Qiao Zhen Yu as Lin Zhiyuan
Fan Lei as Yu Jianguo
Wang Yi Nan as Jiang Shan
Li Jie as Lu Pingan
Li Dong Heng as Xu Yiran
Jiang Rui Jia as Tang Hua
Guo Xiao Ting as Zheng Yajie

P l o t ~

A story that follows doctors of the newly-established EICU who rely on their medical expertise to save every patient.

Overcoming differences, they pour their hearts and soul to preserving life. Returning from abroad, Xiao Yan carries the pains of having lost her fiancee as she arrives at Tongshan Hospital.

Despite being gruff and tough on the outside, Xiao Yan is remarkably meticulous on the operating table as she conducts surgeries with machine precision.

Once the high and mighty doctor, Bai Shu adopts a terminal patient and starts to believe in finding hope in the most desperate situations.

Through their daily interactions, two people who have their own convictions and preconceived judgments towards one another gradually come to accept each other as they discover many things in common.

(Source:chinesedrama.info)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

P r e v i e w ~

O S Ts ~

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• Blob 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Thank you, Doctor 谢谢你医生
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Thank you, Doctor 谢谢你医生
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Thank you, Doctor 谢谢你医生 starring Yang Mi and Johnny Bai

Another Yang Mi drama. She's on a roll.

I like medical dramas. I am waiting for "Her Perfect Husband" to air though so I'm assuming this is not done filming (or haven't even started filming yet).

18 hours ago, ElleSor said:

Another Yang Mi drama. She's on a roll.

I like medical dramas. I am waiting for "Her Perfect Husband" to air though so I'm assuming this is not done filming (or haven't even started filming yet).

:hwaiting2: finished filming end of last year. 

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Thank you, Doctor 谢谢你医生 starring Yang Mi & Johnny Bai
  • 2 months later...

thank-you-doctor.jpg

This drama took two years to shoot because of the pandemic. It obtained approval from the authorities recently. According to a netizen, the NRTA (authorities for media) perceive this as an important drama that should air in the 2nd half of this year. Fingers crossed we will get to see it before the year ends.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Yinye said:

I was wondering what happened to this one but wow two years already?!?

They were really unlucky. They started shooting and then the pandemic hit, which made it impossible to continue shooting in hospitals for a very long time. So, obviously it was a bumpy ride for them, hopefully the quality of the drama is good and all the difficulties didn't harm this production.

• Like 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Thank you, Doctor 谢谢你医生, premiering Nov 4, starring Yang Mi & Johnny Bai
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Thank you, Doctor 谢谢你医生, premiering Nov 4, starring Yang Mi & Johnny Bai
2 hours ago, ElleSor said:

So who has watched this and what are your reactions to the first few epis?

I don't want to start watching if there are just a few episodes available.

I tend to binge if I like the drama and I am into medical dramas. 

I'm "stuck" with Strange Tales for now, but will check this one and Lighter and Princess as soon as I  have time. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

19 hours ago, leo2020 said:

I'm "stuck" with Strange Tales for now, but will check this one and Lighter and Princess as soon as I  have time. 

I am also watching Lighter and Princess at the moment.

Enjoying it thoroughly actually. Hehehe!

Ok, I will finish the dramas I am watching before I start this.

Thanks!

• Like 2

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Thank you, Doctor 谢谢你医生