They really look like the version of each other :loolz:

• Like 8
  • Shocked 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

7 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

NEW TVN INTERVIEW VIDEO: https://tv.naver.com/v/14606656

no full english subs yet,

HI CHINGGUS I JUST FOUND THE ENG SUB! it's in instagram though, and i cant embed ig links here, but you guys should search the user "forurfeels" and watch it too, it's actually a very insightful interview from the four main leads!

7 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

also tried to translate the caption of this tweet via google translate, and it said "From episode 5, Kang Tae is ruined and starts to play." :o

^and to clarify this part, what KSH actually said in the eng subbed version was pretty close to the google translation! here are some screenshots of the exciting things we can expect this weekend ~

6WIITRg.pnggGv0oyw.pngCMrTYPi.png

• Like 6
  • Shocked 13
  • LOL 3

The support of fan group 'REALsooLove’ for Kim Soo Hyun's new drama 'It's Okay To Not Be Okay

006RWeCxgy1ggdsoj7qcuj30yi16i7wh.jpg

006RWeCxgy1ggdsol4ycqj30yi16r1kx.jpg

006RWeCxgy1ggdsoppcbfj30yi16ehan.jpg

006RWeCxgy1ggdsow9wjkj30yi0px7tz.jpg

006RWeCxgy1ggdspiohj6j30yi0y97wh.jpg

More pics

Spoiler

006RWeCxgy1ggdsp031q1j30yi0w87wh.jpg

006RWeCxgy1ggdspoat2sj30yi0plkcs.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2

2020.07.03   “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay Kim Soo Hyun” is trending NO 7 on Naver Entertainments-Sports Section

106608679_1316286388703407_4847065672034

106595485_1316286358703410_6004934757453

• Like 5
  • Love 10

Call me delulu, but how can you not ship them IRL? They're look so good together! Their chemistry is too powerful to ignore. Huhuhu

• Like 2
  • Love 15

YAAAAA WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!!!!

I PROMISED MYSELF NOT TO SHIP THEM IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE IT WILL HURT BUT NO! WHEN I GOT HERE, YOU'RE ALL SUPPORTIVE AND DFJSDLKFJSDL:KJSL:VKJS:LD

You know what?

I'll just ship them. And then five years later, let's revive this thread when they finally confirm that they're together JFDS:KLFSDFJSLFVNKV NSLKFWENBSLFKCE>

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 3
  • Wiggle 1

36 minutes ago, midflight said:

YAAAAA WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!!!!

I PROMISED MYSELF NOT TO SHIP THEM IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE IT WILL HURT BUT NO! WHEN I GOT HERE, YOU'RE ALL SUPPORTIVE AND DFJSDLKFJSDL:KJSL:VKJS:LD

You know what?

I'll just ship them. And then five years later, let's revive this thread when they finally confirm that they're together JFDS:KLFSDFJSLFVNKV NSLKFWENBSLFKCE>

LMAOOO THIS IS ME IN EVERY SHIP I HAVE HAD DJDJKSKS i have 2 other main ships in this forum the other one is as dry as sahara desert now  dhjsjsit’s been 4 yrs while the other is doing good and chill af it’s been 2 yrs haha shipper problems let’s just enjoy them for now lmao

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

They are a cover of a Japanese Magazine

More exciting scene coming tonight

105959701_1316751905323522_5719690664643

• Like 4
  • Love 12

I watched this couple's interview video on youtube, I am not sure anyone noticed that during the session of the "brain structure writing game", KSH wrote in the brain structure picture in the following manner :

1. My brother

2. Go MY

3. My hospital

4. My friend

5. My future bride (when he talked about this, his eyes naturally look at Seo YJ, nothing can hide, isn't it? :w00t: )

6. My director

I find it so funny for KSH, anyone spotted that? :D:lol:

• Like 4
  • Shocked 7
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

I watched this couple's interview video on youtube, I am not sure anyone noticed that during the session of the "brain structure writing game", KSH wrote in the brain structure picture in the following manner :

1. My brother

2. Go MY

3. My hospital

4. My friend

5. My future bride (when he talked about this, his eyes naturally look at Seo YJ, nothing can hide, isn't it? :w00t: )

6. My director

I find it so funny for KSH, anyone spotted that? :D:lol:

I thought I was the only one Who noticed that. Lol.. 

• Shocked 8
  • LOL 4

13 hours ago, Sofiaaaa11 said:

Call me delulu, but how can you not ship them IRL? They're look so good together! Their chemistry is too powerful to ignore. Huhuhu

Call me delulu but I bet they'll be dating years from now and I am not jinxing it

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Rickroll'D 6

16 hours ago, potatohacker said:

is this the first time SYJ is being flirty with her leading man? jdjdjdks well who wouldn’t when it’s KSH 

hahahahahhahahahahahha I agree but I also think that YeJi might have liked him or they like each other whateverr 

15 hours ago, Sofiaaaa11 said:

look at them they look like they're lovers. And KSH trying to explain something to SYJ hahahaha

If they'll ended up dating I think KSH will be the one to explain always HAHAHAHHA 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, lebeaucouple said:

5. My future bride (when he talked about this, his eyes naturally look at Seo YJ, nothing can hide, isn't it? 

OMG OMG someone finally said it! I thought I was just mistaken for a moment and then there you have it! I would really be the happiest person alive if they'll end up together and then have babies HAHAHA I mean I am not trying to make it really faster and well...

11 hours ago, midflight said:

This thread will be on fire when it happens hahahaha

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

42 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Filming

OH NO ANOTHER CONFRONTATION WHEN WILL THIS STOOOOOOP?! huhuhuhuhuhu

Seriously we really should lock KT in the cursed castle he always leave MY hanging huhuhuhu

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Kang Tae and Moon Young 

This photo is giving me the potato star vibe! :joy::star:

106068519_1316366375362075_4420520580512

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

1 hour ago, lebeaucouple said:

1. My brother

2. Go MY

3. My hospital

4. My friend

5. My future bride (when he talked about this, his eyes naturally look at Seo YJ, nothing can hide, isn't it? 

6. My director

I find it so funny for KSH, anyone spotted that? 

Future bride it is! What Soo Hyun wants Soo Hyun gets!

We really should push our girl to the move and then the rest is history! I really woudnlt mind if they'll end up getting married this year lmao how fast but I think they really should end up together! THEY ARE MEANT TO BEEE and I would really be crying really hard if this ship will be dry as my face lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

14 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

They really look like the version of each other 

awww soulmates tend to look alike! :shaq:

When I first saw this two I really thought they are relatives LOL! But my shipping instincts making me drew more to them and voila they are lovers...soon 

I love how they are the mirror of each other it looks like SYJ is the girl version of KSH HAHAHHAHA

• Love 5