[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Love and Redemption 琉璃美人煞

sugarplum892

23 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

it seems It might have to do with the programming of the tv channel, thats all.  

Oh, okay! But just to clarify. Are they reducing the episode time length for Love and Redemption or is it for Go Ahead drama?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

it seems It might have to do with the programming of the tv channel, thats all.  

edit:

The previews for episodes 45 and 46 have been uploaded on Youku =>

https://m.youku.com/alipay_video/id_XNDgzMzk1MTk0OA==.html?spm=a2h0c.8166622.PhoneSokuProgram_1.dplaybutton

https://m.youku.com/alipay_video/id_XNDgzMzk1MjI5Mg==.html?spm=a2h0c.8166622.PhoneSokuProgram_1.dplaybutton

Also it seems youko will upload this weeks vip episodes45- 53 @10am China time tomorrow. yay!!!!!!  

Oh my..i thought we've already seen HC's despicable moves, i guess not....super lowwww!! :rage:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, ayang23 said:

Oh, okay! But just to clarify. Are they reducing the episode time length for Love and Redemption or is it for Go Ahead drama?

No.  L & R remains the same.  45 minute episode.  total of 59 episodes. 

but i really want them to broadcast all the 72 episodes.  what a waste, isnt it?  they had expended so much on the cgi and cast and why they cut so much episodes.  all the hard work are going waste.  Its so fast paced and super good.  dont know why they reduced it.  :cries:

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

No.  L & R remains the same.  45 minute episode.  total of 59 episodes. 

but i really want them to broadcast all the 72 episodes.  what a waste, isnt it?  they had expended so much on the cgi and cast and why they cut so much episodes.  all the hard work are going waste.  Its so fast paced and super good.  dont know why they reduced it. 

I think fantasy drama has a limited of under 60 eps now under the new Chinese broadcast rules. 

They might give us the uncut version later.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4

hi! I signed up for an account just so I can discuss this drama. I’m so obsessed with it. Just when I was about to give up on C dramas altogether and focus on my netflix list.

It’s only up to episodes 29 on the English sub and I want more! I need to stop the binge before I run out of episodes. Watched  20-24 last night and my heart hurts for SF. 

He’s ruined all my relationships because the bar is so high. To have that kind of love in a lifetime...

Edited by Ma911 S911
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Has HC angered you recently?  He is going to do more in the future episodes too.  Here's the compilation from the past episodes.  Good job

Cr: as tagged

He’s a handsome man! I can look at him every day. Lol 

would love to see him as a ML. Those dimples! 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!

Today release ep 45 - 53 !!! I am happy with the outcome... 

especially.....

Spoiler

1) when Xuanji finally remember everything... All the while it was Si Feng the one who is by her side, protect her.. 

2) The part where she waited for Si Feng is really touching... she is not going anywhere.. she is going to wait for Si Feng like what Si Feng did for her...

3)I am sad that little snake died just like that... she deserve a better life....

4) Bed scene! oh my god.. it was Xuanji the one who makes the move! But it didn't break the curse right?

• Like 5

ahhh so tempted to read the spoils, but I must not.

Anyhow just saw EP 24 and love it when Daddy SF came to the rescue. He puts all those "righteous" sects to shame with the proof that SF is not the demon they're looking for:P. Ai yaya that Dongfeng Sect Red robe dude is very a dumb old man, his wife Qingrong betrayed him so many times, but he is so blind to see it. Tsk tsk love makes him blind. This is why kids, please do not trust love so much, you can be stupid.

Deputy Chief is suspicious about XJ's being the Moshan star, I wonder if he is the "Demon" leader in the TianXu sect? I feel like he might be, because his attitude is not right. Looks like he doesn't even listen to the Lize Palace leader aka SF's daddy, so I think he might be the Demon TianXu's leader.

Aww so cute when SF is teaching XJ about Men's Behavior 101 :)!!! Love their sweet moments^^. And oh yeah, I love it when her powerful blue eyes ignited, and the song played---That song is very good for her transformation.

And OMG Hao Chen dude, you gotta check yourself. Your face is handsome, but you sucks!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

11 hours ago, visiopeia said:

Today release ep 45 - 53 !!! I am happy with the outcome... 

especially.....

Hide contents

1) when Xuanji finally remember everything... All the while it was Si Feng the one who is by her side, protect her.. 

