Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

Am I the only one who feels that KMY's mother is still alive and she also admitted at the OK Psychiatric Hospital???

It's 9:30pm here and I am patiently and anxiously waiting for Episode 6 on Netflix.  

• Like 4
  • Shocked 3
  • Insightful 7
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU CAN'T!!! There's gonna be so many more content from them hahaha   I hope we get HD stills of these shots!!            

I'm dead. Save me

mommy and daddy are flirting.     Daddy holding mommy's purse/bag. 

omg this scene is so heartbreaking, her cries is so painful i cant

gvW6ADY.gif

she is having nightmare again, before was triggered by ok patient, she cries hard screaming all the trauma & thankful there is KT & he hears her, comforts her as she fell asleep again unconscious..

:heartbreak::bawling: uri babies need loves & warmth

a.jpg

today ep ended by this scene

• Like 6
  • Sad 7
  • Love 8

Hello, guys! I've been lurking and reading your posts. I've decided to post because I have something to say about today's episode. MKT is slowly warming up to GMY! :D I love the last part of the episode. For those who didn't watch the live streaming, you are in for something sweet.

• Like 3
  • Love 11

Today’s epi; i love the warmth ambience during that breakfast scene ( i am sucker of domestic scene):gangnamstyle:and i love how they Slowly brought up the trauma MY has and most important MKT is there!:please:

it will be another week of waiting but yaasss!!! Bring it on the slowly turning into romantic MKT!!! :happyshakes:

• Like 1
  • Love 14

HI EVERYONE!!! ARE WE ALL ALIVE AND WELL??? I'M NOT:bawling:...these two really took a toll on me this week and the previews for the next episode isn't helping either hhahahha. I know their relationship has been developing excruciatingly slow but we're finally moving!!! We went from 0-100 so fast!!

10795473.jpg

How to wait another 5 days for this scene:heart:

Screen-Shot-2020-07-05-at-11-43-32-AM.pn

5 hours ago, bairama said:

she is having nightmare again, before was triggered by ok patient, she cries hard screaming all the trauma & thankful there is KT & he hears her, comforts her as she fell asleep again unconscious..

:heartbreak::bawling: uri babies need loves & warmth

today ep ended by this scene

This scene broke my heart!!! Their acting was amazing. I knew we we're gonna see KT witnessing MY's nightmare/ sleep paralysis at least once in the drama but I still wasn't prepared when they delivered. Seo Yeji is taking over fast and I'm so happy

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • Love 8

Kim Soo Hyun And Seo Ye Ji Share A Tight Embrace In “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

202007051335376710_2.jpg

202007051335376710_3.jpg

202007051335376710_4.jpg

Seo Ye Ji is clutching onto Kim Soo Hyun in new stills for tvN’s “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay.”

In the previous episodes, Go Moon Young invited Moon Kang Tae to her “cursed castle.” She had not expected him to know where that was, but he told her, “I’ve been there when you saved me and I ran away from you,” making her finally she realize that he also remembered her from his childhood. Episode 5 ended with Moon Kang Tae opening the doors to the cursed castle himself, in contrast to his younger self who had been turned away.

The newly released stills show the two in a tight embrace inside her castle. The darkness surrounding them makes their embrace appear even more intimate. However, the tension in the air can be seen through their facial expressions, as Go Moon Young shows anxiety and fear, while Moon Kang Tae looks grim.

The drama’s producers shared, “The true feelings of Moon Kang Tae, who has grown tired of his difficult life, and Go Moon Young, who longs for Moon Kang Tae more and more, will come face to face. Please watch the changes the characters go through as they experience the extremes of their emotions, leading them to become more sincere about their feelings.”

The next episode of “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” airs on July 5 at 9 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1410976wpp/kim-soo-hyun-and-seo-ye-ji-share-a-tight-embrace-in-its-okay-to-not-be-okay

• Like 6
  • Love 11

THIS SCENE WAS EVERYTHING :cries:

Spoiler

img.gif

though honestly, i hope KT won't be doing all the comforting throughout the series–he also needs major comforting himself :(( i hope we see him lowering his walls even more and allowing MY to comfort him too. but i trust the writers!!! THIS DRAMA JUST REALLY KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

and im with y'all: how to wait out another week?!???

