Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Sleepless Princess 离人心上

At 2'45, when every body looks at the camera man, ZYC & HYX turn around to look at each other :wub::wub:

In Bts, ZYC & HYX, both of them said that, every day when they made the drama,  was the happy day. (I find myself unconsciously ship them :D ) That makes me think about the beginning phase of love. At that time, it's always happy beside the person you like. Whatever you do at that time is cheerful. The man usually is so humorous and the woman laughs so much like ZYC & HYX in bts. I must be crazy to investigate them like that :D:D

HYX can really ride the horse, and she enjoy riding it :D

@honeytime @dragonfly my life these days has also some stress too. I am trying and get some lessons from it. Hope you guys find the joy and peace too!

I rewatch the eps. and always laugh at the csene when XY put on his coat after feeding CY. It reminds me that you guys here love so much the cool XY in this csene :D:D

15 hours ago, teletubby lala said:

She makes the viewers laugh, cry, curse & swear and last but not least believe that love is beautiful

Yes, you write exactly the thing that I think & feel. It even makes me cry after reading your words.

In my understanding, the relationships around maybe not perfect. They make us be suspicous if there is true love in life. And we all long for the love. That's why many of us love this beautiful  love story. It's played so truely by ML & FL that we can feel the love so real, confirm to us that there is love in life.

It helps to imprint that belief in our unconsciousness. And we know a song "when you belive, somehow you will"  :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Epp 33 part 2        Epilogue Preview :   OK will translate this before it disappears, the top says epilogue so that should prove we're getting one!  

@suzy0604 me neither - both my usual sites have not loaded this epilogue yet.   @pad-hari are you accessing as VIP or do you have an alternative site where you are watching it?  

@suzy0604 I think some Weibo users hazard a guess about how she woke up but my Mandarin ain't good enough to figure that all out They left their son to XC because it was her dream to travel and

11 hours ago, hmrhn said:

At 2'45, when every body looks at the camera man, ZYC & HYX turn around to look at each other :wub::wub:

In Bts, ZYC & HYX, both of them said that, every day when they made the drama,  was the happy day. (I find myself unconsciously ship them :D ) That makes me think about the beginning phase of love. At that time, it's always happy beside the person you like. Whatever you do at that time is cheerful. The man usually is so humorous and the woman laughs so much like ZYC & HYX in bts. I must be crazy to investigate them like that :D:D

HYX can really ride the horse, and she enjoy riding it :D

@honeytime @dragonfly my life these days has also some stress too. I am trying and get some lessons from it. Hope you guys find the joy and peace too!

I rewatch the eps. and always laugh at the csene when XY put on his coat after feeding CY. It reminds me that you guys here love so much the cool XY in this csene :D:D

Yes, you write exactly the thing that I think & feel. It even makes me cry after reading your words.

In my understanding, the relationships around maybe not perfect. They make us be suspicous if there is true love in life. And we all long for the love. That's why many of us love this beautiful  love story. It's played so truely by ML & FL that we can feel the love so real, confirm to us that there is love in life.

It helps to imprint that belief in our unconsciousness. And we know a song "when you belive, somehow you will"  :)

Such a lovely looking couple, esp at 3 min on in the video. Its definitely possible since many chinese drama couples ended up together in real life after drama. Like lou jin n tang yan after princess wei young n feng shao feng and zhao liying after story of minglan.

TSP really win hands down in recent dramas because of the couple. N to me their voices too. Zyc voice esp his intotation of gentleness for the princess makes me flutters every time when he looked at her n spoke. Such deep voice with so much tenderness. The sign n seal contract scenes and many many other scenes. Definetely has the best couple chemistry so far. I am now watching maiden holmes, ms truth and love by hynopsis 2019 (bits and pieces). All very likeable couples with very convincing chemistry but u know it is good acting only and they don make me sigh like hyx amd zyc. Either they r really so good at their jobs or the attraction may be really there.

They are very young at 27 n 25 though so i guess maybe a long way to go in their acting career. I wish them the very best. So Hopefully more as on screen couples for us in upcoming dramas. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, BreezeC said:

Some conclusion summary from ZYC's studio weibo:

Video - https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4549098319643282#&video (Really enjoy watching him waving a sword...if only they can show it all in one shot it will be so nice to watch on screen before all the editing lol)

Hide contents

Thanks @BreezeC, @hmrhn@honeytime,@dragonfly, @xiaoxf@SIMNEE TING, @telletuby . Hope I have not missed out anyone .

Thanks for the comments and clips. It is a joy to read the posts and watching the clips.

