Kim Yoo Jung & Ji Chang Wook ( Convenience Store couple, Changyoo couple )

Ameera Ali

Store open from 19 Jun :D
15923216901592321686.gif

~ Our Beautiful Couple * ChangYoo * 

15923220221592322018.gif
15923226131592322609.gif

Their Chemistry Overload , so come and cash in :joy:fact that their ship name could so easily be * Convenience Store couple * says it all

@Lawyerh , @triplem , @snowlou , @partyon @ktcjdrama @Sejabin @Sushimi @im0202 @cenchinghelp me get rich with love *Winks*

Thank you for creating this thread. I was waiting for someone to create this for me, haha...:lol:

ChangYoo couple is the right nickname. 
They have a fun Kakao TV live chat on June 19. In case you missed it, here is the video.

Kim Yoo Jung has grown up so beautiful and gorgeous. Her acting is great too. JCW is the best actor of my life. They are definitely my dream OTP. 

:Ohboy3:

I’m here to see what our dearest @Ameera Ali is up to .... @Lawyerh hmmmm . She’s following your trend of opening shippers threads even when the drama has just only started. Must be fire chemistry here :onfirex: . 

Wow I am surprised they have their own thread already in Shipper's Paradise. But I agree, in episode 1, I can see they have great chemistry even with the age gap. This is my first time watching KYJ series, JCW I watched a couple of his dramas already.

I got goosebumps when I first saw the announcement that they were paired together 

The first epinwas ok ok but I loved the 2nd epi 

The behind the scenes of the poster shoots were also so cute 

I have watched her in chaser as a kid 

I can't believe she is all grown up now to cast opposite JCW 

thank goodness she is cast here 

I can't think of anyone else in this role 

Someone plz post the video of the press conference with eng subs

3 days ago SBS Now uploaded a special video of Running Man in their YouTube channel featuring only our couple’s appearance on previous Running Man’s episode. Enjoy the video while waiting for upcoming Friday ;)

:)

I love this kissing scene in episode 3. It only lasts for a second. They should make her wild dream a bit longer. 

@Ameera Ali I love the gifs you posted the drama’s thread. Why not post them here too?

I found a very cute MV with English caption for OST Crazy by APRIL.

:wub:

Archived