Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lyrically aesthetic

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

2 minutes ago, moonlover said:

Maybe that's why I kinda think twice if I'll watch a drama and support a couple. Supporting this series and the couple means so much to me and they became part of my world even for a short amount of time and I really cant see not seeing them when weekends come

Yes. We invested a lot of time/emotion on this drama, and on the actors. So its really hard for us to move on from this :tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 10
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, glory said:

same! i'm still not over Mr. Sunshine and that drama aired like 2 years ago. also, i'm so invested in this drama that sometimes i forget that they're just acting! i hope KSH and SYJ have babies together lol  only thing that can fill the void in my heart.

Bruh Mr Sunshine ending was too depressing!! I was really sobbing in the last two episodes of that drama like I really know what will happen to Eugene Choi like I dayuum but I really hoped for a happy ending for our moon moon couple

3 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

plus, who knows, after the drama maybe we can look forward to KSH and SYJ's blossoming relationship hihihi

I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR THIISS!!! I really wish they'll date too I mean they really looked good together their chemistry is oozing I hope they knew that and take their chances aaaaah!!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 9

10 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

Im soooo thristy for the kissing scene. Gawd. Even just a peck will do hihi

NYAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YAAAAAAAAS When I loved a main couple I want them to kiss immediately! I am impatient when I am invested 

2 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

Yes. We invested a lot of time/emotion on this drama, and on the actors. So its really hard for us to move on from this :tears:

Ugh I really hated endings but whataver DANDELION COUPLE LIVES ON

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

1 minute ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR THIISS!!! I really wish they'll date too I mean they really looked good together their chemistry is oozing I hope they knew that and take their chances aaaaah!!!!

Yessss. Plus they are from the same agency right? There's always a chance that they meet after the drama ends.

• Like 6
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 6
  • Rickroll'D 2

KSH and SYJ dating in real life will be the only thing that will help with our emptiness when this drama ends

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Rickroll'D 3

1 minute ago, kenchickenchi said:

Yessss. Plus they are from the same agency right? There's always a chance that they meet after the drama ends.

OOOOOH DEAAAR!! THEY REALLY SHOULD BLOSSOMED TOGETHER AND THEN DATE LIKE they are not getting younger huhuhuh

• Like 2
  • Love 12

3 minutes ago, glory said:

i hope KSH and SYJ have babies together lol  :tears: only thing that can fill the void in my heart.

OH WOW THE THOUGHT OF THEM HAVING BABIES :please:

right now the wait it srsly killing me though. before kissing and babies JUST TO SEE THEM FLIRT DEAR GOD WE HAVE TO WAIT TIL THE WEEKEND?!? :crybaby: and it's funny how we talk about steamy kissing scenes here when honestly just the embrace and hand holding at the end of ep6 KILLED ME, made my heart swell and ready to burst!!! DEAR CHINGGUS––ARE WE SURE WE'RE EVEN READY FOR KT TO LOOK AT MY ALL SOFT LIKE THIS??? 

UcYFMsk.jpgqbYhc5x.jpg

• Love 18

9 minutes ago, parknaeun said:

NYAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YAAAAAAAAS When I loved a main couple I want them to kiss immediately! I am impatient when I am invested 

Ahhahaha. I think we are all going to get crazy on their kissing scene.

I am not also sure if i will be normal after the kiss :lol:

12 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

OOOOOH DEAAAR!! THEY REALLY SHOULD BLOSSOMED TOGETHER AND THEN DATE LIKE they are not getting younger huhuhuh

Like whats the sense of having the same agency if they are not gonna date, right? Hahahaha.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

i'll explode JKSJKDJD

• LOL 10

2 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

imagining KT going all alpha over MY isn't so hard after this scene.... wah let's be honest. he was so sexy

img.gif

we all have our inner hoes fhskskjd and so it’s not impossible for MKT lmao ya boi been suppressing his feelings for so long 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 5
  • LOL 6

2020.07.05  Bon Factory 

HELLO Unnies Truck support "It's Okay To Not Be Okay"

59e054fbgy1ggfxzpy06uj20u00u0gob.jpg

59e054fbgy1ggfxzqsldoj20u00u0did.jpg

59e054fbgy1ggfxzreyztj20u00u0dib.jpg

59e054fbgy1ggfxzs148hj20u00u0di4.jpg

59e054fbgy1ggfxzshgzzj20u00u0dil.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3

It's really interesting how the two of them are absorbed in their own world, even during BTS released by TvN. It's like there's a bubble separating them from the director and everyone else JFDS:LFKJS:VLJVD:

Like. 

Come on. 

I don't know how to feel about this because I've been watching a lot of BTS and interviews of casts of different dramas. ANd while I was watching SYJ and KSH's, I realized that their chemistry irl naturally translates into their chemistry on-screen. For example, I will use Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin + Shin hyun-bin and Yoo Yeon-seok. These are two couples that I ship. With HB and SYJ, their chemistry on-screen is amazing, but during their interviews, I noticed that they are a bit shy with each other (well, this could also mean that they might have feelings for each other). Then we have SHB and YYS who are both amazing actors.  Their chemistry is sweet on-screen, but during their character camera and BTS (which I've watched so many times), I get the vibe that they are two (possibly) close friends who are professional and respectful towards each other. I wrote this not to drag any ship down; I ship all three of them. I'm just trying to explain why SYJ and KSH's chemistry feels so raw and explosive. There's just this unexplainable tension between the two of them.

