[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Love and Redemption 琉璃美人煞

sugarplum892

11 minutes ago, Minnieee33 said:

I just finished eps 30. So much happened and we are only half way through the drama...I really want to see more of their past lives. Feel like most of them (2-9)  were too rush and I only really connected to their first live.

I too feel that way.. is it because it supposed to be 72 eps but they have to cutdown to 59 eps? i really want to know their story, especially the Empress & Xin Wang'(?)s story. 

Edited by eclipse02
Correcting name
  • Like 2

Omg Sifeng escaped death for the Nth time today, he really is the most unfortunate ML in drama history :tears:

We are halfway through the story and there are still many mysteries to be solved! By now it’s clear that 

Spoiler

SF is a demon or a half demon (I think maybe his mother is human). I hope there will not be too much conflict about this, XJ has proved many times that she sees humans and demons as equals so I can’t imagine her think of SF differently only because he is a demon.

I wonder also what is the mission XJ’s dad gave to MY, I hope that he and LL also can have a happy ending!

Just a little critic: am I the only one that can’t stand the actor of RY? His acting is really bad, his facial expressions are never adequate to the feelings he should be conveying, I just can’t get to sympathize with his character because of his poor performance.

• Like 4

Finished 28ep and its been a emotionally rollercoster!!! Si feng finally saw his previous life with xuanji. Xuaji promised to treat SF well. :( SF said previous life already not important to him anymore..what's more important now is his life with Xuanji now.!!!!!!!!!:wub: can I have a tissue!

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, ayang23 said:

Yay! This uploader put in eng subs!!! Life saver! Thank you, Monica!

Poor Sifeng and Xuanji! Stay strong!

Hide contents

Spoiler

I was trying so hard not to watch this but omg...is it just me or does SF love XJ more than she loves him? It breaks my heart to feel this way, but despite what XJ does to hurt him, SF never gave up on her. On the other hand, she just seems so unforgiving. Idk the story but from the videos and the fact that she had to undergo so many lives with him yet fails every single trial makes me feel like her love for him << his love for her. I hope that isnt the case. :'(

And my guess is that she ends up killing him in every single lifetime so idek anymore. I like equal two-sided reciprocated love. :'(

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, XxchinesedramacrazexX said:
  Hide contents

I was trying so hard not to watch this but omg...is it just me or does SF love XJ more than she loves him? It breaks my heart to feel this way, but despite what XJ does to hurt him, SF never gave up on her. On the other hand, she just seems so unforgiving. Idk the story but from the videos and the fact that she had to undergo so many lives with him yet fails every single trial makes me feel like her love for him << his love for her. I hope that isnt the case. :'(

Spoiler

Yeah, it does seem like SF love XJ more. From other small clips/videos I've seen, it does seem like XJ will redeem herself later in the story though!!! <3

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ayang23 said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, it does seem like SF love XJ more. From other small clips/videos I've seen, it does seem like XJ will redeem herself later in the story though!!! <3

Spoiler

Rlly? I hope so !! Fingers crossed! I have hope that she will one day recognize how much he loves her. Maybe the circumstances forced her to be ruthless. I mean she IS the God of War after all. It might be hard for her to come into terms with love and all that jazz. Or maybe I'm just trying too hard to convince myself she loves him as strongly as he loves her LOL

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, XxchinesedramacrazexX said:
  Hide contents

Rlly? I hope so !! Fingers crossed! I have hope that she will one day recognize how much he loves her. Maybe the circumstances forced her to be ruthless. I mean she IS the God of War after all. It might be hard for her to come into terms with love and all that jazz. Or maybe I'm just trying too hard to convince myself she loves him as strongly as he loves her LOL

Spoiler

I think XuanJi a bit slow reading people's intentions. She believed Haochen words (damn you Haochen,,)

And Si Feng did lied to her before when covering for her, that infact she's not only the God of War, she also Mo Xa Xin, and i think she also part of the sacred cup (i dont know exactly what the name, sorry).

And being also was God of War, she has anger management issue... lol

Edited by eclipse02
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, eclipse02 said:
  Hide contents

I think XuanJi a bit slow reading people's intentions. She believed Haochen words (damn you Haochen,,)

And Si Feng did lied to her before when covering for her, that infact she's not only the God of War, she also Mo Xa Xin, and i think she also part of the sacred cup (i dont know exactly what the name, sorry).

