Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lyrically aesthetic

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

4 hours ago, midflight said:

ahhh the beauty of finding people who share your ship :>

yaas! I was really happy when I saw the link on this thread while browsing youtube! When I first saw the announcement about their drama I knew from the start that I will ship them ultimately because they are really shippable knowing the chemistry they share and I am sooo happy finding this thread where I can swoon and share my feelings about theeem! The beauty of finding people with the same ideas of you huhuhuhu

• Like 5
  • Love 7

4 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

alright so naver now is every saturday?! 

Omo I will really be busy every saturday night because I only knew this TODAY! I will be anticipating them

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

4 hours ago, midflight said:

What's keeping him from doing the same to Seo Yeji?

oh boi Mr dandelion should have put his hands on her waist and then we will be using our time calculating his and every moves on why he did that HAHAHAHAHAHHA 

I also never heard our gurl calling me oppa more on SooHyun-ssi and that's when I knew that they are comfortable with each other I mean KSH should really date now! He is not getting any younger and he should really ring the wedding bells lmao am i to fast??

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Rickroll'D 1

2 hours ago, strongtower said:

Btw, how do we call this couple?

We call this two dandelion couple because there was one time where yeji was asked about what she wanna be and then she answered that she wanna be a female dandelion and then looks at KSH and now they are both giggling. Maybe it was their inside joke and it was kinda cute and it was actually @hwonhwon_stv who first introduced it to us then we followed HAHAHAHA because it kinda had a meaning tho:shaq:

• Like 7
  • Love 5

Just now, lyrically aesthetic said:

even their smiles look so similar huhuhu they are soulmates and i will fight anyone who will say no

yeji had the fiercest face yet had the most beautiful smile!! her eye smile tho and KSH looks even cuter when smilling

• Like 9
  • Love 4

Cuteness overload. :heart4:

img.gif

img.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 16

5 hours ago, midflight said:

please............... stop.................. putting................. ideas............................................................. in............................. my.............................................................. head.............................................................................................................................................

kjflk;JF:LKDSFJD ahhh the beauty of finding people who share your ship :>

FJDS:KLFJDSL:VSDJ:VL - may I know what is all the Acronyms? I don't really understand, may be I am too old to get it :w00t::D:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, lebeaucouple said:

FJDS:KLFJDSL:VSDJ:VL - may I know what is all the Acronyms? I don't really understand, may be I am too old to get it :w00t::D:lol:

omg hello they are not acronyms haha it’s like a way of typing called keyboard smash where you type like this ‘!gdjsshjsiaj’ usually when u have no words or you cant explain what you feel. it’s used on stan twitter!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Rickroll'D 8

4 hours ago, yejilove said:

yeji had the fiercest face yet had the most beautiful smile!! her eye smile tho and KSH looks even cuter when smilling

IKR :wub:

But twice he was called "Joker," in episode 5 now he is "Chucky". I can't with those people. :D 

I adore their eyes by the way. Her eyes always seem very, very dark; and with that sparkling shade and the mascara, they look huge, and always curious and provocative. His eyes go very dark when he delivers an intense emotion (whether he is angry or sexually frustrated... the motel *cough* :D ) or soft and lighter when he is calm and sympathetic (with Sang-Tae or with patients). 

Jesus, those two. Perfect actors, perfect human beings. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Rickroll'D 3

Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Soo Hyun of ‘It’s Okay to Not Be Okay’

PEOPLE are swooning over Korean dreamboat and everyone’s current babe, Kim Soo Hyun, with his comeback drama It’s Okay Not To Be Okay. Finally he is back in the small screen after finishing his military service in July 2019.

But as an original Korean drama fan, I have known him longer than that. His dramas, Dream High, Moon Embracing The Sun, My Love from The Star and The Producers have greatly showcased his acting skills and impressively good looks throughout the years even before the current Netflix obsession It’s Okay Not To Be Okay.

For all ladies and gents out there, let me introduce to you, the highest paid Korean male actor to date. Here are some facts that you didn’t know about Kim Soo Hyun.

1.  He has a lot of accomplishments for his pretty young age. He won Best Actor for his role in Moon Embracing The Sun. He Also won the Grand Prize (Daesang at the Korean Drama Awards) for 2 consecutive years for his work in My Love from the Star and The Producers.

2.  His popularity from doing the dramas translates into numerous commercial endorsements. He is among the most highly sought after endorsers in Korea. He is the brand ambassador for various products from electronics to restaurants.

3. During his time in the military, he was stationed in the DMZ or demilitarized zone between the two Koreas. His exemplary performance catapulted him to an early promotion to Sergeant.

4. Prior to acting, he was extremely shy. His mother suggested that he take acting lessons to overcome his introvert characteristics. Through this phase in his life, he realized he wanted to become an actor.

