Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lyrically aesthetic

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

Recommended Posts

YES! There is nothing wrong in doing the first move! Those stereotypes of a man making the first move shall be broken and Yeji will be an embodiment of that! 

  • Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Rickroll'D 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, yejilove said:

YES! There is nothing wrong in doing the first move! Those stereotypes of a man making the first move shall be broken and Yeji will be an embodiment of that! 

 

KSH should step up on his game too! But well SYJ can flirt and chase him all she wants but if she gets tired and this will be the time KSH will miss her and starts doing the chase! UGH! A kdrama indeed 

  • Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, yejilove said:

YES! There is nothing wrong in doing the first move! 

 

This girl is not having a second thought on doing the first move.

But deeply thinking on HOW she'll do it. :Cornykiss:

aaa4db927b1226866a0ad0818b5556ecb6a504b7

  • Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chellsee said:

 

This girl is not having a second thought on doing the first move.

But deeply thinking on HOW she'll do it. 

 

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA MY is such my spirit character

  • Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Rickroll'D 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, soohyunhandsome said:

 

KSH should step up on his game too! But well SYJ can flirt and chase him all she wants but if she gets tired and this will be the time KSH will miss her and starts doing the chase! UGH! A kdrama indeed 

funny how we're creating a whole kdrama based on their interactions! :cutekitty:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, glory said:

funny how we're creating a whole kdrama based on their interactions! 

 

They are such indeed the characters of a kdrama hahahahaha it will be a daesang worthy series and our couple will be the BEST COUPLE :Twerkdatbutt:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohoho the harder our boy tries to contain himself, the more explosive it is when he starts being honest to his inner feelings :doggie:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, moonlover said:

 

They are such indeed the characters of a kdrama hahahahaha it will be a daesang worthy series and our couple will be the BEST COUPLE 

 

I agree... These two deserves the Best Couple. :love:

 

1593083336.gif

  • Like 3
  • Love 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am an advocate for independent and confident women (whether you are singles or married). Taking a first move must first consider carefully who is your co partner that you are dealing with, for example, KSH is a shy person and easily get "red ears" and that's why SYJ constantly teasing and flirting with him, and he responded well to her too. If he did not shut the door, of course she will continue flirt with him. It has to be two-way traffic for interaction. My only concern is whether she is overdoing it although we all love her boldness and enjoyed her flirty. May be BTS is only for our honeymoon period :D and I must admit that I love seeing this couple flirting but I could see KSH was so timid to touch her face. 

Men are strange animals. In real life, if you ever repeated doing it, he may not find it fun or special to him anymore. He will treat you like "buddy". Give them space, we must know how to adopt a strategy using "flying a kite" method knowing how to control the string, release it when appropriate and pull it back to hold it tight when time is right..using a push and a pull method and the man will even find you very interesting and they will treasure you even more. Likewise, if a man keep calling a woman everyday without fail, if one day, he did not call her, her feeling would be very uneasy and started to raise question mark??? Before using this "flying-a-kite" method in real life, make sure the man is the one you think is worth to invest on. :lol:

  • Like 5
  • Insightful 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KSH might be shy on cam or even bts but we’ll really never know how is he when he’s with someone ALONE hdjsjsjr now im having thoughts if they are together alone.....ya know you’ll never know a person just through photos/videos you see, they are all just a tip of an iceberg :shaq: 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fanart:wub:

dk34qsk9jurp.jpg

 

======

2 kinds of mood:hwaiting2:

q64gi3hv0m71.gif

 

3ot6yxm6cigj.gif

 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
  • Rickroll'D 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Since we’re all pretty much shipping them, can I just leave this here?

 

Context for part 1: SYJ described Moon-young as cool, and KSH agreed. And then adde “attractive”. 


Context for part 2: KSH described what is in Kang-tae’s head. He mentioned Moon-young, future bride, and director. Seo Yeji pointed out that Kang-tae couldn’t be thinking about the director, and KSH said  35% of what he drew is his, not Kang-tae’s.

 

So, if it were Kang-tae’s brain, is the future bride not the same as Moon-young? And if it were KSH’s brain, why did he have to glance at her when he said this :(((( 
 

I am putting this here because I refuse to suffer alone!! :DD 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Shocked 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/8/2020 at 5:33 PM, midflight said:


 

Since we’re all pretty much shipping them, can I just leave this here?

 

Context for part 1: SYJ described Moon-young as cool, and KSH agreed. And then adde “attractive”. 