• Like 7
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 10

31 minutes ago, midflight said:

It's really interesting how the two of them are absorbed in their own world, even during BTS released by TvN. It's like there's a bubble separating them from the director and everyone else JFDS:LFKJS:VLJVD:

Like. 

Come on. 

I don't know how to feel about this because I've been watching a lot of BTS and interviews of casts of different dramas. ANd while I was watching SYJ and KSH's, I realized that their chemistry irl naturally translates into their chemistry on-screen. For example, I will use Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin + Shin hyun-bin and Yoo Yeon-seok. These are two couples that I ship. With HB and SYJ, their chemistry on-screen is amazing, but during their interviews, I noticed that they are a bit shy with each other (well, this could also mean that they might have feelings for each other). Then we have SHB and YYS who are both amazing actors.  Their chemistry is sweet on-screen, but during their character camera and BTS (which I've watched so many times), I get the vibe that they are two (possibly) close friends who are professional and respectful towards each other. I wrote this not to drag any ship down; I ship all three of them. I'm just trying to explain why SYJ and KSH's chemistry feels so raw and explosive. There's just this unexplainable tension between the two of them.

THANK U FOR THIS ANALYSIS FHSKSJFNDJ KEEP THEM COMING BRUH WE STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO LMAO 

• LOL 13

4 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

OH WOW THE THOUGHT OF THEM HAVING BABIES 

With the second pic you posted and with this comment, I can't help but think them having a daughter. Just imaging MKT, though, going all sweet with his little girl. And then KMY telling her scary fairytales. To which MKT throws judging stares at her, and she reacts with a fake surprise: Mwo? :D Awwww, my heart flutters just at the thought of it.

• Shocked 2
  • Love 12

Behind the scene photos of Kang Tae. :wub:

EcOsVqkUEAE2mDm?format=jpg%26name=900x90

EcOsVqeU4AAiMxe?format=jpg%26name=900x90

• LOL 16

12 hours ago, glory said:
13 hours ago, kenchickenchi said:

i'll explode JKSJKDJD

LOOOL the main couple looks so great that I want them to kiss immediately LMAO 

12 hours ago, potatohacker said:

we all have our inner hoes fhskskjd and so it’s not impossible for MKT lmao ya boi been suppressing his feelings for so long 

HE REALLY NEED TO SAY HIS FEELINGS OUT LOUD NOOOOW!!! Our boi KT looks so hot after saying "I dont want too" lol art director's reaction is me

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

With the second pic you posted and with this comment, I can't help but think them having a daughter. Just imaging MKT, though, going all sweet with his little girl. And then KMY telling her scary fairytales. To which MKT throws judging stares at her, and she reacts with a fake surprise: Mwo?  Awwww, my heart flutters just at the thought of it.

I really think MY will be a great mom if she'll marry KT and it will really be funny with them arguing because MY kept on telling their daughter scary fairytales. Them having a daughter will be really great and love their child so much that a love they give without receiving it when they were younger uwu

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 12

11 minutes ago, parknaeun said:

LOOOL the main couple looks so great that I want them to kiss immediately LMAO 

HE REALLY NEED TO SAY HIS FEELINGS OUT LOUD NOOOOW!!! Our boi KT looks so hot after saying "I dont want too" lol art director's reaction is me

I agree with you. Kang Tae needs to voice it out loud.

I don't understand why he's holding back his true feelings.

But honestly, I am happy where they are now.

Slowly but surely, KT and MY will get there and..... KISS! :Cornykiss:

EcSK6gHUYAEFz2l?format=jpg%26name=large&

EcSK6gIUEAESL8I?format=jpg%26name=large&

• Love 13

9 hours ago, midflight said:

Come on. 

I'm just trying to explain why SYJ and KSH's chemistry feels so raw and explosive. There's just this unexplainable tension between the two of them.

SYJ and KSH it really looks like they had their own world and I really cant with our couple. With them sharing moments together make me really think if there is something goin on with them like they looked really close but not the thing that friendships will do! 

They really looked so raw and I love how SYJ laughs everytime KSH talks about the scenes that made him really nervous about like those scenes included him being so close to SYJ!! 

• Like 7
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

I agree with you. Kang Tae needs to voice it out loud.

I don't understand why he's holding back his true feelings.

But honestly, I am happy where they are now.

Slowly but surely, KT and MY will get there and..... KISS!

Rightttt! I am happy with where they are right now! KT is slowing warming up but I kinda want MY to take care of him too. KT has been taking care someone elses than his own I really think he really needs a little bit of loving and our girl MY can only do that!!! and if they'll kiss I really want it to be a long and passionate one hahahah

• Like 4
  • Love 7