Find results in...
TiNaDo

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

32 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

I will be the happiest if this happen.. :loveu:

:joy::joy::joy: The world will be praising this titan

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I've reached the point where I don't know which couple I ship: Kang-tae/Moon-young or Soo-hyun/Ye-ji?

I'm a sucker for watching the BTS of dramas, and so far, I haven't seen a couple interact with each other with the same sizzling chemistry that these two have. Their interviews and interaction off-screen pretty much scream couple vibes to me JFDSKFDSF 

SEND HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, kenchickenchi said:

HAHAHAH he likes the chase (secretly), but shes loving the chasing. ugh these two

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA :joy::joy: she kinda livin chasing him

WELCOME TO THE THREAD @roxnilla7 :Twerkdatbutt:

Just now, midflight said:

I've reached the point where I don't know which couple I ship: Kang-tae/Moon-young or Soo-hyun/Ye-ji?

I'm a sucker for watching the BTS of dramas, and so far, I haven't seen a couple interact with each other with the same sizzling chemistry that these two has. Their interviews and interaction off-screen pretty much scream couple vibes to me JFDSKFDSF 

:joy::joy:  WAIT I THOUGHT NO ONE'S ASKING FOR HELP YET \??? HAHAHAH

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

TITAN SEOJI = HAPPY MEEE :joy: 

I WILL LOVE HER BIG OR SMALL HAHAHAHAHHA 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

KSH WILL LOOOVE TO SEE A TITAN SEO YE JI :joy:

welcome to the thread @roxnilla7

4 minutes ago, midflight said:

I'm a sucker for watching the BTS of dramas, and so far, I haven't seen a couple interact with each other with the same sizzling chemistry that these two has. Their interviews and interaction off-screen pretty much scream couple vibes to me JFDSKFDSF 

THEY ARE GIVING ME HEARTACHE TOO BECAUSE I WOULLLD TO SEE THEM EVERYDAAAAAAAAY

AHHHHHHHHHHH 

7 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

HAHAHAH he likes the chase (secretly), but shes loving the chasing. ugh these two

HAHHAHAHAHHA he kinda pushing her away but is drawn to her always HAHAHA

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

9 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

Well if they'll end up together, they will be indeed a power couple! The elegance, visuals, charms, and beauty! Complete package. :Fist1:

since this is a shipping forum we are free to let out all our delusions lol killjoys are not allowed. 

ANW i hope they pull a won bin x lee na young lmao lee na young joined won bin’s agency then dated a year after she joined? and eventually got married after two years of dating like wow kdkshdjejs IM- KSH & SYJ are just too powerful together my imagination is wildin

As a fan of KSH thru the years, it’s my first time to actually invest in his ship lol most of his leading ladies are older than him and some are married already well except for suzy & iu which i also shipped w him before but didnt rly invest....his ship w SYJ is my fav now UGH they look magical together

• Like 2
  • Love 15

11 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

They are both GORGEOUS plus both has a playful personality.

Oh God, please make OTP fall in love in real life 

I totally agree with you!

They are both amazing individual. :love:

• Love 7

18 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

since this is a shipping forum we are free to let out all our delusions lol killjoys are not allowed. 

ANW i hope they pull a won bin x lee na young lmao lee na young joined won bin’s agency then dated a year after she joined? and eventually got married after two years of dating like wow kdkshdjejs IM- KSH & SYJ are just too powerful together my imagination is wildin

As a fan of KSH thru the years, it’s my first time to actually invest in his ship lol most of his leading ladies are older than him and some are married already well except for suzy & iu which i also shipped w him before but didnt rly invest....his ship w SYJ is my fav now UGH they look magical together

my favorite leading lady of KSH is SYJ :heart: him with her is really different and we all cant deny that and the fact that they are in the same agency makes our ship swim into the POSSIBLE :Fist1: I will be the happiest of they will end up together... THE FEEELS 

32 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

I will be the happiest if this happen.. :loveu:

I WONT BE SCARED OF THAT TITAAAAAAAN

welcome to the thread @roxnilla7

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

6 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

this is drivin my spirits wild :Fist1:I would like this to happeeeeeeeeeen

13 minutes ago, midflight said:

I guess we'll be asking for heeeeelp :joy:

5 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

I totally agree with you!

They are both amazing individual. :love:

they are my OTP  :cries: and they are both amazing not just they visuals but their personalities are really compatible with each otheeer

• LOL 6

20 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

love and chase relationships are really funny and endearing:joy:

12 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN :Megathanks:

welcome to the thread @roxnilla7 :approves:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I want to seeee titan seoji tooo @Chellsee

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

his ship w SYJ is my fav now UGH they look magical together

:Megathanks: they are destined ehhh!! 

• LOL 4

11 minutes ago, seojiseoji said:

I guess we'll be asking for heeeeelp :joy:

20 minutes ago, soohyunhandsome said:

THEY ARE GIVING ME HEARTACHE TOO BECAUSE I WOULLLD TO SEE THEM EVERYDAAAAAAAAY

AHHHHHHHHHHH 

27 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

:joy::joy:  WAIT I THOUGHT NO ONE'S ASKING FOR HELP YET \??? HAHAHAH

I think we'd need immediate first-aid once the drama is over :(( The worst part about shipping them is how we'll have to deal with the aftermath!! If they don't end up together as a couple.................. our hearts :<  

They've set the visuals and chemistry standards so high. I could only imagine how difficult it would be to see them paired with another lead actor/actress for another drama! FKSDJF:SLKDF

• Like 1
  • Sad 10

22 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

:approves: :approves: :approves: 

i will be happy if that happens too @Chellsee hhahahahhah

Just now, midflight said:

They've set the visuals and chemistry standards so high. I could only imagine how difficult it would be to see them paired with another lead actor/actress for another drama! FKSDJF:SLKDF

I am not ready for this :cries:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, midflight said:

I think we'd need immediate first-aid once the drama is over :(( The worst part about shipping them is how we'll have to deal with the aftermath!! If they don't end up together as a couple.................. our hearts :<

This is why I have to think wisely when entering a ship, I am drawn to the OTP so much that I will be really devastated  when this ends and I am not ready for that :cries:

• Like 3
  • Love 6

13 minutes ago, parknaeun said:

I wonder when will they kiss :naughty:

.....what if we get a bed scene? :wub:

@parknaeun @softestfairy I will submerge myself to this for now, while waiting for the kiss and bed scenes.

Remember that this drama is NC16.  :happyshakes:

Spoiler

Ea9rlEWWsAQM_1P?format=jpg&name=large

• LOL 12

9 minutes ago, adorablehome said:

This is why I have to think wisely when entering a ship, I am drawn to the OTP so much that I will be really devastated  when this ends and I am not ready for that :cries:

I mean KFJDSFJDSF I fell for Hyunbin and Son Ye-jin's chemistry because they were really good actors, but since their interactions off-cam were as sizzling as SYJ and KSH, it was easy to move on. 

But this time? 

I'm dead. 

• LOL 10

16 minutes ago, adorablehome said:

this is the hard thing when shipping korean actors lol i h8 how people in their entertainment industry ‘dating’ is considered a scandal like they are humans they have emotions let them date freely smh compared in our country where the pairings freely date sigh i dont understand kfans. well as a fan of kdrama for years i think i was so used to shipping but im really picky sksks it takes me years to move on lmao let’s just enjoy the moment for now!! if it’s meant to be it will beeeee hehe 

• Love 11