Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

4 minutes ago, denira2104 said:

Same agency, acts in a same drama, fall in love because of drama, drama ended and she is still everywhere in agency. He cant get out from that love,  and with all those hot skinship + kissing scenes they did, he absolutely cant survive this time :sweatingbullets:

Haha that was his initial intention after all. This mission was accomplished before the drama even started :lol:. Later when the announcement comes they be like it started with the drama..

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU CAN'T!!! There's gonna be so many more content from them hahaha   I hope we get HD stills of these shots!!            

I'm dead. Save me

mommy and daddy are flirting.     Daddy holding mommy's purse/bag. 

3 hours ago, Private10 said:

Haha that was his initial intention after all. This mission was accomplished before the drama even started :lol:. Later when the announcement comes they be like it started with the drama..

As most of us are saying... HyunJi end game.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, firebabe said:

HyunJi end game

SYJ just thanked her fans for sending her gifts to Mark her 7 years since debuting. And she just had to post a sky along with it. These two are really messing with us haha. And some of the other members of GM post pictures of skies too but I think they are being used as decoys B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
12 hours ago, denira2104 said:

Same agency, acts in a same drama, fall in love because of drama, drama ended and she is still everywhere in agency. He cant get out from that love,  and with all those hot skinship + kissing scenes they did, he absolutely cant survive this time :sweatingbullets:

@denira2104, the thing is he was already in love even before the drama--not because of the drama. :D

But, if I was wrong, I think it's better for them to get to know each other more after the drama ended so they can confirm their feelings that they are really in love with the persons, not the characters.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Hello to all the new members!

On 9/22/2020 at 10:22 PM, firebabe said:

Thank you @denira2104  I read somewhere that it is not true KSH is the owner of GM but someone who works with him before in KeyEast, but I doubt it since he's also calling the shots. Besides I guess it's like Hyun Bin setting his own agency Vast Entertainment and I read also that he set it up that's why he left KeyEast What's with my favorite couples? Hyun (HYUN Bin) Hyun (Kim Soo HYUN) and Son Ye Jin (SYJ) Seo Yea Ji (SYJ) why do they also have some connections? LOL! The Boys are HYUN HYUN and the girls' initials are SYJ. Hahaha!

@Private10 I'm thinking, and this is my delulu mind thinking :joy: That his nervousness is not because he is shy towards Yea Ji. That nervousness is due to something that he's afraid of. His actions often betrayed him and he is afraid that he might "let the cat out of the bag". What I meant by this is he's afraid he might slip and allow a secret to be known without intending too. Mostly on his part through his actions and then SYJ cannot deny it since she is so honest. In which case we already saw some of it. Again, just my delulu mind thinking. :tounge_wink:

@park2park in which case, hats of to their agency (GM) for a job well done!!! If it's really owned or co-owned by KSH, then it's because the knight has to protect his Princess. LOL!

@tigermoman Welcome to the club!!! :joy:

On 9/22/2020 at 10:44 PM, Private10 said:

I think he is the silent investor haha and the reason they won't admit it is because then people will know he is calling the shots and suspect stuff hehe.

Hahaha poor man. I bet he let the cat out of the bag on many occasions hence the lack of bts.

And that knight just keeps on posting pictures of the sky. We really need some experts to dicepher the code SKY.

I do also think that KSH still has some role in GM but they just wouldn't let it out in public. KSH is their biggest star and he also has a lot of money so I wouldn't be surprised if he owns some shares in the company (GM is a private company also).

I agree @firebabe, I feel his nervousness is more of because of he's afraid he'd get caught (while SYJ is our honest fairy, haha). I remember their poster shoot and when asked to hold hands, SYJ just immediately grabbed KSH's and he looked sideways, as if checking someone's (or his manager's) reaction. I mean what's the big deal with holding hands if they're actors and it's just for the poster?! LOL

23 hours ago, park2park said:

It will forever stay a mystery at how Hyunji became so close. I seriously would crown them as King and Queen of ninjas.

I know they met through 2014 cf, but you guys between 2014 and 2019 is a 5yrs difference. How were they able to slip under all radars like that. There's absolutely no trace of how they became so long and then fast forward to 2020, they're practically flirting left and right with each other.

20 hours ago, Private10 said:

True and fans of other ships too. I think they might have gotten away with not being detected because they were the least expected couple. The reason I  started shipping them was because of the drama hadn't they been so obvious I wouldn't even have known that they are that close hahaha. I think I wouldn't have even been suspicious if she had signed for GM.

@Private10 this! Yes they were the least expected couple --- nobody would have thought they were close since all we knew was the 2014 Petitzel CF. And KSH was obviously smitten there. It might have been just a day long shoot but it seemed to really make an impact on the both of them. :wub: Now I can't help but feel that they also planned to do this drama (since it's such a masterpiece, to be honest) to introduce themselves as a couple to the public and probably eventually inch their way to an M-word announcement :P Haha, please indulge me.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFe0W3uJ1am/?igshid=1juo59gwc9wsk

Cr on owner

Everyone's craving about YeJi's latest update on fancafe. She posted "Sky" with lovely caption being so thankful for fans who support her. 