It is difficult to move on after TSP

I am now watching Oh! My Sweet Liar. The FL is nowhere as cute as HYX. Her features are nice individually but as a whole she’s plain from every angle. ( not to be mean but just honest opinion). Even when she takes down her hair( she has been disguising as a male servant) and the fan is blowing there’s is no oomph moment unlike CY when she don on the hat and look at XY from the carriage. Not everyone can capture the moment like CY and effortlessly too. Sweet Liar’s ML is a general, handsome and detached. I think this is the best for the moment , life after TSP is difficult. I am still listening to the OST daily and playing the piece ‘Sleep’ on the piano... and re-watching some scenes for the umpteenth time. Have a good weekend everyone and stay safe!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

I'd love to read everyone's posts and write my own post but today i had my last two wisdom teeth taken out...I'm currently in so much pain but i still got work to do

:sad1:

lol when i feel better I'll be back..for now, stay safe and healthy, everyone ♡ 

I'll be watching TSP clips and bts scenes when I'm free xD I gotta ease the pain with my daily dose of the princess and general LOL our vitamin CY will get me thru this!!!

• Like 4
  • Hi everyone!!!

For fear of forgetting someone, i won't tag anyone but I just wanted to say thank you once again! the meaningful insights and deep conversations that the drama brought on for thi....these days, it has me reflecting on love alot (hehehehe).

i'm not ready for it to end and i still want to read all your insights on here! So many little details of this drama can be dissected and talked about for hours!

I have tried watching dating in the kitchen ...and it seems really cute ...but i just can't ...i keep going back to TSP and the OST!! Wow! Honeslty, i wish it go tmore views - maybe it will when it is actually fully subbed! I really hope VIKI will pick it up! Because it's a work of art. I just commented over on YT that i don't understand a word of the BTS videos but i could watch it so many times because the crew's sincerity shines through! When the director speaks...sigh. You don't need to understand what he's saying, you just know he poured his heart into this.

i wonder if - because they had some extra time - they could refine the story and really focus on the storytelling and that's why it flows a little better ( at least, for me! i felt the script was just a better quality). Yes, like anything, it had its flaws. but like everyone's been saying, HYX's smile - it just makes you forget everything else!

Aiyoh, so many more scenes i would have loved to have seen! Honeslty, i would pay alot of money to have the cast and crew come back to film  a= couple of extra episodes!

Lots of love to everyone! Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Thank you all for still being here, chatting about TSP.

You bright up my days and I feel not alone still in love with the drama, even after all the eps. were aired.

I just would like to share some thing that came to me this day. Have other things to say to you, I'll say it later when there is more time.

I like so much the song used in this vid. It 's so sweet and warm, anyone would like to try listening to it? This morning, I even find myself singing the melody of this song many times.

And I intended to send it here to ask if anyone know the song's name. But it's lucky, my friend helped me to find the song's name already.

I even intend to try singing this song although I don't know any Chinese. :D

I feel that I'm so crazy. How can I be so teenage to be a fan like this :D:D

I heard by an accident OST of another Chinese film. And it touched my heart. I know it's effect of TSP. From the love for the drama, it increases to the love for some Chinese songs.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, hmrhn said:

Thank you all for still being here, chatting about TSP.

You bright up my days and I feel not alone still in love with the drama, even after all the eps. were aired.

I just would like to share some thing that came to me this day. Have other things to say to you, I'll say it later when there is more time.

I like so much the song used in this vid. It 's so sweet and warm, anyone would like to try listening to it? This morning, I even find myself singing the melody of this song many times.

And I intended to send it here to ask if anyone know the song's name. But it's lucky, my friend helped me to find the song's name already.

I even intend to try singing this song although I don't know any Chinese. :D

I feel that I'm so crazy. How can I be so teenage to be a fan like this :D:D

I heard by an accident OST of another Chinese film. And it touched my heart. I know it's effect of TSP. From the love for the drama, it increases to the love for some Chinese songs.

Here’s the lyrics for you to sing along:

JJ Lin - Love U U

Love u u 我像孤独的渔夫
Love u u wo xiang gu du de yu fu
说不出 爱的温度
Shuo bu chu ai de wen du
很想给你的幸福 你却自我保护
Hen xiang gei ni de xing fu ni que zi wo bao hu
转弯处 只剩下潮汐之外的荒芜
Zhuan wan chu zhi sheng xia chao xi zhi wai de huang wu

Love u u 卻在海裡迷了路
Love u u que zai hai li mi le lu
找不出 心的歸屬
Zhao bu chu xin de gui shu
思念越尝越苦 心跳乱了脚步
Si nian yue chang yue ku xin tiao luan le jiao bu
怎么我 读不懂你成语之间的无助
Zen me wo du bu dong ni cheng yu zhi jian de wu zhu

[Chorus]
就算用尽所有真心 却到不了你的心底
Jiu suan yong jin suo you zhen xin que dao bu liao ni de xin di
回忆难以靠近 你是我奢求的唯一
Hui yi nan yi kao jin ni shi wo she qiu de wei yi
让我用尽所有力气 只要你相信
Rang wo yong jin suo you li qi zhi yao ni xiang xin
我最堅持的聲音 只剩一句 love u u
Wo zui jian chi de sheng yin zhi shen yi ju love u u
Stay with me

能不能别这样放弃
Neng bu neng bie zhe yang fang qi
能不能就放开自己
Neng bu neng jiu fang kai zi ji
海浪穿透我的伤心
Hai lang chuan tou wo de shang xin
请听一听爱的声音
Qing ting yi ting ai de sheng yin

Repeat Chorus

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Omg I love JJ Lin!! I haven’t around been busy, but I’ve been rewatching the drama with English subs and man my emotions are all over the place once again. One moment I’m dying from laughter the next thing I’m angry then I cry like a baby. This drama has made me gone crazy these two main leads are just too adorable. They brought the characters to life I think I’m into these two too deep haha I miss these two hopefully they’ll work together again in a better written plot with the same production team and clothing style. 

