[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] My Heroic Husband 赘婿

sugarplum892

On 2/24/2021 at 5:55 AM, linhlinh111 said:

I like this series, however in the original novel,

Reveal hidden contents

It's a harem and the ML had multiple wives and children from each wife. The author is a man who, as he said himself, writes for male readers only and doesn't give a f*** about what female readers think. He also openly expressed displease in the casting choice of the drama. This has sparked a wave of boycott for this author and the drama is an unfortunate innocent casualty.

Not sure how the drama will progress though.

I didn't read the novel version so I did like a lot all your information and thank you . :wub:. I hear about it's a HAREM novel and about how the writer was not thinking so well for woman. 

I did watch until episode 18 and today episode 20 was out. I must said also the serie version wasn't too much into romance. It's more how our mc bring the modern way for business into in ancient time. He is really intelligent and cunning. Please give a try, because me who ''HATE'' harem novel will never touch it if this serie version was a harem version. Also this serie I recommend in many other site and friends...everyone love it :) 

Also GOOD NEWS YAY!!!! EPISODE ONE HAVE I MILLIONS AND MORE VIEW FOR EPISODE 01 IN YOUTUBE YAY IN ONLY ONE WEEK :hooray:

CREDIT NewTV热播剧场 Hit Drama

all others episodes are subbed too so please everyone enjoy it like I did enjoy a lot 

I watch til the latest episode. The first 17 or so was really good, funny, entertaining and different. But when more politics set in, things start to get a bit ridiculous and less fun. I can see very big plot holes. However I will still try to watch til the end to see how it will turn out.

The story is really funny. However it is annoying when the writer does not check the timeline of history. The setting is in Wu Dinasty which was around 3th century but they have already used explosion powder which was found on 9th century.

23 hours ago, dekains said:

The story is really funny. However it is annoying when the writer does not check the timeline of history. The setting is in Wu Dinasty which was around 3th century but they have already used explosion powder which was found on 9th century.

Different Wu, and that was a kingdom 吴国, the period is Spring & Autumn and Zhou Dynasty. This one 武朝 is fictional, the kingdoms set up + their names look like Song (around 1100s, end of Northern Song and start of Southern Song) with Liao (Liang in the drama) and Jin (Jing) being the other two kingdoms, Xi Xia should be prominent too but I don't think I saw it on the map? Status of women look more like prime of Tang (around 700s), but trying to fit the drama into any real time period would be heachache inducing since it wouldn't make sense.

Hello Everyone, 

Just caught up on this drama.  What a wonderful surprise.  It's a breath of fresh air.  So many "love" period dramas coming out of China lately and I can't seem to get past a few episodes.

It's a "Joy of Life" reunion in many ways and it feels like version 1.5 of that show.  

Can you guys name all of the characters from Joy of Life that are in My Heroic Husband.  So far I've counted six as well as the similarity with the storylines.  Future minded/male character - writer, etc...

Regardless, enjoy

• Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] My Heroic Husband 赘婿

Archived