The question is why " Sky". Regarding SooHyun also posted about "Sky" many times lately. :wub:

Does our ninja couple decide to open up their buff little by little?:rolleyes:

Should we call this " Hyunji end game" ?

:D

By the way. Im not familiar with fancafe. Is it like this soompi forum?please enlighten me chinggus:kiss_wink:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, szne09 said:

I remember their poster shoot and when asked to hold hands, SYJ just immediately grabbed KSH's and he looked sideways, as if checking someone's (or his manager's) reaction. I mean what's the big deal with holding hands if they're actors and it's just for the poster?! LOL

Haha true. Because while she just grabbed his hand initially the final shot showed their fingers were intertwined and he even gave her a little nudge.  :smirk::smirk:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
8 hours ago, Meinehappiness said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFe0W3uJ1am/?igshid=1juo59gwc9wsk

Cr on owner

Everyone's craving about YeJi's latest update on fancafe. She posted "Sky" with lovely caption being so thankful for fans who support her. 

The question is why " Sky". Regarding SooHyun also posted about "Sky" many times lately. :wub:

Does our ninja couple decide to open up their buff little by little?:rolleyes:

Should we call this " Hyunji end game" ?

:D

By the way. Im not familiar with fancafe. Is it like this soompi forum?please enlighten me chinggus:kiss_wink:

@Meinehappiness You know, I really believe that there's more or deeper meaning to that SKY than meets the eye. Since both of them are posting it. I think something is brewing and they are giving away something slowly or else we might get a heart attack! :joy: I can sense it. If my intuition is not playing games with me. Hahaha!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Hi, I’ve been a silent lurker and thought I’d share my 2 cents about our couple 

1. They avoid addressing e/o, that’s why they refer to e/o by their character’s names; its more safe. The only 2 times we heard yeji call him she had to literally pause for 3 seconds to think what to call him, and I noticed she follows what he calls her first. If he calls her actor Seo then its actor Kim for her etc. Its just weird even in the bts we NEVER heard them call eo. 

2. Do I think they’re dating? At the beginning of the show I’d say no, but attraction is there from both sides. She laughs at everything he does even though she called him unfunny. Plus he’s super attentive when it comes to her. Esp in Baeksang, I noticed something no one talked about before. When they were showing the nominees for the 2nd category, he offered his arm again for her to hold and they linked arm while walking to the platform. He’s never done that before to the women he was paired up with. 

3. They are closer than what they show us. It became obvious in their interviews and bts. 

Anyways l wouldn’t be surprised if we see news about them in the next 2 years. I’ve seen enough kdramas to know and notice the pattern. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

@Curlyheaded Hi! Welcome to this thread and thank you for sharing your thoughts on our fave couple:wub: 

The news of the Audiobook project with Joo Ji Hoon and Yeaji in it makes me excited because JJH is currently filming with Jun ji hyun (KSH dearest Noona) and oh jung se Oppa. Wow their circle:rolleyes:

Spoiler

20200924-231722.jpg

Someone in twitter said, 

"It really happened.. On Naver Now, a certain someone couldn't stop himself from complementing her attractive voice, and then the dj asked naver to hire her for audiobook and him saying that she will get an audiobook gig right away 

Three months later & it really came true"

source

20200924-235902.jpg

20200924-235910.jpg

20200924-235912.jpg

I remember KSH said, 

“You should listen to her voice at dawn.” When he said he likes her voice he is  serious! KSH is Yeaji's no. 1 hype man

I'm liking the way things are right now:wub:

Spoiler

Yeaji placing her Clash de Cartier ring on the middle finger signifies being in love.

In love with who? I have no clue:phew:

cr: yeajiseolove on twitter

20200925-000635.jpg

20200925-000633.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hello @Curlyheaded!

Omo that audiobook is such a pleasant surprise! And with JJH!

Can I just cry at the fact that SYJ still wears this ring after PBIO??? So does this ring mean anything else...or was it a gift from somebody? I know she can afford it herself but still..I can't help but wonder...:wub:

ring.jpg

And she's wearing it on her middle finger.....!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, denira2104 said:

“You should listen to her voice at dawn.”

Hahaha okay quick question. under what circumstances did he listen to her voice at dawn mhhh??? am just indulging my delulu mind hahaha. and this may be the reason he said he likes calls better than texting that way he gets to listen to the "awesome dawn" voice.