Spoiler

Oh shucks. I didnt know she was the mo sha star  pls no more spoilers LOOOL i honestly do think she loves him as strongly as he loves her..it's just personality issues. Urgh idkkkk I need ppl to agree with me for me to feel better about this sighhh my heart is too attached im going crazy. I'm praying...legit praying that their love goes both ways. 

But even if he did lie about it, I feel like it probably is because he wanted to protect her. Im only on ep 19 so Im just making guesses here

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, eclipse02 said:
  Hide contents

I am at ep 40...really curious on what HC said to SF. Is he really save SF? :(

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, XxchinesedramacrazexX said:
  Hide contents

Oh shucks. I didnt know she was the mo sha star  pls no more spoilers LOOOL i honestly do think she loves him as strongly as he loves her..it's just personality issues. Urgh idkkkk I need ppl to agree with me for me to feel better about this sighhh my heart is too attached im going crazy. I'm praying...legit praying that their love goes both ways. 

But even if he did lie about it, I feel like it probably is because he wanted to protect her. Im only on ep 19 so Im just making guesses here

Spoiler

Hahaha yes it's a huge spoiler for our XJ! I believe she does really love SF too but she probably won't fully realize his wholeheartedly love for her until later...when she gains all her memories back. Gahhh I can't wait to see how she'll redeem herself. And yes, from the spoiler video, it seemed like he lied to XJ and everyone that he was Mo Sha Xing to protect XJ. As for Hao Chen....I can't helped but feel hatred toward him lol. Stay strong SF and XJ!!!!

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Nur_Yana said:

I am at ep 40...really curious on what HC said to SF. Is he really save SF? :(

40? Maybe 30 is what you mean. I think HC doesnt really fully cure him, just half-half, just to pretense in front of all people there, especially XJ. But XJ gave SF something that HC once give her to help her heal (which make HC angry.. good one XJ! LOL). It's it something that HC once gave or the mermaid tears? I dont really sure though. But HOW she gave him is what set HC on fire ;) 

Spoiler

But i think it kinda back fire at SF because he's a demon, he cant help disguise himself anymore.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, eclipse02 said:

40? Maybe 30 is what you mean. I think HC doesnt really fully cure him, just half-half, just to pretense in front of all people there, especially XJ. But XJ gave SF something that HC once give her to help her heal (which make HC angry.. good one XJ! LOL). It's it something that HC once gave or the mermaid tears? I dont really sure though. But HOW she gave him is what set HC on fire ;) 

Hide contents

But i think it kinda back fire at SF because he's a demon, he cant help disguise himself anymore.

yeah...sorry silly me...its ep 30:P good job xuanji!!!

lol BTS game over was hilarious :)!!!!

SF is so sweet to XJ, my poor heart so sad seeing SF is suffering so much for love. I do believe the 10th lifetime, they will win. Wow I love the scene in EP 17 when XJ fights with SF's Chief deputy at the beach. The CGI power reminds me of those video fighting game. Watching this drama is kind of like watching a final fantasy game acted out live. I like the use of her blue eyes when she gets mad. It really brings out her power and make her character strong with the CGI effect in her eyes. Love that she defends and fights for SF :).

And aww the interview with BY and CY is cute. CY as a person seems shy^^. OMG those instagram photos of him is so hot. He got arm muscles and abs!!!! Under those robes, there's a nice bod hiding there :). I guess he works out huh ;)

• Like 2
  • Love 3

EP 18 when SF and XJ kiss was so cute. Haha she got so nervous she handed him the apple; lol reminds me of Twilight. 

HaoChen says she doesn't have a heart, so how can she falls in love? I'm confused by this too.

And Hao Cheng, wtheck, he's such a conniving thug. How can he stole the heart plant and do that!!! Ughh, I'm not gonna like Hao Chen anymore. He has veyr disappointing me.

And Siming lol, his novel is funny...so comedic. 

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Minnieee33 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

She grew a real heart from her glass heart because of

Sifeng

HaoChen knows nothing about love.

Today is Qixi, we got some hot spoiler 

Hide contents

*nose bleeding...died*

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1