Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU CAN'T!!! There's gonna be so many more content from them hahaha   I hope we get HD stills of these shots!!            

mommy and daddy are flirting.     Daddy holding mommy's purse/bag. 

I'm dead. Save me

4 hours ago, denira2104 said:

Thank you ladies for the updates:wub:

 

Hahahha very true. They can't win either way. No interaction ha we know what the Heck you guys are doing with interaction we also know what you guys are doing so hahahaha.

 

I am proud of KSH though. He wants the spotlight to be on her and her work and talent rather than them as an item in any sort of way. So I understand.

 

Had they arrived together and walked the red carpet together articles would have spent time scrutinise every nuance of their interactions and really not what awards she bagged.

 

The fact that LJG can say that out loud that he is jealous of KSH haha means there is totally nothing between them he truly is the best bbf and third wheel.

 

I kinda of think its known that there is something going on between them in the industry that is why LGJ made it very clear why he accompanied her so that later when the two of them make the huge announcements people don't go like but there was LGJ :lol:

 

Steamy couple chemistry with only a one second look and social distancing Their power!

 

Credit

 

Also Mr Ryu is always been there for Yeaji. Considering he is not just a manager for SH, he is a very close friend of him. So to see him always by Yeaji's side
What’s the conclusion then? They don’t need to announce nor confirm
KSH is shouting, declaring who is his woman. Am sure it’s an open secret in SK industry. Am sure even Dispatch is just waiting for the right time waiting for the cue. Since KSH is a respected actor, they also respect him.

  Hide contents

 

【2020 APAN News】

According to the actors's popularity award result,Kim Soo-hyun was selected as a man popularity award , and Seo Yea-ji , who was in together with Kim Soo-hyun in the drama "It's Okay to not be Okay'' was selected for a woman popularity award .  

 

No announcement for the date yet.

 

Now they’re bulldozing their way to all Award giving bodies.

And we can all see KSH genuine happiness seeing his woman getting all the recognition.

That’s why Yeaji subtlety thanked him under his pseudo name - Moon Gang Te:rolleyes:

Yeh so true. A bit suspicious of them having the same manager. Considering both can have seperate managers. Is this normal sharing same managers? However we see mr ryu with yea ji more than with so hyun.. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
Link to post
Share on other sites

The next witness after Lee Jun Ki who saw Kim Soo Hyun&Seo Yea Ji standing side by side in backstage AAA 2020 now Stray Kids members who also attended  the event also saw them together,they were being startstruck seeing their visual in close they said they also fan of the drama:wub:

 

The tea is spilled;)

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CINZZmtp_7_/?igshid=xv9564ggkr83

 

The way Bangchan stunned at their gorgeous visual :

 

"Both of them (kim soo Hyun and  seo yea ji) so gorgeous last night"

 

How does it feel to see kim soohyun (and seo yeaji) up close tho. I can never relate

 

Another confirmation that soohyun is always by Yeaji’s side and if he’s not he sends manager Ryu

  • Like 5
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, firebabe said:

@denira2104 see? I knew it! Nothing beats the people close to them or  who also knew them and are also HyunJi shippers. LOL!

On the list: 

PDnim 

Q. If you were to compliment the two's chemistry? 

Park Shinwoo: "The best couple who know how to match each other's step."

 

Jungse oppa (He said at Baeksang KSH & SYJ having their own dressing rooms but then they were together in the same waiting room)


Saeron (sent a foodtruck with KSH & SYJ banner to IOTNBO set, they both took a pic in front of Saeron's foodtruck but never posting it on GM account )

 

Lee joongi

"She was standing together with Kim Soohyun and i was watching enviously"


stray kids members

 

OMG HYUNJI ENDGAME :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, denira2104 said:

On the list: 

PDnim 

Q. If you were to compliment the two's chemistry? 

Park Shinwoo: "The best couple who know how to match each other's step."