• Like 5
  • Love 17

i really hope we get a "Mun Yeong birthday scene" in the upcoming episodes.

Imagine having her birthday in her castle, then there's your Prince Charming waiting for you to come down on stairs. :wub:

The effect of waiting for the next episode hahaha

• Like 3
  • Love 13

Wow! 70s pages! as KMY says "Everybody be happy. Happy. Happy"

but here I am, backreading again hahahaha! I may not be posting often (as work, work, work) but I always watched its episodes nor replay (thank you Netflix!) and I can't help but to ask for more! Weekend please!! Our Dandelion Couple! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 11

The breakfast scene was my ultimate favorite! It was so warm and cozy and everything felt really good for our girl and I really love the part where MY asked KT to add more rice and KT's cute little smile about it huhuhuhu probably the warmest scene so faaar and I couldnt wait for more!! 

I really hope this week's bts will be a little bit longer lmao! TvN is really thrifty in bts but generous in promotions like I want like a an hour or atleast 10 minutes bruh! 

• Like 2
  • Love 12
19 hours ago, glory said:

THE NEXT EPISODE IS FOR US SHIPPERS 

THE PREVIEW I- 

I cant wait for next week! Are they something or just a fling? hahahaha I want to know KSH I mean KT's answer! Probably episode 6 is really for us to gratify lmao more warm scenes please HAHAHAHHA

• Like 9
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, bairama said:

I want to applaud our girl for this scene like wooow! She's a really good actress I almost teared up watching that scene! It was so painful yet meaningful and I loove how KT was there! :cries: Wow I can even feel MY's fear dayum I got goosebumps and even though she was crying like that she is still so preettyyyyy

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

though honestly, i hope KT won't be doing all the comforting throughout the series–he also needs major comforting himself :(( i hope we see him lowering his walls even more and allowing MY to comfort him too. but i trust the writers!!! THIS DRAMA JUST REALLY KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

Yes it's getting really better but I really want some loving for our boy huhu he kept on taking care for others without taking care of himself and I really want MY to be the one who will care for him atleast. This is a healing drama and it was soo good seeing that it is flowing to the healing part! I really hope someone will ask KT is he is okay too because I really think he is not

• Like 11
  • Love 1

WHO WILL LEAD THE KISS??

Last episodes was so heartwarming omg is this my first time not talking about steaming scenes? I kinda felt bad for KT yes I mean he took really good care for others yet he cant even take care of himself I kinda want to go to my tv and just hug him leeels! 

Well i'll just comfort KT and our girl seo ye ji can comfort KSH hehehehehehehehhehehe

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
Just now, parknaeun said:

Well i'll just comfort KT and our girl seo ye ji can comfort KSH hehehehehehehehhehehe

:joy::joy: YeJi can take care of KSH and we will be the one to comfort KT coz it seems like he really need some care and support omo! lmao Miss Dandelion can take the real stuff

• Like 4
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

The breakfast scene was my ultimate favorite! It was so warm and cozy and everything felt really good for our girl and I really love the part where MY asked KT to add more rice and KT's cute little smile about it huhuhuhu probably the warmest scene so faaar and I couldnt wait for more!! 

I really hope this week's bts will be a little bit longer lmao! TvN is really thrifty in bts but generous in promotions like I want like a an hour or atleast 10 minutes bruh! 

awww that was my favorite scene also! it was so welcoming and really heartwarming and as I realist shipper I am giggling really hard if our couple will end up dating and that will be them every breakfast hehehe

• Like 4
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, parknaeun said:

WHO WILL LEAD THE KISS??

my bet is on KMY but boiii GT should take the lead now :coolshades:

7 minutes ago, parknaeun said:

WHO WILL LEAD THE KISS??

my bet is on KMY but boiii GT should take the lead now :coolshades:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10