[Drama 2020] The Spy Who Loved Me, 나를 사랑한 스파이

larus

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch: Yoo In Na Is Suspicious Of Eric And Im Joo Hwan In “The Spies Who Loved Me” Teaser

375e9ce285cf43f0ac37ae723ad7df11.jpeg?s=

Oct 7, 2020
by L. Kim

MBC’s upcoming drama “The Spies Who Loved Me” has released a new teaser!

“The Spies Who Loved Me” is a suspenseful romantic comedy about a woman who inadvertently gets caught up in the world of espionage. Yoo In Na will star as Kang Ah Reum, a wedding dress designer who’s been married twice, and her two husbands both harbor many secrets. Eric will star as Kang Ah Reum’s first husband Jun Ji Hoon, a charming and unpredictable secret agent who works for Interpol. Im Joo Hwan plays her current husband Derek Hyun, who’s a corporate spy.

In the teaser, Kang Ah Reum introduces the two very different men in her lives. First, she talks about her ex-husband Jun Ji Hoon, saying, “He is a travel writer who roams the world with happy laughter.” Then she describes her current husband Derek Hyun as “the perfect husband who is polite and sweet.”

Then Kang Ah Reum points out that they’re lying to her, and the clip gives a peek at their real jobs. Jun Ji Hoon is actually a secret agent for Interpol, while Derek Hyun is a corporate spy. With a knowing smile, Kang Ah Reum swings a pair of scissors and says, “I know your secret. Now, tell me the truth.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1430024wpp/watch-yoo-in-na-is-suspicious-of-eric-and-im-joo-hwan-in-the-spies-who-loved-me-teaser

Yoo In Na And Eric Share Romantic Moments In Upcoming Drama “The Spies Who Loved Me”

the-spies-who-loved-me-5.jpg?s=900x600&e

Oct 7, 2020
by C. Lee

MBC’s upcoming drama “The Spies Who Loved Me” has given a new look at Eric and Yoo In Na!

“The Spies Who Loved Me” is a suspenseful romantic comedy about a woman who inadvertently gets caught up in the world of espionage. Yoo In Na will star as Kang Ah Reum, a wedding dress designer who’s been married twice, and her two husbands both harbor many secrets. Eric will star as Kang Ah Reum’s first husband Jun Ji Hoon, a charming and unpredictable secret agent who works for Interpol. Im Joo Hwan plays her current husband, who’s a corporate spy.

In the newly released stills, Jun Ji Hoon can’t take his eyes off Kang Ah Reum, who smiles shyly. The two then meet at an unfamiliar vacation spot and have a fateful encounter. They end up loving each other passionately, even sharing a kiss.

Spoiler

the-spies-who-loved-me-1.jpg

After their divorce, Jun Ji Hoon and Kang Ah Reum meet again, this time at a party. While Jun Ji Hoon dances in front a cheering crowd, Kang Ah Reum spots her ex-husband and begins to panic in a moment that’s drawing curiosity about the romantic comedy that will ensue.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1429973wpp/yoo-in-na-and-eric-share-romantic-moments-in-upcoming-drama-the-spies-who-loved-me

October 7 2020

Teaser trailer #3 for MBC drama “The Spies Who Loved Me”

The_Spies_Who_Love_Me-SP1SM1.jpg

Teaser trailer #3 added for MBC drama series “The Spies Who Loved Me” starring Yoo In-Na, Eric, & Lim Ju-Hwan. Yoo In-Na’s narration at the start of the trailer states in Korean (0:01-0:25) “I have two husbands. On one side is my ex-husband, like an enemy. He is a travel writer and travels the world with a friendly smile. On the other side is my present & loved husband. He has the best qualification for a husband, which is being sweet and well mannered. Someone is lying.” She then states (0:33-0:40) “You got caught. Now tell me the truth.” Meanwhile, above and below are two special posters for the drama series.