 

Jungse oppa (He said at Baeksang KSH & SYJ having their own dressing rooms but then they were together in the same waiting room)


Saeron (sent a foodtruck with KSH & SYJ banner to IOTNBO set)


Lee joongi


stray kids members

 

OMG HYUNJI ENDGAME :lol:

 

Hahaha thanks so much @denira2104 for compiling all the receipts :D

 

Hi @Mojo! Somebody mentioned before that Mr. Ryu is now like the overall head of managing artists at GM. I think he was also spotted with Saeron before when she had a shoot (please correct me on this). But so far we see him with SH and YJ a lot -- I still think this is a bit unusual since both are big named stars and are most likely busy with their own activities. From what I know they usually have dedicated managers to accompany them at events. I would even go as far as think that our HyunJi couple purposely don't have conflicting schedules so that Mr. Ryu can accompany them (except for the AAAs and maybe other upcoming awards where they will be attending together).^_^ Not to mention he is a close friend of SH too;)

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello HyunJi's, finally back on this forum after 2mons.

 

As for AAA, I've read everywhere even on twitter and here about HyunJi's interaction on the awarding. I think they are just following the protocol given to them (that was the setup: 1st(artist) will  enter first/talk first/leave first etc). I mean its easier to follow that than getting hates from not follwing the protocol. 

 

I loveee HyunJi sooo much and to be honest, i also expect a lot of interaction from them on AAA. But then as a long time KSH stan, i think that's how KSH behave when there's a camera. He is very careful with his action (unlike LJG for example) specially when having interaction with girls. Try watching some of his interactions with IU, i mean who would have thought they are bestfriends in real life. While watching the producers press conference, they even barely look and talk with each other. The man really knows how to separate his showbiz life to his real life.

 

To sum up, i think lets just be happy that they are on the same roof (ehem GM), and we are 100% sure that they meet and hangout even after the drama ends. And we all hope and pray that they can develop their friendship into something more. Or who knows maybe they are dating now thats why they are taking their time on selecting their next project.

 

 

 

P.S after all that ive said, im still hoping to get more HyunJi interaction in the coming APAN awards hihi ^_^

 

  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, denira2104 said:

Lee joongi

"She was standing together with Kim Soohyun and i was watching enviously"

My question is LGJ worked with SYJ before and the two of them seemed to have fun in the bts and he even kissed her on screen and maybe has known her for longer than KSY yet he is jealous of them just standing there together :D:sweatingbullets:. Something is fishy.. Hahahha

  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Private10 said:

My question is LGJ worked with SYJ before and the two of them seemed to have fun in the bts and he even kissed her on screen and maybe has known her for longer than KSY yet he is jealous of them just standing there together :D:sweatingbullets:. Something is fishy.. Hahahha

You know Hyunji have the couple vibes

:issohappy:

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Private10 said:

My question is LGJ worked with SYJ before and the two of them seemed to have fun in the bts and he even kissed her on screen and maybe has known her for longer than KSY yet he is jealous of them just standing there together :D:sweatingbullets:. Something is fishy.. Hahahha

I stand corrected KSY knows SYJ for longer hehehe they did the pudding ad. My bad.

  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

When Yeiji gave her speech she won the best actress award.  She dedicated the award to him as you can tell how much she appreciates and admires him.  And how close they are in order to dedicate her first major award to him.  I think that is very sweet. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Cinder9966 said:

When Yeiji gave her speech she won the best actress award.  She dedicated the award to him as you can tell how much she appreciates and admires him.  And how close they are in order to dedicate her first major award to him.  I think that is very sweet. 

I honestly thought she would pull something like that at the Baeksang then she would say I thank Gang te oppa and Sang te oppa like how she said in the swoon interview hehehe but she had to dedicate the honor to Moon Gang Tae - ish. Lol and it doesn't help that she is honest that makes it even more suspicious.. I remember JJH also thanked him at the Baeksang for my love from another star. She used Soo Hyun-ah though hehhe

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Private10 said:

I honestly thought she would pull something like that at the Baeksang then she would say I thank Gang te oppa and Sang te oppa like how she said in the swoon interview hehehe but she had to dedicate the honor to Moon Gang Tae - ish. Lol and it doesn't help that she is honest that makes it even more suspicious.. I remember JJH also thanked him at the Baeksang for my love from another star. She used Soo Hyun-ah though hehhe

But JJH only thanks him, not dedicated the award to him..lol

I think she probably intent to call him MGT, if she said KSH then it's so much like a confession with her whole speech...hehe

 

 

 

Regardless, I am just happy shipping quietly and probably don't expect much to see them in one picture.  Just need to be patiently waiting someday in years.

