[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Sleepless Princess 离人心上

sugarplum892

yesss please join in (so i don't feel like I've been spamming the thread lately lol q___q )

but guys!!!!! i was watching episode 1 again lol and does anyone have an idea why the kiddos are calling XY by the name Mr. GuanShan? not sure if this was already addressed (if it was, sorry!) but i wonder if there is a significance with this...did they do this bc it's the wayy beginning and they wanted to make it where Mr. GuanShan is a storyteller who is telling stories to his Wan Wan about his adventures and journeys? did XY borrow that nickname so he can tell stories to his "Wan Wan" and the kiddos? is this actually just a Mr. GuanShan and Wan Wan in XM's vision, and not our princess and general like we thought they were? maybe I'm reading too deeply into that but just wondering lol

i also just wanted to point out that when the little boy put the flower in CY's hand, it was such a soft sweet gesture x(

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

@honeytime I don't believe it was addressed - I am hoping we will have more insight into this in the ending - there were a lot of possibility ppl thought up online and hopefully, we will get an explanation in a few hours...

I am in a weird mood right now - I am excited about the ending but then I don't really want it to end... It had been a very fun drama watching experience and I am going to feel lost after this lol

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, BreezeC said:

@honeytime I don't believe it was addressed - I am hoping we will have more insight into this in the ending - there were a lot of possibility ppl thought up online and hopefully, we will get an explanation in a few hours...

I am in a weird mood right now - I am excited about the ending but then I don't really want it to end... It had been a very fun drama watching experience and I am going to feel lost after this lol

@BreezeC- i always feel this way about dramas i enjoy! you get so invested in the characters and then when it ends, it’s very bittersweet. I feel that way about books too. I’ve been looking for my next drama and haven’t found anything remotely as goo.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

This whole time I thought he was being Mr. GuanShan telling stories to his “Wan Wan” about his adventures to help her wake up because in the beginning when she was asleep in the palanquin and XC read the GuanShan book, it triggered her. Her eyes started to move. Now that you mention it being XM’s vision, I see what you mean. This drama is playing with our feelings. But their son name is “Xue Meng,” Meng means dream so maybe all of this is just a little dream.

They did reference in the drama when she left the Xue Mansion that this was all a beautiful dream and that she was just going back to where she started, and XC did tell XY to wake up from the dream as well when CY was blind, so maybe their making us think that way, but I do hope it’s the actual story of our general and princess.

Idk I’m probably going crazy from being to nervous since this is the ending and just thinking it’s all a dream is making me sad haha 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, BreezeC said:

looking forward to seeing how they wrap things up but at the same time I'm with you all......I'm sooooo excited for all the fluff we're gonna get, but at the same time I'm saddd bc I'm wondering what else (besides rewatching everything lol) will give me as much energy and fill up whatever free time i have lol i also haven’t found any drama that makes me feel this excited x( 

I'm gonna finally read the recent recaps to prepare myself for tonight...must prepare the tissue box too

:sad1:

edit:

@Montato91

*insert pikachu's surprised :o face*

omg.....i got goosebumps lol all these possibilities!!!!!!! but I'm the same I also hope it's the actual story of our couple x( altho like 40% of me hopes she doesn't fall into a deep sleep bc......as much as i want XY to really feel the yearning for her and the pain, I can't bear to see her miss out on moments they could be together ;____; idk anymoreeeee

• Sad 2

23 minutes ago, honeytime said:

looking forward to seeing how they wrap things up but at the same time I'm with you all......I'm sooooo excited for all the fluff we're gonna get, but at the same time I'm saddd bc I'm wondering what else (besides rewatching everything lol) will give me as much energy and fill up whatever free time i have lol i also haven’t found any drama that makes me feel this excited x( 

I'm gonna finally read the recent recaps to prepare myself for tonight...must prepare the tissue box too

:sad1:

edit:

@Montato91

*insert pikachu's surprised :o face*

omg.....i got goosebumps lol all these possibilities!!!!!!! but I'm the same I also hope it's the actual story of our couple x( altho like 40% of me hopes she doesn't fall into a deep sleep bc......as much as i want XY to really feel the yearning for her and the pain, I can't bear to see her miss out on moments they could be together ;____; idk anymoreeeee

I highly ecommend a drama called “Qing Qing Zi Jin.” The main couple is adorable. So far, it’s light-hearted, sweet, & funny. I’ve been watching it while waiting for Eng subs for The Sleepless Princess. 
This has a better synopsis then Soompi.

https://mydramalist.com/55993-qing-qing-zi-jin

• Thanks 1

@honeytime CY did say something about it’ll be sad to see him hurt if something happen to her. Idk what episode it was, but she was wearing the purple outfit. They’ve been referencing her deep sleep for quite a while. In the beginning, it did say if he told her 365 stories, she will wake up. 

Omg I’m going to watch it without subtitles 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Spoiler

I saw some comments from ppl who finished the drama that they keep it open ending...and left the actual ending as epilogue so that audience have to pay money to watch it... Heard ppl are frustrated with MangoTV for squeezing money out of the drama this way...:tears: And right now, we don't know when the epilogue going to be released... 

• Unamused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, BreezeC said:
  Revelar contenidos ocultos

I saw some comments from ppl who finished the drama that they keep it open ending...and left the actual ending as epilogue so that audience have to pay money to watch it... Heard ppl are frustrated with MangoTV for squeezing money out of the drama this way...:tears: And right now, we don't know when the epilogue going to be released... 

Is extra chapter!!!!

59 minutes ago, BreezeC said:
  Hide contents

Whaaaaat!?? I hate open ending! Jeez! Can we get at least a happy one! CY and XY deserve it, we, the audience deserve it! Don't play with our feelings. They are worse than cold hearted playboys!

If they do not release the epilogue soon and if it not happy ending, I'mma throw XY family heirloom sword at the producing team!

*calm myself with soft bun

• LOL 2

31 minutes ago, BreezeC said:
  Hide contents

yucks! why did they do that? ughh

I don't know but I feel like it is MangoTV, the broadcasting site that is doing this - From all the hints, from the screenwriter, they said it is going to be a happy ending... Ppl are saying that MangoTV intentionally cut the last episode and create "epilogues" to make more money...

I haven't seen anything on the official weibo account yet from TSP...waiting to hear more...if it is true - I am hoping it is indeed a happy ending and it is the broadcasting site/station that is trying to make more money from this drama...

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, BreezeC said:

I don't know but I feel like it is MangoTV, the broadcasting site that is doing this - From all the hints, from the screenwriter, they said it is going to be a happy ending... Ppl are saying that MangoTV intentionally cut the last episode and create "epilogues" to make more money...

I haven't seen anything on the official weibo account yet from TSP...waiting to hear more...if it is true - I am hoping it is indeed a happy ending and it is the broadcasting site/station that is trying to make more money from this drama...

I believe this is done by MangoTV. It their chance to make more money after all.

I really have no problem to pay but I can't use MangoTV app because of my region:tears:

I just hope that people who get chance to watch it share with us here.

Pretty please! I want to know the real ending!:crybaby::sad1:

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, enzek said:

I believe this is done by MangoTV. It their chance to make more money after all.

I really have no problem to pay but I can't use MangoTV app because of my region:tears:

I just hope that people who get chance to watch it share with us here.

Pretty please! I want to know the real ending!:crybaby::sad1:

I’m willing to pay. I hope international VIP members have the option to buy the epilogue. :cries:

• Sad 2