:

Yeah the book is more brighter, I'm confused too when I watched the trailer. This show should be HE or I will cry a river haha

right??? I feel like the book barely covered the sad parts that keeps showing up in the show and previews 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dashmount20 said:

Why the Female Lead (Xuan Ji) need to kill the Male Lead (Si Feng)?

Quite interesting series... the story slowly will tell us the past and how Si Feng got the Mole Tear (under the eye).. I am curious.. on the trailer Xuan Ji keep put her finger with blood under Si Feng eyes. Why? Is it because Si Feng betray her and want him to cry? I also see that on the trailer that Xuan Ji keep asking Si Feng to tell her the truth...

quite interesting plot... but why only 59 series? even Ten Miles 3 lifelimes the series is about 55 series.. hahahaa :D  I want more more...

I like the FL and ML.

Hmmm I want to spoil too but I forgot the tag....

Oh okay remembered now :D

Xuan Ji keep put her finger with blood under Si Feng eyes because it's like a proof that she already killed him in previous lives. Si Feng in each lives never betray her and the reason why he died is different.

On the trailer Xuan Ji keep asking Si Feng to tell her the truth I think because he hide her the truth that his clan is demon? We have to wait to see more :D

• Like 3

14 hours ago, ScarlettRose said:

I wish episodes are subbed faster.:)

me tooo....I'm stuck at ep 5...need sub for next eps..

20 minutes ago, dramalove said:

disclaimer my chinese reading skills is limited so there are some questions asked before that I'm also confused about but I will answer the ones I can in this spoiler tag so of course DO NOT open if you dont want to be spoiled, but also tbh I feel like the show is already kind of different compared to the book so maybe it wont be an actual spoiler haha :

Hide contents

1. ML has a tattoo because his clan got mad that he admitted he loves FL so they gave him this cursed mask that can only be taken off if the person he loves also loves him back.  And if he gets hurt by the one he loves 3 times he will die, hence why his tattoo has 3 feathers. So its a dilemma since FL does not understand love because of her lack of 6 senses. But in the book she eventually learns how to love and the curse is lifted.

2. In the book this is a happy ending, and yes they do fly off into the sky as someone mentioned the trailer had showing which occurs during their wedding day.

3. I didn't really get the part of why they were punished in the first place too lol sorry but I assume it's because she is the god of war and he's the demon king so them falling in love is a sin? But that's a guess.

but also yea if this show has a bad ending i will feel so betrayed lol I will never get over it hahah the previews look SO SAD idk how im gonna survive 

right??? I feel like the book barely covered the sad parts that keeps showing up in the show and previews 

I really...really...really...hope this drama will get happy ending.....:grimace:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Rivajuu said:

Hmmm I want to spoil too but I forgot the tag....

Oh okay remembered now :D

Hide contents

Xuan Ji keep put her finger with blood under Si Feng eyes because it's like a proof that she already killed him in previous lives. Si Feng in each lives never betray her and the reason why he died is different.

On the trailer Xuan Ji keep asking Si Feng to tell her the truth I think because he hide her the truth that his clan is demon? We have to wait to see more :D

For me ...look like Si Feng betray Xuan Ji in the immortal .. that why the retribution is Xuan Ji will betray Si Feng...

they did fall in love when she was god of war.

And when Xuan Ji fall in love with him ... she dont know that he is the Star of Mosha (enemy)...

cos i saw in the trailer that she said that she regret to know SiFeng during the heaven and demon war.. kinda of that she felt betrayed by SiFeng...

I also see on one of trailer where Xuan Ji wearing God Armor suck by black cloud and ask SiFeng dont forget about her (but not sure whether the scene for future or past)... hahaa :D

after watching ep 16.. yes... Hao Chen knows Xuan Ji..

it reveal that he went down from heaven to observe Xuan Ji..

Xuan Ji was recruit by Hao Chen in heaven as God Of War...

Kya... i love the scene eps 15, SiFeng so happy when the curse mask lift up.

eps 17, the confess of siFeng that he like her.. but she still lack the sense of love... arghhh.. so sad...

@Nur_Yana  : the sub already out till ep 6.

min 9:30 to 9.32

where xuan Ji ask Si Feng to tell her the truth that he is not demon..

the eye do not have the mole of tear.

look like it happen when Xuan Ji was God Of War...

and also Si Feng head got the red mark (look like he was immortal not human)

on the min 5:33-5:42

where Xuan Ji ask Si Feng no to forget her and ask him to find... limited chinese...

