[Drama 2020] The Spy Who Loved Me, 나를 사랑한 스파이

larus

On 7/13/2020 at 4:39 AM, larus said:
  Hide contents

Picture from filming  1   2

I am glad they start filming. The person who posted this said that it is a kiss scene.

With the pandemic, I'm glad they started filming early so they have some rooms.  They were sighted filming in Jeju Island this last few days.  I don't see notice about IG post any more. Are we able to link IG post directly, or still a no?  :)

On 7/16/2020 at 2:07 AM, larus said:

Actor Jung Seok-yong, confirmed the appearance of'The Spy Who Loved Me'

He plays the role of Kang Tae-ryong who is a team leader in the Interpol Industrial Confidential Bureau and disguised as a CEO of a publishing company..

'The Spy Who Loved Me' is a thrilling secret romantic comedy of two secretive husbands and a woman caught up in espionage. Director Lee Jae-jin, who showed powerful productions through the dramas'The Banker','My Daughter Geumsa-wol', etc.

MBC'The Spy Who Loved Me', which will provide laughter and excitement with the splendid espionage of three men and women who can never be together, is scheduled to air on October. (Google translate)

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/07/16/2020071601554.html

I think Kim Tae Woo did not sign after all. It looks like the same role. So instead of Kim Tae woo, the role is played by Jung Seok Jong?

Oh no really?  I thought Kim Tae Woo confirmed for this drama and those are 2 different roles since the character names are different too... It would be a bummer if Kim Tae Woo not doing this role cuz I feel the senior-junior camaraderie between him and Eric would be interesting..  https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003591798

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Phi said:

Oh no really?  I thought Kim Tae Woo confirmed for this drama and those are 2 different roles since the character names are different too... It would be a bummer if Kim Tae Woo not doing this role cuz I feel the senior-junior camaraderie between him and Eric would be interesting.. 

Maybe you are right. Reading Google translations is tricky. Most of the times I can guess what they are trying to say. I read he is a head of some department but what confused me was that Jung seok Yong`s character has a  mentor and father-like relationship with Eric`s character, just like Kim Tae woo`s chaarcter. I am glad to hear that Kim Tae Woo will appear in this show because I like him and I wanted to see him again. He will play in Queen Cheorin also.

4 hours ago, larus said:

Maybe you are right. Reading Google translations is tricky. Most of the times I can guess what they are trying to say. I read he is a head of some department but what confused me was that Jung seok Yong`s character has a  mentor and father-like relationship with Eric`s character, just like Kim Tae woo`s chaarcter. I am glad to hear that Kim Tae Woo will appear in this show because I like him and I wanted to see him again. He will play in Queen Cheorin also.

It is tricky but Google trans is always my friend too!  :)   Yes, I remember reading someone else also disguises as an employee at a publishing company but I forgot who it was.... It makes sense with the mentor/father-like relationship with Eric since they're senior/junior at Interpol as well as the life they disguised life.  Eric disguises as a travel writer, Jung Seok Yong as a CEO for the publishing house specialize in travel... both of their real  & disguised life have much in common. :)

It really rained photos from Jeju on this day!!! :hooray2:

200717 Shinhwa’s Eric Official Update:

With AnCEO, who came to check on actor Ric’s filming :D

#ERIC #ANDY #SHINHWA

1f969ea7aa9fe7d6a2b06109c6dca04a9dbcd533

63a60520ee86c9df57c2a355aaa74b4e5df732cd

Source: Ericofficial
Translation: ericmunleader for EricMun.tumblr

200717 Shinhwa’s Eric & Yoo Inna Spotted Filming #TheSpyWhoLovedMe in Jeju Island

I went to see the sunset, but I only saw Yu In-na and Eric. #ShinchangWindmillCoastRoad #YooInna #Eric #jejuisland

01f7191a2b449a716e64fac26a74013ac27b71f8

Source: minungchang

There is a short video of Eric and Yoo Inna below

Spoiler

200715 Yoo Inna with her manager in Jeju

Spoiler

EdI1antUEAAS7g7?format=jpg&name=900x900

Source

Look at his proportion, those legs are so looooong :lol:

200717 Eric With His Stylist Kim Gayong Filming The Spy Who Loved Me in Jeju

Let’s do well in this drama too ^^
With Eric oppa in Jeju Island :blush:
#mbc #TheSpyWhoLovedMe