“The Spies Who Loved Me” first airs October 21, 2020  in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Jeon Ji-Hoon (Eric) disguises himself as a travel writer, but he is actually a secret agent for Interpol. His job as a secret agent is way for Jeon Ji-Hoon to support himself financially. He is currently divorced. He was married to Kang A-Reum (Yoo In-Na), but they divorced without Kang A-Reum learning about his secret life as a spy.

Kang A-Reum now works as a wedding dress designer. She met Derek Hyun (Lim Ju-Hwan) after her divorce and they eventually married. Her current husband works as a diplomatic official and seems gentle and warm. His secret is that he is actually a cold-blooded industrial spy. Derek Hyun treats his wife sweetly, but, for his job as an industrial spy, he will do anything. He loves Kang A-Reum sincerely, but he also hides his true self from her.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-3-for-mbc-drama-the-spies-who-loved-me

Im Joo Hwan And Yoo In Na Are A Couple With Secrets In “The Spies Who Loved Me”

Oct 8, 2020
by C. Lee

MBC has shared a closer look at Yoo In Na’s and Im Joo Hwan’s characters in the upcoming drama “The Spies Who Loved Me”!

“The Spies Who Loved Me” is a suspenseful romantic comedy about a woman who inadvertently gets caught up in the world of espionage. Yoo In Na will star as Kang Ah Reum, a wedding dress designer who’s been married twice, and her former and current husbands both harbor many secrets. Eric will star as Kang Ah Reum’s first husband Jun Ji Hoon, a charming and unpredictable secret agent who works for Interpol. Im Joo Hwan plays her current husband Derek Hyun, who’s a corporate spy.

In the newly released stills, Kang Ah Reum and Derek Hyun smile at each other sweetly, and they look like they’ve fallen deeply in love with each other. The lovely atmosphere inside the home continues outside, as the couple happily link arms.

the-spies-who-loved-me-8.jpg

the-spies-who-loved-me-9.jpg

However, Derek Hyun’s expression changes once he’s alone, hinting at the secrets he’s hiding from Kang Ah Reum. Viewers can look forward to the interesting relationship between Kang Ah Reum and Derek Hyun as Jun Ji Hoon gets involved.

the-spies-who-loved-me-10.jpg

Yoo In Na praised her co-star, saying, “Im Joo Hwan is always fun and friendly behind the scenes. The atmosphere on set is pleasant, and I’m enjoying filming the drama.”

Im Joo Hwan commented, “I’ve been thinking, ‘So this is what a romantic comedy is. As expected from Yoo In Na!’ Yoo In Na is portraying all the charms of Kang Ah Reum perfectly, and we’re coordinating very naturally and comfortably thanks to her.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1430231wpp/im-joo-hwan-and-yoo-in-na-are-a-couple-with-secrets-in-the-spies-who-loved-me

Shinhwa’s Eric And Im Joo Hwan Face Off As Yoo In Na’s Former And Current Husbands In “The Spies Who Loved Me”

86633afbc377402688a3a1de340cf057.jpeg?s=

Oct 9, 2020
by E. Cha

MBC’s upcoming drama “The Spies Who Loved Me” has revealed a glimpse of the tense dynamic between its two male leads!

“The Spies Who Loved Me” is a suspenseful new romantic comedy about a woman who inadvertently gets caught up in the world of espionage. Yoo In Na will star in the drama as Kang Ah Reum, a wedding dress designer who gets married twice, to two husbands who both harbor many secrets.

Shinhwa’s Eric will star as Kang Ah Reum’s first husband Jun Ji Hoon, a charming and unpredictable secret agent who works for Interpol, while Im Joo Hwan will play her second husband Derek Hyun, a highly intelligent corporate spy with a competitive streak.

On October 9, the upcoming drama released a sneak peek of the uncomfortable tension between the two men, both of whom are undercover. Jun Ji Hoon poses as a travel photographer while diligently surveilling Derek Hyun’s every move, and the fierce glint in his eyes betrays his true identity as a spy. Meanwhile, Derek Hyun exudes a cold but gentlemanly charm in his disguise as a diplomat.

