[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Sleepless Princess 离人心上

sugarplum892

@suzy0604 me neither - both my usual sites have not loaded this epilogue yet.

@pad-hari are you accessing as VIP or do you have an alternative site where you are watching it?

9450cd14b822c5bb.jpg

01cbd9289a646f38.jpg

Ok, this was uploaded in Weibo

And finally (for the scene below) I saw a short snippet of a video, XY and is asking CY if it's time for them to ......, and he's somewhat shy about it. CY is kinda like rolling her eyes a little and says "have a sister (for their son)?" and then she says "Let's go.". Then she drags him to their room and it's kinda cute because XY is saying "lately, lately, my waist...." and she says "Shut up..." and then you see them entering the room upstairs, the door is shut, and the last thing I hear before the scene is cut is "Wife, slow down...... How about I tell you a story".... and she says " stop talking".

e87dcc6aef8498bf.jpg

OK - so a weibo user uploaded this comment " 薛曜与初月游山玩水,日夜被夫人折磨得腰膝酸软,叫苦不迭 ; ²顺王继承皇位变身保姆照看薛家留守魔童" and based on google translate (plus a bit of my editing) it says " Xue Yao and Chu Yue traveled to many places (in Chinese it's mountain and water) and CY was tortured by his wife day and night, causing his waist and knees to be sore and he was groaning in pain.

² King Shun succeeded the throne and turned into a nanny to take care of the Xue family’s son left-behind magic boy (OK this part I honestly have no clue as to what he had to take care of as I don't have an account and the text was truncated halfway...) Haha.... ok I get it. The couple go on their travels and their son is left to the poor uncle to baby-sit! Here's the gif file below.

bdb863f8ly1gikpb1v3wrg20hs0a0qv9.gif

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 1