Cast:

Qin Lan as Yi Zhong Ling

Wu Jin Yan as Yi Zhong Yu

Zhang Nan as Yi Zhong Xiu

Nie Yuan as Xi Wei An [Zhong Ling's husband]

Han Geng as Tang Feng Wu [Zhong Yu's husband]

Zheng Kai as Lu Pei [Zhong Xiu's boyfriend]

Synopsis:

Set in the late 1920s, it follows the three daughters of Shanghai department store giant Xinghua as they go head to head against each other to determine the true heir who will ensure the family’s continued prosperity. (Source: DramaWiki)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

This is one year old, should be a new one coming out soon

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
please report to @SC2019

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Legacy 传家 premiering May 19, starring Qin Lan, Wu Jin Yan and Zhang Nan
12 hours ago, SC2019 said:

@Morpheus it's airing tomorrow, do catch it!

Incidentally, this is produced by the same people who did The Story of Yan Xi Palace.

OMG Thanks!!!!!!! I will definitely check it!!

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures/videos when you reply! TQ.
  • Blob 1

The 4 first episodes are so good! Everybody act so well, it's such a shame that they don't promote it more to have more vision. 

I especially already like the eldest sister couple with Zhong Ling and her husband. I guess I am a little bit biased since I already liked them back in 2018 with Yanxi Palace. It's incredible that nearly the whole cast are casted here in Legacy. 

Really recommend it to people! The music are insane especially the opening sang by Zhou Shen. The song has no words but it transcribes emotions of the drama. 

kawaii cat GIF

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Legacy 传家 premiered May 19, starring Qin Lan, Wu Jin Yan and Zhang Nan
  • 2 weeks later...

Am up to ep 34 at the moment. I originally started watching this for the story and the cast, then I fell in love with their wardrobe and set (interior decor, rooms and furniture), it’s soooo beautiful and authentic. :glee:Hmm….to the story…. It is about relationship issues - 4 children born from 3 different mothers, their relationship with their parents and step-mother. Master/mistress relationship with their help (kinda reminds me of Downton Abbey) and of course, their admirers. There is also the Japanese invasion at about 2/3 mark of the show.
My favourite couple is the eldest daughter played by Qin Lan and her boorish crude husband who loves her dearly, played by Nie Yuan. He is such a brilliant actor (his every action and subtle facial expressions convey so much). The other highlight for me is the stepmom portrayed by Miao Pu, another skillful actress. As for the others, meh, particularly Wu Jin Yan. She is quite annoying and has ZERO chemistry with her co-star, Han Geng. :dead:What a mismatch! I’ll finish the show. It is quite enjoyable and I want to know how it ends. 

• Blob 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Legacy 传家