[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Love and Redemption 琉璃美人煞

sugarplum892

22 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Oh my heart, Sifeng loves Xuanji so much that it hurts, it hurts me to see him kept torturing himself over and over again just to hear her say those 3 words to him but they r not meant to be..yet.  Haochen is only doing his job as the white emperor, Xuanji as the Goddess of War should not have a heart or be in love.  But i hope Sifeng and Xuanji will go against all odds and defeat this ' they r not destined to be together' mumbo jumbo and be a true couple in the end..please let it be a happy ending. 

Btw, love all the fight scenes.

:crymeme: #crossfinger!

• Like 2

OMG, anybody saw ep.27?  They show 

Spoiler

all the past 8 lifes of both XJ and SF and in each and every life she betrays him and kills him heartless!!!!  oh my heart cannot take anymore the suffering of SF.  Waaah!!!!!

I have not seen such a ML suffering in my 12 years of drama viewing.  :bawling:

and she is so powerful when she gets the power/energy of god of war, she is unbeatable. Thank god, Liu Ge opened his forehead eye and saved all.  

Also it seems she regained another sense - hot or cold.

Spoiler

The gifs i have posted above are from ep.28.  At last she confessed to him that she love him.:heart:

edit

Spoiler

its calm before the storm for our couple in ep.28.  They are cute and enjoy a date.  All of them set out to Tianxu sect to free Yu'er and Linglong from bad Wu tong. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

OMG, anybody saw ep.27?  They show 

Hide contents

all the past 8 lifes of both XJ and SF and every time she betrays him and kills him heartless!!!!  oh my heart cannot take anymore the suffering of SF.  Waaah!!!!!

I have not seen such a ML suffering in my 12 years of drama viewing.  :bawling:

not yet...now watching ep20

told myself not to watch spoilers, but I took a peek-----Looking forward to it :)!!! Love ChengYi as SF so much, he really shows up with all those emotional scenes, when he finds out the mask didn't smile......he didn't want XJ to worry, so he smiled and assured her he's okay. I love our ML!!! He's so charismatic, charming, handsome, excellent fighter; and just an all around amazing boo!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Just finished ep 27-28, omg their past 9 lives are so sad, but the qixi date was so cute, she finally accepted his mother’s hairpin as a promise of marriage :wub:

I liked that they did not drag the fact that Liu Da Ge was hiding something from them, this drama really does a good job at resolving misunderstandings quickly!

Also anyone finds the blonde snake god so cute? Can’t wait for him to find XJ so we can see his interactions with SF xD 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Awwww,:bawling:

I got this from one of the MDL members

Spoiler

si feng said after seeing the results of the nine previous lives, what hope can he have for a happier ending for this 10th life 

thats why he lost hope and was alone in the river bank in the starting of ep.28.

Here are some heart throbbing pics of our ML.  Open at your own discretion.:fullofhearts:

cr: as tagged

Edited by Jillia
Unfortunately due to court rulings we're not permitted to embedd IG links!
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Awwww,:bawling:

I got this from one of the MDL members

Hide contents

si feng said after seeing the results of the nine previous lives, what hope can he have for a happier ending for this 10th life 

thats why he lost hope and was alone in the river bank in the starting of ep.28.

Here are some heart throbbing pics of our ML.  Open at your own discretion.

Hide contents

cr: as tagged

OMG!!!!...my heart...:dizzy:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, ayang23 said:

Yay!!!! Big congrats to Love and Redemption! They maintained their #1 status for drama of the week (announced at 6:40)! And our leads made it to top 10 Chinese actors at the moment!!!

:please:as expected...

• Love 1

Their nine past lives was so heartbreaking.

I'm really curious how XJ's live going on after XF died, maybe she died young, or live lonely a whole life *sigh* Hope when she remember it all they will spoil a bit.

I hate HC more and more after I saw previews to ep 35 :isannoyed:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Rivajuu said:

Their nine past lives was so heartbreaking.

I'm really curious how XJ's live going on after XF died, maybe she died young, or live lonely a whole life *sigh* Hope when she remember it all they will spoil a bit.

I hate HC more and more after I saw previews to ep 35 :isannoyed:

ikr....feel like I want to kill HC right now!!

6 hours ago, JoyceDreamer said:

guys.. why do I feel like the wedding scene in the 10th life is going to happen first before all hell comes loose. Like she is going to marry him and find out that he is demon later...

Hi everyone.. i finally manage to retrieve my account after non active for so long.. This drama is really hooked me from the trailers many months ago and finally here..

Yes i also share the same sentiments with JoyceDreamer, especially seeing the latest previews. I try to find clues in Si Feng corner eyes is there dot but alas the preview i founds in youtube were not that clear or the scene was so fast.

Spoiler

But the are scenes they are in wedding gown walking down the isle and also the scene with Si Feng flying carrying XuanJi in red gown also... i think maybe she knows he's demon, but what makes them dispute big time is because HaoChen made her believe he's evil.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Sweetisa said:

BTS of the nine past lives:

Poor SF got stabbed so many times XD but they look awesome in every costume!

Poor Sifeng! Lol at the music they played after he gets stabbed and his "game over" 

:joy:

Thank you to the uploader/whoever put out subs for this!!!! I finally can understand what they were saying lol.

• Like 4

I have been wondering why Haochen said XuanJi failed everytime in all 9 lives.

Spoiler

I think from today episode,CMIIW, it's because of love. So after all that blood Si Feng manage to touch her soul. And in the 10th lives hopefully he got good karma & manage to be with XuanJi forever...

1 hour ago, Nur_Yana said:

Girls....why do I have a feeling, that lize deputy palace master and the tian xu master is a same person? 

He is 

Spoiler

the same person, i think because he is in mortal realm and he had to hide so he disguised as Li Ze palace deputy master. I also suspect him from earlier on, because the shape of his face and his attitude also odd.

• Like 4