Yeiyy the ring that keeps on switching fingers from wants to get married to in love  hahha. Thank you for insight

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Private10 said:

Hahaha okay quick question. under what circumstances did he listen to her voice at dawn mhhh??? am just indulging my delulu mind hahaha. and this may be the reason he said he likes calls better than texting that way he gets to listen to the "awesome dawn" voice.

Yeiyy the ring that keeps on switching fingers from wants to get married to in love  hahha. Thank you for insight

Haha that was interesting remark from SH (a tongue slip again? haha). It's interesting that SH prefers calls (and he likes YJ's voice, especially at dawn), while YJ prefers texts as she can save and read them again. What's interesting also was during the "Okay or Not Okay" game, when asked about not receiving replies, YJ took a while to answer "OK" and when asked for her reason, she said, "We live our own lives anyway, if it's an urgent matter I'll deal with it myself." SH cracked up immediately and seemed guilty... LOL. Pretty consistent for a guy that prefers calls hahaha.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
10 hours ago, szne09 said:

Hello @Curlyheaded!

Omo that audiobook is such a pleasant surprise! And with JJH!

Can I just cry at the fact that SYJ still wears this ring after PBIO??? So does this ring mean anything else...or was it a gift from somebody? I know she can afford it herself but still..I can't help but wonder...:wub:

And she's wearing it on her middle finger.....!

if you look at SYJ off screen, just FYI for those of u that don't know she doesn't wear flashy, most of the time she only wears a watch, rarely jewelry. ESPECIALLY Cartier! it is a brand known to be gift to someone you love (mostly for lovers tbh). So I believe someone dearly to her heart gifted her that ring and yes the middle finger has a meaning lol

Some of you might question well what if its just to promote the brand Cartier, knowing SYJ history with brands and how k-industry works now, I think the ring is a gift rather than promoting the brand because SYJ anything off screen rarely promote anything, especially if its taking a personal picture of gifts from her fans. Second, right now k-industry is really against celebrities or famous influencers secretly promoting products without mentioning its ads so once again I'm 99% sure its a gift.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Speaking of jewelries, I don't know if this is old news but I just noticed this! :love:

EDITED!

People jump the gun on me even though it was originally a question. I do not want to spread anything incorrectly about Hyunji. After getting the verification I needed, the original tweet is gone! Let's wait for their official announcement one day!

Edited by tigermoman
  • Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

He said that?!! About hearing her voice at dawn...clearly he's really into her voice! I think I'll purchase that audiobook just to listen to SYJ's voice too! I hope she gifts KSH the audio book so he can listen before sleeping and at dawn. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, park2park said:

if you look at SYJ off screen, just FYI for those of u that don't know she doesn't wear flashy, most of the time she only wears a watch, rarely jewelry. ESPECIALLY Cartier! it is a brand known to be gift to someone you love (mostly for lovers tbh). So I believe someone dearly to her heart gifted her that ring and yes the middle finger has a meaning lol

Some of you might question well what if its just to promote the brand Cartier, knowing SYJ history with brands and how k-industry works now, I think the ring is a gift rather than promoting the brand because SYJ anything off screen rarely promote anything, especially if its taking a personal picture of gifts from her fans. Second, right now k-industry is really against celebrities or famous influencers secretly promoting products without mentioning its ads so once again I'm 99% sure its a gift.

I have a serious difficulty with differentiating between personal items and endorsement products.

I would like to believe the Cartier ring is really hers, but then why did the camera focus on the ring for a number of times? and, if the ring is her personal item, why would a worldwide-hit like PBIO give away free ads for Cartier? Why would the stylist allow her to wear it?

But then, if the ring is an endorsement product, why would SYJ wear it in offscreen moments? Does she like it so much that she wears it everyday? Oddly, she was sort of flexing the ring when she took picture of the gifts from her fans. 

As for the bracelets, apparently there is a PR agency for Hyeres Lor. My questions are:

(1) When the PR agency posted KSH's photo with the bracelet, does it mean KSH was endorsing the brand? Was he getting paid for it?

(2) What about those fancy clothes that SYJ were wearing throughout the drama? 

(3) How do you tell which one is the actor's personal item and not endorsement? Is the PR Agency's Instagram page a valid receipt to confirm this?

• Like 1

@boredadvocates I know what you mean! I wonder the same too. How do we know they're getting pay for something they wear? What if they own the item?

Honestly, in the beginning, when my delusional mind thought that the two of them were wearing Hyeres Lor.'s bracelets, I had a suspicion/theory that Hyeres Lor.'s Instagram page might have only posted 1 of them from their personal request. My delusional mind was thinking that they're doing this to hide their relationship. 

Sadly, the closer I look, the more I believe that it is not the same bracelets, though terrifyingly similar. The one that look the most similar is actually a choker (see @denira2104's hidden content).

That's all Hyunji I can deal with for the day. I need to go cry in a corner. I hate myself for unintentionally starting false rumors. But glad that everything is clear now.

Edited by tigermoman
  • Like 2