[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

13 minutes ago, midflight said:

Please PM me the link! :D

Asking for my sanity: When are we going to get those Swoon interviews???????????????????????? Did they even prepare anything at all? :( CLOY had 4, TKEM around 2 or 3. We got nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we're almost halfway there my god

I really wish we gotta have it this week. I dont know if I am a little too impatient this time but hell yeah it was waaay looong overdue whats wrong with dem eh?

• Like 4
  • Sad 8

4 minutes ago, bairama said:

oh i gotta call my brain to ask the space for learning those hangul hmmm mmmm

the answer is its already full with moonmoon these days

i just can hear & translate sarangheyo/bogoshippo/kajima from KT to MY

My last two braincells cant take learning hangul anymore HAHAHAHAHAH I'll just see their facial expressions whether to laugh or feel sad lmao 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

OTP moments

71.jpg

75.jpg

76.jpg

716.jpg

we still in MY aggressive state & KT passive-defensive mode..

this scene is looking sweet.. hahah MY expects kiss, KT drunks

710.jpg

713.jpg

she cuts her hair short. The hairdresser is KT!!

714.jpg

their smile here precious af :")

ok now in waiting the sub mode..:GN1:

• Like 2
  • Love 15

Episode 7 really made me feel so many emotions I just can’t express it. Let alone tomorrow with episode 8 it's so unbelievable we already midway through the drama. Today's episode made me cry laughing smiling and be more conscious. Not only about myself but also at my surroundings. The acting and the performance is beyond perfection. This show made me set the bar high in every way possible for a show for the next kdramas. The chemistry between KSH AND SYJ I swear to God. The best chemistry I have ever seen in a Korean drama and I have watched more than 100 dramas. 

I wanna thank everyone from the cast to the crew and the director for your hard work and amazing dedication. I really can not wait for tomorrow's episode love it. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5089552

amazed-gif-12.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

• Like 7
  • Love 12

22 hours ago, parknaeun said:

:Woah: omg omg omg omg hahahhahaa! I have only known @hwonhwon_stv @TiNaDo and @soohyunhandsome in this thread! AM I MISSING OUT?

Awwwww! :D 

The last one is actually cute tbh. <3 

I am just addicted to my DP right now. :D 

love his insta pics with the purple flower in his hair. He is such a dork, I can't even. :D

Oh, this episode was a pure gold for my OTP heart, on the other hand.

Just look at them:

74ae2d5fa91d6f922d3cfe8fc5e16842543452f5

I am totally in love. :wub:

KSH playing drunk MKT is everything, I am telling ya. :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2

I was going through Reddit when I found this thread. Basically, even if the drama isn’t even halfway through, people want to see SYJ and KSH star as leads in another drama HAAHAHAHA

cause same :) 

I don’t think I have ever seen a single comment complaining about their chemistry. or say that their acting is bland! :)))))

• Like 3
  • Love 7

oh my help the episode is so emotional hhhh im on hypocrite stage of wanting them kiss but i love their interactions & development nowily (omg they r so precious huhuhuhuhu they r freeing themselves from their own past monsters first i cant explain how muchhhhhhh i loveeeeeee it their freedom smile are treasure, their soft & subtle moments for understanding each other is melting meeeee) the pace it just feels so right but still want to 'smash' their face together bcs howww like in a tiny clearance of space ,their chemisty is just unbearful. Just cant wait for another ep aaaah T_______T 

63639ea19542c315cbded997aac950c70ffd446f

79a41f980339322a86f24abc1e11ed7781d4b2fa

66caa26bb5fa090eb96314cc59662efebb360ac7

b39c44c7f8273f1e790ef6ce0736f70d5e10cc38

256849a1c769f7b998f389fc7c659d159bea2583

67f62a25c0de16b77fe59a2995c9a5d2a07352d7

:heart:

beautiful descriptive gif cr mufalo tumblr

• Like 3
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 3

Today episode had done a great job that covered both ends of the spectrum.

KT shown cheerful in the day with MY but displayed his vulnerable side of emotion exploded in the evening. This is exactly what most people behavior. Day and night difference, only during the bedtime is the time where shown your true self. There were many close shots by KSH and I think he had done a great job in today's episode.

Using a well structure of healing flow in this EP :
1. KT discovered the possible fear factor from MY's nightmare

2. A baby day out - a cheerful day for MY and KT to release stress

3. Using "cheerful dog" story book as an analogy to tell tale is a perfect match

4. Using the right dialogue by MY to challenge KT about the supressing feeling

5. Remove the fur coat from the lady patient is a good sign of releasing burden (she felt guilty of her daughter death all these while)

6. Cutting a short hair in the end is a big relief for both of them, at least is a good start for MY.

What a fundamental but almost holistic approach to start a healing that had displayed in this drama. We are yet to see more reveal in the upcoming ep, let's see how our most pathetic KT to solve his own problem as it will not an easy journey for him to torn between these two who rely on him alot. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

the final scene was so heart-wrenching. never have i ever cried in a scene like that. their chemistry is something words can't explain. the emotions in their eyes alone made me close to tears. MY's shaky voice, KT's "you look pretty", them smiling at each other with teary eyes. two broken human beings healing each other's pain, showing their vulnerability while alleviating their sorrow. i'm a sucker for such deep and pure love stories but this drama is really really special. i can't remember the last time i myself felt the pain and sufferings of the character. KSH's acting in this episode alone makes him worthy of all the daesangs he got. he's such a pretty crier uwu :tears: 

also, MY cutting her hair was the first big step towards her healing journey. her sorrowful yet hopeful smile made my heart hurt. her acting is insanee :criesariver: i'm a simp but only for KSH and SYJ!!!

lmao, did anyone else notice MY's pulling a debby ryan :P

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

So today is episode 8 and I am kind of ready for it and not. I think this episode of tonight is gonna be a special one, especially for our moon couple. I'm so ready for the different emotions it's gonna awaken inside of me. And also the rollercoaster that comes with it bring it on. The gifs here below illustrate how my mind prepared for episode 8. AdventurousConsciousHound-size_restricte

main-qimg-c4f26befbc644e14a78af589ff7669

AnguishedBruisedIaerismetalmark-small.gi

• LOL 3
  • Love 7