Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lyrically aesthetic

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

:Twerkdatbutt: just keep on holding guys, we gonna get moooore goodies for saturday is only two days left! :Twerkdatbutt: wanna see mur gifs, photos, bts, and videos... hehehehhe :Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

HELLO EVERYONE i made this acct just to post here im going crazy over these two and i cant wait til the weekend ive just been rewatching and over-analyzing clips of them :crybaby:

WHICH BROUGHT ME TO THIS––IS IT JUST ME OR IS MY WEARING KT'S CLOTHES IN THE SCENE AT 0:08?!?? 

(((again: im going crazy)))

• Like 4
  • LOL 14

11 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

HELLO EVERYONE i made this acct just to post here im going crazy over these two and i cant wait til the weekend ive just been rewatching and over-analyzing clips of them :crybaby:

WHICH BROUGHT ME TO THIS––IS IT JUST ME OR IS MY WEARING KT'S CLOTHES IN THE SCENE AT 0:08?!?? 

(((again: im going crazy)))

OMG right thanks for pointing this out! moon young wearing casual clothes,,, i also think that was kang tae’s !!! 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

It's Okay To Not Be Okay Streaming Popularity and Rankings Updates
June 24, 2020.

The Swoon Youtube

Teaser 2 got 1.5 M views and Trailer 2 more than 1 M views

The Moon Brothers using Builford Jeepney Crossbody bag color brush brown

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4

I'm really sad that the ratings for the second episode dropped. It makes me curious about the South Korean viewers (or non-viewers) of this show. Is it received well by the KNetz? I'm pretty sure the international fanbase of the drama (and the couple) is increasing. Is the drama well-loved by South Korea? And is the couple receiving a lot of support? :)

I'm sorry. I'm just really curious. I really hope both actors (and all the other members of the cast) get a lot of love. This kind of drama is a game-changer. The plot, the visuals, the OST... I don't want it to be a flop. 

• Sad 13

24 minutes ago, midflight said:

I'm really sad that the ratings for the second episode dropped. It makes me curious about the South Korean viewers (or non-viewers) of this show. Is it received well by the KNetz? I'm pretty sure the international fanbase of the drama (and the couple) is increasing. Is the drama well-loved by South Korea? And is the couple receiving a lot of support? :)

I'm sorry. I'm just really curious. I really hope both actors (and all the other members of the cast) get a lot of love. This kind of drama is a game-changer. The plot, the visuals, the OST... I don't want it to be a flop. 

Not sure why it dropped but I’ve seen alot of positive comments from knetz? i dont understand....

• Sad 13

I'm not too concerned with the ratings drop. I've seen a lot of positive comments from knetz as well and I feel like the popularity has increased from last week so we'll see this weekend. Word of mouth alone should make the ratings go up again

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

i think one reason is that some audience prefer to watch it on Netflix.

Like it is fine with them if they wasn't able to catch the episodes on their cable, since they can watch it later on on Netflix.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 5

Kinda sad for the ratings too but I am hopefully wishing that it will increase as the series airs and also I have faith in this drama and it would be really sad if the ratings will keep on decreasing :( 

4 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

It looooks like it!!! :piggydance: who is she catfighting thoooo??

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

:cheers: awwwwe don't be sad guys, this drama will take everyone like a storm! :cheers:

• Like 3
  • Love 6

I kinda felt ironic with knetizens bruh, they looove the drama but they don't watch it or maybe they only watch it on netflix or other streaming sites.

So much to that, we should remember that dandelion couple will take over all kdrama couples!! :dorakiss:

• Like 3
  • Love 5

12 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

:naughty: here is mister dandelion's wandering eyes to brighten up your souls :naughty:

33d0f8242ad3af3f05494945d0a3282660fb670e

Why do I feel like this is Kim Soo-hyun, not Moon Kang-Tae? HAHAHAHA 

• Naughty 8
  • LOL 7

45 minutes ago, seojiseoji said:

Kinda sad for the ratings too but I am hopefully wishing that it will increase as the series airs and also I have faith in this drama and it would be really sad if the ratings will keep on decreasing :( 

It looooks like it!!! :piggydance: who is she catfighting thoooo??

from the looks of it, it is Ju Ri.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 5

5 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

from the looks of it, it is Ju Ri.

ju ri might deserved it :joy: no one should make MY angryy!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

All about this show is perfect. I don't think this series will be a flop. :glasses:

One good thing is that comments/feedback from Knetz are good considering we are just on the first 2 episode.

Lets claim it guys, this will be the drama of the year :piggie:

• Like 3
  • Love 8

33 minutes ago, midflight said:

Why do I feel like this is Kim Soo-hyun, not Moon Kang-Tae? HAHAHAHA 

THAT'S KIM SOO HYUN :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

Lets claim it guys, this will be the drama of the year 

yeheeeeeey :piggydance: let us all claim it totally!! even syj and ksh and the rest are killing it! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, yejisoohyun said:

ju ri might deserved it :joy: no one should make MY angryy!! 

Yassss!! You go MY! HAAHHA :joy:

I am so excited for the weekend! Cant wait for the upcoming episodes...

• LOL 6