Context for part 2: KSH described what is in Kang-tae’s head. He mentioned Moon-young, future bride, and director. Seo Yeji pointed out that Kang-tae couldn’t be thinking about the director, and KSH said  35% of what he drew is his, not Kang-tae’s.

 

So, if it were Kang-tae’s brain, is the future bride not the same as Moon-young? And if it were KSH’s brain, why did he have to glance at her when he said this :(((( 
 

I am putting this here because I refuse to suffer alone!! :DD 

 

 

 

 And I saw a video on IG during their interview with Now Radio. The DJ asked SYJ about commitment / committed. And before she answering that question she glanced to KSH 3x. Yes 3x!

 

 

If you wan to see the video go to IG acct of @forurfeels..

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote twitter
  • Like 2
  • Shocked 12
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sofiaaaa11 said:

 

 And I saw a video on IG during their interview with Now Radio. The DJ asked SYJ about commitment / committed. And before she answering that question she glanced to KSH 3x. Yes 3x!

 

 

If you wan to see the video go to IG acct of @forurfeels..

 
 

i just saw it. I screamed. Why did she have to look at him thrice?
 

We wouldn’t be like this if they don’t act this way. But they’re tossing crumbs here and there and everywhere. We need their Swoon content ASAP.

  • Like 1
  • Shocked 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Sofiaaaa11 said:

 

 And I saw a video on IG during their interview with Now Radio. The DJ asked SYJ about commitment / committed. And before she answering that question she glanced to KSH 3x. Yes 3x!

 

 

If you wan to see the video go to IG acct of @forurfeels..

oh my goddd! this is like a secret relationship thingy lmaooo i made up a whole story in my head

  • Shocked 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, midflight said:

 
 

i just saw it. I screamed. Why did she have to look at him thrice?
 

We wouldn’t be like this if they don’t act this way. But they’re tossing crumbs here and there and everywhere. We need their Swoon content ASAP.

hello i havent seen it i wonder which one of the posts? pls there are lots :((

  • Rickroll'D 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/8/2020 at 6:10 PM, potatohacker said:

hello i havent seen it i wonder which one of the posts? pls there are lots :((

hey check this out

Edited by Lawyerh
Remove Embedded Instagram
  • Like 4
  • Shocked 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, midflight said:

Context for part 1: SYJ described Moon-young as cool, and KSH agreed. And then adde “attractive”. 


Context for part 2: KSH described what is in Kang-tae’s head. He mentioned Moon-young, future bride, and director. Seo Yeji pointed out that Kang-tae couldn’t be thinking about the director, and KSH said  35% of what he drew is his, not Kang-tae’s.

 

So, if it were Kang-tae’s brain, is the future bride not the same as Moon-young? And if it were KSH’s brain, why did he have to glance at her when he said this :(((( 

I am putting this here because I refuse to suffer alone!! :DD 

My own observation and analysis is that man brain is usually more complex and thus it consists of his future plan that included his future bride. The reason why he included director is because they are still filming at that point of time, while SYJ is the one who answered directly based on the drama theme. There is no right or wrong answer, it just based on their direct instinct and how they feel when they draw out their brain structure.

 

Numerous studies show subtle differences in male and female behaviour and in cognitive functions. Some may be stereotypes but we still need to explore more in this area.

 

In summary, in my opinion, KSH has a far vision (which most men have) that include his current and future plan in the brain structure drawing.

 

The interesting part shown the bigger portion was MY,  and his older brother and the hospital (which is the current filming one), while the smaller portion he had drawn was the future bride and friends. We can call this as his priority plans and action.

 

Based on this simple game, we could see the differences between man and woman easily.:D

 

PS : if KSH looked at her when saying the future bride and SYJ looked at him when referring to commitment, it would be a real drama now. :D

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just wondering if KSH is always this nervous? he looks so cool as Kangtae in reality he likes goofing around but the flirty atmosphere is definitely there. one thing 100% is KSH has a crush on SYJ while SYJ is usually calm and just smiling or react to his jokes. 

 

i've shipped 2 other couples (really suspect they are dating) and there is the similar feeling in which the guy looks nervous while the girl is calm

  • LOL 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, lukeandadelaide said:

More pics taken of their high school flashbacks for its okay not be okay love this drama so much 

 

just saw these pictures properly now. is KSH giggling/all nerves around SYJ again??? ISTG he's been acting like a schoolboy who has a secret crush on her, these pictures are almost a self-fulfilling prophecy :popcornjackson:

 

anywho i can feel fans getting antsy waiting for the weekend (same here) i cant believe the promo teams have no new content for us today asldjhasfdhsd :facepalm:

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...