Eric1.jpg

Im-Joo-Hwan.jpg

However, an intriguing third photo of the two leads captures Derek Hyun tying Jun Ji Hoon’s necktie for him with a friendly smile, raising the question of how exactly the two men got into such a situation—and what that will mean for protagonist Kang Ah Reum, who is currently married to one and divorced from the other.

Eric commented, “Derek Hyun is a character who is the polar opposite of Jun Ji Hoon. He has a sophisticated and intellectual charm, but he also exudes a cold sharpness. Please look forward to the face-off between the two characters.”

Im Joo Hwan went on to praise his co-star Eric, remarking, “I always look forward to filming my scenes with [Eric]. He’s an actor that I want to learn a lot from while acting together.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1430502wpp/shinhwas-eric-and-im-joo-hwan-face-off-as-yoo-in-nas-former-and-current-husbands-in-the-spies-who-loved-me

OMG, I'm so excited for this drama! I love a good espionage plus Yoo In Na's sassy and adorable rom-com acting! :allgoodlol: Loved Im Ju Hwan in Uncontrollably Fond. Haven't watched a lot of Eric Mun though. Overall, sooo looking forward to this one!

Eric Mun, Yoo In-na are ex-lovers in new stills from ‘The Spies Who Loved Me’

The recently dropped images capture the romance that once bloomed between travel writer Jun Ji-hoon (Eric Mun, Eccentric! Chef Moon) and wedding dress designer Kang Ah-reum (Yoo In-na, Touch Your Heart). They met at an unfamiliar destination and eventually fell deeply in love.

source: https://www.kdramapal.com/eric-mun-yoo-in-na-ex-lovers-new-stills-from-spies-who-loved-me/ 

Late post.  Coffee truck support from the PDs of Eccentric Chef Moon.  Eric looks so young with this active wears.  It looks as if he was ready to go to the gym :lol:

201007 Eric Official & Agu TV Community Updates:

Eric's AguTV:

I’m having coffee from the directors of “Yoo Byul-na Chef Moon” with the Yoo Byul-na equipment team that I met again at “The Spies Who Loved Me” filming site~ The “Yoo Byul-na Chef Moon” team, who still communicates closely with each other and supports each other’s works, is very loyal!

86dbc856e39bb82d3390d1053013822bd2c9ecbf

Official Eric:

Former Chef #MoonChef
Current Interpol Secret Agent #Jeon Ji-hoon B)
Team ‘Yoo Byul-na Chef Moon’! Who loved me! Thank you for the coffee truck :star:

#Moon Junghyuk #ERICMUN #Eric #ERIC #Shinhwa #SHINHWA #MBC #The Spy Who Loved Me

144df47faff39d8245cc87f94e9010af726b9fbf

c5fe2ca85c8d8e2eb08ad6e74bc9e63d90070d57

Source: AguTV, Official Eric (1, 2)
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

Meet the team of the Interpol Industrial Secret Service at the Asia branch

On October 12th, MBC's new mini-series “The Spy Who Loved Me” (director Jaejin Lee, scriptwriter Jimin Lee) unveiled the passionate scenes of secret police officers Jeon Jihoon (Eric, Moon Junghyuk), Director Ban (Kim Taewoo), Kang Tae-ryong (Jeong Seokyong), Hwang Seo-ra (Cha Juyoung), and Kim Young-gu (Bae Inhyuk)

330f7a76-67c8-495b-9558-9bab3baad930.jpg

20201012091309395jjca.jpg

EkGQ8xHXgAE3-Xb?format=jpg&name=orig

The rest

Spoiler

202010120910431910_4.jpg

202010120910431910_5.jpg

202010120910431910_6.jpg

202010120910431910_7.jpg

Source: https://newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202010120910431910#_enliple

201012 ‘The Spies Who Loved Me’ Eric Moon Jung Hyuk: “Group Chemistry among Kim Tae Wo, Jung Suk Yong, Cha Joo Young, Bae In Hyuk is Interesting”

The entire lineup for the Interpol Secret Agents of ‘The Spies Who Loved Me’ has been revealed.