  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cinder9966 said:

But JJH only thanks him, not dedicated the award to him..lol

I think she probably intent to call him MGT, if she said KSH then it's so much like a confession with her whole speech...hehe

 

 

 

Regardless, I am just happy shipping quietly and probably don't expect much to see them in one picture.  Just need to be patiently waiting someday in years.

 

Just to add, SYJ said "uri Moon Gang Tae"...which makes her message seem more for the actor who played the role B)

  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, szne09 said:

 

Just to add, SYJ said "uri Moon Gang Tae"...which makes her message seem more for the actor who played the role B)

@szne09 Can you please explain how "uri" and "ssi" are so unique in this case? I read on twitter as well 

 For a re-new k-drama fan, mainly for IOTNBO and Hyunji, I read the posts in this forum and looked them up on google, but still can't figure out......have lots of question marks in my head:sweat_smile:

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Babybear 

'Uri' literally means 'we'/'our', so SYJ mentioning "uri moon gang tae-ssi" just gives a more personal feel to it and makes you wonder if she is offering her award to the character, MGT, or... to the actor who played MGT. The suffix -ssi is added if you're addressing someone politely. I think they're just making a reference to MY's iconic confession since she called him GT-ssi in that scene. 

 

Sorry if I cannot explain so well as I am no fluent in Korean (though it is my desire to be, haha). 

 

Btw, SH just posted on IG and his hashtags include #문강태 and #MoonGangTae. Okay SH, we know you're Moon Gang Tae B)

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIPXp2Fg0Zg/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIPXj4_guA_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Private10 said:

My question is LGJ worked with SYJ before and the two of them seemed to have fun in the bts and he even kissed her on screen and maybe has known her for longer than KSY yet he is jealous of them just standing there together :D:sweatingbullets:. Something is fishy.. Hahahha

@Private10 "Something is fishy" I know right? Yes referring this to KSH. LOL!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, szne09 said:

@Babybear 

'Uri' literally means 'we'/'our', so SYJ mentioning "uri moon gang tae-ssi" just gives a more personal feel to it and makes you wonder if she is offering her award to the character, MGT, or... to the actor who played MGT. The suffix -ssi is added if you're addressing someone politely. I think they're just making a reference to MY's iconic confession since she called him GT-ssi in that scene. 

 

Sorry if I cannot explain so well as I am no fluent in Korean (though it is my desire to be, haha). 

 

Btw, SH just posted on IG and his hashtags include #문강태 and #MoonGangTae. Okay SH, we know you're Moon Gang Tae B)

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIPXp2Fg0Zg/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIPXj4_guA_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

im getting giddy from thinking about Soohyun's reaction when yeaji honored his character during her award speech. the fact that he easily gets flustered.

Also Look at him putting on that moon gang tae hashtag!! yes yes moon gang tae shii all honor to you!

He is claiming that he is the "uri moon gang tae ssi":rolleyes:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, szne09 said:

@Babybear 

'Uri' literally means 'we'/'our', so SYJ mentioning "uri moon gang tae-ssi" just gives a more personal feel to it and makes you wonder if she is offering her award to the character, MGT, or... to the actor who played MGT. The suffix -ssi is added if you're addressing someone politely. I think they're just making a reference to MY's iconic confession since she called him GT-ssi in that scene. 

 

Sorry if I cannot explain so well as I am no fluent in Korean (though it is my desire to be, haha). 

 

Btw, SH just posted on IG and his hashtags include #문강태 and #MoonGangTae. Okay SH, we know you're Moon Gang Tae B)

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIPXp2Fg0Zg/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIPXj4_guA_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

Thank you so much for clarifications:blush: I guess I have to watch that iconic scene again. SH's pictures seem to give us some hints B)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..