5.  He was a JYP trainee, in the sense that he had to prepare for three months for his role in the musical teen drama Dream High. Being casted along with Kpop idols, he was the only idol there, so he had to train in singing and dancing.

6. Apart from acting, Kim Soo Hyun is also passionate in bowling. Passionate enough to make him almost a professional bowler. He managed to reach the second round during a professional bowling tryout in 2016.

7. During his earlier career as an actor, he was supposed to be part of the classic Korean drama Boys Over Flowers. There was an interpretation discrepancy between him and the production cast, hence, he was not seen in the drama.

8. He is close friends with singing sensation IU. And he even appeared in her music video Ending Scene in 2017. And again as a cameo role in IU’s drama Hotel de Luna.

9.  He was included in the Forbes “30 under 30 Asia 2016 list”. These includes 30 other influential people in Asia who the magazine deemed to have made exceptional contributions in their crafts.

10.  In his hit drama My Love From The Star, he released two singles for the drama’s OST. These singles are “In Front of Your House” and “Promise”. This solidifies that he is not just an excellent actor, he is also an equally good singer.

His current drama, It’s Okay Not To Be Okay, is his first drama in five years. He plays Moon Kang Tae, an orphaned caretaker employed in a psychiatric ward who does not believe in love yet takes care of his autistic older brother.

Kim Soo Hyun is 32 at the moment yet his accolades and recognitions would make you think that he has been in the industry for decades. As an avid fan, I am personally proud to see how far he’d gone alone and excited to see his progress and milestones as an actor.

https://www.pinoyparazzi.com/things-you-didnt-know-about-kim-soo-hyun-of-its-okay-to-not-be-okay/

IMG_5565.jpg?type=w800

IMG_5633.jpg?type=w800

• Like 5
  • Love 12

4 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

oh those are.............. my uncontrolled surge of emotions.... when i just bang the keys on my keyboard because I ship them hard when i know i shouldn't KJFSD:LKFJSDK:LFJKS:DFJLSDF

2 hours ago, potatohacker said:

omg hello they are not acronyms haha it’s like a way of typing called keyboard smash where you type like this ‘!gdjsshjsiaj’ usually when u have no words or you cant explain what you feel. it’s used on stan twitter!

ah yes i seem to be doing this often lately KLJFSD:LKFJS:LDJS:LDF

• LOL 13

The dance

Remind me of Soo Hyun in his 'Dream High' era

IMG_6598.GIF?type=w800

IMG_6651.GIF?type=w800

• Like 8
  • Love 11

New stills from its okay not be okay episode 6 airing tonight can not wait. Seriously with out no doubt the best looking on screen couple I ever watched made match in heaven. :wub:
seo-ye-ji-kim-soo-hyun1.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 15

can we talk abt how he sounded so sincere here for a second it broke my heart :(

Spoiler

cUdTHbh.jpg

also this scene amuses me to death hahah (among other scenes! lots of hilarious bits this episode)

Spoiler

DbTCYaU.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 5

New pic

611811110014767324_1_20200705154504259.jpg?type=w540

Found this from Twitter
KNETZ getting annoyed of us international fans accusing them of not watching It's Okay To Not Be Okay. They're even explaining to us the ratings

• Like 4
  • Shocked 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 9

Tbh, this is my personal view; ratings are only numbers; those who bothered by that numbers, they didn’t enjoy the drama, the storyline of it. Forget about ratings, it is just numbers. Focus on what the drama cater us with. I never care about ratings when watching a drama, never ever barking about the up and down of the rating. That is not solely the way of showing supports and appreciation for the drama. 

Let’s not have an ugly dog and cat fight here. We shall enjoy the drama, digest the messages beyond the drama. Peace.

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Rickroll'D 3

16 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

IKR 

But twice he was called "Joker," in episode 5 now he is "Chucky". I can't with those people. 

I adore their eyes by the way. Her eyes always seem very, very dark; and with that sparkling shade and the mascara, they look huge, and always curious and provocative. His eyes go very dark when he delivers an intense emotion (whether he is angry or sexually frustrated... the motel *cough* or soft and lighter when he is calm and sympathetic (with Sang-Tae or with patients). 

Jesus, those two. Perfect actors, perfect human beings.

I swear they are the actors with the most prettiest smile! (hehehe maybe im a little biased here coz i suppor them soo much hehhehe) but really they looked so gorgeous when they smile and that's when I thought to myself that they are so compatible with each other! A soulmates indeed! I love how KSH eyes changes when he expresses emotions and it looks like his eyes are talking :scream: and our girl's eyes looks so mysterious and sexy but when she smile oh myy!! They are indeed perfect for together and that's why I am here ahahahaha 

• Like 2
  • Love 9