[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Sleepless Princess 离人心上

sugarplum892

A few minutes into episode 34

Spoiler

Aaaarrrgh... they kiill of TY! How can they! That is so cruel! I get that it supposed to be bitter sweet like she can finally reunited with XM, but its waaaay... way too cruel.. i'm crying :sad1:

I need a break, I cant watch anymore... this is supposed to be a lighthearted romcom, guys..

Thank you @SC2019 for the brief recaps. Aiiissh mangotv! If they still not have a happy ending in the epilogue, mangotv is worse than any villain!

• Sad 2

18 minutes ago, SC2019 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

nothing shown but looks like they did.

And to whoever wished for her changing into a tiger, she did (explanation in spoiler below).

And to whoever said MangoTV wants to charge for epilogue...looks like that rumour is true. @enzek answered your question here.

Reveal hidden contents

CY changes the course of events one last time, triggering her change into a tiger. After that, she loses consciousness and becomes what they term as the living dead, there are happy moments before that happens of course. But the opening scene where XY tells children stories picks up from this point of time.

There is a scene of a cliff (I can't recall but it was where they fell off? or something more significant than that?) and he pushes her in the wheelchair to that place. He comments that their journey has taken them one full circle and they arrive back at this place. There are many flashbacks, but there is a comment XY makes. He worries that one day CY will awaken and find that XY has died from old age - that is his fear. So the ending of E35 sees him wearing his black general's garment (with gold emboidery) and CY's yellow dress - he is holding her in his arms and it looks like he is preparing to jump off the cliff. [but I am somewhat unsure whether that is his imagination or the transition shown takes place later on. This is because when he expresses his worries, he is wearing the same garment as the opening scene and he has hit hat on, and CY is dressed in a different coloured garment. But a quick transition takes place, and we see him wearing that black garment of his .... so I don't quite know what to make of it. BUT YES, IT IS INDEED AN OPEN ENDING. [which truly sucks, as this is the third drama I have watched within 2 weeks with what I deem as an undesirable ending.]

much thanks ♡

hmmmm if that's the same cliff I'm thinking about....this time will they "rise where they fell" again? like how XY had wanted them to previously?

I'm disappointed but not suprised at what MangoTv did. but as long as the epilogue is satisfying for our lead couple I'll be happy...

• Like 1

I'm dying! If someone has already watched epilogue please spoil us! In detail if you can.

Also except them not giving a free ending, I'm quite satisfied with all of it. I saw Tao Yao at the end, she was there.

Previously I was dying for raw episodes or even glimpses, now I'm dying for translations of few scenes, then I'll die for full sub episodes. Whattaaa thing!

I'll be weary of where dramas are airing from now on especially ones on Mangotv.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jessica Vargas Rubio said:

In the epilogue, the scene where she wakes up on the cliff and they kiss the boat, her son Xue Meng and other scenes!!!!

OMG!!! Thank you so much for reminding me of that scene - Yes, there is a scene in the boat in one of the mv I think - that gives me hope that it is a happy ending 

Spoiler

I just saw pieces of the ending and it is indeed open - I am very confuse about the switching of costumes back and forth and whether they are the story's character or he is making up stories but I just need them to be happy. CY is still not awake and XY looks like he want to commit suicide - This is the most crazy ending - we need the epilogue soon - I am so happy you remind me of the boat scene because I didn't see that yet so that means CY will awake and they will live happily ever after? Pretty please!!! End our suffering soon!!! 

• Like 2

Also let's not get crazy over the ending because we know it's a full fledged happy end we all wanted! I'm happy as long as they are happy. We might have to wait a little longer to see epilogue but we know it's there. So let's chill. I'm thinking as if I've watched only half of last episode, and waiting for other half.

I might keep saying I'll wait patiently but la la la lalalala I know in what impatient state I'm! Total crazy!

• LOL 1

12 minutes ago, Montato91 said:

Where are you guys watching it  I want to watch too

Some of the episodes are up on youtube but they may be taken down soon...

At least there were many sweets scenes between our leads in the last 3 episodes and ZYC acting is so good, love seeing him cry (I'm sorry!!!)

Also, they did consummate their marriage (when she was a tiger lol)

@xiaoxf Same here - super late - Need to go to bed too :)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm pretty bummed out. :pensive: I'm happy to have all of you to share a drama I really enjoyed.  Thanks to everyone for taking this ride, spending time and efforts in the forum.  I willingly kept up,  even though there wasn't a guarantee it would be happy at the end. It's late where I'm from,  so I'm heading to bed. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, keryl said:

Previously I was dying for raw episodes or even glimpses, now I'm dying for translations of few scenes, then I'll die for full sub episodes. Whattaaa thing!

I'll be weary of where dramas are airing from now on especially ones on Mangotv.

this is the first drama that even tho i know alllllll the spoilers and I've seen sooooo many of the sweet scenes already...I'm still super hyped and excited and interested to keep watching!!! usually i get bored bc i know the story already, I've seen all the cute scenes already, or i know the plot twists and stuff haha but definitely not with TSP!!!!!! but I'll be careful in the future too. don't wanna get my hopes up too high all the time xD

ahhhhhh @BreezeC I'm crossing my fingers that AT LEAST in the epilogue we all get the much deserved happy ending......TT______TT

10 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

I'm happy to have all of you to share a drama I really enjoyed.  Thanks to everyone for taking this ride, spending time and efforts in the forum.  I willingly kept up,  even though there wasn't a guarantee it would be happy at the end. It's late where I'm from,  so I'm heading to bed. 

have a good rest!!

i have to thank everyone here too.....i usually just watch dramas by myself and if I'm not spamming my sister's dm box all the time, i don't really have anywhere to talk about dramas that i like..i just keep it to myself!! but this time i gained confidence to come here, create an account, and share my thoughts and feelings with you all. i don't know anyone here personally but thank you to everyone for keeping me company and being a nice place where i could be this happy and relaxed(kind of lolll this drama was a wild stressful ride sometimes).

anyway this is definitely not the end or anything; i hope we can all continue to discuss the drama for a little longer even after all the eng subs have been uploaded (if..that ever happens hahah)

• Like 3

@honeytime

There's something too bright about this show indeed! I'm gonna start it from the start again. Surprisingly I'm not bored either despite all of it being out in the open. I'm also okay with watching it raw, then reading translation then watching it raw again with translations in my head and then weeks after with subs.

To be honest I'm not able to put it in words, the bright light I keep talking about. They both are shining so much right now for me. I never goes beyond what's on screen but here I can't get enough of their behind the scenes.Indeed a show done well and I don't mind those cry worthy episodes because seeing just one side of anything won't give you anything. There needed to be few sad episodes too ig because then we would have said that nothing actually happened in the show, it just goes in a straight line. With the happy end, it's all accepted with it's flaws and flowers. This was the show where I've smiled too much when they smiled. Most of the part I was happy watching.

Overall, the experience this show n the cast has given me is beyond anything. Truly, a sun for me in this crappy 2020 and nicest partner during this period of transition for me.

With all this I also want to thank you all for making this show better n better with your own kinks and ofcourse for translations and summaries too, what would I've done without you I don't know. Thanks for all of it. You all were so positive about things and so was I. I'm actually feeling a lil sad that this is ending. This relation we have established with each other is indeed a thing, this unspoken thing. I can only wish for another drama, another thread where I can hear you all again.

• Like 1
  • Love 1