2) The part where she waited for Si Feng is really touching... she is not going anywhere.. she is going to wait for Si Feng like what Si Feng did for her...

3)I am sad that little snake died just like that... she deserve a better life....

4) Bed scene! oh my god.. it was Xuanji the one who makes the move! But it didn't break the curse right?

About no.4, i also a bit confused..

Spoiler

because the dot in SF eye corner is still there. Maybe only for the poison in the love cursed mask that have been lifted/cured. Because SF is still dying. 

And about the bed scene, i don't think there is one, because SF is such a gentleman.. :sweatingbullets:

He should have take Brother Liu's advice back then, "It's a matter of life and death, why be a gentlemen." :grimace:

Or maybe they really did it?? :grimace: 

i guess they cut the scene then...but Whyyyyy....??? :rainbow:

Ok after i rewatched it again, i think the love curse from the mask is lifted (although it's a bit weird indeed about the dot in SF eye corner still there, because they emphasize so much about it. Is it only to show that in the 9lives, that XJ indeed love each of SF in those 9lives? And the dot is to make her or him remember in the next life?)

About the bed scene, there is none. Tsk tsk tsk SF indeed a gentleman... Brother Liu, you failed in teaching him! :phew:

And about no.1 & 2,

Spoiler

i kinda like that SF didn't just forgive her when she came. Now she know how hurt SF before. Of course SF being such a good heart, that didn't last long enough..

Yes Xiao Yinghua's death is very sad, SF really did care for her like family. Too bad she wanted more, and didn't see there is another person who also care for her.

Eps 53 is so sad, the scene when SF paint Xuanji eyebrow, and then flashback when he did it when he's healthy and happy, is such a contrast to the situation now...:bawling:

Edited by eclipse02
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

aren't they cute

i think his heart stopped for a minute hehe  did he not really expect that?  the scene in the cave was the sudden kiss from XJ, right?  did he forget that?

cr:weibo

Chengyi kinda suprised by bingyan sudden kiss...*I'm dead*:wub:

Edited by Jillia
Please do NOT Quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

aren't they cute

i think his heart stopped for a minute hehe  did he not really expect that?  the scene in the cave was the sudden kiss from XJ, right?  did he forget that?

cr:weibo

I think it's either good acting or he didn't expect her to be bold, it is afterall press conference (or maybe combination of both). Because i hear they get criticize because of it.

• Like 2

more spoilers for the finale.  But kinda heart break even though its goin to be happy ending

Spoiler

Spoilers on Weibo/Twitter/FB for 53-59

on the one hand, Luo Huo Jidu had experienced falling in love with his best friends and wanted to choose to be a Shura woman, but in the sweet and drunken dream after confession, he was dismembered, annihilated, and sealed for thousands of years, forming a heartless glass beauty. In the end, he stretched out his hand to the people who betrayed his relatives and left his white head all night, and he held it tightly. What kind of love is it!

9R0Lfhb.jpgY2FEf13.jpg

vvvplai.jpg

On the other side, Sifeng watched as his beloved became a demon. When Xuanji Yuanshen came back for a short time, he put on a coat for her and looked distressedly at the splicing scars of her limbs to embrace her, but was pushed away by her. Sifeng was injured, Luo Houji wanted to stretch out his hand to touch Sifeng's face, but let it go again. He was mixed with the emotion of loving Xuanji to him. What kind of pain Sifeng was with him!

uEXy1EW.jpg

This unstoppable god story! 

Luo Huo Jidu is also very handsome, and Luo Huo Jidu who is engaged in business is also good, but Sifeng is pitiful, and the wife is gone, and she has to become Luo Huo Jidu. 

uMJ9vfE.jpg
Luo Huo Jidu is the Demon Maleficent Star (Mo Sha Xing) who reincarnated into Xuanji. 
So the conclusion is that Xuanji is the reincarnation of a man hahahaaaa 
poor Yu Sifeng, he had been with her for a thousand years, with her for nine lives and died for her in every life, then was always wounded in the tenth life, but his wife was totally a man!!! 

Brd7Sqf.jpg

xxbqGm5.jpg

vchss3H.jpgparBUtu.jpg

cr: @Drama Empress-MDL

edit:

8 minutes ago, eclipse02 said:

Because i hear they get criticize because of it.

what criticism did they get?  becoz of enacting this scene during this cast interview?

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1