[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Sleepless Princess 离人心上

sugarplum892

9 hours ago, dragonfly said:

I can't get over this!

You can't tell me these two don't have another deal lined up already!

Zheng Ye Cheng upcoming dramas according to Mydramalist:

Spoiler

1) Stealth Walker (modern drama)

As main male lead, Zhang Xian He

synopsis:

About a group of young policemen who take down drug organizations.

2) Mirror: Twin Cities (historical drama)

As second male lead, crown prince Zhen Lan

synopsis:

Within the six realms and four seas, there exists a dreamlike paradise named Desolate Clouds. Su Mo, the new generation Sea Prince meets Bai Ying, a female disciple of the Sword Saint. The two of them unknowingly gets embroiled in a generation feud and struggle of fate. In the midst of the political struggles, Su Mo painstakingly loses his loved one. He then travels the world in cultivation for a hundred years, and returns with a new-found identity as the King of Sea. Su Mo meets Bai Ying again, but due to circumstances, the lovers are unable to reunite. Bearing the burden of bringing the Merman folks back to their tribe, Su Mo embarks on a journey to resist the Cang Liu kingdom.

3) Bei Zhe Nan Yuan (modern drama)

As one of the male lead (still no info about his character's name)

This drama revolved around a female centered plot.

synopsis:

About five women who opened up a restaurant named Bei Zhe Nan Yuan; and in the process they mature and attain love.

Hu Yi Xuan upcoming dramas according to Mydramalist:

Spoiler

1) A River Runs Through It (modern drama)

As main female lead, Xia Xiao Ju

synopsis:

A story that follows students who journey through life and share experiences in sadness and joy. It starts with a transfer student who makes a new set of friends at her new school. Xia Xiaoju transferred right before the gaokao examinations. She meets the compassionate Cheng Lang, the straightforward Lu Shiyi (Wang Ruichang), the often dazed Qiu Letao and many others. Despite feeling flustered by her new environment and starting off meeting her new classmates over a misunderstanding, she tries to make the best of it. With gaokao fast approaching, the students make their own decisions that bring about a set of challenges.

2) Unforgettable Love (modern drama)

As main female lead (still no info about her character's name)

synopsis:

(still no full info about the synopsis)

As I know, it is a contract marriage plot. Which is one my top favorite plot:P 

but with MangoTV again:headbang:

I hope they can reunite again in another drama with a good script before 2030:sad1:

When I re watch this drama, I realized there were many plot hole in the story but Zheng Ye Cheng and Hu Yi Xuan acting and chemistry together are really compatible that it blinded me:lol:

That's why this drama reached until 1 billion views and MangoTV can scammed more money from the loyal fans through their apps LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, enzek said:

Zheng Ye Cheng upcoming dramas according to Mydramalist:

Hide contents

1) Stealth Walker (modern drama)

As main male lead, Zhang Xian He

synopsis:

About a group of young policemen who take down drug organizations.

2) Mirror: Twin Cities (historical drama)

As second male lead, crown prince Zhen Lan

synopsis:

Within the six realms and four seas, there exists a dreamlike paradise named Desolate Clouds. Su Mo, the new generation Sea Prince meets Bai Ying, a female disciple of the Sword Saint. The two of them unknowingly gets embroiled in a generation feud and struggle of fate. In the midst of the political struggles, Su Mo painstakingly loses his loved one. He then travels the world in cultivation for a hundred years, and returns with a new-found identity as the King of Sea. Su Mo meets Bai Ying again, but due to circumstances, the lovers are unable to reunite. Bearing the burden of bringing the Merman folks back to their tribe, Su Mo embarks on a journey to resist the Cang Liu kingdom.

3) Bei Zhe Nan Yuan (modern drama)

As one of the male lead (still no info about his character's name)

This drama revolved around a female centered plot.

synopsis:

About five women who opened up a restaurant named Bei Zhe Nan Yuan; and in the process they mature and attain love.

Hu Yi Xuan upcoming dramas according to Mydramalist:

Hide contents

1) A River Runs Through It (modern drama)

As main female lead, Xia Xiao Ju

synopsis:

A story that follows students who journey through life and share experiences in sadness and joy. It starts with a transfer student who makes a new set of friends at her new school. Xia Xiaoju transferred right before the gaokao examinations. She meets the compassionate Cheng Lang, the straightforward Lu Shiyi (Wang Ruichang), the often dazed Qiu Letao and many others. Despite feeling flustered by her new environment and starting off meeting her new classmates over a misunderstanding, she tries to make the best of it. With gaokao fast approaching, the students make their own decisions that bring about a set of challenges.

2) Unforgettable Love (modern drama)

As main female lead (still no info about her character's name)

synopsis:

(still no full info about the synopsis)

As I know, it is a contract marriage plot. Which is one my top favorite plot:P 

but with MangoTV again

I hope they can reunite again in another drama with a good script before 2030

When I re watch this drama, I realized there were many plot hole in the story but Zheng Ye Cheng and Hu Yi Xuan acting and chemistry together are really compatible that it blinded me:lol:

That's why this drama reached until 1 billion views and MangoTV can scammed more money from the loyal fans through their apps LOL

ah! thanks so much! I'm looking forward to all their other dramas! I love contract marriage tropes too!

True about the plot holes....i think the other aspects of the drama and their overwhelming chemistry (and also those amazingly well done couple moments) more than make up for it. I kinda liked that it was more romance focused .... i hate when a drama over focuses on the villian or sth...it just gets annoying.

Sigh, i love this drama toooo much!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2

LOL the chemistry between our princess and general in Sleepless Princess....has set such a high standard for me...and it's not like this is the first cdrama or even drama I've seen so it's so surprising to me!!

4 hours ago, dragonfly said:

You can't tell me these two don't have another deal lined up already!

TT__________TT maybe in the near future they'll reunite.............oh i soooooo wish they could reunite in, like @enzek said, another drama with a good script before 2030!!!!

@enzek thanks for sharing that info!! ooohhhh marriage contract....AHHHHH HOW EXCITING i can already imagine how cute and great she'll be as she bickers with her contract husband xD (MangoTV sighhh)

but LOL i agree guys....there were plot holes and sometimes things didn't make sense or were cringe-worthy, but our lead couple (along with XM and XC) just made this drama so good that i was willing to look past all that and love the drama with my full heart!! and yeah......amazing how great the chemistry is between ZYC and HYX, that this drama did So Well despite minimal promotion :") and low budget!

okay so...........what happens with GS and WW tho? does WW not wake up like some of us thought......q___q i also want GS and WW to have their happy ending together but if it is indeed reality like some of us guessed..maybe she never wakes up, and only in GS's fairytale does CY wake up to live together with XY forever :((

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Montato91 said:

Todavía no puedo verlo en ningún lado

es tan difícil no ver los clips en Instagram hasta ahora estoy bien lol

In mydramalist it is in the link of the page that is duboku.cc and from that link the 36 episode appears!!!!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Jessica Vargas Rubio said:

In mydramalist it is in the link of the page that is duboku.cc and from that link the 36 episode appears!!!!

Hi!! Could you post the link please? When I look at Duboku it’s only up to episode 32. Thanks!!!