Easiest , stress free, high pay job??

Albert O’Connor

Fortune teller...

I know a rich fortune teller. I know that he had poor grades in school and was a nobody after graduation. His personality is zero. He tries to bully disbelievers into believing him. I doubt that he has real friends. And yet he managed to manipulate someone into giving him good advice on investing. He convinced his girlfriend (my aunt) to invest in a small company that's now successful. Now he lives with her. Many people, desperate people, listen to his fortune telling because he's rich. He claims that he chose the investment just with the name of the company and the position of the stars. He's a loudmouth who talks as if he knows everything, and many desperate people respect him and take him seriously, but if you don't let his acting fool you, then you'd see that he's full of hot air. I'm not telling you to copy his annoying personality. I'm just telling you how easy it could be to get rich with little stress involved.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I assume it's impossible to have the whole lot. If a task goes to be pressure-unfastened, then it's now not going to be a excessive-paying process. If it is excessive-paying then you will be anticipated to produce consequences here. If you want to have a variety of cash you may need to sacrifice something Wherever there may be chance, there are excessive wages.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I count on it is not possible to have the whole thing. If a task goes to be strain-free, then it is not going to be a excessive-paying system. If it is immoderate-paying then you'll be anticipated to produce consequences right here.

• ferily locked this topic