Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lyrically aesthetic

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

 @midflight and @glory  and  @lyrically aesthetic

 

Thanks for your lovely sharing.

 

Whether they can end up dating in real life will have to leave it to their destiny and courageous. It is very hard to predict the celebrity's destiny, as they still have a long journey to go since both are so young at this moment. To me, they are still at career growth stage.

 

Life is like a bus journey, some may touch and go, some may become part of your history but not a part of your destiny. Destiny decides who they meet in their life journey, but it's only their hearts who can decide who gets to stay with them in rest of their life....:)

yeah. Yeji is a rising star and the dating news might hamper her career so even if they choose to date, i hope it is not publicly revealed until they themselves reveal it. :)

  • Like 2
  • Love 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/9/2020 at 11:16 PM, Sofiaaaa11 said:

THE RESEMBLANCE THOUGH! DAMN, THEY ARE SOULMATES! 

 

 

 

Omo ~ they are look a like tho :kiss_wink::luvarrow:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote twitter
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

Thanks dear for your explanation, then that even proved that the video /camera man and the translator for making such video were also "suspicious" for both leads flirting during the interview (they translated as future bride)....that was really an interesting "findings"....we shall welcome the camera man/and the translator to join us this "naughty girl" thread....:mrgreen:

 

Maybe he looked at our gurl is because he knew she's a good cook too :smort: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA and that is one of the qualities he was looking for his future bride omy 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

ALSO i realized KSH has made SYJ speechless in the same interview (interview with cosmo, but they were wearing the same thing)!! :open_mouth: what do you guys think? should we give him points for this? LOL

 

hahahahahahahahahhaha still no points for mr dandelion, it looks nothing on SYJ :tounge_xd: oh dear his face is such a meme lmao eveyrtime I look at it it makes me really laugh

  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Insight reported that during an old episode of JTBC’s Knowing Bros, the actress shared the reason why she does not want to wear a bikini. Seo Ye Ji recalled an incident when she was studying in Spain. She was living with a grandmother and during one of her days at home, the grandmother asked Seo Ye Ji to go to the pool but the actress did not want to as she did not have a swimsuit.

Despite her refusal, the grandmother insisted that Seo Ye Ji get into the pool. She asked her to double up her lingerie as a bikini and forced her to swim. Seeing that there was no one at the pool, the actress then listened to the grandmother and got into the pool. Unfortunately, there was a group of Spanish men in the pool, much to her horror. The men teased Seo Ye Ji for her ensemble. Since then, Seo Ye Ji has been traumatised and have not worn a bikini after the incident.

 

I really felt bad for SYJ here. Maybe the effect of it is really hard on her that's why the trauma still lingers in her heart. I really wish men would stop doing that like they cant even dressed properly aish. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, glory said:

i agree.  i've been watching kdramas for like 5 years and LDW-YIN were the first couple i shipped. after their reunion, i got more of "friends" vibe from them. then, i shipped HB-SYJ and even though they've excellent chemistry, they're well acquainted with each other prior to CLOY and that might've resulted in their amazing chemistry. what difference i found between them and HyunJi is that KSH and SYJ weren't close enough prior to the drama and to build a chemistry like this is in a short period of time is mind-blowing. also, their sexual tension is unrivaled! they give me those friends-but-lowkey-in-love vibes unlike the other two couples which gave me warm-and-cozy vibes. 

 

yes! I was really shooked when saw them together twas in baeksang and wow they really got that power couple and rich vibes aura on them and they really look so strong and fierce maybe that is one of the reasons that people will say that this couple is unique! It is not warm and cozy but really powerful 

 

 

3 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

 

Thanks for your lovely sharing.

 

Whether they can end up dating in real life will have to leave it to their destiny and courageous. It is very hard to predict the celebrity's destiny, as they still have a long journey to go since both are so young at this moment. To me, they are still at career growth stage.

