Prosecution Request Summary Judgement On Yang Hyun Suk’s Gambling Charges

The prosecution has indicted Yang Hyun Suk with a summary judgement (a judgment made by the court without a full in-person trial) on charges of gambling. On June 14, Seoul Western District Prosecutor’s Office’s third criminal affairs department revealed that they had filed a request to the court on May 26 for a summary judgement on Yang Hyun […]

The post Prosecution Request Summary Judgement On Yang Hyun Suk’s Gambling Charges appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

• 1 month later...

I knew it, he didn't inspire confidence in me after all those old stories and scandals ... He even managed to visit America. He could at least play online in order to be unnoticed. There you should only download aplikasi and start playing. That's all! Btw I've tried and it's very comfortable actually. It's a pity that they couldn't prove his guilt for violating the Foreign Exchange Transactions Act. Yes, I hate him that much.