Cast:

Zhang Jing Yi as Mu Wan Qing

Oliver Chen Xing Xu as Tan Xuan Lin

Evan Lin as Xu Guang Yao

Maggie Chen Xin Yu as Gu Yue Shuang

Ma Yue as Mu Wan Ting

Dai Ya Qi as Tan Sang Yu

Synopsis:

In the year of 1926, Mu Wan Qing brings her mom's ashes back to China burial. On the pretense of surrendering to her father, Mu Wan Qing has an actual motive in finding the true reason why her parents separated and her siblings died. Meanwhile, a coup d'état occurs among the Shanghai army, and the once oppressed Tan Xuanlin rose up to become the new commander of troops. However despite his new authority, he still finds himself walking on thin ice. Xu Guang Yao, the son of the Commander of Yue Cheng, is a man revered and admired by many. However, he dislikes the power struggles within the political field. A chance encounter lets Mu Wan Qing, Tan Xuan Lin and Xu Guang Yao meet and befriend each other. In order to secure her foothold within the Mu family, Mu Wan Qing intentionally gets close to Xu Guang Yao and have his backing. Meanwhile, Tan Xuan Lin works alongside Mu Wan Qing to investigate an old case that is related to the Mu family. The three of them goes through life-and-death struggles together, and eventually realizes the importance of protecting the country in the tumultuous times. (Source: DramaWiki)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• 1 month later...

Ok..so there's another thread that has an almost similar title but that's a contemporary romance, after seeing that i thought there weren't any thread for this one until i finally found it.  At first i thought i had it wrong again becos i didn't realize Chen Xingxu's english name is Oliver :D until i scrolled down and saw his pic. hehe.

I'll be keeping a tab on this one for sure after reading the synopsis..

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

There are many reports (on Weibo) saying that ‘Fall in Love 一见倾心’ will premiere on August 31.

https://movie.douban.com/subject/34935188/
spacer.png

No announcements from official accounts yet.
TV drama <Fall in Love 一见倾心> official Weibo: https://weibo.com/u/7460826177
Youku Dramas official Weibo: https://weibo.com/u/1688891487

• Like 1

On 8/13/2020 at 11:44 PM, jewelsc said:

Ok..so there's another thread that has an almost similar title but that's a contemporary romance, after seeing that i thought there weren't any thread for this one until i finally found it.  At first i thought i had it wrong again becos i didn't realize Chen Xingxu's english name is Oliver :D until i scrolled down and saw his pic. hehe.

I'll be keeping a tab on this one for sure after reading the synopsis..

Is he the male lead of Goodbye My Princess?

Sorry...too lazy to look it up in Google.

After watching so many 'boring' dramas lately, this one definitely sparked up my happy mood again altho it only premiered today with just 4 epis, am all excited again for the next episodes.

I like a 'love' story where either of the leads is not shy nor afraid to pursue that 'special' someone and here u can tell they were both attracted to each other as soon as they clap eyes at each other...but from the sypnosis and the intro/ending credits songs, story is already predictable but so far it's a fun-watch for me and CXX turned on his manly charm and yet so witty and adorable at the same time, love his acting. Now I wonder y this had taken so long to finally air.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Fall in Love 一见倾心

I'm having 2nd thoughts about starting this drama.

I still haven't gotten over his previous drama, GMP.

Maybe I'll just put this on my coming watch list.

You guys keep up the narrative about this so I'll have a rough idea about how good it is.

Thanks in advance.

Reminds me of "Cruel Romance" only in CR physically wise Huang Xiao Ming looked like a beast ha-ha.

The ml here is oh gosh what a sight to behold. I wished they styled the sml's hair better. 

The fl has a typical Cinderella story where she's kicked out of her family by her stepmom & envied by her stepsis. The actress look mixed? 

I'm watching mostly for ml can't you tell LoL? He certainly captivates my attention.

• LOL 1

I'm truly enjoying this drama alot, fingers-crossed that each and every ep. will at least still have some funny moments even if there're sad epis. The first 5 mins of ep.7  was so :joy::lol: I almost choked.  The two leads r so secretly teasing and playing with each other feelings and yet the 2nd male lead, Xu Guan Yao hasn't a clue as to how attracted those 2 r for each other ..the poor fella. 

This drama is as fun to watch as The Romance of Tiger and Rose..loving it!!

Like the story so far, love the banters between the ML and FL, have always been a sucker stories set in the olden days. The setting and props used so far are good. Major love for the uniform, but I do wish the hair style for the 2nd ML would be better, and I do find it funny when he swagged with his two friends, seems like I'm watching a fashion show, catwalk across the runaway :joy:.

Hope as the story progresses it doesn't fall apart at the seam

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder why nobody like the story, is it because it doesn't stay true to the republican era, too much use of the filter? What is making the story not going down too well in China. I know some international fans like the story and the find the main leads chemistry on point and both can act. I mean I like to see a FL who is resilient, clever and has a backbone, not the usual ditsy FL who just cry, wait to be rescued, and also an air head.

I wonder why the story is not get the audience it should. Think Which One GIF by Nick Jonas

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2021 at 2:40 PM, AjummaF4 said:

I wonder why nobody like the story, is it because it doesn't stay true to the republican era, too much use of the filter? What is making the story not going down too well in China. I know some international fans like the story and the find the main leads chemistry on point and both can act. I mean I like to see a FL who is resilient, clever and has a backbone, not the usual ditsy FL who just cry, wait to be rescued, and also an air head.

I wonder why the story is not get the audience it should. Think Which One GIF by Nick Jonas

I'm not a fan of stories set in this era. Not planning to watch although I noticed with interest the second ML is the ML from Crush.

Ok done watching the drama. I love the story even though for some it doesn't really portrayed the turbulence years of China's history. I love all the casts in the drama even the supporting characters, there were character development for all. It just that I wished they have not killed off Tan Si, he was a lovable character and the actor who played him managed to convey it to me, his loyalty, kinship and brotherhood with his commanding officer. Another thing for me is there are enough romance, comedic moment, political tension and sadness rolled into the drama. :fullofhearts:

• 2 weeks later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Fall in Love 一见倾心