On October 12th, MBC's new Wed-Thu mini-series ‘The Spy Who Loved Me’ (directed by Lee Jae Jin, script by Lee Ji Min) unveiled photo stills of the secret agents of Interpol's second Asia branch with Eric Moon Jung Hyuk, Kim Tae Woo, Jeong Suk Yong, Cha Joo Young and Bae In Hyuk are hard at work.

‘The Spies Who Loved Me’ depicts a thrilling secret romantic comedy based on two husbands with many secrets and a woman caught up in a spy espionage.

cc595e4d25b0fc20727409ac5cefdf4039bb6818

The second Asia branch of Interpol's industrial secrets bureau disguised as a travel publishing company was revealed. The sight of them chatting while gathering at an office is no different from the average office workers. However in other photos, the unexpected aura of Interpol agents who have changed their gaze, is intriguing.

9d4fd51de63cdc2fc8710a4a973abc30e60a5bbe

First, Jeon Ji Hoon (played by Eric Moon Jung Hyuk), who takes off his travel writer's mask and returns to his ‘main role’ as a secret agent to pursue a case, has a fierce look in his eyes. Charisma exudes from his intense aura of not wanting to miss even the smallest clue.

995167e034b29fdfbc07477e95b51991cb95614f

Kim Tae Woo, who perfectly transforms any character into his own color, plays the role ‘Ban Jin Min’, Director of Asian Affairs at Interpol's Bureau of Industrial Confidentiality. He may seem easygoing on the outside but is a seasoned veteran who has the power to penetrate to the heart of the case. Kim Tae Woo will captivate viewers with his tit-for-tat yet warm-hearted chemistry with Moon Jung Hyuk.

Spoiler

202010120910431910_5.jpg

Kang Tae Ryong’, head of Interpol's second Asian branch, will be played by Jung Suk Yong, who possesses a friendly charm. Kang Tae Ryong is the one who recognized Jeon Jihoon's capabilities and led him all the way to Interpol. Being a mentor and father-like figure, he has a thoroughly civil servant mind that remains faithful to the operations and missions.

Spoiler

31ad9c449cac7a39e82a0a2b216543ae5338f1e9

Cha Joo Young, a talented actress who shows off her girl crush charm, also draws the viewers’ attention. Cha Joo Young invigorates the drama by playing the role of ‘Hwang Seo Ra,’ who enjoys every operation like a game and revels in the thrill of it.

Spoiler

b710c4164a94f5897ffc8e5ad10f9793fad26ab4

Bae In Hyuk, a rising star in the spotlight, transforms into ‘Kim Young Gu’, an analyst and the youngest of Interpol's industrial secrets bureau. In the drama, his intelligence as a KAIST grad and his handsome appearance adds excitement. People are already looking forward to the fun and exciting team play of secret agent equipped with unexpected charisma.

Moon Jung Hyuk said, "Kim Tae Woo and Jung Suk Yong are taking charge of the center of this team. It's a lot of fun to create scenes together because we have good acting chemistry." He continued, “Actress Cha Joo Young is full of energy and has good acting sense, so we were able to make the scenes richer by discussions on the set and watching the playback. I also have good chemistry with actor Bae In Hyuk. He will be loved by viewers for his unique and warm-hearted charm.

First broadcast premieres on October 21st.

Source: Newsen

201013 AguTV Eric’s Update:  Born A Week After Shinhwa’s Debut, Actor Bae In Hyuk

Video Description: Actor Bae In Hyuk, who was born a week after Shinhwa’s first debut, greets me with a 90-degree bow on set.