 

Life is like a bus journey, some may touch and go, some may become part of your history but not a part of your destiny. Destiny decides who they meet in their life journey, but it's only their hearts who can decide who gets to stay with them in rest of their life....:)

 

thank you so much for being here and giving us the mature yet naughty kind of insights and information with a bits of wisdom! whenever their journey will bring them and our oh so good destiny will do with them, I really wish for their success and happiness in life and I really hope they find joy and peace with each other 

  • Love 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, yejilove said:

 

I really felt bad for SYJ here. Maybe the effect of it is really hard on her that's why the trauma still lingers in her heart. I really wish men would stop doing that like they cant even dressed properly aish. 

 

does ensemble means about her lingerie or what she wore? 

 

Well I have been traumatized too when a group of guys teased what I wore and told me that I looked like an old lady with it and it was my favorite dress.... I mean they dont even know that there are different kinds of fashion and I am not the type of girl who shows much but their words really stuck deep in my heart that I can even wear the dress the same way again. Maybe that what SYJ felt and I wish I can hug her rn and tell her it was alright 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 8
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, midflight said:
 

 

When will we hear them say “Hi, Swoonies!” :’( 

 

DARN The Swoon is really late rn! It will the 4th week this saturday yet we didnt even received a bit from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 8
  • Rickroll'D 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, glory said:

yeah. Yeji is a rising star and the dating news might hamper her career so even if they choose to date, i hope it is not publicly revealed until they themselves reveal it. :)

 

AWWWWWWWWW What if they reveal it the day when they are getting married?! I wouldnt mind being an investigator each day trying to deduct their actions and moments together as long as they are happy! They can keep it private and not a secreeet!

 

Dating announcements for actor and actresses is considered fine unlike for kpop idols tho it's really sad. But I really wish our dandelion couple the best for their relationship :shaq:

  • Like 2
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, paulinebae said:

 

Maybe he looked at our gurl is because he knew she's a good cook too  HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA and that is one of the qualities he was looking for his future bride omy 

 

hahahah maybe KSH did really meant that it was juri and her mom but he was reminded of SYJ hahahaha delulu mode on!! I wonder if SYJ is a good cook or not but who cares they can just play bowling together as their date! Our Mr Dandelion likes bowling!!! 

  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, seojiseoji said:

thank you so much for being here and giving us the mature yet naughty kind of insights and information with a bits of wisdom! whenever their journey will bring them and our oh so good destiny will do with them, I really wish for their success and happiness in life and I really hope they find joy and peace with each other 

Thanks for your kind message, my dear. I love being here is because i found this "naughty girl' thread was warmth, cheerful and friendly, and the host @lyrically aesthetic  was particularly warmth because this was my first time I saw the host sending warmth welcome to everyone who joined this thread. Thumbs up.

@moonlover don't feel sad, turn your sadness into a positive energy. There will always be someone who appreciates your fashion taste along the way. Beauty is in the eyes of beholder. :)

  • Like 2
  • Love 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

 @midflight and @glory  and  @lyrically aesthetic

 

Thanks for your lovely sharing.

 

Whether they can end up dating in real life will have to leave it to their destiny and courageous. It is very hard to predict the celebrity's destiny, as they still have a long journey to go since both are so young at this moment. To me, they are still at career growth stage.

 

Life is like a bus journey, some may touch and go, some may become part of your history but not a part of your destiny. Destiny decides who they meet in their life journey, but it's only their hearts who can decide who gets to stay with them in rest of their life....:)

it’s really sad when we talk about dating can affect their career in korean entertainment though.....like cmon they are humans so they do what humans can do? as if it will affect how they act. kmedia and kfans are sometimes really so weird when this thing should have been normal ever since

  • Like 2
  • Sad 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys about the potential of KSH and SYJ becoming a real couple I had some thoughts on it. 

It was kind of a sad thought, to be honest, and it's that are some pros and cons to it. The only cons I can think of are as follows if they announce they are dating. Then it means there is little chance to zero that we can see them in a drama or movie again. Wich makes me extremely sad because I really want to see them in another drama and on the big screen. Please correct me if I am wrong but I can t remember a kdrama actors who have dated and also stared the same drama or movie please let me know if it's otherwise. But at the end of the day, I wish them nothing but the best and a happy life which they can experience hopefully together. If you ask me what I would have I would say have them in a relationship rather in another drama. Nothing then a great feeling knowing when you on your way home your soul mate is waiting for you. Again, guys, I'm sorry if this seems like a complaint or along RickRoll'D text. But this was on my mind for a long time and I had it to get out of my chest. 