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

where Xuan Ji ask Si Feng no to forget her and ask him to find... limited chinese...

oooh nice detective skills looking for ML mole! that makes sense! it's so confusing trying to decipher which parts of the trailers are which lifetimes 

3 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

0:51=> lifetime #1 (finger on eye)

1:02=> lifetime #2 (finger on eye)

1:36=> lifetime #3 (finger on eye)

1:42=> lifetime #4 (finger on eye)

2:17=> die again

2:21=> die again

ahhhh I hate watching him being sad and dying so many times :( this is going to be a tough drama to ride out with all the sad bits

• Like 3

@dramalove: it is match with the title LOVE and REDEMPTION... 1000 years... 10times.. wow... can u imagine you being reborn for 10times with the same soulmate... their love is super duper difficult...

so i wish the last lifetime they have happy ending.. enuf with the sad ending .. redemption 9times is enuf.. hahahaha :D..I only can find 6 lifetimes.... the 3 lifetime i cant find... hopefully they din missed out any storyline from the novel when they adapt this to series...

• Like 5

2 hours ago, dashmount20 said:

For me ...look like Si Feng betray Xuan Ji in the immortal .. that why the retribution is Xuan Ji will betray Si Feng...

And when Xuan Ji fall in love with him ... she dont know that he is the Star of Mosha (enemy)...

cos i saw in the trailer that she said that she regret to know SiFeng during the heaven and demon war.. kinda of that she felt betrayed by SiFeng...

I also see on one of trailer where Xuan Ji wearing God Armor suck by black cloud and ask SiFeng dont forget about her (but not sure whether the scene for future or past)... hahaa :D

Ok so it's like this in the novel :sweatingbullets: Click if you want more more more spoiler

Disclaimer: I read this novel about 4-5 years ago so I might wrong some details.

In the first lifetime before she became God of war, her original identity was a person with male appearance from demon world (they mentioned his name at the beginning of ep 1) (this person's clan was genderless until their puberty, they can choose which gender they want). This man was close friend with Hao Chen in Heaven and has a crush on him. But Hao Chen don't love him back. He want to use him for the God-Demon war. On the day he chose to become a woman and confess to Hao Chen, Hao Chen torn him into 2 parts. One is sealed in a glass cup (?) who is the Star of Mosha, one into a glass maiden statue that has similar appearance with Hao Chen's aunt and became the God of war we know.
In the beginning, Xuan Ji is like a killing machine, no emotion. Hao Chen made her kill her own clan. Gradually, she has her own awareness and want to revenge. The Heaven King thought she betrayed the Heaven so she was punished.

Si Feng was a small god in Heaven. He fell in love with Hao Chen's aunt and then Heaven found out and they punished him to human world. Hao Chen's aunt then died and her soul's no longer can be revived again. When Si Feng cameback, he knew about the death of Hao Chen's aunt. And then he met Xuan Ji's soul in hell going to reborn the 10th time and mistaken her for Hao Chen's aunt and beg Heaven King to give him permission to go to human world with her.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dramalove said:

oooh nice detective skills looking for ML mole! that makes sense! it's so confusing trying to decipher which parts of the trailers are which lifetimes 

ahhhh I hate watching him being sad and dying so many times :( this is going to be a tough drama to ride out with all the sad bits

ikrrrr....i want him to be happy..:(

4 hours ago, dashmount20 said:

Kya... i love the scene eps 15, SiFeng so happy when the curse mask lift up.

eps 17, the confess of siFeng that he like her.. but she still lack the sense of love... arghhh.. so sad...

@Nur_Yana  : the sub already out till ep 6.

me when i trying to understand every single words...:blink:

Sorry....I have question. I am ep 7 wth no sub.

While Sifeng received his punishment at ep 7....did Xuanji forget about him? Now she training with Hao Chen.

Nur yana: Xuan Ji try to communicate with si feng but Hao Chen take her bells and told her that no personal belonging to bring in as it will distrub her studies. Not sure whether Hao Chen has personal intention to block Xuan ji and Si Feng. Anyway the clueless Xuan ji agree as she thought that after 4 years she still can meet si feng. 

One day during Xuan Ji birthday... Hao Chen treat her and Hao chen talk with another female student that confess she likes Hao chen... Xuan ji overheard the conversation ask Hao chen why he did not like the girl.

They walk and in to Hao chen study room. Hao chen left xuan ji in the study room for a while.. xuan ji suddenly thought of communicate with Si Feng to wish him happy birthday... meanwhile si feng almost dying in the snow and heard xuan ji calling him on the bell and si feng got back his consciousness back. Suddenly Hao chen called Xuan Ji and out of shock she put back the bell. 