Spoiler

ed9c5e9ffb80e1406b60557a33a588abea3028b3

1b91bc658dfbcc7ee4202061630f9be4d417457d

Source: kky8692

Eric and his long-time stylist is such a cute team. I love how comfortable they are to play like that without making a scandal or problem with the spouse. :thumbsup::thumbsup::happydance:

Their beach pose tradition started with Another Miss Oh in 2016

Spoiler

EdIGwRYWkAswMOi?format=jpg&name=orig

There they were for Eccentric Chef Moon drama in early 2020

EdIGwRWWkAAHGGz?format=jpg&name=orig

EdIHEH0WsAE6IE8?format=jpg&name=large

• 3 weeks later...

Finally some news. The Spy Who Loved Me was originally planned to have overseas filming but it was changed to Jeju Island because of Covid19. They was filming in Jeju from July 12 - 16th but  returned early as so much rain. Therefore, the supposed filming in Jeju was not completed 100%.  The article also said other drama productions are also affected because of torrential rain in Korea this past few weeks.

I’m so curious which country it was originally planned to film at.  Would be so cool if they filmed overseas huh?... I hope the rest of the filming goes smoothly and everyone taking good care of their health :heart:

EexlL23XoAAcX9B?format=jpg&name=orig
Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003044315

12 hours ago, Phi said:

The article also said other drama productions are also affected because of torrential rain in Korea this past few weeks.

Yes, it is true. i also read about ather dramas that are affected by the rain.

The MBC drama'The Spy Who Loved Me', starring Moon Jung-hyuk (Eric) and Yoo In-na, aired in October also took an emergency on the shooting schedule. This is a thrilling secret romantic comedy between two secret husbands and a woman caught up in spying. I filmed on Jeju Island from the 12th to the 16th of last month, but it rained and returned without 100% shooting as screduled. Eventually, they have to go to Jeju Island again.

https://news.joins.com/article/23843184

Thanks for the update/ news, @Phi !

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/7/2020 at 10:18 AM, larus said:

Yes, it is true. i also read about ather dramas that are affected by the rain.

The MBC drama'The Spy Who Loved Me', starring Moon Jung-hyuk (Eric) and Yoo In-na, aired in October also took an emergency on the shooting schedule. This is a thrilling secret romantic comedy between two secret husbands and a woman caught up in spying. I filmed on Jeju Island from the 12th to the 16th of last month, but it rained and returned without 100% shooting as screduled. Eventually, they have to go to Jeju Island again.

https://news.joins.com/article/23843184

Thanks for the update/ news, @Phi !

You are welcome!  And they just come back to Jeju again on September 3rd to continue filming. I'm not sure how long they will be filming in Jeju this times but there is another typhoon expecting to hit Jeju on the 7th.  I hope everyone will be safe and complete the remaining shoots in time.  So much territorial rain and typhoons in Korea this past few months... It's crazy weather.

[ENGLISH SUB] 200904 Shinhwa’s Eric - Livestream From Jeju-do: “Wheat & Barley Are Growing”

Please turn on the caption for sub.

Eric posted this on his YT channel but he picked "kid content" for this video because he sang a kid song hence no comment is turned off by default. Not sure if it also turns off community subbing as well.  Some kind soul has subbed it on theirs.

Shortly after, Eric uploaded another video from stylist. They returned to the trailer and caught him singing the children song.

Hence, he aptly titled this video: “Wheat & Barley Got Caught
Video description: “I did the live secretly, but our staffs came in to fix my makeup, singing ‘wheat & barley are growing’.” ~  busted! hahaha :lol:

Look at that cheeky smile when stylist Gayoung caught him singing the kid song  :lol:

Spoiler

Credit: EricMun.tumblr

Eric treats his people well, being thoughtful & considerate. It’s no wonder many of them work(ed) for him for a long time :heartxoxo:

200904 Eric’s Stylist, Kim Gayong, IG Update from Jeju-do:

Looks like Eric gave a nice dinner treat to stylist and the staffs for the hard schedule. :heart:

Text from Eric to stylist Gayoung:

What are you guys going to eat? Drama shoot is late tomorrow, go eat something delicious with the kids.

