Yoo Ho Jin (previous 1N2D PD)

Airing date:

Sunday, 12 July

Time:

22:50 KST

Channel:

TVN

Theme:

Travelling - The two confirmed casts will be visiting invited guests' hometown and experience villager's life

So the hometown and houses they will be visiting are non-celebs right? I wonder if it will be the chill vibe like 3MAD and with the occasional celeb guest. Not much info yet I guess! 

Looking forward to their chemistry :happy:

15 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Looking forward to their chemistry :happy:

I remember CTH replaced LSG in 2D1N so it will be fun to see them both finally together!

Found the trailer!

@snowlou HAHA thank you for the first-poster gift. Returning! Cannot have you going into debt before the thread shows returns. :fingerheartx:

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, im0202 said:

So the hometown and houses they will be visiting are non-celebs right? I wonder if it will be the chill vibe like 3MAD and with the occasional celeb guest. Not much info yet I guess! 

Looking forward to their chemistry 

I thought it says the guests will be celebrities? But they won't reveal who. I'm trying to post link here but I can't with my mobile. Will do later. :)

@wallflowersforjane thank you for the trailer:wub: i'm not familiar with LSG in variety coz i have only seen 1n2d from s2 onwards. I hope he is really entertaining and hope these two have great chemistry!

38 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

TvN has confirmed the first guests of the show which marked Busan as its first city to visit. Jang Hyuk, Lee Si Eon and rapper Simon Dominic will join Seoul Villager on its first episode.

@im0202 @wallflowersforjane

Yay so excited to see that Janghyuk will be a guest! Him and CTH are like buddies (dragon gang lol).

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

TvN has confirmed the first guests of the show which marked Busan as its first city to visit. Jang Hyuk, Lee Si Eon and rapper Simon Dominic will join Seoul Villager on its first episode.

Wow Jang Hyuk! Very interesting line-up. I love Busan! This is going to be fun!

17 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Did I hear Jang Hyuk?? That Jang Hyuk ie?

:heart2beat:

Thanks for the teasers and inteviews @Lawyerh @wallflowersforjane they look funny and i hope the variety is going for funny theme instead of serious one. I watched jang hyuk in ... Urban cops? He's very serious there.. So I can't wait to watch how he's like around his best buddy CTH:rolleyes: @im0202 

36 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Did I hear Jang Hyuk?? That Jang Hyuk ie?

:heart2beat:

Thanks for the teasers and inteviews @Lawyerh @wallflowersforjane they look funny and i hope the variety is going for funny theme instead of serious one. I watched jang hyuk in ... Urban cops? He's very serious there.. So I can't wait to watch how he's like around his best buddy CTH:rolleyes: @im0202 

@snowlou

Have you watched this show? There’s JH and CTH and the other ‘dragon friends’! Very fun to watch :D

That’s why I’m looking forward to this show and the premiere episode! 

Edit: Omg I forgot to include the link LOL

• LOL 1

59 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@snowlou

Have you watched this show? There’s JH and CTH and the other ‘dragon friends’! Very fun to watch :D

I didn't know there are 5 of them in the group. I thought it was only JH CTH and KJK (coz on the variety shows I watched..these three are the most mentioned). The other two look familiar..one is Hong Bin is it? and the other one? 

2 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I didn't know there are 5 of them in the group. I thought it was only JH CTH and KJK (coz on the variety shows I watched..these three are the most mentioned). The other two look familiar..one is Hong Bin is it? and the other one? 

Haha I didn’t know too that there were 5 of them. The other 2 are Hong Kyung-in (actor) and Hong Kyung-min (singer).

Is Kim Jong Kook from Seoul? Lol. If not then maybe he can guest on the show too hehe. And maybe also some of LSG’s other celeb friends.

20 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Haha I didn’t know too that there were 5 of them. The other 2 are Hong Kyung-in (actor) and Hong Kyung-min (singer).

Is Kim Jong Kook from Seoul? Lol. If not then maybe he can guest on the show too hehe. And maybe also some of LSG’s other celeb friends.

Oh yes..Hong Kyung-min i mean.. he sings in duet with CTH as HongCha right? 

I just googled and it says Kim Jong Kook is from Hapcheon. I would love to see KJK in CTH's variety show, I hardly see them together except once I think in running man and the one you posted above? 

LSG has so many variety shows ~~ 

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

@snowlou

That’s why I’m looking forward to this show and the premiere episode! 

Edit: Omg I forgot to include the link LOL

Is this a full variety show with multiple eps?

33 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I would love to see KJK in CTH's variety show, I hardly see them together except once I think in running man and the one you posted above? 

Oh this would be a fun guest! And he doesn't seem to be from Seoul? Wiki says Hapcheon in the South.

I hope there are celebs whose hometowns are on islands! That would be interesting!

Jang Hyuk looks very handsome there!! Who's the guy in yellow shirt? If I didn't know any better I would say he's Lee Dong Wook hahahaha