2020.10.13 Im Juhwan's Update: 뜨끈한 Spy♨️ 화상bro

121218074_636309073699115_14121144184751

2020.10.13 AguTV Eric's Update:  

"It has been revealed that Jeon Ji Hoon has more heat in his body than Derek Hyun."

T/N: The Thermal Imaging machine might be one of their police gears.

9872546ffa00ca234f8bca09a5096f8cb178aa40

Source: AguTV

Spoiler

159dc165e9875c83e0b2c0d0360399e95d513146

Yoo-In-na-Lim-Ju-hwan-pose-as-picture-pe

Yoo In-na, Lim Ju-hwan pose as picture-perfect couple in new stills from ‘The Spies Who Loved Me’

source: https://www.kdramapal.com/yoo-in-na-lim-ju-hwan-pose-picture-perfect-couple-new-stills-the-spies-who-loved-me/

(I'm currently watching Uncontrollably Fond) Ahjussi (Lim Ju Hwan) is now a SPY! haha super duper excited for this! kdrama! :highonflowers:

It's so strange to me MBC all of a sudden started to a region block on their teasers starting with teaser #4 of The Spices Who Loved Me

New poster!  Eric also posted to his YT Community as well. 

201015 AguTV Eric’s Community Update:

The sky was so pretty when we shot for the poster, and I like that it’s captured nicely in the poster as well

362b09ff0c1b4323cfcde5bca486c85f328c91ad

Source: AguTV

I love the 2 silhouette concept for the 2 posters so much.  The new one is really pretty with the whole Jeju sunset as the backdrop, Inna's sexy s-line and Eric's perfect body position on the super motorbike is really cool.  This one is so sensual the way they gaze into each other eyes.

cd842eb8fae853eee3d0b4c9e46e98eca57ab6fe

201015 MBC Update: Questions for Eric, Yoo Inna & Lim Ju Hwan

“The Spy Who Loved Me”
#MoonJungHyuk X  #YooInna X #LimJuHwan, ask them anything!

On October 16th MBC Drama’s Instastory will be opened for questions at 12:00p.m (noon). The actors will reply your questions directly at the online production presentation. :heart:

Online production presentation will be on October 21st at 2:00p.m. First broadcast on the same day at 9:20p.m.

e449d3a629392799d54bbf0c8770a56a3468260c

Source: MBC Drama Now

Watch: Yoo In Na And Eric Have An Intriguing Reunion In “The Spies Who Loved Me” Premiere Teaser

f550c29c638c40e29638c1c5995cd522.jpeg?s=

Oct 15, 2020
by S. Cho

Yoo In Na and Eric’s upcoming drama has released a teaser for its first episode!

MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “The Spies Who Loved Me” is a suspenseful romantic comedy about a woman who inadvertently gets caught up in the world of espionage. Yoo In Na will star as Kang Ah Reum, a wedding dress designer who’s been married twice, and her current and former husbands harbor many secrets. Eric will star as Kang Ah Reum’s first husband Jun Ji Hoon, a charming and unpredictable secret agent who works for Interpol. Im Joo Hwan plays her current husband, who’s a corporate spy.

On October 15, MBC shared a new preview that starts out with a sweet kiss between Yoo In Na and Eric as he comments in the voiceover, “I’d be okay walking around aimlessly for the rest of my life, just for this moment.” The cute memory only lasts a second as they jump to present day and Yoo In Na remarks, “Is there any reason for us to smile while thinking about the past?”

Later, Eric receives an invitation to a bachelorette party. He abides by the “sheriff” dress code and sets off to look for a National Intelligence Service (NIS) agent crucial to his investigation. Yoo In Na is also at the party as a close friend of the bride, and Eric watches as she rushes out of the crowd.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1431823wpp/watch-yoo-in-na-and-eric-have-an-intriguing-reunion-in-the-spies-who-loved-me-premiere-teaser

Archived