Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lyrically aesthetic

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

I have never been this struck with any other kdrama couple the way our dandelion couple has given! They are absolutely swooon worthy and I am not regretting that I pooured all of my time shipping the two of them! They are absolutely the best and I really hope they'll grow closer with each other as the day goes by!! 

• Like 4
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

look at the director being the captain of our ship and giving these two time to interact and share inputs on their scenes :tears: AND THIS CLIP OF KSH REMEMBERING THE SMALLEST DETAILS!!!!! AND DIRECTING SYJ ON HOW SHE SHOULD TOUCH HIS HAIR SSJHDGAJDGA turns out they are both leaders in the relationship after all, just in different ways...

hahahahahahhahahahaha we should trust this captain!!! :Fist1:

• LOL 6

2 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

just saw the english-subbed EP4 BTS now too!! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEmhvNmOIp0)

look at the director being the captain of our ship and giving these two time to interact and share inputs on their scenes :tears: AND THIS CLIP OF KSH REMEMBERING THE SMALLEST DETAILS!!!!! AND DIRECTING SYJ ON HOW SHE SHOULD TOUCH HIS HAIR SSJHDGAJDGA turns out they are both leaders in the relationship after all, just in different ways...

I LOVE this kind of bts when you see actors and actresses working on their characters, paying attention to every small detail + to each other, leading the scenes, it shows that they understand the role they play and that they are really good professional actors. 

When I see the main ship of a drama getting along so well it puts me at ease and I can enjoy even more each episode.

They deserve all the awards they can get. u.u And I'm not only talking about YJ and SH but also the drama itself and the PD/writer. <3

• Like 5
  • Love 13

5 hours ago, parknaeun said:

OOOOOOOOOH

WWWSK has such a great kissing scenes and I am living for it :twerk2: 

RIGHHHT? Those kissing scenes looked so natural!! 

KSH & SYJ, maybe you can top that? :D

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • Love 13

3 hours ago, potatohacker said:

I really want them to have some steamy kissing scenes:heart1:

• Like 2
  • Love 13

New preview stills.

Eb9W2WnX0AAqUDC?format=jpg&name=900x900

Eb9W2W6XYAcYCBx?format=jpg&name=900x900

Eb9W1SgXQAANFzy?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 6
  • Sad 14

im living for saturday-sunday urghhhh, we are right??! Struggling for weekend to come for more of these two pies:Fist1:

New stills we will experience more emotional scenes i guess pls uri dramagod-irector pay all of those sadness to our babies with best passionate kisseu!!! Puhleassseee!!!:crymeme:

• Like 2
  • Love 13

Hello everyone! Hmm I see some people point out the lack of content from the bts clips? I forgot how it works but maybe they are saving it for a DVD? I remember from WWWSK, the fans were able to reach the required number of orders for the dvd so they got it. I’m wondering if we would be able to have this too....

• Like 2
  • Awesome 12

tvN twitter update: Moon Young's fabulously grand OOTDs. :hooray2:

Eb93MdlUEAE1mKV?format=jpg&name=large

Eb93MdeU0AEWnm5?format=jpg&name=large

Eb93MhVUMAAhzhm?format=jpg&name=large

Eb93MhWUYAAnUAa?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, potatohacker said:

Hello everyone! Hmm I see some people point out the lack of content from the bts clips? I forgot how it works but maybe they are saving it for a DVD? I remember from WWWSK, the fans were able to get the required number of orders for the dvd so they got it. I’m wondering if we would be able to have this too....

I wouldnt mind purchasing one and I would want to have a DVD of all the BTS sceneeees :sparklyeyes: but seriously, TvN should be more generous in giving us BTS because not everyone had the chance to bought one hummpt

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

13 hours ago, LLYKE said:

I LOVE this kind of bts when you see actors and actresses working on their characters, paying attention to every small detail + to each other, leading the scenes, it shows that they understand the role they play and that they are really good professional actors. 

When I see the main ship of a drama getting along so well it puts me at ease and I can enjoy even more each episode.

They deserve all the awards they can get. u.u And I'm not only talking about YJ and SH but also the drama itself and the PD/writer. <3

All the characters deserve the recognition of the world! This series wouldnt be a bomd without them and this series wouldnt be fire without our main couple :wub: I really love how versatile our OTP could be and I would pray really hard for them to be closer together 

• Like 4
  • Love 8

3 hours ago, Chellsee said:

New preview stills.

Reveal hidden contents

Oh no! Our goddess MY is getting dump again!! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, bairama said:

im living for saturday-sunday urghhhh, we are right??! Struggling for weekend to come for more of these two pies

New stills we will experience more emotional scenes i guess pls uri dramagod-irector pay all of those sadness to our babies with best passionate kisseu!!! Puhleassseee!!!

Yehey! Saturday is tomorrow!! I really want to see more of them together not the pushing away one like you know wholesome stuffs because our girl is getting dump so much and it is not joyful anymore huehue

• Sad 3
  • Love 4

More of MY's grand OOTDs. :blush:

Eb93NZKUEAMNkRr?format=jpg&name=large

Eb93NZLUYAAKAIf?format=jpg&name=large

Eb93NbSUwAEfVD8?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Eb93NbmU4AAOSAr?format=jpg%26name=large&

• Like 2
  • Awesome 12

:dorakiss:

e6ab586c4859c41615ae195d2660d1092b715293.gifv
1b8645fb53d597db3fe9b5fa28c9911e300e925d.gifv
Spoiler

26f8c3977b54cd747d7c9ff10efc9e40d4e6c971.gifv

e58ab9687c3e684a9d817e33643a44eb0e1b79a9.gifv
Spoiler

3c21c25bab483742181401e14a5408af34b27e38.gifv

sseureki:

this will calm you down. what is this? the butterfly hug method.

• Love 20

10 hours ago, potatohacker said:

3 hours ago, bairama said:

i guess pls uri dramagod-irector pay all of those sadness to our babies with best passionate kisseu!!! Puhleassseee!!!

7 hours ago, Itsmylifeboss said:

I really want them to have some steamy kissing scenes:heart1:

after all that MY has been too, she deserves a hot steamy and passionate kiss!!! or a make out scene hehehe

• LOL 12

25 minutes ago, JMarei said:

sseureki:

this will calm you down. what is this? the butterfly hug method.

awwwww I have been doing butterfly hug method everytime I see our couple on screen! I need to calm down or I'll be shouting all the time 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9