Xuan ji continues the conversation about liking someone. She told Hao chen that she want to ask her friend about liking someone... xuan ji said that she know about liking someone and she has someone she likes which is her 6th brother (her sister crush). Hao chen told her that one not like like some u want .. something her thought is not correct.. but in other site.. sifeng heard when xuan ji said that she like 6th brother and sad.... and that is one of the reason he take the curse mask...

I am not sure about what happen if the curse mask being activate... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So from previous earlier episodes, it looks like Lize Palace is disguising themselves...but they are actually part of the Demon tribe?? Since I read the spoilers, SiFeng is a 

Spoiler

demon, and XuanJi is the God of War.

Lol I am loving their current timeline, so I forgot that they have other lifetimes!! I'm so excited to see those, even though its's gonna be painful :(. ?????

Is Mo Shan aka SiFeng???? I cannot get over the OTP's chemistry^^ really cute onscreen together. I feel so refreshed watching it, because it's been awhile since I have seen a chemistry like that, aside from 10,000 PB and GMP. 

And what....... looks like WuTong likes Linglong??? We shouldn't worry because it already looks like LingLong likes MingYan---Lol their interactions reminds me of Jackie and Kelso from That 70s Show :lol:

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

So from previous earlier episodes, it looks like Lize Palace is disguising themselves...but they are actually part of the Demon tribe?? Since I read the spoilers, SiFeng is a 

Hide contents

demon, and XuanJi is the God of War.

Lol I am loving their current timeline, so I forgot that they have other lifetimes!! I'm so excited to see those, even though its's gonna be painful :(. ?????

Is Mo Shan aka SiFeng???? I cannot get over the OTP's chemistry^^ really cute onscreen together. I feel so refreshed watching it, because it's been awhile since I have seen a chemistry like that, aside from 10,000 PB and GMP. 

And what....... looks like WuTong likes Linglong??? We shouldn't worry because it already looks like LingLong likes MingYan---Lol their interactions reminds me of Jackie and Kelso from That 70s Show :lol:

Look like sifeng is mo shan star.. cos one the trailer mention he is mo shan star.. and also mention that god of war trick mo shan star so god of war win the war. But someone said god of war is the moshan star... i think we must watch the full series or read the whole novel... 

Storyline is very interesting...

O ya.. u r right... wu tong like ling long in his strange way... i saw one one of trailer that in the end he save ling long from the black hole.

I dont understand why phoenix clan is demon clan? I dont understand that part..  look like their clan is phoenix... i thought phoenix should heavenly animal????

Mermaid also demon... funny...

6 hours ago, Rivajuu said:

Ok so it's like this in the novel :sweatingbullets: Click if you want more more more spoiler

Disclaimer: I read this novel about 4-5 years ago so I might wrong some details.

Reveal hidden contents

In the first lifetime before she became God of war, her original identity was a person with male appearance from demon world (they mentioned his name at the beginning of ep 1) (this person's clan was genderless until their puberty, they can choose which gender they want). This man was close friend with Hao Chen in Heaven and has a crush on him. But Hao Chen don't love him back. He want to use him for the God-Demon war. On the day he chose to become a woman and confess to Hao Chen, Hao Chen torn him into 2 parts. One is sealed in a glass cup (?) who is the Star of Mosha, one into a glass maiden statue that has similar appearance with Hao Chen's aunt and became the God of war we know.
In the beginning, Xuan Ji is like a killing machine, no emotion. Hao Chen made her kill her own clan. Gradually, she has her own awareness and want to revenge. The Heaven King thought she betrayed the Heaven so she was punished.

Si Feng was a small god in Heaven. He fell in love with Hao Chen's aunt and then Heaven found out and they punished him to human world. Hao Chen's aunt then died and her soul's no longer can be revived again. When Si Feng cameback, he knew about the death of Hao Chen's aunt. And then he met Xuan Ji's soul in hell going to reborn the 10th time and mistaken her for Hao Chen's aunt and beg Heaven King to give him permission to go to human world with her.

What... then why the reincarnation so many times? Then why Xuan ji keep put a blood under sifeng eye?

But i do see in the trailer where xuan ji in armor suit holding the dying si feng wearing the gold armor and a guy wearing red armor (i believe hao chen friend). I do see Hao Chen talk with a guy in the red armor... and in the trailer mention that he has a friend... 

I dont understand why Hao chen rejected it and to me seems like he very concerm with xuan ji.. if not why he went to to mortal world?

Preview for ep 21 22...