XY be looking extra handsome every time I rewatch the drama lmao I wouldn’t mind being shot with an arrow by our general looking that hot. i’d be distracted anyways I wouldn’t feel the pain the only pain I’d feel is his handsomeness shooting me right in the heart haha :luvarrow::bashful:

and I can’t watch any ZYC or HYX dramas because every time I can’t help but think omg XY is cheating on CY or CY is cheating on XY lmao I’ve gone mad for these two :fiercebunny:

• LOL 6
On 9/16/2020 at 3:28 PM, mblgoh said:

I’ve watched the first 2 episodes if DITK. It was ok but ML is very much older than FL. No one can beat ZYC though I didn’t watch Love of 1000 years. I still think ZLS is better with Ryan Ding than ZYC

I watch Love Of Thousand Years before because of Zheng Ye Cheng and Zhao Lu Si. Their acting is good but there are parts in that drama that confused me especially the ending:sweatingbullets:

The plot of drama "The Romance Of The Tiger And Rose" is much better than the "Love Of Thousand Years". There is a news about "The Romance Of The Tiger And Rose Season 2" but still not sure whether they will casting the same main leads for the season 2:-( 

Anyway, Ding Yu Xi-Zhao Lu Si in "The Romance Of The Tiger And Rose" and Zheng Ye Cheng-Hu Yi Xuan in "The Sleepless Princess" are my top pairing for Chinese historical romance dramas in 2020 so far. Both dramas have forced marriage which is my favorite trope in romance dramas and coincidently, both main female characters are princesses. These couples have great chemistry together on screen and off screen too:D

8bc7da7cj00qefeuh01isc001l20189m.jpg

credit to owner

Really love the ost of both dramas and these couples bts always make me smile with their cuteness:lol:

Btw, I read a comment on ig that the The Sleepless Princess's director mentioned the possibility of Zheng Ye Cheng and Hu Yi Xuan collaboration in another drama with him on his social media? If that is true then please reunite them in a romance drama with a better plot and good ending! I'm willing to wait for them! Pleaseee make it true:bawling:

Right now, I'm reminiscing the sweet moments between our hot general and his lovely princess:wub:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

Yes there’s going to be Romance of Tiger and Rose 2 coming out in 2021.The two leads are good together the same way ZYC is good with HYX. I an watch Dating in the Kitchen-ZLS is still better with Ryan Ding. 

Another drama with ZYC and HYX will be paradise for us.

• Like 3

The Full (Final :tears:) BTS Special from the production team for TSP

Also for anyone who likes to see Zheng Ye Cheng in armor or watched "Royal Nirvana". It is confirmed that the 12 episodes (ending) they cut/prevented from airing is going to be released with the name changed to "别云间" available tomorrow 9/22!!! Fans are very happy lol I just want to see our boy in armor lol 

0078O4o2gy1giy2az4lpyj31hc280x6q.jpg

Spoiler

006UEmLPly1giy88o2kxhj31b30u0e83.jpg

• Like 6

Here I am, still can't move on. I listen to the ost everyday, replay the bts and rewatch certain scenes several times. Their chemistry is killing me!  

Heard love and redemption is going to hv season 2 too. What about TSP?? 

I personally think TSP has ended beautifully and do not really need a season 2. I'm longing for a new  drama with both zyc and hyx as main lead. 

In the meantime, I hv to find the remedy to cure my crazy addiction to TSP. 

• Like 1

I’m crying after rewatch ep 35 today, and realize that guanshan and her wife didn’t get happy ending :bawling: guanshan said, he wish they can live in the story and so can live together like XY and CY. I’m happy for CY and XY but totally sad for guanshan, and the fact about XY and CY is only fairytale

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Yoong said:

I’m crying after rewatch ep 35 today, and realize that guanshan and her wife didn’t get happy ending :bawling: guanshan said, he wish they can live in the story and so can live together like XY and CY. I’m happy for CY and XY but totally sad for guanshan, and the fact about XY and CY is only fairytale

No, don’t worry, they have a happy ending. There’s a 30 minute epilogue that you should be able to find on YouTube or Duboku. Actually I believe XY and CY is the real story but he’s telling their story as Guanshang when she’s sleeping since she loved his books. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Yoong said:

I posted above of epilogue 

• Like 2