giphy.gif

img.gif&scode=mtistory2

 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lukeandadelaide ow sweethearteu

Spoiler

 

i think shipping as the place to we're having fun bcs we had same hope (we share the feelings) so its ok, but the main thing is to be remember it just our hope & they r who we ship is human being too so we can't go so hard out of the line of their freedom. I think we just simply happy if their together & we will sad if ship sinking bcs our hope but we can face the fears together in the end if we love them, we will love their own choice as their very own human being, so just take it easy & have fun while it doesnt disturb other's choice of freedom^_^

 

:allgoodlol:

 

 

OK THEN..

HEYYYYY HOW ARE YALL:piggydance:

 

giphy.gif

 

FRIDAY AND STILLLLL WAITINGGGG THATTTT DAYYYYYYY:mrgreen:

when they are finally face smashing each other passionately

all about romance ;)

like he said "we can't figure out until we try" :mrgreen:

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, potatohacker said:

it’s really sad when we talk about dating can affect their career in korean entertainment though.....like cmon they are humans so they do what humans can do? as if it will affect how they act. kmedia and kfans are sometimes really so weird when this thing should have been normal ever since

 

How toxic their entertainment industry could be. Some obsessed fans really thought their idols can be theirs wherein fact so far from reality. I really wish Knetz will open their eyes and broaden their views because it is really toxic can really lead to depression. 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 7
  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lebeaucouple said:

 

@moonlover don't feel sad, turn your sadness into a positive energy. There will always be someone who appreciates your fashion taste along the way. Beauty is in the eyes of beholder. :)

 

awww thank you so much! I really wished I will come in that day and just be happy and wear what I want to and as for our girl, I really wish she will face her trauma and flaunt the beauty body of hers! 

  • Love 7
  • Rickroll'D 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, lukeandadelaide said:

Guys about the potential of KSH and SYJ becoming a real couple I had some thoughts on it. 

It was kind of a sad thought, to be honest, and it's that are some pros and cons to it. The only cons I can think of are as follows if they announce they are dating. Then it means there is little chance to zero that we can see them in a drama or movie again. Wich makes me extremely sad because I really want to see them in another drama and on the big screen. Please correct me if I am wrong but I can t remember a kdrama actors who have dated and also stared the same drama or movie please let me know if it's otherwise. But at the end of the day, I wish them nothing but the best and a happy life which they can experience hopefully together. If you ask me what I would have I would say have them in a relationship rather in another drama. Nothing then a great feeling knowing when you on your way home your soul mate is waiting for you. Again, guys, I'm sorry if this seems like a complaint or along RickRoll'D text. But this was on my mind for a long time and I had it to get out of my chest. 

 

 

Awww it will be fine! I really our couple is really private hence no dating confirmations ever since they started their careers! I really think they are in the stage of growth and getting to know each other and if maybe the time comes where they shown real love and affection towards each other I guess if they would loved it to be public then they can announce it or announce that they are dating in the day of their marriage! Hahahaha! 

 

I have been shipping BinJin ever since their first movie together and maybe the producers have seen their chemistry thats why they were casted in the series! I really hope it could happen in our couple too but it's really possible! 

 

The thing is, if the two couple (which are dating) are casts of an upcoming drama which is romance, you cant really feel the romance of the two characters because well these two actors are dating in real life so they are no thrill because well they are dating so the romantic scenes will be flat and boring! 

 

If our dandelion couple will date well I really think they will keep it private until they want too hahaha but I will support them in their endeavors and their choices which are best for them two! 

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, potatohacker said:

it’s really sad when we talk about dating can affect their career in korean entertainment though.....like cmon they are humans so they do what humans can do? as if it will affect how they act. kmedia and kfans are sometimes really so weird when this thing should have been normal ever since

 

I really think KNETZ  and fans will be fine when these two dates! They are a little lay-low when actors date each other but when IDOLS TO IDOLS wooow the hate is real! I really hated it too how dating can ruined the career they started! Well here in USA we're a little bit open and normalize it like countries do really have different culture and views eh

  • Like 2
  • Sad 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...