Gayoung’s IG post:

Always busy filming~~
Filming late the next day after finishing early for the first time in awhile^^
The fact that I woke up at 4 A.M. this morning is no secret ㅋㅋ:kiss_wink:

#WalkingAngel #ThankYou
#SmallHappiness #TheStaffsAreTouched
#OldestSenior #StylistGayoung

4db8051cbc3da01c9be6b710df9072e42cff3cd8

Spoiler

f80488d3787b388ad9a14897b30dfdc2faebe721

99a32649f1b188c958bbdddf955362714085fac4

76f505fb0ff5ace868fa7ba78b99b28753e1e190

Source: kky86912
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] The Spy Who Loved Me, 나를 사랑한 스파이 - Eric, Yoo In Na & Lim Ju Hwan - Premieres in October
23 minutes ago, Phi said:

You are welcome!  And they just come back to Jeju again on September 3rd to continue filming. I'm not sure how long they will be filming in Jeju this times but there is another typhoon expecting to hit Jeju on the 7th.  I hope everyone will be safe and complete the remaining shoots in time.  So much territorial rain and typhoons in Korea this past few months... It's crazy weather.

Thanks for the informations. I hope everything will be fine. If the drama will start airing in October I think they will start showing some promotional material soon.

I'm sorry for more spam on Eric but I'm happy to see some updates... hopefully we'll star seeing more updates from all the cast soon, now that the drama is getting closer to broadcast. :elated:

200906 Stylist Gayoung’s IG Update: Eric and Team Having a Meal at Yeondon Tonkatsu in Jeju

We didn’t say a word.
We ate 3 cheese pork cutlet, 3 sirloin cutlet and 2 curry in 20 minutes ^^
It’s really delicious :love:
It’s worth the time we waited for!!!
I want to eat again. :grin::grin::grin::grin:
Thank you for making delicious pork cutlet. :yum:

#Yeondon #Jeju #Pobangter Tonkatsu #Alley Restaurant

According to stylist’s other post, they waited outside Yeondon Restaurant since 6AM in the rain for this meal.  This is a famous Tonkatsu restaurant (formerly Donka 2014 in Seoul) that was featured on “Baek Jong-won’s Alley restaurant”.  People would line up early in the morning or even the day before to get a spot.

ce4fe17910f5ce4b9b79e4f367b4d614acf24064

2039cfeed584281edf64cb5333e99992b2cb8765

Spoiler

f4ecf8e278bfbbc9ad738faa0cd26e54191af581

f071c14f83d4107954213144ea35d5f881dd1066

81e837ada230e8f4d11201ae67fc1bebcb09157b

Source: kky86912
Translaltion: EricMun.tumblr

200906 Shinhwa’s Eric’s AguTV Community Update:

“From Moon Seung-mo to Jun Ji-hoon~ The Spy Who Loved Me will visit you in October~

e46c4121e3f0ee1f1ad030b8551a32b58abb59cd

For those who wonder where Eric posted the photo at, click on his channel and swipe from to the right (if you’re on mobile). It’s in the Community tab.

Spoiler

30a9db64b059b65946d791e323d3a7773b637816

Source: AguTV

So nice seeing some sighting!  Jeju-do is looking great after typhoon.  I hope they have great weather and smooth filming in the remaining days in Jeju.  They're flying back to Seoul on Sep.11th according to a staff.

200908 Shinhwa’s Eric & Yoo In-na Spotted Filming in Jeju-do

In front of our shop Ong-dabang (t/n: dabang = cafe), “Spy Who Loved Me” is filming
Offering Ong House as actor’s dressing room

#TheSpyWhoLovedMe #Eric #YooInna #Film #Eric is handsome #Yoo in na is pretty #Jeju # #Shinchang Windmill Coastal Road

a73bd2cfa8b02c6772763f5f311233633baebb90

e1370a9ddada3adb3216d0af875fc242bcafbb8a

14f8e25af6133d59bbe255db76b4d989645bc5fa

Spoiler

acc62f502c20d59c532afd06627d2ff94a2b439f

c7f256865ee602294da5542688681c4b680b28ec

a3631f38283dd8cd19881e056aa1f4624f9b60cb

Source: ongeun_k

Yoo Inna and a child actor, unsure when it was taken.

Credit as on photo.

118953532_2811903002245040_3134512446835605826_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=vRNSrX-vaRsAX_sKFfv&oh=4b18299a485cdec3d0740384a2a43c94&oe=5F821595

200908 Shinhwa’s Eric & Yoo Inna Filming In Jeju-do

Post from mangoo.w:

Finally, saw actors Eric and Yoo In Na in person.
It’s a guy that just turns another guy into a squid under the sea.
A visual that shows why he’s an actor.