Look like xuan ji father want to engage xuan ji with hao chen... xuan ji straight away reject the arrengement before hao chen reject it... yea.... then there is a part xuan ji explain to si feng that she doesnt like the arrangemeny... only 1 person can touch her which is si feng. But sadly si feng already heart broken... kya...

i am so puzzle why hao chen secretly follow xuan ji and heard the conversation between them... why why? I thought hao chen did not like her... why why???

• Like 2

^lol Hao Chen Mr. I don't know what I want/Mr. I don't know if I like her^^.

What why they change SiFeng's hairstyle in the later EP?? Well I guess he still looks handsome :). This one is good, but it looks like not many teams are subbing it? It's already up to EP 22. Looks like Youku is hosting it, but why are they not releasing the whole EP???? Anyways,love reading everyone's thoughts on this :).

Ohh okay maybe I got confused, because the Phoenix Lize Palace wears masks like the bad guys that also wears mask too lol. And lol when the other sects discussed WuTong's....SiFeng's master and the chief depuity face expression is just hilarious, liike they're so over that!!! :lol:. And haha I find it funny about losing the mask, like can't they just replaced it??? And also no dating and marriage lol. S

Spoiler

o where do they released their urges??? lol with each other???

That bath scene when XuanJi went into the men's washroom, and then she told SiFeng about it loil his face :lol:. Awww and that sleeping together scene was cute! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, Rivajuu said:

Reveal hidden contents

After watching trailer many many many many many many times.....

and keep rewatch the eps 1-17 countless time...

I think I think I understand the storyline..

I hope so...

Spoiler

So... Si Feng actually fall in love with Hao Chen aunt who has similar face with the god of war and decided to go down mortal to reincarnation for 10times till god of war punishment end... wowwww... 
so maybe as the punishment for him to fall in love is ... he need to be die in Xuan ji hands till the punishment over? Wowww..

but the 10th reincarnation... Xuan ji finally fall in love with si Feng?

kyaaaaa... 

• Like 2

Look like sifeng is mo shan star.. cos one the trailer mention he is mo shan star.. and also mention that god of war trick mo shan star so god of war win the war. But someone said god of war is the moshan star... i think we must watch the full series or read the whole novel... 

Storyline is very interesting...

The trailer tricked us :)) Mo shan star is the other half of Xuan Ji.

I dont understand why phoenix clan is demon clan? I dont understand that part..  look like their clan is phoenix... i thought phoenix should heavenly animal????

Mermaid also demon... funny...

No they are not phoenix. It's garuda, descendant of phoenix.

Si Feng's clan don't live in Heaven, so... yeah....

The mermaid too.

What... then why the reincarnation so many times? Then why Xuan ji keep put a blood under sifeng eye?

But i do see in the trailer where xuan ji in armor suit holding the dying si feng wearing the gold armor and a guy wearing red armor (i believe hao chen friend). I do see Hao Chen talk with a guy in the red armor... and in the trailer mention that he has a friend... 

I dont understand why Hao chen rejected it and to me seems like he very concerm with xuan ji.. if not why he went to to mortal world?

They changed this part in the show.

Originally, in the first life Xuan Ji killed so many in the war, it's not good for her. She might becomes evil, just want to kill.

So the Heaven sent her to human world to make that "killing thought" dissappear in her. Only then she can comeback to Heaven or her soul will be vanished.

She failed so many times cuz each lives she still kill someone or kill herself.

And then this life is her only last chance. Hao Chen want she back as his killing machine again so he made her became lazy, not interesting in practice magic, a little bit idiot, don't understand the world so she can live this life easily. That's why he concern about her. He just observe from faraway and he's not the one who teach her magic like in the drama.

And Xuan Ji and Si Feng don't meet each other in her previous lives, only this lifetime.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

After watching trailer many many many many many many times.....

and keep rewatch the eps 1-17 countless time...

I think I think I understand the storyline..

I hope so...

Reveal hidden contents

So... Si Feng actually fall in love with Hao Chen aunt who has similar face with the god of war and decided to go down mortal to reincarnation for 10times till god of war punishment end... wowwww... 
so maybe as the punishment for him to fall in love is ... he need to be die in Xuan ji hands till the punishment over? Wowww..

but the 10th reincarnation... Xuan ji finally fall in love with si Feng?

kyaaaaa... 

wait I’m confused now lol ....

Spoiler

I feel weird thinking Si Feng actually likes someone’s aunt hahaha but also does he think that the god of war (who is really xuan Ji) is the aunt the whole time he’s going through the 10 lifetimes?? Or does he understand it’s not the aunt and falls in love with xuan Ji for 10 lifetimes 

• Like 1