[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Sleepless Princess 离人心上

sugarplum892

7 hours ago, Montato91 said:

Try this link https://duboku.cc/离人心上/special2.html

and you’re welcome

@Montato91 thanks for the link. I just finished watching the epilogue. Thanks to @suzy0604 for the link as well. It’s not working in Australia, perhaps other countries it works . @honeytime Have a blessed Birthday. Stay safe.

I have enjoyed SP. Doesn’t look like there’s 6 extra episodes nor does it look like there’s going to be SP2 unless they give XC a girl. Agree that XC should have a girl. I feel as though the script writer just pair off the remaining cast for Happy endings. I like the bit when SNN said that Prince Ning’s Naxi’s dog. 
I am sure the FL and ML will pair off for another great drama.
I’m moving on to Maiden Holmes and possibly Marry Me.

To those who posted clips and gifs a big thank you. 

2 hours ago, Montato91 said:

I thought she said something to him too but I did skip some parts. But I think she knew (maybe) idk but he did kept saying to be with him. I think their relationship would be weird if she were to find out they wouldn’t be close after that. I’m sure he’s sort of happy since her being happy is all he wants. They should have given him a girl give him some justice. 

Finally off work and able to watch the episode

Doesn’t look like she’s aware of his feelings. Remember in Ep 21 when CY was pretending to choose husband , XC said if she has intentions towards him then they have to be brave. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

since im not prepared to watch the epilogue yet (still got housework and babysitting to do) I'll share these BTS clips here lol not sure if they've been shared yet (videos aren't mine):

these two have EXPLODING chemistry with each other oh my goodness!!! ZYC is so adorable laughing at HYX's reactions, and HYX is sooo cute playing that game hahaha his loud laugh was so funny and his victory dance was hilarious!!! and LOL was she "changing the station" as if he was a radio? xD also HYX seems to have nice chemistry with all her costars *__*

i absolutely LOVED it when she said "eyy~" just like the other BTS clip when she suggested that he lift up his leg for her to lean on xD and LOLLLL "2000 years later" he worked so hard to pose..she worked so hard to take the pictures......but the bright lighting made her pictures turn out too dark xD she did take many great shots tho and i adored watching them look at the camera together ♡___♡ he's such a tease tho Haha with her pictures and when he was carrying her

i just love these two sooo much

edit: @mblgoh thank you ♡♡

• Like 3

@honeytime Happy birthday to you! May you have a good time, warm feeling in your heart and much love this day!

6 hours ago, BreezeC said:

I threw away all the bugs/questions on the plot as I just want a happy and over sugar ending to their love story lol 

Oh yeah! Me too. There are actually some bugs. But it's anyway a light-hearted drama. I just enjoy watching the sweet moments here :D:D

4 hours ago, SC2019 said:

poor XC...everyone seems to have had a 'happy ending' and he didn't even get a proper acknowledgement from CY (unless I missed it in earlier episodes). I think he deserves at least CY saying something like "I've known for the longest time but it's my fault that I couldn't bring myself to say this earlier...  I truly appreciate every single thing you've done for me...you will also be dear to me and I love you, just not in the romantic way..." something to that effect anyway. sigh.  oh well.

Yes, I have the same feeling like you.

Via my experiences, it's better to reveal our love to the one you love, although there is no hope to receive that one's love back. Your emotions/love need to be shown, need to be expressed. Like we are commenting here everyday about the drama :D:D

But in XC's case, I think, it's better to reveal it when XC's feeling is calmer, and he can jokingly tell her without feeling hurt inside to avoid destroying their relationship.

I think, XC's lesson is to let CY go. In life we all have to let go something that we can't have after so much trying , right? (But writing it here, I feel his hurt :(( )

2 hours ago, Montato91 said:

I’m sure he’s sort of happy since her being happy is all he wants. They should have given him a girl give him some justice.

Oh, it's true love to be happy when the other is happy. It usually happens between mother & children, between siblings.

In this case, XC & CY are like siblings. So that true love from XC to CY can be understandable.

@Glam_BìätŤĉʯ check ur message pls.

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Montato91 said:

I feel bad for XC he lost his love and still had to babysit their kid. :(

I believe Xing Chen love for Chu Yue is so sincere that he just want the best for her and he finally accepted Xue Yao as his brother-in-law. But they should at least give Xing Chen a love interest at the end too. 

