Episodes: 24

Director: Man Yun Yu

Broadcast Period: June 15th - June 21st, 2020

Cast:

Ash Zu

Ma Meng Wei

Fu Wei Lun

Synopsis:

Yan Zhixia is a the daughter of a minister who disguises herself as a man in order to work in the royal palace. She mistakenly becomes the eunuch of the Emperor, and with his help, slowly becomes the Head eunuch. However she discovers that actually, Yan Jin knew of her true identity long time ago.
(Source: DramaWiki) 

Preview:

OST:

Additional Link:

Weibo Link

Baidu Link

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2020 at 8:05 AM, angelangie said:

when i read the synopsis .... it kinda gave me the vibe from Park BoGum & Kim YooJung Kdrama - Love in the Moonlight

Yeah, the premise s quite similar but nothing more. The heroine is quite feisty and no damsel in distress. The hero is very intelligent and quite scheming. ML actor and FL actress are pretty decent in acting and the directing is okay.

Could have made a great Drama if the script wasn't...well...rather lacking. When any of you watched the Tiger&Rose Drama you will crack up since the scriptwriter used all those tropes what the scriptwirter character did. Unfortunately she was a bad scriptwriter, so you can imagine how this turns out.

It isn't a bad Drama but don't imagine any surprise since all the characters and the plot are very transparent. :phew:

I’m enjoying this one, almost halfway through. Never seen the two leads before but they have good chemistry and comedic facial expressions and timing - many funny moments. Definitely not to be taken seriously. I like that the actors are using their original voices, and their diction is very good and clear. Also, I like the way the second female lead is written, which is a refreshing change from the usual scheming second FL. Watch this if you like a light hearted rom com while waiting for new episodes of another drama.

On 6/24/2020 at 1:38 AM, Lynne said:

@angelangie I think this drama is loosely adapted from a webnovel... I just need to remember who's the author... LOL.. IIRC its a bit on the raunchy side and totally hillarious.. LOL... 

Do you know the Chinese title for the webnovel?

• Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Oops! The King is in Love 愿我如星君如月

Archived