#JejuIsland #ShinchangWindmillCoastRoad #TheSpyWhoLovedMe #Eric #YooInNa #OngCafe #OngHouse

Post from Ongdabang:

The drama scheduled to air on MBC in October,
“The Spy Who Loved Me” was filmed at the seaside in front of our store.
It’s still a mess as the cafe is not ready to open, but
We provided the parking lot for filming vehicles
And the pension room as waiting room for actress Yoo In Na.
Thanks to that, we got to take picture with Eric.
An unbelievable visual that let you know why he is an actor.
Anyways, I hope you finish your filming well.
I’ll watch the show when it airs.

#JejuIsland #ShinchangWindmillCoastalRoad
#OngCafe #OngHouse #JejuCafe  #FamousViewHouse #TheSpyWhoLovedMe #Eric #YooInNa #LooksGreatInPerson

cd99f5630e6843d5926a7b167e20db71948e208a

77da2beddab67567c0d0e97e792327698d404af2

BIG SPOILER :lol:

Spoiler

81e5ac716d010d152bc13f36429ce25fa39ff284

96023aa1068999c97411bdc2e489360e7c5484c6

c6dc81f033a35c5933d62c14b41d84cd26774a8f

3a516e8cef3ce806689e71d2178cad6525d5f5d7

3a71bc90ee3445fcfaa55d8c1b000d10c0834097

Source: mangoo.w & Ongdabang
Translation: eric_munleader for EricMun.tumblr

On 9/9/2020 at 8:38 AM, larus said:

Thanks, @Phi, for the informations. We`ll have more articles (pictures, videos, trailers) soon because October is close enough.

I really hope so.  Almost mid September and they haven't released anything. They sure keeping us anticipated! btw, is Soompi ok with direct link from IG now?  I don't see that notice any more... but I want to be sure :)

Fanmade videos by the talented ©Guljangee!!!  Mashup of Eric's and Inna's past dramas in anticipation for the upcoming drama. See how she picked their dramas in the same year!  Would be even more awesome if there's sub :)

PART 1:  Feature Park Do-Kung ( Eric Moon) from  "Another Miss Oh" (2016) & Sunny ( Yoo Inna) from  "Goblin"  (2016).

PART 2:  Feature Kang Tae-ha (Eric) from  "Discovery Of Love" (2014) & Nam Sang-hyo (Yoo Inna) from "My Secret Hotel " (2014).

Eric, Yoo In Na, And Im Joo Hwan’s Upcoming Spy Rom-Com Drama Reveals First Poster

4d5a720b24df4fea901b0546edd5d81d.jpeg?s=

Sep 16, 2020
by R. Jun

MBC’s upcoming drama “The Spy Who Loved Me” (literal title) has revealed its first poster, featuring the main cast of Shinhwa’s Eric, Yoo In Na, and Im Joo Hwan.

“The Spy Who Loved Me” is a thrilling romantic comedy about a woman who gets caught up in espionage with her two secretive husbands. A source from the drama said, “The three main characters, who can never be together, will bring you an incredible war of espionage, laughter, and excitement.”

The drama will be a collaboration between producing director Lee Jae Jin of MBC’s “The Banker” and “My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol” and writer Lee Ji Min of the films “The Man Standing Next,” “Forbidden Dream,” and “The Age of Shadows.”

In the new poster, we see Eric as Jeon Ji Hoon, a secret Interpol agent who’s undercover as a travel photographer. Jeon Ji Hoon is the first husband of Kang Ah Reum, played by Yoo In Na. The two divorce, but later reunite under less-than-nice circumstances.

Kang Ah Reum is a wedding dress designer with a unique secret. She gets caught up with her undercover agent ex-husband and her corporate spy current husband Derek Hyun (played by Im Joo Hwan) and ends up getting thrown into a spy war.

Derek Hyun is the sweetest husband to Kang Ah Reum, but when it comes to matters of business, he is cold and calculated and doesn’t hesitate to take any measures necessary. When Kang Ah Reum’s ex-husband Jeon Ji Hoon makes an appearance, his perfectly built life and world begin to crumble.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1425712wpp/eric-yoo-in-na-and-im-joo-hwans-upcoming-spy-rom-com-drama-reveals-first-poster

So sorry I just have the full description for Eric...

