I'll be

Guest as-tig

Hey soompiers..umm just wanted to put up this song...it's kinda noisy..i sang it at a party on the guitar is a friend of mine...so hope you guys enjoy..peace out PS...Sorry about that..umm here's a yousendit link...it's the only way to upload my this song..if you guys know where i can upload songs..please let me know ;)http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=14BXOOQ...JO30EYSYNV98K37 Sorry for the inconvinience

Guest MangoJuice

aah! it is noisy, boy you can sing !! good job.. i wanna hear you more without the extra noises 'coz its kinda annoying.. but i love your voice :) why not make your own soundclick account?

astig daw.. pinoy ka ba o ano? hehe if you didnt understand that then, my fault.

thank you..hahah awww..you think i sound like him...i'm so flattered..i've actually heard this guy before...he's soo good...but sorry to say that i'm not him...lol but i really appreciate your comment lol made me smile like this :)

Guest MangoJuice

ang humble naman! pinakinggan ko yong clip na sabi sa isa parang ikaw raw.. hindi naman ah.. mas magaling pa yung boses mo kay sa yung isa.. haha =] dude sing a filipino song!! hehe =]

Archived