[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Sleepless Princess 离人心上

sugarplum892

Oh boy - It was a work day for me so I manage to sneakily watch bit by bit of the epilogue and I can't help smiling the whole time lol Good thing I am not in the office or I'll have to explain why I am smiling so silly lol Love the sweetest overload - I threw away all the bugs/questions on the plot as I just want a happy and over sugar ending to their love story lol 

I did not have time to read everybody's post but will definitely read it as I am still not over with this drama - I am tempted to rewatch and maybe create a mv or two to dedicate to it hehe :glee: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Montato91 thank you!!!! I'll watch it when i can tonight ;_____; it'll be the grand finale to my birthday lol

as always, thanks everyone for being here!!

43 minutes ago, BreezeC said:

I threw away all the bugs/questions on the plot as I just want a happy and over sugar ending to their love story lol 

LOL i love the way you said that xD but yes...I'm so tempted to rewatch (HAHA what am i even saying...I'm technically still on ep 16..still waiting for eps 19&20 to have subs in eng on youtube. guess I'll have to install mgtv app sighh). looking forward to your MV if you decide to create any!!

also looking forward to seeing anyone and everyone sticking around for a little bit longer after the drama Ends ends heheheh

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I can’t get use to him calling her “fu ren”  what happen to yelling out “Xu Chu Yue!!!” Lmao XY did a 180 :Megalol:

35 minutes ago, teletubby lala said:

@Montato91 tq for the link.I managed to watch the full ep finally. Mangotv made us wait for 5 days and only gave us 15 mins of the screen time for cy and xy! Anyway, its happy ending for all except xc!

You’re welcome! I know I’ve seen people’s comments on Instagram I was kinda bummed out but at least there were some cute scenes and a happy ending :hypehype: I feel bad for XC he lost his love and still had to babysit their kid. :(

• LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

@liesylew @ILoveDramas Glad you are over at Maiden Holmes too! Considering the ML is a rookie, I would say his acting is pretty commendable. I bingewatched till E18 and can't wait for tonight 8pm when all episodes should be out. Catch you both in the forum over there :P

@Montato91 I was doing my morning walk and the same thought crossed my mind, poor XC...everyone seems to have had a 'happy ending' and he didn't even get a proper acknowledgement from CY (unless I missed it in earlier episodes). I think he deserves at least CY saying something like "I've known for the longest time but it's my fault that I couldn't bring myself to say this earlier...  I truly appreciate every single thing you've done for me...you will also be dear to me and I love you, just not in the romantic way..." something to that effect anyway. sigh.  oh well.

And I was giggling at the wonton and chinese bun scene which replaced the typical exchange of wine to symbolise marriage (can someone explain what is this show's fascination with chinese buns....in the earlier scene XY couldn't eat it because it was as soft as CY's face, but is there any other significance? I get the wontons but the Chinese bun???? :rolleyes:)

@honeytime Many happy returns of the day!  I hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter! May all of your birthday wishes come true.

@BreezeC hhmmm I am of two minds about this; either she is really clueless about XC's feelings towards her OR (given her inteliigence) she just wants to preserve their relationship and feign ignorance, also to save XC's face.....

And to whoever said our ML and FL are likely to be paired together again in an upcomng show - I would say, that's a pretty safe bet, more opportunity to milk them for their popularity! Fingers crossed we will see our OTP again.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@enzek For all of ZYC's upcoming drama, I am looking forward to Mirror:Twin cities the most even though he is the second lead because I kind of know a bit of the story. Thinking about it now, it is going to be similar to XC's character here lol 

@honeytime Happy Birthday!!! 

@SC2019 Yes, poor XC - However, i think it is best for both CY and XC because if it is not out in the open, they can still keep their close relationship. If CY found out, it will be awkward between them, plus XC knows how much CY cares and love him even if it is not that kind of love... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@honeytime happy birthday! May you have a happy life just like our XY and CY

Anyone knows will there be any episodes today? Whay happen to the extra 6 episodes?

ZYC and HYZ should really reunited in another drama, with the success of SP, I'm sure it will happen, perhaps in 2021, after their respective schedule permit.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

I was doing my morning walk and the same thought crossed my mind, poor XC...everyone seems to have had a 'happy ending' and he didn't even get a proper acknowledgement from CY (unless I missed it in earlier episodes). I think he deserves at least CY saying something like "I've known for the longest time but it's my fault that I couldn't bring myself to say this earlier...  I truly appreciate every single thing you've done for me...you will also be dear to me and I love you, just not in the romantic way..." something to that effect anyway. sigh.  oh well.

I thought she said something to him too but I did skip some parts. But I think she knew (maybe) idk but he did kept saying to be with him. I think their relationship would be weird if she were to find out they wouldn’t be close after that. I’m sure he’s sort of happy since her being happy is all he wants. They should have given him a girl give him some justice. 

Finally off work and able to watch the episode :wut:

• LOL 2

@Montato91 @SC2019 @BreezeC @suzy0604 (edit) @teletubby lala thank you all for the lovely words and blessings ♡♡♡♡♡♡ hopefully i didn't miss anyone! it's a blessing to have felt this much happiness thru the drama and from being in this forum with everyone. thank you all and stay happy and healthy ~

2 hours ago, SC2019 said:

@BreezeC either she is really clueless about XC's feelings towards her OR (given her inteliigence) she just wants to preserve their relationship and feign ignorance, also to save XC's face..... 

ohhh i really like your second point!!! if that was the case, which I'd like to believe it was, our princess is indeed a unique character ♡

but @liesylew @ILoveDramas @SC2019 hey!! the other day i saw some screencaps of Maiden Holmes and was compelled to check it out. I've been watching the drama while babysitting my baby nephew lol and I'm currently on ep 3 - it's okay so far!! see y'all there if i decide to hop into the discussion!

@BreezeC oh no, are you thinking ZYC's character in Mirror:Twin Cities will also silently love the FL (like XC did) or....will he confess and face a heartbreaking rejection x(

but yesss a huge part of me is hopeful that ZYC and HYX will reunite again soon bc of how popular TSP and their chemistry is!! I'm sure a wholeeeeee lot of people are like us and will keep this pair in our hearts till next time!!

14 minutes ago, Montato91 said:

They should have given him a girl give him some justice. 

i agreeeee TT______TT

but at the same time, if they added another character just so XC could have his own love interest, maybe his character wouldn't have had such a strong impact on all of us lol well at least to me bc he kept his love for CY so pure and true throughout all his and her struggles. if another girl was introduced and he became interested in her, maybe we'd feel kinda strange that it seemed so sudden and..maybe we would've lost more time in the drama for our main couple lol just my thoughts xD

• Like 3

Omg that was so short!!! They should have put more XY and CY at the end at least show them with Xue Meng. I’m so sad it ended. I’ll wait till the eng subs

14 minutes ago, honeytime said:

i agreeeee TT______TT

but at the same time, if they added another character just so XC could have his own love interest, maybe his character wouldn't have had such a strong impact on all of us lol well at least to me bc he kept his love for CY so pure and true throughout all his and her struggles. if another girl was introduced and he became interested in her, maybe we'd feel kinda strange that it seemed so sudden and..maybe we would've lost more time in the drama for our main couple lol just my thoughts xD

I totally agree with you. Lol

• Like 1

@honeytime @BreezeC I totally concur about giving XC a girl - it wouldn't fit into his character and we would berate him for having a change of heart after having dedicated 20 years of his life towards CY. Though, if XC were a real life person, I would urge him to move on, for his emotional well-being :P

@Glam_BìätŤĉʯ check your forum inbox

• LOL 1