[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Sleepless Princess 离人心上

sugarplum892

thank you to everyone for sharing!!! and welcome to all new members ^^

like @hmrhn @teletubby lala @Montato91 and others, I'm always thinking about this drama too.....the OSTs are in my head the whole day, and when i remember random scenes from the drama....i smile like a fool and i even laugh to myself sometimes o__o and then right afterwards i remember that the drama has ended / is ending and i get all sad again haha esp bc of my imagination about the ending/epilogue..and as you all have probably noticed, I also keep coming back here during whatever free time i have haha...sorry for all my long posts my goodness ;;;

@hmrhn hope you can get some rest xD (i also try to read everyone's comments no matter how long or short or whatever heheh)

i found this on twitter...idk if anyone shared it yet but...XM..you are so handsome oh my *__* 

IMAGINE............the actor and actress for XM and CY..acting together as love interests in a HAPPY drama.....and our precious XM gets to be with his WW omg x((((( why do i do this to myself

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@angelflower thank you so much for your hardwork as always!

Wow! You guys have amazing inputs and analyzis. Yup, there is a high chance that perhaps XY and CY are characters inside GS story that he told his WW, but WW is alive and well (either she woke up or she was never asleep to begin with).

Gosh, we have to wait another week, so its confirmed there will 6 extra episodes (with unknowing length for each) instead of epilogue? My guess is they will have 1 extra epilogue for the ending, and the rest will be extra footage, like cut scenes, BTS, bloopers, etc.

• Love 3

TSP is now available on kissasian as well subbed till 24, also the subs are way better!

Ep 19&20 aren't subbed though.

I'm keeping myself sane by not reading any theories, I'm on rewatch spree already.

Also the OSTs are gold! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Montato91 said:

I just want to see ep 19 and 20 subbed so I can see what he says to her when he threw the pillow at her even though I know what he says I still want to read it lol

On point! I mean we all know pretty much all the talks of all episodes by now but I still want to see subbed episodes as eagerly as I can. Because well I want to see all the action and reactions on all those precious words uttered between them! I want to see their littlest of actions, eye movements in it's full understanding.

• Like 1

I guess, for now, for me, this story ended at epi 33 - where they reunited. That was such a beautiful scene!

Although @BreezeC theory makes so much sense to me, especially when I watch the epilogue teaser. It kinda looks like GS's memories of his time with WW ( cries/sobs/fall to the ground in utter sadness). maybe he writes a happy ending for XY and CY. But who knows if he gets a happy ending too. If that's the story anyway. 

I guess because we never expected such a sad ending, it's even harder to accept. i had so much fun watching this drama , that when the end came, I couldn't even handle my emotions!

I haven't been this invested in a drama in along time. Now that i'm rewatching (for the 10th time), there's so many details that fascinate me and make me rething the ending. Also, i feel the first epi had so much foreshadowing? maybe it wa smeant ot parallel the ending in some way.

I really hope we get another drama with these two! but wilth a happy ending!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, keryl said:

On point! I mean we all know pretty much all the talks of all episodes by now but I still want to see subbed episodes as eagerly as I can. Because well I want to see all the action and reactions on all those precious words uttered between them! I want to see their littlest of actions, eye movements in it's full understanding.

I’m glad I’m not the only one lol I want to see it in detail...everything I want to know the actual words he used with her feel it more I guess you can say

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Montato91 said:

I’m back to rant again haha I wanted to say when XY put his cape on in slow motion and walked out, I felt his killing aura through my phone screen.

Yessss! Can't get over that Cape move. Someone provide me with bts clip! It's ought to be more fun.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Montato91 said:

I’m back to rant again haha I wanted to say when XY put his cape on in slow motion and walked out, I felt his killing aura through my phone screen.

Haha same same! He slayed me with hotness! I was thinking, woooow sooooo cool! :blink:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, liesylew said:

Haha same same! He slayed me with hotness! I was thinking, woooow sooooo cool!

I was thinking omg lucky CY your man is hot. I need a sweet talk general like that in my life. Lol

1 hour ago, Michelle Goh-Chin said:

I love the part when CY pounced on XY after turning into tiger . The part was well done when he spin her and she landed in his arms.

Same I love that part too he held her like a baby it was so cute 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1