The Spy Who Loved Me - Relationship Chart and Character Description

c66683abe849ba1cfd90dc41ed62dfc12b8d359b

67e9bbab01e6d01c173948a5002cc2e46dd44882

JUN JIHOON (MUN JUNG HYUK)
30 YEARS OLD, MALES, AREUM'S EX-HUSBAND

INTERPOL SECRET AGENT DISGUISED AS A TRAVEL WRITER

733425a187c275971cc22d458e92e1b8559c1ea8

A working spy disguised as a travel writer. A man of responsibility. A handsome man born with a tall and superior physique. With his innate agility and acquired know-how, his instinctive sense is in the top 0.1%. Coming from the background as the national representative for the National Youth Shooting Team, he is an Interpol secret agent.

In addition to his smarts, he is fluent in English, Japanese, Chinese and German. Most of all, his gentle smile and down-to-earth charm gets him a free pass anywhere in the world. With a strong sense of responsibility, his undimmible fighting spirit, and his firm conviction that the evil forces should be confronted, a spy is the best job for Jihoon.

And then he met the pretty and confident Areum. He married her 6 months after their first meeting. Jihoon was confident. That he’ll be able to protect both work and love. However, he knows that his frequent overseas business trips and an unstable daily life have put their marriage at risk. And then he realized that his promise to always keep Areum by his side is ridiculous. It was arrogant and conceited of him to believe that he could be her family and stand by her. Most of all, he realized that he couldn’t do it with an unstable job.

After breaking up with Areum, he devoted himself to Interpol work. He reunites with Areum after 5 years at a place where she went to see an informant.

Source: iMBC
Translation: 6crystalis + EricMun.tumblr

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Can you send me the link to the character chart? I can help you to embedd it in your post. :)

Hi Jillia, thanks so much for the quick mention.  It's working now.  Turns out I had to use the insert image instead of just copy and paste image link directly.  Thanks again for your help! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Watch: Yoo In Na, Eric, And Im Joo Hwan Gear Up For A Game Of Deception In New Spy Drama

a043250588144e5fa648f794321d48d8.jpeg?s=

Sep 17, 2020
by C. Hong

MBC’s upcoming drama “The Spy Who Loved Me” has released its first teaser!

“The Spy Who Loved Me” is a thrilling romantic comedy about a woman who gets caught up in espionage with her two secretive husbands. Yoo In Na stars as Kang Ah Reum, a wedding dress designer. Eric stars as Jeon Ji Hoon, her ex-husband, a secret Interpol agent who is undercover as a travel photographer. Im Joo Hwan stars as Derek Hyun, a corporate spy and Kang Ah Reum’s current husband.

In the new teaser, Yoo In Na puts together a wedding dress and says, “To trick and to be tricked. To trust and to pretend to trust. Marriage is an intelligence war.” The wedding dress then twists to resemble the gun barrel sequence made famous by the James Bond series. As she locks her husbands in her targets, she says, “Now, let’s speak the truth, shall we?” Both Eric and Im Joo Hwan exude charisma in their roles as spies, but both get tangled up in their lies and Yoo In Na’s charms (who is armed with sewing scissors).

https://www.soompi.com/article/1426010wpp/watch-yoo-in-na-eric-and-im-joo-hwan-gear-up-for-a-game-of-deception-in-new-spy-drama

New teaser for The Spy Who Loved Me with Yoo Inna, Eric, and Im Joo-hwan

by tccolb

9050e4c1-465a-40f7-b6f2-2fb9e27df9ee.jpg

A new poster and video teaser has been released for MBC’s upcoming rom-com The Spy Who Loved Me, featuring lead actors Yoo Inna (Reach of Sincerity), Eric (Unique! Chef Moon), and Im Joo-hwan (The Game: Towards Zero). The story is about a woman who suddenly finds herself in a turmoil. Her best friend mysteriously disappears and she finds herself in the middle of a spy war when she discovers that her ex-husband as well as her current husband are somehow involved and are both hiding secret identities.

The central character is played by Yoo Inna. A wedding dress designer named Kang Ah-reum, she simply wanted to live the dream of having a perfect wedding, a perfect husband and a family, and living happily ever after. She married Eric after a whirlwind romance, but then got divorced just a year and a half later. Fortunately she found love and marriage again with Im Joo-hwan. But one day, her best friend goes missing and Eric makes a surprising appearance at said best friend’s bachelorette party. Yoo Inna is then confronted with the truth and dilemma of who her former husband and her current husband really are.

