[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Sleepless Princess 离人心上

sugarplum892

7 minutes ago, lovehuche said:

Viki picked up almost every Chinese drama to sub, except TSP.  I really would like get a proper English subbed of this drama.

Try Mangotv 

I am now watching Oh! My Sweet Liar.

It’s good and getting better. FL (Xi Zi)not as cute as HYX but ML (Xia Ning Jun)is handsome. ML’s martial arts is very good as well. I like the song ‘Steal the heart’ from the OST . 

http://www.chinesedrama.info/2020/09/web-drama-oh-my-sweet-liar.html?m=1

• Thanks 1

On 9/20/2020 at 3:36 PM, lovehuche said:

DramaQueen translated the epilogue

Thank god I found this! I watched the raw and saw the sad ending and never went back to look for any more videos. Until this!! It just that it sucks to have the happy ending as the epilogue. I’m but somehow it doesn’t seem like the complete episode of the epilogue..is it just clips?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!

With the arrival of fall 2020, Weibo has asked netizens to vote on which Chinese television dramas were their favorites for the year, and the results are quite surprising.

the-sleepless-princess-300x195.jpg

No. 6: The Sleepless Princess <离人心上> with 634,259 votes

Starring Zheng Yecheng (郑业成) and Hu Yixuan (胡意旋), this period drama series was a surprise summer hit. With relatively unknown actors, the drama relied on a solid script with suspense and humor. Zheng and Hu are also praised for their good chemistry, and the ending leaves behind a satisfying feeling.

Source: beauty321

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

credit to:

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/netizens-choose-their-top-10-chinese-dramas-of-the-year/

Congrats to The Sleepless Princess's team! I'm so happy for them!:D

Awww, this promotion poster is sooo lovely!:wub:

credit to ChineseDrama.Info @ChineseDrama3

Spoiler

EikQj8RUMAI2KRU?format=jpg&name=medium

The compilation of our general carrying/lifting our princess:wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFf0QcNDDEo/

credit to elmemoir

I'm watching other dramas but then I'm always back to re watching our couple mv and bts. Even if there were some part of the plot that bugging me, whenever I'm re watching Xue Yao & Chu Yue lovely scene, I keep falling in love with them:P 

I want they act together again in another drama:bawling:

• Like 6

On 9/27/2020 at 10:41 AM, enzek said:

No. 6: The Sleepless Princess <离人心上> with 634,259 votes

Starring Zheng Yecheng (郑业成) and Hu Yixuan (胡意旋), this period drama series was a surprise summer hit. With relatively unknown actors, the drama relied on a solid script with suspense and humor. Zheng and Hu are also praised for their good chemistry, and the ending leaves behind a satisfying feeling

I am not used to with ratings. So I believed that TSP would be No. 1 :D:D:D

At first, I thought that I misunderstood about the rating of No. 6, but then it's ok for me hihih.... so No. 6 is already the happiness hihi....

@mblgoh thank you, thank you :foryou:with the words of JJLin's song, I've sung it many times, and until today, the song is still played in my play list.

But truly to say, after reading the meaning of the song in English, it took me some time to solve the sadness it triggered :(  Now it's  OK, hihi... it's nature & there is reason to have sadness in life, just accept to let it flow  hihi....

Besides, as you guys said, the lullaby sounds peaceful :)

@SIMNEE TING I remember that you wondered if there is some technique for XY to carry CY many times easily.

The way XY carries CY on his shoulder: I don't know.

The 2nd way: I have some experience hihih.... I've attended an amateur theater class. They taught us how to carry each other easily. And I as a small girl, after some instructions could easily carry a taller one. The important thing to remember is that we have arrange so that in the end, we are near each other, our carry centers should be near each other.

After TSP finished, I've watched another film series named " gentleman's dignity". (it's not my habit to watch many films like that). It's so humorous & the friendship among 4 men, knowing each other from school time is so comfortable. But there is so little chemistry, oh nearly no chemistry between the couples there.:ph34r:

I'm still here in this topic very often :) , watch vid, read info. about ZYC & HYX... ect ...

In an article, HYX said that, at the beginning, director worried that ZYC may refuse the role, because of his busy schedule. HYX decided to call to ZYC, telling him that she is so interested in his roles in other films & the director is his big fan too.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

woah the whole layout on my phone looks different now lol but hello everyone!!!!! I'm back....kinda lol I've been MIA for a long time bc of personal reasons but whew now i have a little tinyyyyy bit more room to breathe (except that USA elections are pretty crazy and stressful right now)

when I'm free this week I'll go thru all the posts that I've missed and maybe I'll reply to some heheh

even after all this time, rewatching TSP makes my heart all fluttery and happy haha the chemistry between our princess and general are really too powerful!!!!! also, i wish i was kidding when i say this but every day I'm STILL listening to the OST from this drama!! i find this fascinating bc I've never loved drama OSTs this much before xD

anyway, stay healthy and happy everyone~

• Like 4

On 11/4/2020 at 6:16 PM, honeytime said:

woah the whole layout on my phone looks different now lol but hello everyone!!!!! I'm back....kinda lol I've been MIA for a long time bc of personal reasons but whew now i have a little tinyyyyy bit more room to breathe (except that USA elections are pretty crazy and stressful right now)

when I'm free this week I'll go thru all the posts that I've missed and maybe I'll reply to some heheh

even after all this time, rewatching TSP makes my heart all fluttery and happy haha the chemistry between our princess and general are really too powerful!!!!! also, i wish i was kidding when i say this but every day I'm STILL listening to the OST from this drama!! i find this fascinating bc I've never loved drama OSTs this much before xD

anyway, stay healthy and happy everyone~

I haven't found a new drama to watch after TSP.  

• Love 1

21 hours ago, ILoveDramas said:

@lovehuche- i really enjoyed General’s Lady. Female lead has her annoying moments but the general male lead has an unwavering love. The story is simple, happy, and light. It’s definitely not as popular as sleepless princess but i actually liked the drama more because there was less heartache. 

I tried to watch General's Lady, but I can't get into the drama.