[Current] Hometown Flex/Seoul Village Man/Seoul Bumpkin 2020

55 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Jang Hyuk looks very handsome there!! Who's the guy in yellow shirt? If I didn't know any better I would say he's Lee Dong Wook hahahaha

Looks like Simon D!

I’m very excited to watch JH on variety because he’s funny without meaning to be:lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I just googled Simon D and Lee Si Eon. Not familiar with both of them :wacko: but Simon D sounds familiar.. Did he appear in running man or sth? 

18 more days~

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

I just googled Simon D and Lee Si Eon. Not familiar with both of them :wacko: but Simon D sounds familiar.. Did he appear in running man or sth? 

18 more days~

Simon D is a rapper but he appears on Variety shows quite frequently I think! 

And Lee Si Eon appears in a lot of dramas as supporting character. He was in one of my oppa’s dramas so I’ve definitely seen him before! :D

(almost put -2 lol)

• LOL 1

On 7/4/2020 at 4:25 PM, beyaruth said:

Finally I could hear CTH's laugh again

He's laughing so much in the trailer for ep 1 :joy: his laugh is like his trademark. You probably could tell from a mile off! hahahha. 

I have no idea what they're talking about in the trailer (nor I can detect any differences in dialects) but listening to Jang Hyuk's voice is like :hotinhere2: 

I was browsing through twitter just then to see if there's any content I could post here and found one ..only later to also find out it's being posted there by @Prettysup LOL. 

@Lawyerh I'm not familiar with variety rating .. but is 3.7% a really good number? 

I still havent checked again whether the sub is out or whether the site has this up with or without sub. Hopefully it will be soon :)