Eric takes on the role of Jeon Ji-hoon. Posing as a travel writer by day, he works as a secret agent for Interpol and is described as responsible, intuitive, and highly skilled. When he met Yoo Inna, he was determined to protect both his career as well as his relationship. However, it became increasingly difficult due to the dangerous nature of his job and having to keep secrets from his wife. Their marriage became strained, and soon came to an end when Eric concluded to himself that he couldn’t always protect Yoo completely.

Im Joo-hwan plays Derek Hyun, who also lives a double life: working undercover as a government diplomat while secretly running a spy agency. He enjoys collecting and trading classic cars, considers himself highbrow, and is also courteous with a sweet and gentle nature. Meeting Yoo Inna was a turning point in his life. He fell in love with her at first sight and it brought out his romantic side. Although he continues his shady business in secret, he remains completely devoted to her and his love is genuine.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/09/new-teaser-for-the-spy-who-loved-me-with-yoo-inna-eric-and-im-joo-hwan/

MBC's prime time dramas haven't been doing well in rating lately.  With writer who penned The Man Standing Next, Forbidden Dream, The Age of Shadows + the production that did Misty and Romance is a Bonus Book , I hope this drama will be good.  :star:

Yoo In Na Introduces Suspicious Husbands Eric Mun & Lim Ju Hwan In “The Spies Who Loved Me” Teasers

MBC’s new drama The Spies Who Loved Me rolls teasers in true autumn romantic colors!

Top-billed by Eric Mun, Yoo In Na and Lim Ju Hwan, sweet tricks already burst in teasers revealed for The Spies Who Loved Me.

Directed by Lee Jae Jin (The Banker), the series will be penned by acclaimed screenwriter Lee Ji Min. Her works include films The Man Standing Next, Forbidden Dream and The Age of Shadows to name a few. Notably, the new MBC series will be his first project on small screen.

The Spies Who Loved Me is billed as a romantic comedy between two secret husbands and a woman caught in a spy war. It promises to give pleasant smile and excitement for the viewers.

Launching its first video trailer, the series raises anticipation as the main leads give a peek on their quirky love entanglement story. Set to portray the female lead, Yoo In Na was revealed preparing a wedding dress. She narrates how “marriage is about spying, pretending to be deceived and believing no matter what”.

Making their appearance in the teaser video, Eric Mun and Lim Ju Hwan equally look both ravishing in their spy personas highlighted by a James Bond gun barrel sequence. Then, it ends to a quick snap of Yoo In Na holding sharp scissors asking the two men to tell her the truth.

the spies who loved me

The Two Husbands of Kang Ah Reum

Previously, the first teaser poster was also unveiled featuring the three actors. Interpol secret agent Jeon Ji-hoon (Eric Mun) disguises as a travel writer. His eyes emit sharp a sharp gleam hard not to notice.

Exuding soft charisma, wedding dress designer Kang Ah-reum (Yoo In Na), looks sleek in white suit. She definitely lives up to a don’t-mess-with-me attitude. Drawing attention with his enigmatic vibe, industrial spy Derek Hyun (Lim Ju Hwan), hides his dangerous side with a faint smile.

Further enticing the audience with their entanglement is the cryptic phrase, “my husbands are suspicious”. The expressive stares and vibrant colors induce an attractive energy The Spies Who Loved Me aims to achieve on its trajectory.

Rom-com King Eric Mun transforms into Ah-reum’s first husband Ji-hoon. After a fated meeting they get married happily. But, their relationship faced twists and turns leading to a divorce.

She then married her second husband Derek Hyun. Ah-reum couldn’t ask for more, having a sweet and well-mannered husband. His only fixation is his passion for his work as an industrial spy, which she doesn’t know about.

However, Ji-hoon reunites with Ah-reum because of an unexpected incident. Thus, the perfect married life Derek Hyun built, begins to shake.

1. Backing up The Spies Who Loved Me is Story&Pictures production team. The company is recognized for notable works including Misty and Romance is a Bonus Book.

The series will be aired for the first time on MBC in October.

the spies who loved me

Source: 01 | 02

Photos: Story&Pictures

https://kdramadiary.com/kdrama-news/the-spies-who-loved-me-teasers-eric-mun-yoo-in-na-lim-ju-hwan/

Archived