Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

@park2park 

1000% correct that honorific is a BIG BIG must when it comes to k culture when addressing someone older, status, etc. Banmal is rarely ok in korean culture, unless super close, even friends sometimes u have to see if banmal is ok.

@denira2104Therefore I conclude that SYJ is MORE than friends with KSH from the evidence presented. I rest my case. :hahah!:

• LOL 3
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU CAN'T!!! There's gonna be so many more content from them hahaha   I hope we get HD stills of these shots!!            

I'm dead. Save me

mommy and daddy are flirting.     Daddy holding mommy's purse/bag. 

:lol: Also with the emphasis that they put on who debuted first and who is more senior than the other in the industry who is the hallyu star you would think GM would put KSY 'S picture first followed by KSR and then SYJ haha but nooooo. She had to go first lol.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I looked at those picture, I think KSH picture is actually in the middle between the two senior ladies and beside them is the GM logo.  So, I don't think the intent to start from the left to the right. :)

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Cinder9966 said:

I looked at those picture, I think KSH picture is actually in the middle between the two senior ladies and beside them is the GM logo.  So, I don't think the intent to start from the left to the right. :)

Hahaha true. Wishful thinking on my delulu part. :)

• Like 1

When the camera are zooming out, when his hand is grabbing her hand then he use his thumb caressing her hands:rolleyes: you can see her white nails below his hands. Now I am thinking when he touch her hands he likes caressing her hands and he did a lot with her :wub:
cred: rnjojoanna

he just casually take her hand like that...

It had already becomes his habit now

Spoiler

20201019-210239.jpg

20201019-210243.jpg

When she's not looking vs When she's looking;)

IMG-20201019-210805-826.jpg

cr: superyeji

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, denira2104 said:

When the camera are zooming out, when his hand is grabbing her hand then he use his thumb caressing her hands:rolleyes: you can see her white nails below his hands. Now I am thinking when he touch her hands he likes caressing her hands and he did a lot with her :wub:
cred: rnjojoanna

he just casually take her hand like that...

It had already becomes his habit now

Reveal hidden contents

When she's not looking vs When she's looking;)

cr: superyeji

He also caressed her hand in the library scene where KMY asked Kang Tae if she's part of his family.

Missing HyunJi...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=152816746393122&id=104632941211503span widget

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Wiggle 1

@kkwengsoyy Hi! Yes the library scene! He likes to rubbing her hands and it wasn't scripted. I miss them too!:tears:

Well i can really feel that hyunji are in relationship. the way they hide most of hyunji intimate bts is already a hint plus the lack of post-pbio content . I'm just waiting for the announcement either d-word, or m-word  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Kim Soohyun and Seo Yeji is confirmed to attend '2020 AAA'

[NEWS] #SeoYeaJi will attend the 2020 Asia Artist Awards along with Kim Soo Hyun on November 25, 2020.

"Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Yea Ji, who showed fantastic chemistry with their unique visuals and stable acting, will also attend 2020 AAA"

20201020-071323.jpg

Source

:issohappy:

EZy5-USf-Uw-AAJfp6.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2

Seo Yeaji departs for Busan via a domestic flight at Gimpo International Airport in Banghwa-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, to attend the 29th Buil Film Awards at the Busan BEXCO Auditorium on Oct. 21 afternoon. 

Ek1n-Qa-QXYAADU3-Y.gif

20201021-170017.jpg

Manager Ryu is super attentive to her. KSH is something else when it comes to protecting his woman and since manager ryu is close to soohyun, he knows how important yeaji is to soohyun

20201021-192918.jpg

The placement of Yeaji's cartier ring
“In love, in a committed relationship”:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@denira2104 you beat me to this, haha! I love seeing YJ again...and in her more casual, less makeup state :wub:

It is worth noting that first reports mentioned YJ going to Jeju but then got changed to Busan. :sweatingbullets:

And that Cartier ring...it's without a doubt, her personal ring :D

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

Screenshot-20201022-185524.jpg

Anybody jaw drop with her stunning outfit on this afternoon, receiving Busan Buil Film Awards? Where is KSH, he is supposed to give her a black long jacket to cover up for her....:heart2: what a gorgeous lady !!!:issohappy:

credit : owner, source : Naver

• Shocked 1
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:
Spoiler

Screenshot-20201022-185524.jpg

Anybody jaw drop with her stunning outfit on this afternoon, receiving Busan Buil Film Awards? Where is KSH, he is supposed to give her a black long jacket to cover up for her....:heart2: what a gorgeous lady !!!:issohappy:

credit : owner, source : Naver

She super slayed it. I wonder if KSH also attended but went after her because from this get up if I were KSH I would definitely guard her from other guys who are now eyeing her if my lady is this drop dead gorgeous. LOL! Looking forward to what she will wear with KSH on Nov 25.

• Love 2

I am so happy to see a stunning photo of Seo Yea Ji, holding an award that she deserves to have.

Look at GM's feeds:D the photos of Soo Hyun look like he's watching Seo Yea Ji's photo:wub:

IMG-20201022-191039.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Some people are so conservative about yea ji wearing the dress. I think she wore it well, she would not have worn it if she didn’t feel comfortable wearing it. Unless there is no other choice for her but to wear it :/, otherwise she looks great on it. She carried the dress with grace.!!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

She's too pretty!!! I think my crush on her is bigger then my crush on KSH. LOL I am so happy for the recognition she is receiving. She truly deserves it. I really like all her award dresses so far. She's a very classy woman. I hope for AAA she has some color though! Not always black.

• Like 1