Even Na Xi got her own happy ending and I don't care about her at all:expressionless:

3 hours ago, BreezeC said:

@enzek For all of ZYC's upcoming drama, I am looking forward to Mirror:Twin cities the most even though he is the second lead because I kind of know a bit of the story. Thinking about it now, it is going to be similar to XC's character here lol 

I read that the author of the novel Mirror:Twin cities usually focus on the female's perspective on her works so I hope that the main female lead will has a good character development.

But Zheng Ye Cheng's character in there is gonna be like Xing Chen in here?! 

And I also read that main female lead there is his wife. If his character is as selfless as Xing Chen so he is more pitiful then:tears:

I can totally see that I will get into the second lead syndrome for him later from a mile away:crybaby:

Spoiler

He looks so hot as the crown prince in the still:fullofhearts: #faint

credit to A Virtual Voyage @AVirtualVoyage

E640LJa.jpg

credit to https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/

I know he is a professional and always works hard, but I'm scared looking at how high the wire work is:crazy:

credit to 蕉文 @youlu_1

If any of you gonna make a fan mv of the Sleepless Princess drama and uploaded it, don't forget to share the link in here! I'm gonna watch it for sure!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, mblgoh said:

Doesn’t look like she’s aware of his feelings. Remember in Ep 21 when CY was pretending to choose husband , XC said if she has intentions towards him then they have to be brave. 

I watched it without subtitles, so I was guessing what they said most of the time lol I’m waiting for it to be completely subbed

22 minutes ago, enzek said:

I believe Xing Chen love for Chu Yue is so sincere that he just want the best for her and he finally accepted Xue Yao as his brother-in-law. But they should at least give Xing Chen a love interest at the end too. 

Even Na Xi got her own happy ending and I don't care about her at all:expressionless:

I read that the author of the novel Mirror:Twin cities usually focus on the female's perspective on her works so I hope that the main female lead will has a good character development.

But Zheng Ye Cheng's character in there is gonna be like Xing Chen in here?! 

And I also read that main female lead there is his wife. If his character is as selfless as Xing Chen so he is more pitiful then:tears:

I can totally see that I will get into the second lead syndrome for him later from a mile away

Hide contents

He looks so hot as the crown prince in the still #faint

credit to A Virtual Voyage @AVirtualVoyage

credit to https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/

I know he is a professional and always works hard, but I'm scared looking at how high the wire work is:crazy:

credit to 蕉文 @youlu_1

If any of you gonna make a fan mv of the Sleepless Princess drama and uploaded it, don't forget to share the link in here! I'm gonna watch it for sure!

Ugh! He looks so good. He looks good with his hair up instead of long hair and his clothing no need to say those kinds of costume looks bomb on him. Omg I don’t think I’d be able to watch that drama I’d cry for ZYC. I know right NX even had a happy ending. XC did say if being with XY makes her happy he’s willing to let go. Ugh I love his character. 

@honeytime you’re welcome and enjoy the drama :)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, hmrhn said:

.I think, XC's lesson is to let CY go. In life we all have to let go something that we can't have after so much trying , right? (But writing it here, I feel his hurt :(( )

thank you for the bday blessing!!

also, i like what you wrote here. that's one reason why i think his role is even more impactful...he is so selfless and he really, truly wants the best for her ;___; 

1 hour ago, enzek said:

yes!!! please share your masterpieces with us ♡ but OMGGGGGGG he looks..........incredibly, unbelievably handsome....wow. also ohmy how scary..I'm scared in his place lol thank you for sharing those

noooooo if the live action of that drama is similar to the novel....i will cry so hard from suffering from second lead syndrome Q_____Q poor ZYC and poor us lol but you're so right: if his character has that kind of relationship AND he is as selfless as XC then he will be more pitiful....much more pitiful </3

@SC2019 thanks for sharing!! wish i was on my laptop so i can share things more easily lol

goodnight everyone!!! today was a lot of emotions with everything lol and thanks again for the warm bday wishes :") I'm blessed to be in good company

• Like 4

Beautiful edit and mv:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE8JgoMjTrY/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE8Lmysjr9V/

credit to elmemoir 

I thought I the only one who realized that his ears was red in this scene. Natural biological reaction eh boy?:P

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE8ch7sFx9x/

credit to brownsugarmoca

Zheng Ye Cheng and Hu Yi Xuan interactions with the boy who act as their son, Xue Meng in the bts.

Sadly there isn't any scene of them together in the drama:tears:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEyA3BRpItU/

Their bts pics with the children.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEy2-RRJwCP/

credit to kanajang_sx

• Like 1
  • Love 1